Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

Now I will not buy Ethereum either, but if its price still goes down to $ 50 until mid January, then I will definitely buy Ethereum.
Do you think that this is possible? I think that could be so. that in general the situation will develop in such a way that you can simply invest only when the ETH has a value of more than $ 100 is the minimum. Because it seems to me that nothing bad will happen.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:59:18 PM

Today is big chance to buy and invest at ethereum, look how many drop and lower price off ethereum last several weeks and best moment to get investing with ethereum at lower price, many chance eth will keep strong at higher price.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
thanks for your post. I have heard some bad things about ETH, after reading this article I have understood everything. To become # 2 behind the BTC, I think ETH will have to reform, announce stock limits, speed up trading, and improve the platform.
Maybe it will take a long time, but it will happen. The EOS platform is pretty good now, I think it will be a rival to ETH.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
thanks for your post. I have heard some bad things about ETH, after reading this article I have understood everything. To become # 2 behind the BTC, I think ETH will have to reform, announce stock limits, speed up trading, and improve the platform.
Maybe it will take a long time, but it will happen. The EOS platform is pretty good now, I think it will be a rival to ETH.
Take a look at the results of stellar, which very clearly shows a good degree of development for 2018. In any case, it is this coin that can be a real competitor to ethereum.
bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

Seeing the price of Ethereum is now very bad and I'm still sure if the price will still go down again. Now I will only invest in Bitcoin, EOS, and XRP. I think this coin will have great potential and buy Ethereum when the price is really below.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:39:23 PM

ETH is good for investing, but as it stands now, XLM is a better choice for me.  Bitcoin too is worth buying now as these coins has huge potential in the near future.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:58:38 PM

I don t  want to buy etherium because for  my opinion I don t  think it has the old power and also its old potential there are more good coins  that I can buy them so why to chose it.

To defend your statement that ETHEREUM has lost the old power and potential, i would say that right now all the coins are down, it is not just about ETHEREUM. Secondly, if you feel there are more good coins then i am curious to know about the coins that perform better than ETHEREUM on recovery.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

I think that people are simply scared to by anything, not just Ethereum. We should give them some time.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

Ethereum consists of about 60% of my while portfolio, I really do not listen to what people say, I just follow my heart and invest, Ethereum has been revolutionary as far a s Cryptocurrencies are concerned.

Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

Everyone has different reasons why not buy ethereum, maybe because the popularity of ethereum has dropped so they are reluctant to buy or the quality of ethereum is not like I used to be, but I'm sure this ethereum will still be there for the future even though it's now down
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

Ethereum has a really cheap price now and I think that it is the best opportunity to get it with a great discount
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

look at current market price, ethereum is like shitcoin right now. but maybe in the next year ethereum will become king of altcoin again , because on January 2019 ethereum will make their hard fork called constantinople hard fork. so it's not wrong to buy some ethereum now.
if you talk Ethereum is a Shitcoin how about other altcoin, they are morethan Shitcoin ever, if you just thinking for now you are the losser, Ethereum nad other altcoin still enter in recovery fase, that's why the price going down and down

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:36:04 PM

I think Ethereum is worth buying. Now it is likely that Ethereum will rebound to 120-160 dollars, but then it will fall again. I am waiting for an update, because I think that the reaction should be positive.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:37:48 PM

many people feel frightened when buying ethereum, because the ethereum effect is currently in a low position because the decline continues. but believe ethereum is still potential and maybe now this could be the best moment because it can get ethereum prices at low prices
kipozer

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

Seeing the price of Ethereum is now very bad and I'm still sure if the price will still go down again. Now I will only invest in Bitcoin, EOS, and XRP. I think this coin will have great potential and buy Ethereum when the price is really below.
I see no reason to stop investing today in spite of everything you wrote. I just do not see any point in this, because today there are very good prospects for the ETH project, he has already begun to seriously grow.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

I love collecting Ethereum since last week of November!
Though i stop buying more 2 days ago and just waiting for the right time to sell.
Ethereum 2.0 will be a great profit to have this 2019. and i am counting on it.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

I consider ethereum one of the most promising coins among all cryptocurrencies. Now ethereum has fallen too much in price, and therefore it is very attractive for investment. Next month they promise to introduce various improvements into this coin, including in relation to its scale. This should raise the popularity of this coin and the demand for it, which, in turn, should also affect the increase in its price.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

This is a very good project. I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum should be in the portfolio of any investor. Next year, the team will improve the network Ethereum.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
kipozer

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

This is a very good project. I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum should be in the portfolio of any investor. Next year, the team will improve the network Ethereum.
And it is these events that will have to bring in good and significant improvements, which in any case will lead us to great opportunities for ETH because the network will be improved many times over.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 04:02:51 PM

because I no longer want to speculate about the future etherum prices
I haven't bought Etherher until now, I just want to be safe I will come back here if it is correct to see that this will benefit not just speculation

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: