Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin  (Read 233726 times)
19lam

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:53:16 PM

I don't cry (because i know the potential) but if someone will tell me that the real rate or exchange will not be real... i have to put it in order... why should i lying???

I will definitly hold the coino but indeed if someone know everything better - i will tighten....

come on i am just talking about 100 Euro it is a really small amount....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smcardle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:01:55 AM

I don't cry (because i know the potential) but if someone will tell me that the real rate or exchange will not be real... i have to put it in order... why should i lying???

I will definitly hold the coino but indeed if someone know everything better - i will tighten....

Nobody said you were lying Sad  I said you took a punt and unfortunately at that time it didn't immediately go in your favour
People will gamble and invest in ANYTHING and alt coins are seem by the wider community to have an intrinsic value pegged against bit coin. I am not saying that's right or wrong by the way.

But, if you had sat back before paying the price you paid and looked at the hash rate and difficulty it would have stuck out like a sore thumb that that was overpriced. It was even a lot higher than you paid for it a short while after it first got onto an exchange.

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:03:03 AM

I think it wouldn't require a lot of action to see your 100 Euro investment turn into 200, 300, or more.

Mining is the best way to make coino right now. A coino mined and saved will bring the market up.
holepunch

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:04:45 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 12:17:24 AM by holepunch

poolers.org something wrong? 6500% shares on current block but my cgwatcher says i have found 2 blocks in the last 20 minutes.last block found on site 3.5 hours ago and no transactions confirmed since!

00.15  uk time just found another block, the block numbers are changing ok but the estimated current shares just keeps totalling up and transactions are not being confirmed and payouts for new blocks found not being added
bleeding2323

Activity: 229

https://forum.positroncrypto.com/

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:06:49 AM

I think it wouldn't require a lot of action to see your 100 Euro investment turn into 200, 300, or more.

Mining is the best way to make coino right now. A coino mined and saved will bring the market up.
mining is the way to go with coino, although its very cheap right now so bujying it up at these prices could have its advantages!  Wink we will see what the future brings!

bleeding2323

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:12:42 AM

poolers.org something wrong? 6500% shares on current block but my cgwatcher says i have found 2 blocks in the last 20 minutes.last block found on site 3.5 hours ago and no transactions confirmed since!

it would seem as though theres a problem with the site..we will see in time

smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:13:32 AM

mining is the way to go with coino, although its very cheap right now so bujying it up at these prices could have its advantages!  Wink we will see what the future brings!

Yes it will. Now is a great time to buy and cost effective to miners with low hash rates

COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
bleeding2323

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:16:19 AM

i just want to throw out there that theres a few good sites to get more involved with coino if your interested, become part of the community with us!... join the forum: www.coinoforum.com
and theres also an IRC chat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#coinocoin
everyones welcome!  Smiley

smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:16:41 AM

The forum says he had a problem with the DNS but it should be fixed now

19lam

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:18:11 AM

Nobody said you were lying Sad  I said you took a punt and unfortunately at that time it didn't immediately go in your favour
People will gamble and invest in ANYTHING and alt coins are seem by the wider community to have an intrinsic value pegged against bit coin. I am not saying that's right or wrong by the way.

But, if you had sat back before paying the price you paid and looked at the hash rate and difficulty it would have stuck out like a sore thumb that that was overpriced. It was even a lot higher than you paid for it a short while after it first got onto an exchange.

you are right definitly! and yes it is my first contact with cryptocurrencies... it was just a try for me and I was interested ... how it works...usually i trade cfds or forex ... and I know what i invest in and why... but here it is much harder cause of the much more unknown aspects (you didn't know in what or who you invest)....there are no keyindicators or numbers, no such clear political influences and so on ... But I will not cry... because i maybe lost some euros or I paid a to high price sry...

But indeed the USD/coino is suffered 80 % regarding to my first investment... but this doesn't indicates that my cumulative lost is although 80 % ;-) this is much lower as you believe...

smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:18:49 AM

i just want to throw out there that theres a few good sites to get more involved with coino if your interested, become part of the community with us!... join the forum: www.coinoforum.com
and theres also an IRC chat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#coinocoin
everyones welcome!  Smiley

Let's just make sure that we keep the main coino talk to this thread. This is where the larger community will find us so this thread needs to be kept as the most active

poolers

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:25:15 AM

I think it is important to sell some to keep the markets going, but not with the instant buy orders.

You dont need to sell to keep the market going, it is better if you hold.  People want to buy them.  If nobody is selling, the price goes up.  Especially when there are a lot more sell orders than buy orders it is the wrong time to sell and will hurt the value.  Not only are you catering to the low-ball buy orders, you are putting in a sell order that will get undercut by another sell order that will get undercut by another sell order and so on....

The right time to sell is when there is more demand than for-sale supply.

Sorry I didn't post here earlier about this, I was at work when it happened and was notified in IRC.  There was a problem with the DoS protection service forwarding the traffic. I have temporarily re-routed the traffic until they get their problem resolved.  Since companies that provide DDoS protection are constantly having attacks routed to them instead of their customers' servers, it is not unusual for them to have service interruptions from time to time.  

It is still worth using since if my server got attacked directly, I would have to wait however many hours for the attack to stop.  This way, the attack goes to the protection company and I can reroute through another provider in a matter of minutes.  Sorry for the interruptions though, unfortunately it is just the nature of having a site that is doing well. There are a lot of haters out there that just want to cause grief so these are the things we have to deal with to minimize downtime.

Overall its a huge improvement. Early on when the pool was getting attacked almost daily, the downtime would be sometimes between 4 and 8 hours.  Now I am able to quickly re-route and have it back up in minutes.
holepunch

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:30:00 AM

I think it is important to sell some to keep the markets going, but not with the instant buy orders.

You dont need to sell to keep the market going, it is better if you hold.  People want to buy them.  If nobody is selling, the price goes up.  Especially when there are a lot more sell orders than buy orders it is the wrong time to sell and will hurt the value.  Not only are you catering to the low-ball buy orders, you are putting in a sell order that will get undercut by another sell order that will get undercut by another sell order and so on....

Sorry I didn't post here earlier about this, I was at work when it happened and was notified in IRC.  There was a problem with the DoS protection service forwarding the traffic. I have temporarily re-routed the traffic until they get their problem resolved.  Since companies that provide DDoS protection are constantly having attacks routed to them instead of their customers' servers, it is not unusual for them to have service interruptions from time to time.  

It is still worth using since if my server got attacked directly, I would have to wait however many hours for the attack to stop.  This way, the attack goes to the protection company and I can reroute through another provider in a matter of minutes.  Sorry for the interruptions though, unfortunately it is just the nature of having a site that is doing well. There are a lot of haters out there that just want to cause grief so these are the things we have to deal with to minimize downtime.

Overall its a huge improvement. Early on when the pool was getting attacked almost daily, the downtime would be sometimes between 4 and 8 hours.  Now I am able to quickly re-route and have it back up in minutes.

Hi, just been back to the pool site, we are up to 7697% on the current block and no block has been found for 3.5 hours even-though i am still finding blocks.I assume these are "safe" until the pools website "catches up"  Smiley
poolers

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:30:41 AM

Yes it is just the site, the mining is working fine.  The site just hasn't updated block stats in a few hours because cronjobs werent running.  They will be updated in just a minute and all of the work you guys did over the last 3 hours will appear shortly.
holepunch

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:32:14 AM

Hi, just been back to the pool site, we are up to 7697% on the current block and no block has been found for 3.5 hours even-though i am still finding blocks.I assume these are "safe" until the pools website "catches up"  Smiley

Well that was quick Smiley- all updated Smiley
poolers

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:34:24 AM

This happened while I was at work so I only had enough time to get stratum back online and had to wait a bit to reactivate the block stats update scripts.  No work has been lost at all, it just hasn't been refreshing the website.  It should be good now.
bgade

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:38:19 AM

How will the debit card work?  I guess what I'm asking is what country will it work in?  Each system is a bit different. 

And on the same topic, is there enough liquidity in Coino to do something like that?  When you are watching the trading going on now, you end up with a very small amount of actual Coino changing hands.  If there is suddenly a solution that requires a massive amount of Coino movement as people are paying for real items with it, will it scale to that?  Will it scale without huge price swings?

From what I can see, there is only about $50,000USD of Coino in existence right now?  You can't really start moving large amounts of money through an ecosystem so small without having wild swings that will scare people off?
holepunch

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:38:48 AM

This happened while I was at work so I only had enough time to get stratum back online and had to wait a bit to reactivate the block stats update scripts.  No work has been lost at all, it just hasn't been refreshing the website.  It should be good now.

just had to restart my miner, my worker got temporarily banned for some reason, so others may have to also!
19lam

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:42:30 AM

please stop mining - i need more coinos before you start Grin
holepunch

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:46:55 AM

you are ok for the moment- cannot reconnect to pool Sad    have fun with your extra coino's.
my miner got temporarily banned when the pools website got updated - rejects went through the roof.
i assume everyone else did as the pools hashrate hasn't come back up for now
not loosing too many coins - looks like the multipools have just kicked in Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: