Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:35:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5493 5494 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 5508 5509 5510 5511 5512 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 [5543] 5544 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 5562 5563 5564 5565 5566 5567 5568 5569 5570 5571 5572 5573 5574 5575 5576 5577 5578 5579 5580 5581 5582 5583 5584 5585 5586 5587 5588 5589 5590 5591 5592 5593 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722683 times)
aigeezer
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013

Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:30:21 PM

Dash / Darkcoin mentioned:

http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR1200/RR1231/RAND_RR1231.pdf

This stood out in my opinion:

See El Defrawy and Lampkins, 2014. The alt-coin Dash (formerly Darkcoin) may be viewed as semi-centralized in some respects due to its Masternode construct, but this is mainly for anonymity purposes—the other functions of the currency are performed analogously to Bitcoin; See also Dash, undated (b).

I am interested that the RAND corporation and/or HRL labs (El Defrawy's employer) are mentioning cryptocurrency, particularly DASH. The days of amateur trolling here may be nearing an end - the game is more subtle in the big leagues.

Speaking of which, the phrase "may be viewed as semi-centralized" does not mean the same as "is semi-centralized", and the phrase "semi-centralized" does not mean the same as "centralized". I have no idea what "semi-centralized" actually does mean, but I sense mischief is in the air.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:34:45 PM

http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR1200/RR1231/RAND_RR1231.pdf

Put another way, Bitcoin is anonymous in
the following sense: It is as though every bank transaction and every
bank-account balance is known to anyone with an Internet connection;
the only information that is unknown is who owns each bank
account, something that can be inferred from user interactions.
Clearly, such “anonymity” is unacceptable for everyday economic
life
, and therefore additional safeguards must be built in.28 For many (if
not most) existing VCs, including Bitcoin, the current process of maintaining
anonymity amounts to learning a degree of cyber-operational
security or “tradecraft,” which seems unrealistic for the layperson
"It is difficult to evaluate the ultimate security (and usability) of
Zerocash, as it has not been tested in the crucible of real-world use
and evaluation, though its theoretical mechanisms have more rigorous
security proofs than virtually all existing VCs. By contrast, Dashcoin is
currently being used and seems to be reasonably anonymous (certainly
more so than using Bitcoin without additional privacy-enhancing technology)
though it has only been in existence for about a year as of this
writing; its current market capitalization much less than that of Bitcoin,
thus an equal comparison is difficult to make.4"

...I'm bolding the part of "tradecraft" and layperson because I'd really like to see out of the box anonymity in both the IP part and the transaction part. If you give the layperson an out-of-the-box anonymity, you are tapping a much broader audience than the geek crowd who can set up their own IP anonymity/obfuscation.
TheLazieR

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:53:46 PM

life

...I'm bolding the part of "tradecraft" and layperson because I'd really like to see out of the box anonymity in both the IP part and the transaction part. If you give the layperson an out-of-the-box anonymity, you are tapping a much broader audience than the geek crowd who can set up their own IP anonymity/obfuscation.
I'm afraid that Dashcoin is not equal to Dash (yet).. this is really confusing to me.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:12:28 PM

I'm grasping at straws again.
Speaking of which, the phrase "may be viewed as semi-centralized" does not mean the same as "is semi-centralized", and the phrase "semi-centralized" does not mean the same as "centralized". I have no idea what "semi-centralized" actually does mean

It's the same as being semi-pregnant.  Clearly the author knows not of what they write.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 04:56:47 PM

icebreaker: I have you on ignore. I don't know what you said. I don't care what you said. Why don't you leave this forum? You are not welcome here. Please leave.

Then it's a good thing people quoted my link, so you can still read about Dash's "bad crypto."   Cool

You are a single-purpose Dash-coin cheerleader sock puppet account.

Why don't you participate in threads besides Evan's Gate?

Nobody cares who you have on ignore, or how you feel about my presence on this public forum.

You can't credibly claim to be ignoring me while simultaneously writing me love letters.  That's a performative contradiction!   Grin

Are you butthurt that Anonymint is making fun of your precious Dash cargo cult?  Good!

Thanks to TBTB_need_Anonymint for tearing Evan Maddoffield a new DashHole!

IX requires 6 of 10 signatures to create a transaction lock.

Which is exactly what I wrote it must do, and exactly what I wrote when I surmised that your white paper was implying the highly jammable design of 10-of-10.

But as I pointed out in the correct math (which is clear you still haven't grasped), even 6-of-10 can be jammed 62% of the time (and multiply spent the other 38% of the time) given a 50% attack on the masternodes (i.e. the 50% attack on masternodes can attack 100% of the InstantX transactions). Even at 10% attack on masternodes, then every 666th UTXO can be jammed and roughly every 10,000th UTXO can be multiply spent. So if there are 66,600 UXTO, then a 10% attack on the masternodes (i.e. controlling 10% of the masternodes) roughly can jam 100 of the available UXTO and double-spend (actually multiply spend, i.e. unlimited lies can be announced by masternodes) 7 of them.

These sort of flaws are amateurish. You are in over your head. You are a programmer and some sort of finance person and a reasonably good marketer mining the gullible speculators (but not to actual users of currency), but you are not capable enough on the block chain theory.

This entire argument is based on an invalid premise! So your jamming attack doesn't work...

Nope. My entire argument is you apparently still don't know how to do basic probability math.

Will you attempt to copy my design and order Dash's masternode announcements? Then will you try to copy my design and merge all the orphans? If not, you will still have attack flaws in your design. Will you replace the deposit for controlling a masternodes with a nomination by PoW, so as to avoid the flaw of externalities that can finance the purchase of masternodes, e.g. shorting the coin.

Well even if you do manage to copy my design, you still can't fix the fact that attacking masternodes is a one-time cost and not sublinear (ongoing cost) as per attacking a correctly designed PoW coin (which is the point that has been made by myself, monsterer, and smooth). And thus Dash is a proof-of-stake security model, not a proof-of-work. Thus it can be undermined by for example combining shorting with attacking masternodes. And you won't get all the small details correct, because you simply don't have enough smart people helping you, because apparently the smart people don't want to work on your closed source during development (and very well documented allegations: fraud) coin. I would never work on your coin, because you have no usership. It is all marketing to speculators to mine the speculators. What is the point? We are supposed to be creating crypto to change the world and entice millions or billions of users. But that has never been your marketing plan. You've always been mining the speculators instead.

And also I do believe the SEC will be coming after you eventually for very clearly running an unregistered illegal investment security (and you come from the finance world so you know very well that you are skirting the securities law). Hope you've paid off the regulators with the $million you mined from the gullible speculators in crypto. Personally I don't see how it has been worth it. The $million you've perhaps pocketed will never sustain you to be rich for the rest of your life, and you will constantly have hanging over your head the threat of SEC action at any time in the future. That is criminal liability in exchange for $million. Not worth it. You are nearing the end of the road for your run.

When I originally assisted you on some of the errors in your original design which caused you to invent masternodes, I viewed you as a nice guy who was trying to develop something. When all these allegations of fraud and premine crap came out, I was very shamed that I had let you get away with promoting Dash. I always knew that Dash was a barely literate design (come on do you really want me to explain how your new anonymity design will be just as flawed as the current on in Dash!), but I didn't want to interfere because I am not the altcoin police (unlike smooth who sometimes tries to act like a sheriff). But really I have to tell you frankly, that I am ashamed that you have mined the speculators and not proposed any real impact for mass usership. And now you have the audacity to go pumping up this Evolution design as some great innovation and fooling more gullible speculators. I mean if you hadn't of done the fraud thing, I would probably not be hitting you so hard now. Again I don't go around harping on the fraud thing, because I am not the altcoin police. But pleeeaaaseee do not try to argue that you are capable on block chain theory tech. You are not.

I don't want to help you because you are doing evil in terms of the goals we as a community are trying to reach. You are siphoning away money from the community and not putting it towards actual innovation (both marketing and technical) that could really help us deal with the problem of a State gone amok. Help us to reach the ideals of crypto. Instead you are just mining the speculators and they seem to believe you are technically capable. You are capable enough to produce code, and you are capable enough to correct mistakes that are pointed out to you. But you are not capable enough to get the really smart people to work with you on ongoing basis, because you are not going in the correct direction in terms of the purpose of why we are here supporting crypto in the first place, which is to get millions of users to use crypto and to better the world (while also making money from increased adoption, not from mining from each other i.e. extracting money from each other in zero-sum game on this forum).

Maybe if you mea culpa on the premine crap and work towards bettering the world instead fooling (ahem marketing to the) the speculators, then maybe I would feel like helping you. But any way, I am moving forward on trying to move the crypto world forward in the direction it needs to be going. Maybe you should help me! I helped you before and you made a lot of money from me standing aside and not criticizing Dash in the early days. Maybe now it is time for you to pay back to the community.

And most definitely you can't duplicate my marketing plan directly to millions of users.

This is the end of the road for Dash.

It will be evident some weeks from now that Dash has no future.

Edit: I will look at your source code links when I have time. I need to head out the door to do errands. If I discover that any of my points are incorrect, I will mea culpa. Again I don't hate you, but I feel I must be frank about the technology because we really need innovation that help us reach the goals of crypto and not just half-assed tech from guys who design schemes to siphon off the capital of crypto into their pockets. And again I have studied the SEC regulations and all these marketing to speculators is clearly a violation of the Howey test for being an unregistered illegal investment security. It doesn't matter how you've obfuscated it by pretending the masternodes are in control, the Supreme Court has consistently said that the test overlooks any attempts to obfuscate the economic reality of the situation. Then on top of that is the evidence of deception with the premine and the advertised money supply protocol being altered ex post facto, etc.

And afaik you are a USA citizen, so thus you incur the maximum culpability.

Evan Madoffield  Embarrassed

DASH Cry

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:03:39 PM

Thanks to TBTB_need_Anonymint

iCEBREAKER's got himself a new hero.

Not a very analytically literate one, but a hero all the same.

At least he'll keep you entertained for a while  Wink
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 05:22:11 PM

Thanks to TBTB_need_Anonymint

iCEBREAKER's got himself a new hero.

Not a very analytically literate one, but a hero all the same.

At least he'll keep you entertained for a while  Wink

Typical DashHole response.  You ignore the message and attack the messenger(s).

Why don't you address the content, rather than gossip about who thinks who is a "hero" (in the manner Duffield is a hero to Evan's Gate cultists)?

Oh that's right, you'd rather ignore this looming problem while you cash out the instamine.

the SEC will be coming after you eventually for very clearly running an unregistered illegal investment security (and you come from the finance world so you know very well that you are skirting the securities law). Hope you've paid off the regulators with the $million you mined from the gullible speculators in crypto. Personally I don't see how it has been worth it. The $million you've perhaps pocketed will never sustain you to be rich for the rest of your life, and you will constantly have hanging over your head the threat of SEC action at any time in the future. That is criminal liability in exchange for $million. Not worth it. You are nearing the end of the road for your run.

I have studied the SEC regulations and all these marketing to speculators is clearly a violation of the Howey test for being an unregistered illegal investment security. It doesn't matter how you've obfuscated it by pretending the masternodes are in control, the Supreme Court has consistently said that the test overlooks any attempts to obfuscate the economic reality of the situation. Then on top of that is the evidence of deception with the premine and the advertised money supply protocol being altered ex post facto, etc.

And afaik you are a USA citizen, so thus you incur the maximum culpability.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 05:31:51 PM

Merry X Mas
(Community initiative)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYPcf3uzAqE&feature=youtu.be

Tx to tantestefana as author of text and
alex-ru productions for the action
Dash Tips:  XxG6WRPA5ef767m37eEbGjK8T1UPAVGdCq

Well done! I'm feeling festive already...  Grin

Dash Evolution - www.dash.org/evolution

AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:35:57 PM

Typical DashHole response.  You ignore the message and attack the messenger(s).

The message is going circles, originating from Monero.

1) Monero guy #1 with obsession against DASH, and vested interest in Monero's success / the failure of others, goes to Anonymint and tells him shit about DASH.

2) Anonymint repeats what Monero guy #1 told him - and we've often seen written by Monero guys in this thread.

3) Monero guy #2 quotes Anonymint who is already using and repeating Monero guy #1 propaganda. Thus Monero guys #1 and #2 exploit Anonymint, who made himself the unwilling pawn in the "forum battle" of Monero vs DASH.

Conclusion: Same old shit from Monero guys after the latest debacle involving threats against businesses that adopt DASH.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:38:17 PM

...You ignore the message and attack the messenger(s).

Why don't you address the content

Oh, poor victim.  Did you get bullied?  

The content is gibberish.  More words does not equal wisdom.

afreer

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:43:14 PM

life

That report is the most interesting thing I've read recently, RAND Corp is the leading global policy think tank and also the organization that got Game Theory off the ground in the 1950s, which is such a foundation to everything we are doing in crypto currencies.  The fact that Dash is on their radar is quite telling I think.
Jestah

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:49:41 PM

life

That's the most interesting thing I've read recently, Rand Corp is the leading global policy think tank and also the organization that got Game Theory off the ground in the 1950s, which is such a foundation to everything we are doing in crypto currencies.  The fact that Dash is on their radar is quite telling I think.

We are on the radar, but not totally since they named a cryptonote coin.
afreer

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:56:06 PM

life

That's the most interesting thing I've read recently, Rand Corp is the leading global policy think tank and also the organization that got Game Theory off the ground in the 1950s, which is such a foundation to everything we are doing in crypto currencies.  The fact that Dash is on their radar is quite telling I think.

There are 13 references to Dash in the paper, 11 are correctly named Dash, 1 is named Dashcoin, and the other is a link to 'dashcointalk.org'.  Some references to Dash in the paper are prior to the rebrand and some are after, I can only guess that before publication they had to update references to the new name and during that process someone used the term Dashcoin.  It's very unusual for RAND to have any consistency errors in a publication like this though.
AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:17:41 PM

life

I'll quote myself here in reference to a post in another thread:

Both coins are dropping and I would rather hold bitcoin than any of these coins. I feel that anon coins fad have gone and nobody are interested in these coins anymore.

Nobody was interested in BTC prior to its spike either.

Wait until there is some random crackdown on BTC and then suddenly everyone is rushing to buy anon coins as a safe haven or diversification asset.

Let's say tomorrow morning there are BTC crackdown operations and this creates a surge in demand for DASH by tens of thousands of BTC users.

Are we ready to give those people a combo package of trivially-easy-to-use anonymity that combines both the transaction part and the IP part (tor/i2p, etc)? If we don't have IP obfuscation embedded and out of the box with a few clicks of the mouse, from inside a GUI, it will be a disaster in terms of the ability to convert people's interest (which will be a given due to new needs arising) to immediate adoption.

You don't want the "customer" to leave because you are requesting him to do extra stuff that he has no time, knowledge or desire to do on his own. So give him a few checkboxes with IP obfuscation, slidebars with the level of security he likes and voila, DASH is much better positioned to "receive" people (=adoption). It is already the prime candidate due to marketcap position and existing adoption, plus the weaknesses of the competition (command line usage that most ordinary people won't go to), but this shouldn't be the "bar". The bar should be higher.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:05:17 PM

Merry X Mas
(Community initiative)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYPcf3uzAqE&feature=youtu.be

Tx to tantestefana as author of text and
alex-ru productions for the action
Dash Tips:  XxG6WRPA5ef767m37eEbGjK8T1UPAVGdCq

Why is she saying "Happy Holidays" ? Whats wrong with "Happy Christmas" Huh

Just wanted to be inclusive.  Merry Christmas, I'm not afraid of saying Christmas, but the world is full of lovely people from all faiths.  Why not be inclusive?  I have too many Jewish friends myself not to want to include them Smiley  And a list is dull "Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Wonderful Winter Solstice, Happy Bodhi Day and Yule Tidings"  LOL.

Anyway, Alex asked me to make the decision, and so it totally reflects on me.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:52:36 PM

life

There are 13 references to Dash in the paper, 11 are correctly named Dash, 1 is named Dashcoin, and the other is a link to 'dashcointalk.org'.  Some references to Dash in the paper are prior to the rebrand and some are after, I can only guess that before publication they had to update references to the new name and during that process someone used the term Dashcoin.  It's very unusual for RAND to have any consistency errors in a publication like this though.

Bio's of the authors.

http://www.rand.org/about/people/b/baron_joshua_william.html

http://www.rand.org/about/people/o/omahony_angela.html
http://www.rand.org/about/people/m/manheim_david.html
http://www.rand.org/about/people/d/dion-schwarz_cynthia.html

Metadata in the pdf shows it was published on 7/12/2015 and modified that day.

May not be entirely accurate by at least there is broader interest in the subject matter.

This is really cool.  I sent it to my mother to try an justify the viewpoint that I'm not criminally insane Tongue  LOL  But I haven't read it yet, and it's just chilly enough to curl up with my touchpad and read Smiley  So if I disappear again today, this is probably what I'm doing Tongue

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:27:02 PM

I'm mining away (cpu) in testnet in case anyone new, or old, wants to explore all the functions on our wallet.  It's the perfect sandbox where losing your wallet.dat, etc... will not be a catastrophe.  Even so, it's hard to lose your wallet completely as a backup is always made thanks to Crowning.

Here is the main testnet forum: https://dashtalk.org/forums/testing.53/

here are tools for Testnet, including explorer links and faucets: https://dashtalk.org/threads/testnet-tools-resources.1768/

And of course the v. 12 thread where you can always ask questions, even so it's quiet, many of us have an eye on it if someone posts Smiley
https://dashtalk.org/threads/v12-testing-thread.5484/

So come mine with me (keep it low, at cpu, so that we don't have to struggle through a super high difficulty to get going again Wink
And run a masternode, so we can practice IX transactions, etc... and you can practice running a MN this way as well!

vvrroomm

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:12:08 AM

For real?? I had bookmarked that paper for a read, but after your quote i'm not sure if i should read it ...
What kind of paper is this if they can't even get the name of DASH right ...
Such a sloppy research on DASH that they even can't get the name right is just so amateurish ...

I'll notify the author to adjust it. Agree it is a bit sloppy, but he isn't the only one who got it wrong.

Maybe it's not sloppy, but a dig at Dash's snake oil and your cargo cult's bad 'bamboo version' of crypto. 

Regardless, it's a good example of why stealing the Dash-coin name for Darkcoin's rebrand was a bad idea.

Hey Ice, I am a small miner that mines DASH and I would like to express a couple of thoughts to you.  First, why don't you take your communist loving moron self to one of the crappy backwater countries that are a complete mess and joke.  Go live under horrible conditions that only the communist countries have to endure.  Come on and tell us how great it is while you are poor as dirt and starve.

Also, I understand that you have code in your monero, that has backdoors and you said that everyone is so stupid and they won't know about it.  Seems you really screwed the pooch on that one, by the way anyone worth his salt in this world knows go get an expert if you are going to do any business with another, and you sir are the lowest of the low and I hope a few more people are aware of your horrible soul.  I hope you enjoy burning for eternity, you can repent, just ask.

DASH is way better than your monero, and you are a liar, an idiot communist, and a back stabbing piece of trash.
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:39:59 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 04:54:43 AM by arielbit

For real?? I had bookmarked that paper for a read, but after your quote i'm not sure if i should read it ...
What kind of paper is this if they can't even get the name of DASH right ...
Such a sloppy research on DASH that they even can't get the name right is just so amateurish ...

I'll notify the author to adjust it. Agree it is a bit sloppy, but he isn't the only one who got it wrong.

Maybe it's not sloppy, but a dig at Dash's snake oil and your cargo cult's bad 'bamboo version' of crypto.  

Regardless, it's a good example of why stealing the Dash-coin name for Darkcoin's rebrand was a bad idea.

Hey Ice, I am a small miner that mines DASH and I would like to express a couple of thoughts to you.  First, why don't you take your communist loving moron self to one of the crappy backwater countries that are a complete mess and joke.  Go live under horrible conditions that only the communist countries have to endure.  Come on and tell us how great it is while you are poor as dirt and starve.

Also, I understand that you have code in your monero, that has backdoors and you said that everyone is so stupid and they won't know about it.  Seems you really screwed the pooch on that one, by the way anyone worth his salt in this world knows go get an expert if you are going to do any business with another, and you sir are the lowest of the low and I hope a few more people are aware of your horrible soul.  I hope you enjoy burning for eternity, you can repent, just ask.

DASH is way better than your monero, and you are a liar, an idiot communist, and a back stabbing piece of trash.

your words means nothing..why?

1. you are mining DASH, Wolf0 the miner developer who optimized GPU mining for DASH said it is stupid to mine this coin..therefore you are stupid  Wink

2. Newbie account, most likely you are a sock puppet. a new born rat account maybe? hmmmm should I add you to my list?..nah run along mouse..
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:40:53 AM

before i'm going to sleep..here is some nice read for you guys.
You are going to need to come up with something more unique than Dash, since Dashcoin already exists and other people will confuse it for this or simply call it dashcoin anyway!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678232.0

There are thousands of failed altcoin projects by now, the names are starting to be like old domain names. The development team acquired the rights to the name from a small abandoned crypto project "Dashcoin" although it was never intended to use the suffix "coin".

Thus we are now DASH, but thanks for watching our backs, it is all taken care of though.

day 1

person a: what is DASH?

dark guy: digital cash..etc. etc.

person a: what is digital cash?

dark guy: well.....it is a cryptocurrency like bitcoin and litecoin

person a: so it is a coin?

dark guy:...yyyyyyes..

day 2

person a: hey person b i heard there is a coin out there named DASH, it claims to be anonymous etc.

person b: so how much is this DASH coin? a piece?..

person a: 3 bucks..... (person b buys)

day 3

person b: hey person c i bought some DASHcoin it is 3 bucks a piece, bought 10..that's 30 bucks   Cheesy

person c: WHAT! fucking rip off...i bought 10 million dashcoins for 1$ at poloniex.com

LOL

BUMP!

still true  Cheesy

due to supply reduction 10,000 to 1...10M dashcoins is now 1000 dashcoins  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 5493 5494 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 5508 5509 5510 5511 5512 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 [5543] 5544 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 5562 5563 5564 5565 5566 5567 5568 5569 5570 5571 5572 5573 5574 5575 5576 5577 5578 5579 5580 5581 5582 5583 5584 5585 5586 5587 5588 5589 5590 5591 5592 5593 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: