Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:04:35 AM

right now is the right time to buy as it has fallen very much in price.
before it's too late, because the market will soon rise and of course Ethereum will rise so you now have to buy as much as possible for a good future for you. Ethereum is a good coin and has a good future and of course you will get a profit, you have to use the best time and opportunity not pass up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:09:54 AM

We all know that there are too much FUDs coming from Ethereum network and one of them is the ICOs selling their Ethereum on the market that's why its been dump for a long time and it will continue. But what I think in Ethereum is a very useful project that can be used for long term plan. I suggest to buy Ethereum right now, this is the best chance to take the risk and buy.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:22:35 AM

Ethereum the price is still plummeting, and this is certainly the right time to buy it, buy and invest your ethereum, if the conditions are all recovered of course you will benefit from the ethereum that you invest
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:28:22 AM

Aside to the fact that the ethereum price are dropping a lot lately, but I won't denied that Ethereum is a good coin to begin with.
For me I think it still worth to buy and hold Ethereum for some long term investment.

R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:32:33 AM

i will buy ethereum and bitcoin, but if i have to choose, i will buy bitcoin .. because i know the main one is bitcoin in crypto
Many peoples are wrongly understand the crypto pump because altcoins only vastly raise in the market but bitcoin is the base of the coins so this will also pump. The right way is bitcoin will move 2x raise in future and ethereum will move 2.5x raise in future so Ethereum is best profitable investment in longterm.
Whatever reason it is, I still hold ethereum and bitcoin at the same time. They have different functions and believe that it will continuously grow on the market. Both coins are profitable investment for long term. Those coin will bullish again on the market that could bring good profit so I buy and join campaigns where I can earn them freely.
I think there are many more coins that experience progression is so improved to generate even more profits. so it is great to rely on coins that are able to generate more profits and buy it. so does her home purchased Ethereum.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:38:08 AM

Aside to the fact that the ethereum price are dropping a lot lately, but I won't denied that Ethereum is a good coin to begin with.
For me I think it still worth to buy and hold Ethereum for some long term investment.
If you make a long-term investment in ethereum. Maybe it's one of the good ways you do it. Because I also believe ethereum is still good for long-term investment. With ethereum prices now it might be very good to buy and hold it until prices recover.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:42:24 AM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

Now that you have said it, ethereum pricing today is so cheap, you can buy a lot nowadays. With pricing like these, you'll want to buy a lot more now since the pricing is down. Take advantage of the eth dip and buy a lot more tokens because eth has a lot of trading pairs with alt coins meaning more demand for eth.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Riingdian

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:47:25 AM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
It is still going down. I am not sure about my decision. I think I can not wait anymore. So worry now.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:06:43 AM

What do you think?

I continue to believe that from next year, Ethereum will indeed demonstrate a rather rapid development, with a price increase. Therefore, now is a great time for a bargain Eth, while the price remains at a minimum. And the arguments you have cited, I still do not think convincing.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:34:55 AM

If you are sure to buy ethereum for now, the price is still low, and I'm sure ethereum for the future will increase because it's been too long down, it's only a matter of time for all coins to go back up, be patient in this condition
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:20:22 AM

Ethereum is now not as strong as it used to be, where now total supply is very much a consideration of the cryptocurrency community as an important aspect that will affect prices in the future, Ethereum network was very popular, when ICO was also popular, although the existence of ICO had no effect, but in my opinion there are interrelationships
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:25:24 AM

If you are sure to buy ethereum for now, the price is still low, and I'm sure ethereum for the future will increase because it's been too long down, it's only a matter of time for all coins to go back up, be patient in this condition
the problem is the time now, all trading activity now becomes weakened when the market is down. as well, the ethereum has assets ethereum won't sell on the cheap now sells are the ones that panicked with the situation. If you want to buy I think now is indeed the right time.

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

Probably now, many teams have decided to sell their coins Eth, which are collected at the ICO. I think it is worth investing in ethereum. But it is not clear when to buy coins Eth. Maybe the Eth coin will still be cheaper.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Rokot

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

I do not consider this coin as a long-term investment. It seems to me that the price of ETH will remain very low due to the fall of the ICO industry.

VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:22:34 AM

What do you think?
If you have choice to buy platinum then why to buy gold and the same is with bitcoin and etherum also as bitcoin is a platinum crypto currency and we all know that bitcoin is the most potentiating and the most valuable crypto currency and there are millions of people around the world who are investing into bitcoin and this may be because it is on the top of crypto currency and if we look at the etherum then no doubt that after bitcoin it is the choice but before bitcoin I can never think of buying a etherum.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:24:55 AM

I don t  want to buy etherium because for  my opinion I don t  think it has the old power and also its old potential there are more good coins  that I can buy them so why to chose it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

Ethereum has been sold collectively. Only stupid investors will buy it. The cryptocurrency market has been tested and many altcoins will disappear. Maybe Bitcoin will also be zero, please investors to leave the cryptocurrency market.

Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:00:44 AM

Personally, I am convinced that now is a great time for a bargain for Ethereum. This is the real king in the modern crypto market, which has an excellent potential for successful future development. Especially beneficial to buying Ethereum for investors working with ICO.
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:01:55 AM

Eth is square proportionally to bitcoin growth, btc is down by 2 eth is down by 4.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:02:22 AM

Already bought but now the price is actually decreasing. and in my opinion it's time to hold. because I have made an investment and the price has actually declined now

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: