Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:32:58 PM

I agree with what you have said. Why not buy ethereum now? Since its price takes down and its an opportunity for traders and investors to buy more etheteum. Because ethereum has a potential for future investments, its the second most volume coin in the market. So, thrust ethereum.
I agree with you, we should trust in the future of ETH, it has been through a lot and has been quite successful. So I think investing in ETH will be a good idea now until the prices stay low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:36:40 PM

Actually we should all buy ethereum or bitcoin after couple months. If you can take the risk you can even buy it now. I dont agree with people who dont wanna buy eth.

elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

I think there is no reason not to buy ethereum, but besides ethereum, xrp is also very potential to be a means of long-term investment
if you want to trade for long term session, i think bought some Ethereum is worth it, but if for short term bought ethereum are not recomended for now because the price still going down

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:40:20 PM

I believe in this project and it seems to me that Vitalik will be able to attract investors to him. But I'm not sure that this will happen in the near future.

Mr.Zero

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

My reason if why i don't buy ethereum is,instead of ethereum,i will buy bitcoins. Because i know the price of bitcoin now in the market,if buy now and hodling for a long time period,it will be profitable and i will gain too much more.
buying is bitcoin is a great way for investing in long time, but i think for long term investing bought some Ethereum is another great investment for long time period, that's i'm bought this two coin and make them for long time invesment method

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

Now it is dangerous to invest in any coins. The market continues to fall and investments bring great losses to investors.

Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:27:50 PM

Now it is dangerous to invest in any coins. The market continues to fall and investments bring great losses to investors.
Well, yes, It's dangerous. But ethereum carries with a powerful technology and reliable blockchain. I have no doubt in a few years we will see 4 digit price for 1 eth.
salad daging

Activity: 1638
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

the reason people don't buy ethereum is probably not only because they don't like or don't believe in ethereum but because maybe they are more interested in other altcoins that have the same class as ethereum for example ripple, NEO or maybe EOS, especially because the supply of ethereum is very much maybe they prefer to invest in other altcoins that have the same high potential

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PapaJ

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:58:31 PM

I buy) The price is very good now, but not for all the money, I’d definitely leave it to buy more later, in case it falls even lower, but for some reason it seems to me that this will happen soon)
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:01:19 AM

A year ago, you dreamed of buying Ethereum for $ 80 per unit. You now have a wonderful opportunity to do this.

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

Of course buying Ethereum now is not smart. THe trend is bearish so there are big chances that the price will move down again.

It's already below 100 so it's a good buy if you're holding for long term. It doesn't matter if the price could still go down since eth would likely get above 500 usd in months or next year. Again it will depend if you're willing to go long for this to be a good idea.
Choosing ETH for long-term holding now is a genius idea. It's a great coin with huge potential and we can thank heavens that prices are so low now, it's unbelievable.
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

I think it's time to replenish your investment portfolio with ETH coins for long-term investment. Of course, you should not invest everything in one coin, and in my portfolio along with ETH there are BTC and XRP. The market capitalization of these coins speaks for itself, showing a great trust of the crypto community to them.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:56:17 AM

Hi Friends, Now Is The Best Time To buy Ethereum! Because Will Be 1000 Dollars After Only 1  Week  Wink

Thanks
I wonder how you determined that ?) Describe in more detail, your two words do not give confidence and encourages action. His purchase !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

I think, I will buy ethereum because I believe that ethereum is a good coin and will definitely be able to survive the current market conditions and will have a good future

jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

I think buying ETH now will be a risky decision. because it is going down without stops and investors can lose all their money. We should wait for the market to come to 2019. Next year will be a better and more stable year than in 2018.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

Actually i am turning some tokens into ethereum.

It will probably pump a lot when fork happened. And it will be in a month. This prices can become a joke.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

What do you think about the new ETH that will going to be launched next 2 years by the creator of ethereum Vitalik Buterin? I guess It would be fun to HODL now, sell 2 years later because of this news in ETH 2.0

Keclick

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:14:52 PM

This year my earnings are not big and it’s more convenient for me to change coins for air, I think this is one of those coins that should be kept in a wallet.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:17:03 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
these joking prices are a laugh. we just need to be vigilant about it by giving it time to think all about it especy when seeing coins as one big centralized organization. I jist choose Ethereum because the reason is simple. It has big potential. with the promise of giving out coins in grossing value when the bull run sweeps in
Ijabkobul

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:26:49 PM

I think ethereum the price is still plummeting, and this is certainly the right time to buy it, buy and invest your ethereum, if the conditions are all recovered of course you will benefit from the ethereum that you invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: