Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 [1044] 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722510 times)
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:40:54 AM

There are organized groups with lots of money that regularly pump and dump various coins. I like Darkcoin and I wrote an article on my blog about it, but this whole price increase is very reminiscent of prior pumps and dumps a.k.a Blackcoin. Yeah, I know Darkcoin has great fundamentals, but don't tell me that is why we went up to 0.01 in a day. That is BS!
Serious investors are entering DRK.

Was your client able to find a seller? (not an offer as I am not that Darkrich  Cool, just curious)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:42:03 AM

how many dark are mined everyday?
Very roughly, 10 000.

Just a single masternode is starting to look pretty attractive, eh?
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:43:11 AM

~576 blocks a day * ~10coins/block = 5760drk/day

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:45:17 AM

VCs are dumping $millions into Bitcoin

The number of people online and connected globally today has reached 3 billion – more than 40% of the world’s population. As that figure rises exponentially, and increasing swathes of our daily lives migrate to the Internet, the ability to transact safely, seamlessly and in confidence, across-borders, has become ever more important.

http://indexventures.com/news-room/blog/payment-without-borders-why-we%E2%80%99re-backing-bitpay

Wait until they get a load of Darkcoin and eCash Wink
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 12:47:10 AM

Congrats to all the people who were holding. I have resigned to the fact that I will have to buy in higher than I sold and will own less darkcoins than two days ago. I feel shitty. I am fully aware of the fact that Darkcoin offers more than any altcoin, but I just didn't see this pump coming and I am on vacation since today and wanted to relax. Cry

Rename yourself, problem solved. ;-)

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
MyFarm

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:47:16 AM

There are organized groups with lots of money that regularly pump and dump various coins. I like Darkcoin and I wrote an article on my blog about it, but this whole price increase is very reminiscent of prior pumps and dumps a.k.a Blackcoin. Yeah, I know Darkcoin has great fundamentals, but don't tell me that is why we went up to 0.01 in a day. That is BS!

Was your client able to find a seller? (not an offer as I am not that Darkrich  Cool, just curious)
Nobody has contacted me.

Not a client, just a friend finally listening to me.
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 12:47:30 AM

best investment i ever made so far. cashing out though.
Why would you cash out already? This is just the beginning. My recommendation is that you buy more, before the media catches on DRK. Media -> Investors -> Public.
oh come on.
you want him to risk losing his profit and buy more to risk losing even more money and become at a loss from this?
that is not good advice imo.

Majorly butthurt!
i am not buthurt.
i am happy for you who made 10000% profit.
but why would you tell someone to buy so high when you know for a fact it can easily go down just as fast as it went up? or "this time its different" like all the other bubbles?
Here is a quote from John Templeton:
"The four most expensive words in the English language are "this time it’s different.""-
It can go down, but in this type of situation it can easily double instead..
no. in this type of situation it can go down easier.
look at the chart ffs. i wouldn't recommend my worse enemy to buy now.

AlexGR will have a good rebuttal for you involving fundamentals. He's great for that. It could dip short-term but lets all think long-term FFS.

Holy crap my small statement made some buzz.  I love dark coin and I think its technology is amazing, but if you can't spot the micro bubble here after btc and all these altcoins I think y'all are daft Smiley

I will support this coin in the future, hopefully in a big way.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
MyFarm

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:50:21 AM

The number of people online and connected globally today has reached 3 billion – more than 40% of the world’s population. As that figure rises exponentially, and increasing swathes of our daily lives migrate to the Internet, the ability to transact safely, seamlessly and in confidence, across-borders, has become ever more important.

http://indexventures.com/news-room/blog/payment-without-borders-why-we%E2%80%99re-backing-bitpay

Actually, VC's aren't buying much cryptocurrency.  Yes, some are buying it for their personal investment, but most venture capital firms are investing others' money and have a rigid prospectus defining what they are able to invest in.  Many are investing in cryptocurrency COMPANIES, but very few are able to buy currency specifically.  
ErrorId

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:51:25 AM

~576 blocks a day * ~10coins/block = 5760drk/day
And very quickly heading for the minimum of 2880 per day.
slyA

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:51:36 AM

Come on guys. Even the long termers here are claiming its not a pump? really? can you not remember black coin? those weird walls are stable pump and dump signs. ride the waves but don't get greedy. it always happens.
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:52:38 AM

Was your client able to find a seller? (not an offer as I am not that Darkrich  Cool, just curious)
Nobody has contacted me.

I expected it to be the case unfortunately. Regulars on this thread rarely play trading, I know I have made similar inquiries in past. There is a big vast market out there of DRK holders who don't post here regularly, day trade and know what they are doing. Most of the big pockets are forced to go to the exchanges.

Been reading BTC-E trollbox and a lot of trolls want DRK there. It is the biggest LTC trade junction, so I was surprised to even see a few comments about it.

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:52:45 AM

Zero fucks given for that 74 BTC sell wall on Cryptsy, Mint is going for it.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:53:46 AM

Nobody has contacted me.

we all have them...friends...they dont listen and after visible resultats they start to listen hyh ...

camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 12:54:17 AM

Holy crap my small statement made some buzz.  I love dark coin and I think its technology is amazing, but if you can't spot the micro bubble here after btc and all these altcoins I think y'all are daft Smiley

Or, as a real long, support it now and dampen any dumpers... I think your full-of-crap is showing.

I'm up about 1100% now. Wanna know why? Cuz I'm not full of crap. I bought in ignoring the price. I bought in because it's good tech. Not because I wanted to get rich. It means I don't do dumb things like daytrad, panic buy, or panic sell. Or say that I'll support a good idea as soon as it crashes... lols.

DRK actually went down after all of my buys. Mostly because I went in fat enough to bubble c-cex all by myself. I didn't care if I, personally, pushed the number up from .004 to .005 and boned myself in the buy short-term. See where I am now?

I bought BTC at $4. See where I am now? Yeah, it was up to $1200 at one point. Did I lose money? No, I'm up from $4 to $450. Derp.

FUD gamblers never learn... They think they have FA crystal balls guiding them... Make good decisions based on facts and science, not predicting the future. That's all you really need to do.

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:54:21 AM

Actually, VC's aren't buying much cryptocurrency.  Yes, some are buying it for their personal investment, but most venture capital firms are investing others' money and have a rigid prospectus defining what they are able to invest in.  Many are investing in cryptocurrency COMPANIES, but very few are able to buy currency specifically.  

I understand that. They want to be part of the payment ecosystem and build businesses that will benefit from bitcoin transactions, then sell the businesses.

But they are investing in something that is doesn't give eCash out of the box; just the market leading technology that has market momentum and traction.

So, wait until they get a load of Darkcoin and eCash.
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 12:59:35 AM

Holy crap my small statement made some buzz.  I love dark coin and I think its technology is amazing, but if you can't spot the micro bubble here after btc and all these altcoins I think y'all are daft Smiley

Or, as a real long, support it now and dampen any dumpers... I think your full-of-crap is showing.

I'm up about 1100% now. Wanna know why? Cuz I'm not full of crap. I bought in ignoring the price. I bought in because it's good tech. Not because I wanted to get rich. It means I don't do dumb things like daytrad, panic buy, or panic sell. Or say that I'll support a good idea as soon as it crashes... lols.

DRK actually went down after all of my buys. Mostly because I went in fat enough to bubble c-cex all by myself. I didn't care if I, personally, pushed the number up from .004 to .005 and boned myself in the buy short-term. See where I am now?

I bought BTC at $4. See where I am now? Yeah, it was up to $1200 at one point. Did I lose money? No, I'm up from $4 to $450. Derp.

FUD gamblers never learn... They think they have FA crystal balls guiding them... Make good decisions based on facts and science, not predicting the future. That's all you really need to do.

We will see.  I'm not an expert but I think I've seen this trend enough.  Worst case scenario for me I'm up 6btc.  Shucks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
mannie

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:00:33 AM

Were you the one who put that 10BTC order up on C-cex in the early days? I remember how amazing that seemed at the time, to see a 10BTC order for DRK. Now it looks like small fry.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:03:00 AM

Were you the one who put that 10BTC order up on C-cex in the early days? I remember how amazing that seemed at the time, to see a 10BTC order for DRK. Now it looks like small fry.

I remember my 3btc order eu-robert on c-cex chat was shitting bricks lmfao!

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:05:42 AM

Lucky nr 7 with $18,8m

cryptodruti

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:07:27 AM

IMO another large increase is coming... Look at depth charts
Pages: « 1 ... 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 [1044] 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: