Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:08:51 PM

No one is forcing you to buy ethereum, if you do not like the coin then just stay away from it and from any coin that has anything to do with it, but even with all the flaws that ethereum has it is still one of the best projects that the community can offer so if you decide to not invest in ethereum you are limiting your options in a very big way and that will limit your profits as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:28:53 PM

Maybe your opinion can be correct. But I personally will continue to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum because these two coins are still the best. Ethereum is also a smart contract platform for many ICO projects. Of course, this will have a positive impact on users of Ethereum.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:30:58 PM

Maybe your opinion can be correct. But I personally will continue to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum because these two coins are still the best. Ethereum is also a smart contract platform for many ICO projects. Of course, this will have a positive impact on users of Ethereum.
The fact that Ethereum is among the most used coin for an ICO or even number one at that will definitely bring additional market capitalization everytime there is ICO being held.
Ethereum is just too hard to be erased from our mind when it comes to ICO
danfred

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

All this can change after the departure of Vitalik. These are all functions that are subject to relaxed regulation as necessary. So wait for him to leave and then will buy Ethereum.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

At the moment it is very dangerous to invest in any coins. But it seems to me that this project has very great prospects.

You say it is absolutely right and I wonder about this question, I find it really a stupid question when we know that in the future Ethereum will update version 2.0, this is very good news for you to buy. lots of them at cheap prices. You will be rich, trust me  Wink

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

Ethereum should be treated more calmly and without any attempts to understand what they are going to do. It seems to me that they will now show us a new development and system to improve the network and we will fly into space.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

I do not think Ethereum is as bad as you describe it. Of course, it has some disadvantages and there are more technological cryptocurrencies, but Ethereum is still the most popular platform for many projects, so it will be in demand in the future.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:20:10 AM

I do not think Ethereum is as bad as you describe it. Of course, it has some disadvantages and there are more technological cryptocurrencies, but Ethereum is still the most popular platform for many projects, so it will be in demand in the future.
That's why investors and supporters keeps holding this project, as there's real usage as a platform for newer coins that's been introduce around the market, those ico projects who's been catered inside ETH system, the more project to create the more usage this coin will be, we do see good and
bad coming out from each coins but considering how far ETH already been will also add some encouragement to buy and support.
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:28:33 AM

The price of Ethereum will still fall.  I think we still need to wait a while before investing in this promising coin.
Maybe you are right but 85 dollar was bottom prices for ethereum I guess, I don't expect 80-90 dollar again anytime so if it drops again around 100 dollar, then you can invest to it and just wait.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

We can see the little moments are happening in the market. And I think this is the best time to make an investment in the eth. So make the investment right now and you will get the twice of amount of money in the future.

BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

Um... In your words, there is something that I have been trying to explain everything for a long time, but for some reason you did not affect the personalities who are behind this project, because everything that happens is solely their fault.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

I think you have raised some valid points in your submission but I am indifferent to it.
I'm in this business to make profit and as far as I can tell etheruem may be a very slow coin when it comes to it's price rise but it's also one of the strong coins that if as an investor you invest in it cautiously , you stand to make good progress no matter how little almost on the daily.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:29:19 PM

this is just my opinion, but in my opinion the decline that occurred in ethereum is a good opportunity to buy quality coins at low prices.I'm sure sooner or later it will recover
The opinion is quite logical, I also think that in general today investing in altcoins is probably the most profitable business that you can imagine today, because the market today is doing everything for it.
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

The first update will be done on January 14. 15 days left for the update. We will observe it to the January 14 it can leap forward or go up slowly. It depends on the news from the update too.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:45:42 PM

Sorry i don't beleive your reason not buying ethereum
Ethereum is useful coin in crypto world i think reason people not buying ethereum at this time
Because they focusing to buy more bitcoin looking for huge profits for the long term hold

fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:48:09 PM

I think that Ethereum is still worth buying. All cryptocurrencies have problems, but Ethereum Is a working project, which will soon be updated. I trust Ethereum.
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:52:03 PM

The first update will be done on January 14. 15 days left for the update. We will observe it to the January 14 it can leap forward or go up slowly. It depends on the news from the update too.
Well, I think it is unlikely that the news will recoup in such a market , I expect that Ethereum and all the coins will still fall, since the market has not yet found its bottom

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:57:33 PM

It seems the market is going through its formation now. M
any coins can be bought at a good price and I think the players will not lose with success making a choice now.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:07:03 PM

I am still ethereum fan and I don't care about all of these things you mentioned.
It seems for me that ethereum in crypto is something you can't miss
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

I think it would be better to wait for the update and then to do something in terms of investment, it is better to buy on the rise of prices than to buy before the update and get under the collapse of prices

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: