Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

I think it's time to buy, but there is always a risk. I buy parts and wait for the price to start rising. $ 100 for ETH a year ago it seemed impossible to me but to buy it now I think profitable.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
If we compare bitcoin to ETH. Bitcoin is more good to invest because it is the mother of all coins but if we talk of the price ETH is much affordable compare to bitcoin. I do not say I will not buy ETH because ETH is also a good investment next to bitcoin. Maybe I do not have a reason why I will not buy ETH now that the price is very low.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

I've read an article claiming whales have doubled their eth holdings during this year, so I bet holders should do it as well.
We must follow whales to get higher return on investment, in other case they win this game.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

I think it's time to buy, but there is always a risk. I buy parts and wait for the price to start rising. $ 100 for ETH a year ago it seemed impossible to me but to buy it now I think profitable.
That's it and I probably only those people who have gone through very big problems will have serious intentions to buy and HOLD bitcoin and eth because they understand where and where people’s interest can lead.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

I am a little disappointed with ethereum performance, and I see a lot of eth selling actions that make the price continue to decline, even the rate is now only 0.027 per btc, I'm worried about eth's future

anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

Of course, the reasons you voiced are partially true. However, who will refuse one of the best coins. If its price can at any moment of growth. I believe that you need to keep a small supply of ETH all the same.

Vreebold

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

Yes I'm not in favor of buying Ethereum and oter cryptocurrency because its very risky and until this ethereum is still falling and still no signs of a green market.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

I still buy Etherum and it's still hodl even though it's a little. in my opinion etherum has a good future, by becoming the platform of the bounty, etherum can also benefit if there is a good project. therefore, hodl eth is a good decision in my opinion.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

I still buy Etherum and it's still hodl even though it's a little. in my opinion etherum has a good future, by becoming the platform of the bounty, etherum can also benefit if there is a good project. therefore, hodl eth is a good decision in my opinion.
in any case, the best potential investment is ethereum. I still rely most of all on the real results of the renewal of Constantinople, which will bring In early 2019, good results for ethereum and all platforms.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

Of all the points you highlighted, I will agree with The fact that ether has infinite emission. and this will make the number to grow large as the year goes by, I believe they may fix it on their ethereum 2.0

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:13:44 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
Ah the that you have listed applies to most coins , I for example see that now the best moment for investment , and think need these take advantage of !
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

What do you think?
Ah the that you have listed applies to most coins , I for example see that now the best moment for investment , and think need these take advantage of !
I thought the same way, when the price was about $ 130, now I see another drop every day. And it seems that this is only the beginning.
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

Most likely ethereum prices will drop very low in the next few days, I think bitcoin is very good to buy now, because it is very suitable for holding or seeking long-term profits.
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

What do you think?
I do not even know what to say to you, but one thing I understand very well that at the moment Ethereum has no equal opponent and while it will not be, it is possible to invest in Ethereum, bitcoin will not be considered.
bbenpieters

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:37:00 PM

Great point..
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

Most likely ethereum prices will drop very low in the next few days, I think bitcoin is very good to buy now, because it is very suitable for holding or seeking long-term profits.

That bitcoin that Ethereum are fundamental coins, I think of course to invest in bitcoin well but will not bring as much money as Ethereum!

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

in my opinion, Ethereum is an ideal coin for investing in the long term, but unfortunately i bought it at the price of $ 150, and now the price is even lower, it's annoying.
I am sure there are a lot of people who bought Ethereum for $ 800-900 and have not sold it yet. you bought for 150 and you are very lucky

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:34:10 PM

That bitcoin that Ethereum are fundamental coins, I think of course to invest in bitcoin well but will not bring as much money as Ethereum!
Ethereum is one of the option to buy with individuals because market was proven to fluctuates higher. I don't think there's a reason why we don't want to buy in ethereum, because as far as I know it has more potential in altcoins.

saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

for me i should buy BTC either the ETH why? the price of btc is in the low rate right now. either we know that eTH has also the capacity to rise the price and the future but when we are talking about in earning the great profit it should be BTC.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
kubori102

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

I bought ETH today for $ 98 is really attractive price I think this is the threshold of the ETH it can not go deeper. Hope it can give me some profit by the end of 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: