Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 [6305] 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722498 times)
harmani21

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:12:53 PM

Dash is resulting to be a ridiculous coin being dumped like a shit of scumbag holders no real adoption at all i might rage dump all my masternodes even earlier to crash the fucking price of it im tired of this pathetic speeches without any real world use just a bunch of pumpers and dumpers so fucking desperating
You don't have any nodes to dump. I have "conversed" with you and would estimate you to be a teenager, due to your brattish behaviour and hollow threats of...well, nothing. You're a liar.

hummm.  so what is harmani21 story?!?

I dont have any nodes to dump right? Lets talk a bit with holger who is hosting 31 nodes for me right now!!if this proves to be real then volyova you will regret it hard because all my previous threats against you will become reality and you will shut your mouth once and forever and as for my story bigR i bought all my 70k dashed within the price range of 3-8$ ..but im willing to dump them because even though i believe this is by far the best project of all coins in existence even better than btc i think some scumbag holders are involved into the project that are just pumpers and dumpers and is resulting that no real world adoption for dash just some shitty exchange integration and manipulation which makes me extremely disspointed about the direction of this coin with those great feauters but last and not least dont take my words for granted about the dump because i might change my mind if it proves that there is some proof that dash is adopted for real world use rather than being used for marketing and manipulated from hired whales

preach !

I'm  getting confused...infighting trolls now? I think volvoya would be pretty happy if you dumped your DASH and I guess he basically agrees with every negative thing you said about Dash.

I dont give a tuck about volyova and i have give several warnd to not troll the dash threads many times because im very enthusiastic about this project thus why im so heavily invested and allready into profit but my problem is that dash is not what it must be a truly decentralized private coin with continues growth i thought that 100$ price per dash was a real world adoption and integration and i thought that this was the true value of this coin as it was undervalued for years to 10$ range .
Now that we saw such a nice growth even if it came that fast .But im starting to think that all this was just another hired pump and dump group that through ashes into the real investors and true believers of dash!! So im pretty dissapointed that the core team didnt managed the situation like that and other than that they just support this hype of pump to further pump the pump and look at the book orders now dash being dumped like the last hooker on earth being used from different pimps!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:24:56 PM

Evan, I have the utmost respect for you and I can't wait to meet you in person one day, but commenting and deleting the comments afterwards is not exactly helpful.

BTW, as you seem to read all that garbage in here: I am sad that you don't hold any Masternodes.
JGCMiner

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:28:35 PM

Cause I should really stay out of trading. It's not where I'm best suited to be helping the project. It will lead to people changing their behavior on my behalf. Seems negative? I'm just trying to figure out where I best fit in and stay out of the rest.

On the other side though, I feel like it's my duty to inform the world that it is insane to short a hyper deflationary currency/medium. This is not a stock, it's not a commodity. It's a system of commerce. Going long you risk only the capital you put up, if short, you have infinite risk. Infinite risk on a hyper DEFLATIONARY asset. Think about it, it's going to get people hurt eventually.

It's not funny either, I want to express the idea a bit better, I think it's important for people to grasp.

Thanks for all your hard work and for the well reasoned warning to traders. Also, I am looking forward to the types of DAOs you will be reinvesting your funds into to help DASH. I assume we will hear more on this from you in the near future?  Grin
maxpowerzz92

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:53:35 PM

I think the bottom is in.  Shorts are acting a little cocky.  Not unlike us longs who thought that .2 was inevitable.  Just goes to show that the market will slap you in the face when you become too confident.

Remember this post icey, when you thought DASH was at death's door earlier this year?  I haven't forgotten Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736249.msg17678992#msg17678992

AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:14:24 PM

LTC is spiraling, ETH is down,LBC, ZEC down... DASH is down, not a big deal.
Of all crypto I rather buy DASH. Good it is down, will buy more.
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:38:03 PM

Why is your trust so low? Oh wait...

ON ANOTHER NOTE, YES I CAN TROLL MY ASS OFF, AND WILL STOP WHEN DASH COMES DOWN TO .03

VERY SIMPLE.

YOU CAN HELP GET IT THERE FASTER BY SELLING YOUR MASTERNODES NOW.

What is it? 0.059 or 0.03?

Shall we see - I gotta give it to you lightly first, .059 - when you see that, you will see .03

You already say .062.

=)

Ok, thanks. But why is 0.059 "buy zone" according to your chart then?

Thats the next pivot.

I will call it when Im in and out.

Devs will try to instapump it from that level, but I got something more for them on that now.

Ive got 30K more dash ready to dump on POLO right now.

Devs better have some real fire power - 500 BTC aint gunna do it.

You guys better watch BITCOIN at these levels as well.

I told you yesterday at $1030 per BTC that it was slightly recovering.

Just hit the low $1060's and dash is down 20% ? ( when it touched .0620 earlier - you know - before I warned you )

See the correlations ?

My calls are so money its funny.

Can you send me the 30k Dash?

Xco4SPN3wBiC89Dj3Jcu9ghhULN9D2QnqZ

I'm sorry I can't.

I can give you monster calls privately if interested.

My trust so low?

LMAO - Had 1 upset member - and he paid people to write me negative feedback.

Get a grip bitch boy.

You mad?

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:38:46 PM

DASH elevator downnnnn  Grin

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:45:29 PM

WHY DID DUFFY DICK DELETE THIS?Huh

I'm about to pull out of Dash at this rate - Its performing so poorly against the competition.

lol. I feel bad for those short today.

Cause I should really stay out of trading. It's not where I'm best suited to be helping the project. It will lead to people changing their behavior on my behalf. Seems negative? I'm just trying to figure out where I best fit in and stay out of the rest.

Still dumping on your DUFFY DICK bra?
"bra"? Omg how old are you??

Looks like I caught your ass last night on the fake dead cat, I know these things. BRA
**sigh** You caught nothing, because I would never ever again buy the scamcoin that is Dash. So you're completely wrong I'm afraid. Way off the mark actually.

So you actually once DID have some XCoin/DRK/Dash? Why?
Btw, honestly thank you for being kind of fair compared to your Monero buddies (at least that's the camp I had put you in, maybe wrong on that).

Don't know who this Mastertrader Guy is, but he makes even Icey look like a Gentleman.
Yes, I once actually did own some Dash. Why? Because I thought I could make money on it (and I did). But I'm a bit of an obsessive researcher and the more I found out about Dash, the less I liked it. Dash is unfair to miners, has a totally corrupt "governance" system, an archaic coin mixer...I mean c'mon, features-wise it has nothing....um, what else? Oh yes! The 12%(!!) pre-mine and the emission cut!

Anyway, me and Dash could only ever have been a short-term thing because it made me too nervous with all those masternodes hanging above, ready to be sold at any moment. It was like multiple "Swords of Damocles" hanging over my head. I like to sleep at night, and I don't want to wake up in the poor house. I also didn't like that I could not stake my coins with less than 1000, I think that is unfair to new investors.

Also, I'm not with Monero, I'm an independent, just somebody who is trying to do good in crypto by warning newcomers to this space about Dash. For the most part, my warnings have gone unheeded, and indeed, have provoked some members of the Dash "community" to personally threaten me. But if I helped just one person not to lose all his (or her) money, then my sacrifice will have been worth it.

**Full disclosure**
 I actually still have 80,000 "dufflets"(??) left over from when I sold the lot. So I'm a member of this community, a real Dash investor!

Interesting...so being that your a long time lurker, and I assume have been then privie to the developments coming including all the programers we've hired, 30+,  with the money now to invest even further into new projects, means nothing?  Interesting indeed.  I'm starting to think you might be a market manipulator.   That after 3 years...the instamined funds have been sold off and traded widely...for certain by now have traded through many hands you still think that long ago instamine is even remotely relevant?  Interesting... I think something is a bit fishy with you guys that have been trolling us.  I'm starting to think you've all been slowly collecting and trading DASH for a long time...and that this is all a facade.
Wow! You are really paranoid LOL. I guess that's normal for scammers though, as you have to watch your back if you are tangling with crooks and fraudsters and thieves haha #nohonour. However, let your imagination run away with you, as absolutely anything could be true.

Can I just say as well that I think you are all humourless prigs? #kthxbye

hummm, deflection.  I asked some several questions and trying to be civil...
Do you think I am stupid? All you have directed towards me so far is malice and a ridiculously cliched condescending attitude, and now you wanna be friends?? Fuck off. The time for us being civil to each other has long since passed. I remember your crimes.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:48:15 PM

I warned you guys yesterday.

10 BTC ( margined @ 2.5X ) yesterday hedged with my group made you 6 BTC overnight.

Why is Dash down?

Because we are made up of an elite group that runs polo.

Also because BTC is recovering like I told you, and we are Shorting Dash on BTC'S RECOVERY.

I just picked Dash - because it had the biggest rise, and I knew with my team we can short the biggest fall.

If interested in joining the group - message me.

gerhard

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:50:00 PM

Why you engage troll?! Smart people ignore troll. Troll hate us. You no convince troll to stop being troll!

Remember: George Bernard Shaw say, "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 03:55:23 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 04:06:53 PM by bigrcanada1

WHY DID DUFFY DICK DELETE THIS?Huh

I'm about to pull out of Dash at this rate - Its performing so poorly against the competition.

lol. I feel bad for those short today.

Still dumping on your DUFFY DICK bra?
"bra"? Omg how old are you??

Looks like I caught your ass last night on the fake dead cat, I know these things. BRA
**sigh** You caught nothing, because I would never ever again buy the scamcoin that is Dash. So you're completely wrong I'm afraid. Way off the mark actually.

So you actually once DID have some XCoin/DRK/Dash? Why?
Btw, honestly thank you for being kind of fair compared to your Monero buddies (at least that's the camp I had put you in, maybe wrong on that).

Don't know who this Mastertrader Guy is, but he makes even Icey look like a Gentleman.
Yes, I once actually did own some Dash. Why? Because I thought I could make money on it (and I did). But I'm a bit of an obsessive researcher and the more I found out about Dash, the less I liked it. Dash is unfair to miners, has a totally corrupt "governance" system, an archaic coin mixer...I mean c'mon, features-wise it has nothing....um, what else? Oh yes! The 12%(!!) pre-mine and the emission cut!

Anyway, me and Dash could only ever have been a short-term thing because it made me too nervous with all those masternodes hanging above, ready to be sold at any moment. It was like multiple "Swords of Damocles" hanging over my head. I like to sleep at night, and I don't want to wake up in the poor house. I also didn't like that I could not stake my coins with less than 1000, I think that is unfair to new investors.

Also, I'm not with Monero, I'm an independent, just somebody who is trying to do good in crypto by warning newcomers to this space about Dash. For the most part, my warnings have gone unheeded, and indeed, have provoked some members of the Dash "community" to personally threaten me. But if I helped just one person not to lose all his (or her) money, then my sacrifice will have been worth it.

**Full disclosure**
 I actually still have 80,000 "dufflets"(??) left over from when I sold the lot. So I'm a member of this community, a real Dash investor!

Interesting...so being that your a long time lurker, and I assume have been then privie to the developments coming including all the programers we've hired, 30+,  with the money now to invest even further into new projects, means nothing?  Interesting indeed.  I'm starting to think you might be a market manipulator.   That after 3 years...the instamined funds have been sold off and traded widely...for certain by now have traded through many hands you still think that long ago instamine is even remotely relevant?  Interesting... I think something is a bit fishy with you guys that have been trolling us.  I'm starting to think you've all been slowly collecting and trading DASH for a long time...and that this is all a facade.
Wow! You are really paranoid LOL. I guess that's normal for scammers though, as you have to watch your back if you are tangling with crooks and fraudsters and thieves haha #nohonour. However, let your imagination run away with you, as absolutely anything could be true.

Can I just say as well that I think you are all humourless prigs? #kthxbye

hummm, deflection.  I asked some several questions and trying to be civil...
Do you think I am stupid? All you have directed towards me so far is malice and a ridiculously cliched condescending attitude, and now you wanna be friends?? Fuck off. The time for us being civil to each other has long since passed. I remember your crimes.
Who said anything about being friends?!?  You're the one thats been a jack ass on here for 2 years...NOT ME!!!  I've NEVER attacked those that haven't been on here spewing malice and hatred as well as threatening others.  Besides, your behavior on here has only attracted those kind of responses from forum members, did you expect people to respond with kindness when you've been so toxic? So save me the soob story.  What I'm commenting on is a simple questions that are simple enough, capiche?
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 03:56:12 PM

Why you engage troll?! Smart people ignore troll. Troll hate us. You no convince troll to stop being troll!

Remember: George Bernard Shaw say, "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

True.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:59:32 PM

Think Im playing pussies?

.0637 NOW

EDIT: .0635

EDIT : .0630

EDIT : .0622

WATCH DUFFY DICK LOCK UP WHEN ASKED ABOUT THE INSTAMINE !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYoqjN2e-NY&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

EDIT : .0606 DASH PRICE

EDIT: $1089 BTC PRICE - Remember yesterday I said Bitcoin was done dumping? ( at $1030 )

Think .059 is a game now?

Don't forget about .03 - We cant be stopped.

If you just were in with us..you would have banked like the rest of us.

My inbox is blowing up with invite request to the group.

First they hate you, then they join you.

You think we just run Dash? - LOL Bitcoin is the bread and butter guys.

EDIT:  Dash at .06? Who woulda thought? 

Say BYE BYE to that FAKE wall Wink

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
BoscoMurray

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:59:59 PM

...for certain by now have traded through many hands you still think that long ago instamine is even remotely relevant?

Have you not seen this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYoqjN2e-NY&feature=youtu.be

Of course it's relevant. Evan has not traded his coins through many hands - Evan himself confirms this.
Instamined

Activity: 70

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:01:02 PM

Dash was originally released as XCoin (XCO) on January 18, 2014. On February 28, the name was changed to "Darkcoin." On March 25, 2015, Darkcoin was rebranded as "Dash."[3]

Within the first two days of launch, 1.9 million coins were mined, which is approximately a quarter of Dash's current supply (as of March 2017).[7][8] Creator and lead developer of Dash, Evan Duffield, attributed the so-called "instamine" to an error in the code "which incorrectly converted the difficulty, then tried using a corrupt value to calculate the subsidy, causing the instamine."[9] Once the problem was resolved, Evan offered to relaunch the coin without the instamine, but the community overwhelmingly disapproved. He then suggested an "airdrop" of coins in order to broaden the initial distribution. The community also disapproved of this proposal. As such, the initial distribution was left alone and development of the project continued.

At the time Dash (then called Xcoin) was launched, the cryptocurrency space was riddled with scams. People were creating new currencies, hyping their value, then dumping them and abandoning the project. Many likely feared the same for Dash. They were completely right.

Straight from the Dash wikipedia page! Hilarious!

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 04:09:05 PM

Dash was originally released as XCoin (XCO) on January 18, 2014. On February 28, the name was changed to "Darkcoin." On March 25, 2015, Darkcoin was rebranded as "Dash."[3]

Within the first two days of launch, 1.9 million coins were mined, which is approximately a quarter of Dash's current supply (as of March 2017).[7][8] Creator and lead developer of Dash, Evan Duffield, attributed the so-called "instamine" to an error in the code "which incorrectly converted the difficulty, then tried using a corrupt value to calculate the subsidy, causing the instamine."[9] Once the problem was resolved, Evan offered to relaunch the coin without the instamine, but the community overwhelmingly disapproved. He then suggested an "airdrop" of coins in order to broaden the initial distribution. The community also disapproved of this proposal. As such, the initial distribution was left alone and development of the project continued.

At the time Dash (then called Xcoin) was launched, the cryptocurrency space was riddled with scams. People were creating new currencies, hyping their value, then dumping them and abandoning the project. Many likely feared the same for Dash. They were wrong(there fixed it).

Straight from the Dash wikipedia page! Hilarious!

Its all true...we the community voted to not relaunch, I was one of them.  Your point?
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:11:53 PM

What a nuthouse.
Inflatet egos, attention seekers, pump and dump phobias... and I thought "normal" trolls is the worst the dash thread can get.  Roll Eyes

FYI 0.03 BTC is the ATH from a month ago. Such a price won't shock or impress any "sane" that is in DASH since a long time. It is a very young ATH.  So bittering about if the price can go as low as 0.059 BTC or even back to 0.03 BTC in a short time ... what are you on about? Want a clap on your back if you predicted it right? You want to  force it? DO IT! As sooner as you are out of here the better.
You people really have issues. Get out and take some fresh air.
Come back in a year or 2 when you learnt the art of beeing just plain sane normal.
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:16:00 PM

At the time Dash (then called Xcoin) was launched, the cryptocurrency space was riddled with scams. People were creating new currencies, hyping their value, then dumping them and abandoning the project. Many likely feared the same for Dash.

You should finish the quote:

However, since Dash's launch, there has been over three years of development, leading to a cryptocurrency that has 14 full-time employees, 18 part-time employees, and dozens of unpaid volunteers.[10] Dash has solved such vexing issues as slow confirmation times, block size increases, decentralized governance, and a self-funding development budget.

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:17:07 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 04:30:02 PM by mastertrader777

Quick uptick here boys.

Lets ride

EDIT: That was it....Back down now.

Join the group and get the calls quicker...Its that simple.

Message me - I'm taking on 5 new members and will not be accepting any others for a few months.

The time is now to get with it - or just quit it now as you're prob losing your ass trading against us...

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Instamined

Activity: 70

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:19:05 PM

Its all true...we the community voted to not relaunch, I was one of them.  Your point?

"Yeah we voted to keep a quarter of the distribution among inside members." It's corrupt.

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
Pages: « 1 ... 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 [6305] 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: