Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6199 6200 6201 6202 6203 6204 6205 6206 6207 6208 6209 6210 6211 6212 6213 6214 6215 6216 6217 6218 6219 6220 6221 6222 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 6228 6229 6230 6231 6232 6233 6234 6235 6236 6237 6238 6239 6240 6241 6242 6243 6244 6245 6246 6247 6248 [6249] 6250 6251 6252 6253 6254 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722552 times)
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 03:50:20 AM

Dash will be at $45 in 4 days.

then slowly go up
DASH will be worth 10 dollars soon, all the masternodes will come crashing to the iliiquid markets and buy support

OH GOD...I wish...I have a few hundred k that I'll be throwing back into that if that ever happens...please if there is a god make it so!!!!  It beats paying taxes.   sadly I don't believe in sky fairies....so I'm not going to hold my breath.  Undecided
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:50:37 AM

then slowly go up
DASH will be worth 10 dollars soon, all the masternodes will come crashing to the iliiquid markets and buy support
Lets not exaggerate the price may get loser but that is a big crash, I don’t see it happening especially that fast.
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 03:52:20 AM

then slowly go up
Hooray!

This  ^^. $10 by the end of the year.

damn it...quit teasing me with such promises.  What you small fry fail to realize...there's a lot of whales I know personally, me included that are just waiting to pull the pin on make big buys back into DASH.  Wink
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 03:55:07 AM

On other news....DASH has just surpassed Litecoin in transaction volume.   Cool
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:56:05 AM

I kept hearing Dash was going to Coinbase, but apparently that's not true. Does anyone know?

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/840660605509935104

Dash is soon going to be added to a major exchange with fiat trading pairs, but the name of the exchange has not yet been announced.  I understand we should know within the next month.

Thank you..that is a long time in crypto Smiley
Is there an official announcement?
 And what are the likely contenders? The major Bitcoin exchanges?

You can follow the discussion here  https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposal-business-development-major-exchange.12881/  Time is moving on faster than I thought and integration is expected by the end of March.

Bitfinex has just last week integrated Dash so we can rule that one out, leaving Kraken, Bitstamp or Coinbase as the main candidates, though Coinbase does seem increasingly unlikely to be it.  It's all speculation though until the exchange makes its own announcement.
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 04:00:43 AM

I kept hearing Dash was going to Coinbase, but apparently that's not true. Does anyone know?

Dash is soon going to be added to a major exchange with fiat trading pairs, but the name of the exchange has not yet been announced.  I understand we should know within the next month.

You can follow the discussion here  https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposal-business-development-major-exchange.12881/  Time is moving on faster than I thought and integration is expected by the end of March.

Bitfinex has just last week integrated Dash so we can rule that one out, leaving Kraken, Bitstamp or Coinbase as the main candidates, though Coinbase does seem increasingly unlikely to be it.  It's all speculation though until the exchange makes its own announcement.

If you were a betting man...which would you think?
akidokatsui

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:12:20 AM

wow dash up again. $100 soon  Grin
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:13:09 AM

If you were a betting man...which would you think?

If I were a betting man, I'd say Kraken, but that might be based less on an objective assessment than on Kraken being the most useful for me personally  Smiley

What are your thoughts?
Macrochip

Activity: 465

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 04:13:29 AM

LOL #REKT.  

Actually it's exactly the other way round, as usual, iCEHOLE. Lee got #REKT because his words don't change reality.

His faggy shitcoin is done for. Calling Dash trash is just his death rattle.

Suck it, loser  Kiss

WINBC

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:31:17 AM

got some dash in desktop wallet version Electrum Dash 2.4.1.
Unable to withdraw the coins, I'm being asked to upgrade to a newer version. Can someone explain how I can transfer my coins out of the older version. thanks.
Nausicaa

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:55:05 AM

To all Trollers: Please stop. Just stop. Whatever you are trying to accomplish, your offensive posts are having the opposite effect. If you are trying to drum up support for M_____, you are not going to succeed in a Dash Thread. You seem to be technically intelligent. But socially, rather inept, I must say.

I have been trying to decide which anonymous coin to support. Maybe Monero does have some technical advantages. But not enough to overcome the user friendliness, and superior marketing of the Dash system. It seems like marketing is a bad word in the Monero World, but unless a network is created, with a large user base, it will be all for naught. Who cares if a Monero is slightly superior (debatable), if nobody knows about it?

Anyway, Trollers: you just look desperate. And I, who was wavering between the two coins, am starting to favor Dash. Their method of promoting their coin, the ease of use, with multiple, easy to use wallets, makes sense to me. And the more you troll, the better Dash looks to me.

If you want to promote Monero, you should start emulating the things that contributed to the rise of Dash, instead of deriding them.
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:13:10 AM

To all Trollers: Please stop. Just stop. Whatever you are trying to accomplish, your offensive posts are having the opposite effect. If you are trying to drum up support for M_____, you are not going to succeed in a Dash Thread. You seem to be technically intelligent. But socially, rather inept, I must say.

I have been trying to decide which anonymous coin to support. Maybe Monero does have some technical advantages. But not enough to overcome the user friendliness, and superior marketing of the Dash system. It seems like marketing is a bad word in the Monero World, but unless a network is created, with a large user base, it will be all for naught. Who cares if a Monero is slightly superior (debatable), if nobody knows about it?

Anyway, Trollers: you just look desperate. And I, who was wavering between the two coins, am starting to favor Dash. Their method of promoting their coin, the ease of use, with multiple, easy to use wallets, makes sense to me. And the more you troll, the better Dash looks to me.

If you want to promote Monero, you should start emulating the things that contributed to the rise of Dash, instead of deriding them.
It doesn't matter what you say. A lot of people in the crypto-space hate Dash, because they think it's a scam. Deal with it.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:37:20 AM

It seems too long to understand everything and there are some trolls just making my head spin which results me not understanding all the posts here  Huh
Why is DASH kept moving up, the last time I saw it the price was just $49, whats going on here?

Short answer: 60% of all DASH is stored in masternodes which generate an 8.5 DASH per month dividend for their owners. Most of these masternode owners are long-term holders who really enjoy getting paid a 9% annual ROI for doing nothing but running a node.

More people want to buy DASH, but these masternode owners are not being enticed to sell their holdings, meaning you have more buyers competing for very few sellers. As the price rises, maybe owners of DASH will be enticed to sell their holdings. Considering that many of us think DASH is worth way more than $70 each, it could take awhile...

We have:

a) Instant transactions
b) Privacy features
c) Governance model
d) Self-funding that allows us to spend (at present levels) several million dollars per year on our own development or on integration with other businesses, etc.

Bitcoin has none of those things. How are we not a better Bitcoin?

Network effect? Pfft. When we have a massive budget system and can fund integrations with existing Bitcoin partners, don't expect "network effect" to protect Bitcoin much longer.

Thanks. Where to I store mine to also get about 8 Dash a monthly? I've just bought some DASH maybe I'd be able to also get money. I'm all in and that was all i have left in my bank account lol. Do i need to download the wallet and put it there to receive dividends?
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:33:31 AM

Charlie Lee hates Dash and works for Coinbase, so I would doubt it's Coinbase.  I can't wait until something else is available, so I can leave Coinbase.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:44:44 AM

last time i checked the price on Dash it was @ $3 now $71 wooooow

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:50:41 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 07:01:00 AM by qwizzie

It seems too long to understand everything and there are some trolls just making my head spin which results me not understanding all the posts here  Huh
Why is DASH kept moving up, the last time I saw it the price was just $49, whats going on here?

Short answer: 60% of all DASH is stored in masternodes which generate an 8.5 DASH per month dividend for their owners. Most of these masternode owners are long-term holders who really enjoy getting paid a 9% annual ROI for doing nothing but running a node.

More people want to buy DASH, but these masternode owners are not being enticed to sell their holdings, meaning you have more buyers competing for very few sellers. As the price rises, maybe owners of DASH will be enticed to sell their holdings. Considering that many of us think DASH is worth way more than $70 each, it could take awhile...

We have:

a) Instant transactions
b) Privacy features
c) Governance model
d) Self-funding that allows us to spend (at present levels) several million dollars per year on our own development or on integration with other businesses, etc.

Bitcoin has none of those things. How are we not a better Bitcoin?

Network effect? Pfft. When we have a massive budget system and can fund integrations with existing Bitcoin partners, don't expect "network effect" to protect Bitcoin much longer.

Thanks. Where to I store mine to also get about 8 Dash a monthly? I've just bought some DASH maybe I'd be able to also get money. I'm all in and that was all i have left in my bank account lol. Do i need to download the wallet and put it there to receive dividends?

If you have obtained 1000 Dash i suggest you use this guide to setup a masternode : https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/taos-masternode-setup-guide-for-dummies-updated-for-12-1.2680/

If you have less then 1000 Dash or if you do not want to setup and maintain a masternode yourself, there are also other options available : https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1867885

Note : be informed that some of these hosting services are trusted services, meaning you have to place some level of trust in the people who run those services. On the other hand those people are well known and respected community members.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 07:12:34 AM

DASH is a cancer to crypto, please remove this thread from the forum

It was designed to be ponzi from the ground up and Amanda is deceiving the noob money entering crypto

On the other hand, XMR is real anon tech while DASH is centralized and against the the nakamoto consensus

Quoted for truth.

It doesn't matter what you say. A lot of people in the crypto-space hate Dash, because they think it's a scam. Deal with it.

Nausicaa is a clueless noob, but volyova gets it.   Cool

We as a crypto community need to clean up our own digital trash.  That entails speaking out and warning noobs about "harmful garbage" scams like OneCoin, PayCoin, and Dash.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 07:20:24 AM

DASH is a cancer to crypto, please remove this thread from the forum

It was designed to be ponzi from the ground up and Amanda is deceiving the noob money entering crypto

On the other hand, XMR is real anon tech while DASH is centralized and against the the nakamoto consensus

Quoted for truth.

Nausicaa is a clueless noob, but volyova gets it.   Cool

We as a crypto community need to clean up our own digital trash.  That entails speaking out and warning noobs about "harmful garbage" scams like OneCoin, PayCoin, and Dash.

it looks like you have been tricked all these time. for someone who trades all day, those trashes doesn't matter so long as they profit. DASH or whatever they call it. its always the money that counts. if Dash's growth doesn't mean money to someone, I don't know what matter to him.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:25:33 AM

Please do not quote or feed known trolls, its really the fastest way to get on someone's ignore list.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:28:34 AM

meaning you have to place some level of trust in the people who run those services.
Was bitcoin invented to increase the level of trust or decrease? So DASH is just another fiat , backed by a puny government? Tongue

On the other hand those people are well known and respected community members.
On the other hand most of the appalling crimes in history were done by people that were well known and respected community members. If its not decentralized then its not crypto. You are on the wrong forum,sorry.
Pages: « 1 ... 6199 6200 6201 6202 6203 6204 6205 6206 6207 6208 6209 6210 6211 6212 6213 6214 6215 6216 6217 6218 6219 6220 6221 6222 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 6228 6229 6230 6231 6232 6233 6234 6235 6236 6237 6238 6239 6240 6241 6242 6243 6244 6245 6246 6247 6248 [6249] 6250 6251 6252 6253 6254 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: