Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:29:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5477 5478 5479 5480 5481 5482 5483 5484 5485 5486 5487 5488 5489 5490 5491 5492 5493 5494 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 5508 5509 5510 5511 5512 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 [5527] 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 5562 5563 5564 5565 5566 5567 5568 5569 5570 5571 5572 5573 5574 5575 5576 5577 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722683 times)
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:17:49 PM

I told you guys the market was overbought at .007....

Keep laughing lol.

Back to .006, will issue new breakout projections / charts when I'm home from work.

correction: when i posted it was bouncing between .0061 to .0063. you posted about 10 min after that. it did not go to .007 for another 2 hours after that.
right?

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
Terwa

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:22:15 PM

Dont buy guys, im waiting @ 59
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:24:32 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 09:39:09 PM by qwizzie

The wheel weaves as the wheel wills

or if you are in a buying mood :

We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
and tore the world asunder.

I predict the Dragon has Reborn and its name is Dash !!
(there, ponder about that..  Roll Eyes)

edit : to be honest i was a bit conflicted between quoting from Wheel of Time or from Book of Revelation (which also has some very nice quotes)

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:44:42 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 10:09:56 PM by dbt1033

Keep laughing lol.

Back to .006, will issue new breakout projections / charts when I'm home from work.

correction: when i posted it was bouncing between .0061 to .0063. you posted about 10 min after that. it did not go to .007 for another 2 hours after that.
right?

I thought you had "ignored" me.

You made a post to the community to brag about it.  I guess you couldn't keep away Wink

How about you look back in the thread.  I posted a chart days ago saying a breakout would occur around the 14th...and it did.

I also stated that the market was overbought, and provided insight as to where it would be wise to place buy orders BEFORE the market dropped back down.

From now on, if anyone would like to know what I'm thinking regarding the current DASH price and future movements, shoot me a pm.

Several of you have already reached out to me.  I'm more than willing to share my findings... but will not do so publicly due to asshats such as MasterMind
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:13:26 PM

this brings back memories, about Otoh's defence walls and offense walls. Those were nice memories, actually they still are (nice memories i mean)

http://dc-charts.com/depth_dash.php?ex=16&cu=0&tz=5&ar=1

Sometimes i cant help but see it all as a big chess game where players are putting forward pieces .... so ... would that then be a knight
being put forward ? or a tower (rook) ?  Huh

and why on earth does this allways have to happen 4 days before i get my salary ?  Angry

Ah yes, happy times those, for those curious I presently have a 33 BTC buy wall backstopping at 0.00575 on Polo, all the recent buying action and the more front line walls have been by others, in fact I sold a few thou as a friend needed to cash some of her MN out for stuff, she also let go a lot of BTC that I was holding for her a few weeks ago, not great timing in either case but needs must sometimes.

I suspect that we have at least one new hungry whale building up a DASH stash as I did in the past, no doubt inspired by Evan and the team's presentation and marketing in Mexico and in anticipation of Miami to come.

I'm right....

Unless OTOH decides to alter the market

TBH, it is often a temptation, a couple of bottles of wine, a few hundred BTC, (ie these) not doing anything much productive apart from a bit of day trading now and then, perhaps a slightly annoying troll comment or two, but so far my self control has won out.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:15:40 PM

this brings back memories, about Otoh's defence walls and offense walls. Those were nice memories, actually they still are (nice memories i mean)

http://dc-charts.com/depth_dash.php?ex=16&cu=0&tz=5&ar=1

Sometimes i cant help but see it all as a big chess game where players are putting forward pieces .... so ... would that then be a knight
being put forward ? or a tower (rook) ?  Huh

and why on earth does this allways have to happen 4 days before i get my salary ?  Angry

Ah yes, happy times those, for those curious I presently have a 33 BTC buy wall backstopping at 0.00575 on Polo, all the recent buying action and the more front line walls have been by others, in fact I sold a few thou as a friend needed to cash some of her MN out for stuff, she also let go a lot of BTC that I was holding for her a few weeks ago, not great timing in either case but needs must sometimes.

I suspect that we have at least one new hungry whale building up a DASH stash as I did in the past, no doubt inspired by Evan and the team's presentation and marketing in Mexico and in anticipation of Miami to come.

I'm right....

Unless OTOH decides to alter the market

TBH, it is often a temptation, a couple of bottles of wine, a few hundred BTC, (ie these), not doing anything much productive apart from a bit of day trading now and then, perhaps a slightly annoying troll comment or two, but so far my self control has held out.

Heh...we all remember the screenshot you posted of the wallet with 1,000 btc.

Good thing you have your head on straight Tongue
MasterMined710
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:28:35 PM

Keep laughing lol.

right?

You made a post to the community to brag about it.  I guess you couldn't keep away Wink

How about you look back in the thread.  I posted a chart days ago saying a breakout would occur around the 14th...and it did.

I also stated that the market was overbought, and provided insight as to where it would be wise to place buy orders BEFORE the market dropped back down.

From now on, if anyone would like to know what I'm thinking regarding the current DASH price and future movements, shoot me a pm.

Several of you have already reached out to me.  I'm more than willing to share my findings... but will not do so publicly due to asshats such as MasterMind
apology accepted.  Roll Eyes

sorry for calling you out on your lying bullshit.
i did ""ignore" you but did not have you on ignore, i'll do that now.

when i did my DASH analysis the chicken bone had crossed the lucky rabbits foot which landed in a north/south position meaning the price could go up or down. here let me try and roll again.... oh my god i can't believe what i'm seeing, if anybody wants my findings pm me.  Tongue Kiss

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:40:21 PM

I posted a chart days ago saying a breakout would occur around the 14th...and it did.

It was more of a fart than a breakout - but hey, some folks can be pretty good at predicting market farts  Wink

Also it never went "overbought" (70 RSI) on any of the chart ranges except marginally on the 1 hour where the overbought condition lasted all of 2 bars.

Bitcoin goes "overbought" every other hour at times on the 5 minute chart during a long rise and can stay overbought for a day or two on the 1-hour range prior to corrections so if you're quoting stuff like this you should say which range you're talking about.

Also, that spike (what you call a 'breakout') was on a paltry 2k of volume. That tells you something about liquidity which kind of renders phrases like "breakout" and "overbought" about as meaningful as concluding the tide's coming in when a boat sails past while your floating airbed while you're sipping your Campari.

I'm more than willing to share my findings...... but will not do so publicly

Well don't overwork yourself sifting through that Inbox. Take regular breaks  Wink
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:42:14 PM

What's going on? There nearly has not been any trolling for the past few days, they gave up? Smiley

Nevertheless, still following development and catching up on the latest news. Looking good as ever!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:49:34 PM

What's going on? There nearly has not been any trolling for the past few days, they gave up? Smiley

Nevertheless, still following development and catching up on the latest news. Looking good as ever!

I'm happy that the news/noise ratio has improved significantly over the past week Smiley It makes for a more pleasant reading about what is happening and what is to come with DASH.
Read somewhere that the trolls started a bunch of new topics rather than getting reported and banned from this announcement thread.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:49:51 PM

Just a bunch of faggots.

I'm just trying to help.

Call it what you will....breakout....fart...but I called it.

and 70 RSI can be overbought.  But I didn't base my statement on RSI alone.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:55:03 PM

Keep laughing lol.

right?

when i did my DASH analysis the chicken bone had crossed the lucky rabbits foot which landed in a north/south position meaning the price could go up or down. here let me try and roll again.... oh my god i can't believe what i'm seeing, if anybody wants my findings pm me.  Tongue Kiss

You posted a screenshot to this thread.  In this screenshot, I was an ignored user, along with others.

Who's a liar now?
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:58:27 PM

I'm just trying to help.

No your not your just posting misleading B.S.

A "breakout" is something that people buy into and where there's both time and liquidity to make a profitable manoeuvre, not a spike caused by the exact opposite of those market conditions: low liquidity and a tiny number of trades. Anyone can "predict" such a spike any minute of the day just by looking at momentum indicators because they know that there are always a certain number of traders who will buy or sell into indicator crossovers.

Predicting a breakout is a whole different kettle of fish and involves some depth in combining both T/A, market sentiment, asset fundamentals and so on. You did not predict any "breakout", nor did you correctly identify an established "overbought" condition by any common definition of the term, nor did you even specify what chart range you were talking about. So it's bluster.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:02:11 PM

I'm just trying to help.

No your not your just posting misleading B.S.

A "breakout" is something that people buy into and where there's both time and liquidity to make a profitable manoeuvre, not a spike caused by the exact opposite of those market conditions: low liquidity and a tiny number of trades. Anyone can "predict" such a spike any minute of the day just by looking at momentum indicators because they know that there is always a certain number of traders who will buy or sell into indicator crossovers.

Predicting a breakout is a whole different kettle of fish and involves some depth in combining both T/A, market sentiment, asset fundamentals and so on. You did not predict any "breakout", nor did you correctly identify an established "overbought" condition by any common definition of the term, nor did you even specify what chart range you were talking about. So it's bluster.

Whatever.  Did you predict a fart???

Didn't think so.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:07:14 PM

Your "community" blows, DASH.

Full of whiny cry babies.

Everybody wants DASH to have a 100million market cap (it easily could), but the brigade of jackasses who reside here scare anyone with actual money away.

Not that you care...I'm still an investor because I like what I see here (for the most part....  (-) instamine) but your attitudes keep serious people from becoming passionate about your coin.

MasterMined710
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:13:18 PM

Keep laughing lol.

right?

You posted a screenshot to this thread.  In this screenshot, I was an ignored user, along with others.

Who's a liar now?
yes and i took you and others off ignore after that when the mass trolling slowed down recently, i was having troll withdraws. but now i'm going to put you back on ignore along with drklvr_ and arielbit. i don't remember exactly why i original put you on ignore but looks like it was a good call.

last chance to apologizes and save face before being put on ignore. Grin

edit: icebreaker is constantly going on and off ignore, right now he's off along with smoothie and smooth.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:14:14 PM

Keep laughing lol.

right?

You posted a screenshot to this thread.  In this screenshot, I was an ignored user, along with others.

Who's a liar now?
yes and i took you and others off ignore after that when the mass trolling slowed down recently, i was having troll withdraws. but now i'm going to put you back on ignore along with drklvr_ and arielbit. i don't remember exactly why i original put you on ignore but looks like it was a good call.

last chance to apologizes and save face before being put on ignore. Grin

Ok???

Ignore me.  I could give two fucks.
Jestah

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:19:07 PM

No DASH accepted Sad

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0
MasterMined710
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:51:02 PM

looks like a badge of honor not to be listed on there as none of the other top 10 alts are on there either. only a handful listed are even in the top 50.

Solarminer

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:05:52 AM

looks like a badge of honor not to be listed on there as none of the other top 10 alts are on there either. only a handful listed are even in the top 50.
Didn't you see the MiniBitClones Only sign?  High frequency trading at it's best.  I am sure the creator has a special link that trades against you to siphon any profit.

Dash thoughts by Solarminer:

InstanTX - Feel the Evolution Revolution
Pages: « 1 ... 5477 5478 5479 5480 5481 5482 5483 5484 5485 5486 5487 5488 5489 5490 5491 5492 5493 5494 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 5508 5509 5510 5511 5512 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 [5527] 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 5562 5563 5564 5565 5566 5567 5568 5569 5570 5571 5572 5573 5574 5575 5576 5577 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: