Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

The first update will be done on January 14. 15 days left for the update. We will observe it to the January 14 it can leap forward or go up slowly. It depends on the news from the update too.
No, I think that now we are already seeing how fast the growth of ETH will start, because today it makes sense to even talk about investing in ETH, because this is a very good offer at today's prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

until it is too late to buy, there was a great chance to buy it for $ 80 for a coin, I think this will not happen. Now will only grow up
Salloystic

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:28:41 PM

I can't buy ethereum because I am afraid of its market condition. It is not stable in term of price. Instead of me to buy ethereum I would go for bitcoin or ripple.  Bitcoin is the best coin and presently ripple is promising and dependable.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

I can't buy ethereum because I am afraid of its market condition. It is not stable in term of price. Instead of me to buy ethereum I would go for bitcoin or ripple.  Bitcoin is the best coin and presently ripple is promising and dependable.
Those who bought for $ 80 have already received a profit, a lot of news about ETH, so I think it is not too late to buy. Since it will grow.

Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

Bitcoin is really the best coin in terms of investment, but otherwise perhaps ready to bet. Ripples are also a promising and reliable coin, but I think it's too early to judge it as a better asset instead of Ethereum. Even though Ripple has bypassed Ethereum to date, I believe this platform still has a lot of work to do in order to achieve success and demand such as Ethereum has already achieved.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:12:59 PM

Of course, now whenever possible ethereum is worth buying the more. Soon this coin will grow well in value. And even now, on the eve of the implementation of the expected improvements, it is gradually increasing in price even against the background of a general fall in the cryptocurrency market.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

Those who bought for $ 80 have already received a profit, a lot of news about ETH, so I think it is not too late to buy. Since it will grow.

I also think that the price below $150 for Ethereum is still a very low price and a very good opportunity to buy.
It can not be said that Ethereum is less stable than other cryptocurrencies, because the charts are very similar to the others.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:21:07 PM

I think what you are saying a personal decision. Ethereum has proven itself to be a promising coin to invest in after bitcoin. Even look at how it has managed to survive this bear market while most other coins are dying.
karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

I think what you are saying a personal decision. Ethereum has proven itself to be a promising coin to invest in after bitcoin. Even look at how it has managed to survive this bear market while most other coins are dying.
not only now but Ethereum has proven that Ethereum is a strong coin since long ago, if we see Ethereum's journey starting from 0 then we will be very sure that Ethereum is not an ordinary coin.
there is no very good reason not to buy Ethereum.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:05:44 AM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

Quite an interesting question that is constantly discussed among investors. But personally, during my work I was able to convince myself of the real benefits and the huge potential for further development of Ethereum. I am sure that he can consistently go up from next year, now you just need to be patient

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:10:30 AM

Totally agree with you, because in my opinion Ethereum is going to overcome Bitcoin and get at the top of the crypto currencies market within the next several years. It has a great potential and I hope the majority of crypto investors would understand this as well.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:15:16 AM

Totally agree with you, because in my opinion Ethereum is going to overcome Bitcoin and get at the top of the crypto currencies market within the next several years. It has a great potential and I hope the majority of crypto investors would understand this as well.
ethereum does have potential that has seen development in recent years. but now it seems to look bad for ethereum. there is news that the owner of ethereum itself does not have ethereum assets anymore. whether the news is true or just bad news. but what is clear is that it will greatly influence the growth of the market from there.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:15:41 AM

I have a little coin Ethereum and I have been holding it for a long time, and I also have a little bitcoin.
I believe both have good potential for the future, and in my opinion at this time is the right time to buy Ethereum and bitcoin because prices are still low, and you have to be patient to reach very high prices and I'm sure someday it will rise again.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:17:58 AM

I am still quite happy to buy Ethereum as it is often the most accepted medium of exchange on ERC-20 tokens and is fast to get into the exchanges. It is also the most widely accepted form of funding for ICO projects. If you only hold if for a small time and use it to exchange for other cruptos then I don't have any problem with Etherum.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:42:42 AM

What are the reasons not to buy Ethereum on the eve of hardfork? I do not see such reasons, though I do not buy on all available funds, but still even at the price of $100 + bought and satisfied

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:49:17 AM

Be careful when buying Ethereum right before forks, there are often cases when people are afraid to miss the benefits and buy coins right in front of the fork, at this very moment a price collapse may occur, be prepared.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:00:07 AM

I don't really agree as much but maybe you have some point. But what I am really expecting for ethereum right now is for it to recover from the unfavorable market it had gone through last year. Ethereum is a good coin since it is a host to so many ICO projects that could potentially create a good or stable market values for ethereum. Stability is important if Ethereum cannot keep its price stable then the lesser will be its users.

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:07:43 AM

Be careful when buying Ethereum right before forks, there are often cases when people are afraid to miss the benefits and buy coins right in front of the fork, at this very moment a price collapse may occur, be prepared.
it has already begun to occur, and I think that the fall will continue through the whole January. but my opinion may not be true

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:47:36 PM

Personally, I do not see anything wrong with buying Ethereum, this coin had a rather difficult year, but the team is still working on improving the network!
Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:55:06 PM

There is no reason to prevent us from buying ETH, this market is very new and in the future crypto will be very popular. So why should we not invest in one of the two largest cryptocurrency now?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: