Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5292 5293 5294 5295 5296 5297 5298 5299 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 5335 5336 5337 5338 5339 5340 5341 [5342] 5343 5344 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 5350 5351 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 5358 5359 5360 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 5375 5376 5377 5378 5379 5380 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722628 times)
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 02:52:26 PM

The trolling is getting out of hand. An entire page of nothing but trolling. And this is on subject of DASH.

There was a poll regarding a relaunch. We all said no. And I got in a month after launch.

"We"? Your account dates from July 2014, little twerp. I see that you already supported Evan Instaminefield by giving him 100 Dash for an "Individual Lifetime Membership" in the Darkcoin Foundation. What does that even mean ? ROFL!

Man, they just keep on lying and protecting.

Hey, you said you're going to watch it from the sidelines.
It seems that you stopped with your way of comunicating. 90% of your posts are worthless memes in btc Wall Observer. Impressive.
And now you are spending full time as a Dash thread observer. Be honest. Did you sell your account or did they hire you?

BTW I bought in february at poloniex and didn't have an account here either. Actually I bought BTC in may 2011 and I didn't have to make an account here.
Are you that stupid? No offence  Wink

There are things that your australopithecus brain just cannot comprehend. I was talking about him being against the relaunch of the coin when in fact his account says July 2014 as the date of creation.

Hmm...

Intentionally attacks coins to manipulate price action. Logs in with another account after price lowering is achieved and becomes positive.

This is the first time i'm seeing those ratings, haha! If you go through my history you can clearly see that i've tried for almost 2 years to prevent newbies from investing in Bobsurplus's scams. I remember i was being called a shill, troll, paid troll, manipulator and everything while i was trying to save them. Some of them even came back and apologized after figuring out my true intentions.

Let it.

I think they're about to self destruct from desperation. Even 'YourMother' threw in the 'concern trolling' towel eventually and took up his role amongst the psychotics.

Put it this way - it'd probably be just as concerning if Dash wasn't getting this attention.

Yes, it is very hard to keep my sanity intact when i see so many Evan Instaminefield defenders. 15-20 people that keep talking in here about how great Dash is when in fact nobody cares about it. It may seem that i'm trolling, but in fact i'm trying to spread my messages in which way i can. Just tell Evan to restart the project. Dash has a marketcap of only 13M. Tell him to restart, take it from 0 and also that he can keep his bullshit bugeting system in place if he needs it for further developement.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:55:33 PM

I was talking about him being against the relaunch of the coin when in fact his account says July 2014 as the date of creation.

So you are stupid. No offence
I was against the relaunch and I didn't have an account at that time Grin

Tell him to restart, take it from 0...

So you can now buy shitload of it for pennies and make a buck.

...keep talking in here about how great Dash is when in fact nobody cares about it...

You all do care about it. Don't lie

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:57:03 PM

iCEBREAKER you're hilarious!

As per my clarifying comments about trolls like you that I've made to the other ones that sadly inhabit this thread, if you believe a scam has been perpetrated then you need to go to the authorities and report it instead of just lamely posting and ranting about it. If you're not willing to report this 'scam' then you have not a leg to stand on.

Our responses to you have got nothing to do with "attack the attacker". You're here in this thread claiming that Dash is a scam and Evan Duffield is a scammer. If you have even the tiniest shred of legitimacy, you'll bring this 'scam' to the attention of the appropriate authorities (you know those ones you've threatened about so many times before) and have Dash investigated.

But something tells me that (given what we know of who you are and what you've been involved in) hell would likely have to freeze over before you'd take any action like that.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 02:58:24 PM

I was talking about him being against the relaunch of the coin when in fact his account says July 2014 as the date of creation.

So you are stupid. No offence
I was against the relaunch and I didn't have an account at that time Grin

Then how did you get to say to Evan that you were against the relaunch when you didn't even had an account ? OMFG!

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:58:32 PM

Friendly reminder for newcomers:

This thread looks infected by trolls again. This is an non-moderated thread so they are free to try to promote their coins here  spreading lies and FUD. (icebreaker-eduardo, adam, etc..)

For more information and civilized talk about Dash you can visit: www.dashtalk.org. Feel free to join us.

https://dashtalk.org/

Discussions: 4,163 4,175 4,449  4,705
Members: 3,163 3,168 3,297 3,387

TIP: You can visit https://forum.getmonero.org  to understand the MoneroDrama

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:01:34 PM

If you go through my history you can clearly see that i've tried for almost 2 years to prevent newbies from investing in Bobsurplus's scams. I remember i was being called a shill, troll, paid troll, manipulator and everything while i was trying to save them. Some of them even came back and apologized after figuring out my true intentions.

And for that I salute you. The same can't be said of the usual suspects though. They are only interested in "scams" that they feel are in competition with their own investments.
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:02:48 PM

Is Dash worth a buy now?

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:03:32 PM

Facepalm.
I'm finished, good bye

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:11:20 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 03:28:48 PM by toknormal

just tell Evan to restart the project.

I for one have actually considered what might happen if he did that.

There'd probably be a mad scramble by miners, a scramble in the markets and the cap would go straight back to where it is now - or thereabouts. In that case the 'scam' claims would turn right around because everyone who had bought their coins legitimately in markets (like me) and not mined would then have 'truly' been scammed.

So I think you can shove your 'relaunch' where the sun don't shine and take you bogus ethics with it please. This project is doing fine and I for one wouldn't have it any other way.

Finally, the code's up there on github. Feel free to restart it yourself if you really think you're on such solid ground. Then we'll soon see if the market attaches the same value to a fault-free launch as you do. Either way, your arguments are standing with their pants around their ankles which is why I assume you've been left with no choice but to hide behind a wall of idle mudslinging and character assassination.

Good luck with that.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 03:13:25 PM

Lol, please accept my apologies, you'd reposted practically the same post in another thread and I'd got them mixed up, can't be arsed finding it now but that's at least the second time you've posted the scientology stuff and you've not replied to any of the stuff on the foundation yet Wink

We're going to stay here and carry on thinking of ways to make Dash even better but thanks for asking.

I'll only accept your apology when you've made the requested correction and let the Global Mod know your tattletale list has been discredited.

I don't understand WTF is going on with

A. the substantial (millions of $$$) proceeds from the instamine
B. the method(s) by which the instamine funded Darkcoin/Dash development
C. the overlap and/or distinction between THE DARKCOIN FOUNDATION, INC., Evan Duffield, and the Dash project
D. who, if anyone, paid and/or owes the taxes on the instamine

Until we get solid answers from Evan, the only one who knows how those pieces really fit together, I can't reply substantially to any of "the stuff on the foundation."

Did we ever get to see the minutes from the allegedly "transparent" DARKCOIN FOUNDATION, INC's meetings, like we were promised?  Maybe they discuss these issues.

If we don't get those answers, somebody else will.

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/How-Do-You-Report-Suspected-Tax-Fraud-Activity
http://sweetness-light.com/archive/501c3-charities-cannot-break-the-law
http://www.ehow.com/how_5099703_report-fraud-nonprofit-organization.html

TL;DR  http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:13:49 PM

Is Dash worth a buy now?

Now is an amazing entry opportunity!  

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:17:17 PM

D. who, if anyone, paid and/or owes the taxes on the instamine

If I create a computer program that creates 1 million digital tokens out of thin air, and for some reason you want to buy one of them for $1 and I agree, does that make me owe taxes of the total $1MM?
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:17:31 PM

the Darkcoin foundation isn't the Dash project, I'm not sure if it has any earnings to report but I doubt it.

The Darkcoin foundation isn't the Dash project?

I though Darkcoin rebranded as Dash.  If not, what is this about?

Instamined.... And proud!

.... It's a great way to fund development and reward those that do the hard work at the beginning.  People yelling they hate instamine  are idiots.  Like every corporation in which Shares are created in the beginning to bring in financing...we had coins to fund development.  Instamining turnout to be an  excellent tool.

What is going on here?  Look at THE DARKCOIN FOUNDATION INC's Board of Directors.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/143Uwls4ZZrN7pS7bWfjk03i90TWskjy8scNB2U0HOoo/

THE DARKCOIN FOUNDATION, INC.
1850 E INNOVATION PARK DR #100
ORO VALLEY, AZ  85755

BOARD OF DIRECTORS:

EVAN DUFFIELD
1850 E INNOVATION PARK DR #100
ORO VALLEY, AZ  85755

It's the same person that controls the Dash project (and controlled the suspicious timing of the instamine's sneaky launch).

Was the instamine used to pay for Dash expenses or not?  Is bigrcanada wrong (as usual)?

Was that income declared on Evan and/or THE DARKCOIN FOUNDATION's taxes, or not, or what?

iCEBREAKER's Trolling list

1. Reference node = fixed...damn it!

2. Vertoe's dummyspit = starting to look pretty lame after Vertoe's turned bad....bugger

3. Instamine = Still plenty of whining to do.....wish Adam White would lay off it a bit....it's starting to get stale

....what else.....

think....think....

Oh, yes...I know the Darkcoin Foundation! Yes....here we go.....

ROFL - THAT was funny.

tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:22:35 PM

Recent News from China
(short summery of some activities)
 Wink
https://dashtalk.org/threads/recent-news-from-china.6484/

tx alexy, raico, heisenberg and dasher
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:25:39 PM

....circle jerk. 

Arrr....TheFlasher strikes again. And all you can bring to the table is reference to your favourite subject, the "circle jerk"! (Terribly Freudian isn't it!)

You're behaving like a sad sad individual. Part of the lamest of the lame, the trolls that infest the Dash thread due to their terrible insecurity, worry, perturbation and gobsmacking shock that they're not part of this ground breaking project.

But listen Flash....here's the thing....you can be part of it. You can be part of it! You can relinquish your life as a troll and come join what you intuitively know is something pretty special....yes Flashy....come on.....you can do it.

You know you want it.

Y O U   W A N T    I T    D O N ' T   Y O U   F L A S H Y!!!

Well it's yours to have, just cast aside your Flasher's coat, put on some smart clothes, and join one of the most intelligent, innovative and advanced crypto projects in existence. We'll welcome you and you'll be part of this great community instead of apart from it.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
BitWater

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:37:48 PM

I almost took these trolls seriously, then they go right into character attack, and assuming things that are not true. I might have been this close to buying whatever coin they were gonna sell me on.

...I'm buying dash.  Cool

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
italeffect

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:39:56 PM

Just to point out the obvious....For a long time folks here were not responding to our trolls and there was actual discussion going on...

Now you all are responding and arguing with them; five pages worth since yesterday. By definition you can't win these arguments. You are essentially doing exactly what they want you to. I'm sure some of you have good intentions but I hope you can see it's not helping.

I believe the expression is do not feed the trolls... all you are doing is encouraging more.

You cannot have a discussion with someone who's sole motive it to disrupt and disagree. (And may even be paid to.)

Perhaps everyone can get it out of their system. I for one think this was a much better place when we just ignore them.

(And the argument you must defend against their attacks for new readers is complete BS and a waste of time)

Dash: Xdopotr3eAHpsSCMkUyU2YWP3WQWb5X3t8
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:44:25 PM

Just to point out the obvious....For a long time folks here were not responding to our trolls and there was actual discussion going on...

Now you all are responding and arguing with them; five pages worth since yesterday. By definition you can't win these arguments. You are essentially doing exactly what they want you to. I'm sure some of you have good intentions but I hope you can see it's not helping.

I believe the expression is do not feed the trolls... all you are doing is encouraging more.

You cannot have a discussion with someone who's sole motive it to disrupt and disagree. (And may even be paid to.)

Perhaps everyone can get it out of their system. I for one think this was a much better place when we just ignore them.

(And the argument you must defend against their attacks for new readers is complete BS and a waste of time)

I agree. Responding to the trolls is only encouraging them. Just freaking ignore them...it's not that freaking hard. There's even a little button for it (under their name).

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:44:49 PM

I almost took these trolls seriously, then they go right into character attack, and assuming things that are not true. I might have been this close to buying whatever coin they were gonna sell me on.

...I'm buying dash.  Cool

Their insinuations are obviously the sign of desperation.

the-baker

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:44:55 PM

Fair enough, so to get back on topic: Any news on the iOS wallet and/or Electrum yet? AFAIK both have been overdue for a while now
Pages: « 1 ... 5292 5293 5294 5295 5296 5297 5298 5299 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 5335 5336 5337 5338 5339 5340 5341 [5342] 5343 5344 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 5350 5351 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 5358 5359 5360 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 5375 5376 5377 5378 5379 5380 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: