Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:27:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 [6310] 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722724 times)
innergy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:13:48 PM

Seriously, people need to get over the instamine.   Everywhere I go, its brought up.   It's old news, get over it!! Evan and the Dev team have done nothing short of a tremendous job and I'm continuously bullish on Dash as I have been for the past 3 years.   I will buy Dash whether its $3 or $10 or $60.

Instamine is stealing from the future investors.. it CAN'T be forgotten! It shouldn't BE!
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:16:19 PM

My take is that the "CK pump" is to a large degree due to freeing Crypto - Kingdom from its XMR denominated debt albatross. In this way Crypto Kingdom would not be impacted by a crash in DASH/XMR which would likely wipe out a holder of XMR denominated debt.

Edit:  DASH/XMR https://poloniex.com/exchange#xmr_dash

This is why I think XMR holders might be worried about Dash and keep spamming the thread. I keep asking about it but you guys do not want to explain what that CON is and how it is related to the DASH/XMR pair.
You know, I also care about investors and maybe we DASH folks should warn newbies here that by bying too much DASH they could "wipe out a holder of XMR denominated debt".

As for me being the single exception that does not think Dash is a scam...well...maybe you are just slightly more polite than the rest of the trolls. That statement is as ridiculous as the accusation that the Dash folks came up with "Instamine".

Why do you keep trying to deflect our conversation onto XMR? I don't really know much, or care about it. Can you try to stay on topic please. This is the Dash thread.

I am not deflecting the conversation to XMR. Read again:

"This is why I think XMR holders might be worried about Dash and keep spamming the thread. I keep asking about it but you guys do not want to explain what that CON is and how it is related to the DASH/XMR pair.
You know, I also care about investors and maybe we DASH folks should warn newbies here that by bying too much DASH they could "wipe out a holder of XMR denominated debt".

DASH/XMR? DASH? DASH thread? A strange investment instrument apptly called CON that is somehow related to the DASH/XMR pair is very well related to DASH, especially since everybody know how many big players you guys have on your team and how strange the price behavior of DASH tends to be at times, i.e. desperate shorting at all costs.  

You hang around a lot with the XMR folks in their brilliant speculation thread. Strange how little you know about it.
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 12:21:17 PM

How is this related to the Instamine "Scam" and how is a price rise from $5 to $60 being scammed?

Again, are you a CON holder and how does this XMR debt relate to the Dash/XMR pair? Is that the reason so many XMR folks are worried about Dash?
That guy harmani, he's a bag-holder. He was crying because Dash went down in price...therefore scam victim. Mostly though, people complain and whine and call Dash a scam when they lose money on it,  (this does not mean it isn't a scam though), so if you are looking for "scam victims", I suggest that you look on exchange chat-boxes, as they tend to complain and whine exactly WHERE they lose their money. They probably wouldn't come to this thread to complain as they are too lazy. They just type out their butt-hurt in the exchange's chat/troll-box. I have seen evidence of this with my own eyes.

Using your logic... Any stock, bond, crypto buyer that buys at their ATH has been scammed.

There is always bag holders in every single one of these... Someone has to lose for others to win. It's always a game of musical chairs.

What seems obvious in this case was there was outside heavy manipulation of DASH price by some heavy pump/dump groups... Any smart investor that didn't see the charts and see a full hockey stick formation and not think a big part if that was done market markers and still thought buying at the ATH wasnt taking a risk, was foolish!

Anyway the debate between a few if us here will rage for years to come... So on to more positive things... Got my KTM all ready to go an do first season dirt biking with the boys. Enjoy your weekend peeps.
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:22:11 PM

As for me being the single exception that does not think Dash is a scam...well...maybe you are just slightly more polite than the rest of the trolls. That statement is as ridiculous as the accusation that the Dash folks came up with "Instamine".

No other coin comes in for the slating and scathing attacks from the crypto-community that Dash gets. Many, many wise crypto-heads KNOW that it is a scam. The only people who don't know, or say it isn't a scam, are newbs and Dash "community" members (but they probably know it's a scam as well).
Macno
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:25:21 PM

No other coin comes in for the slating and scathing attacks from the crypto-community that Dash gets. Many, many wise crypto-heads KNOW that it is a scam. The only people who don't know, or say it isn't a scam, are newbs and Dash "community" members (but they probably know it's a scam as well).

Maybe it's because CON is tied to DASH/XMR and not to LTC/XMR or any other Alt? No LTC or Ripple or any other Coin supporters here, only people involved with XMR. Strange.

You can add Roger Ver, Charlie Shrem and Trace Mayer to your "newbs" list.
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:29:07 PM

You hang around a lot with the XMR folks in their brilliant speculation thread. Strange how little you know about it.
Their community hates me, as does this one! If you had read any of my posts on there you would know that I am always posting ANTI-monero stuff. Their community is pretty toxic. They are mostly a bunch of horrible trolls that I like to poke sometimes with a sharp stick 'cos it's fun. Are we clear now?
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:31:26 PM

Maybe it's because CON is tied to DASH/XMR and not to LTC/XMR or any other Alt? No LTC or Ripple or any other Coin supporters here, only people involved with XMR. Strange.

We are getting nowhere, macno. I don't want to talk to you about "CON" and XMR. I am focussed on Dash atm. Goodbye.
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:37:59 PM

Roger Ver was ejected from his own country, Charlie Shrem is a jail-bird and these are your references?? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I'm surprised you didn't add "Big Vern"!!  Grin
Macno
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:41:33 PM

We are getting nowhere, macno. I don't want to talk to you about "CON" and XMR. I am focussed on Dash atm. Goodbye.

Goodbye.

I still want to know why DASH/XMR could "wipe out" holders of a XMR denominated debt instrument called CON.

As for them being toxic: we agree on that. I don't see the point of stalking them like they do with DASH, though.
But maybe it's because DASH has not debt instrument tied to DASH/XMR and the community is not as toxic?
I usually only talk to XMR trolls in the DASH thread, where I first heard of Monero years ago. Not that I asked for it, but hey, they keep coming.
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:45:05 PM

Goodbye.

I still want to know why DASH/XMR could "wipe out" holders of a XMR denominated debt instrument called CON.

As for them being toxic: we agree on that. I don't see the point of stalking them like they do with DASH, though.
But maybe it's because DASH has not debt instrument tied to DASH/XMR and the community is not as toxic?
I usually only talk to XMR trolls in the DASH thread, where I first heard of Monero years ago. Not that I asked for it, but hey, they keep coming.
In my opinion, (and I have experience of both), the Dash "community" is WAY WAY more toxic than XMR's. They are/may be just a bunch of generic trolls, but YOU are the perpetrators of the biggest scam in crypto.
Macno
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:50:47 PM

Goodbye.

In my opinion, (and I have experience of both), the Dash "community" is WAY WAY more toxic than XMR's. They are/may be just a bunch of generic trolls, but YOU are the perpetrators of the biggest scam in crypto.

Ok. When you actually DO leave the DASH thread, I will make sure to warn newcomers that the "biggest scam in crypto" might wipe out some XMR denominated debt instrument called CON as collateral damage.

DASH buyers beware!

PS:
Before you leave...any insult for Trace Mayer?
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:05:26 PM

Goodbye.

Ok. When you actually DO leave the DASH thread, I will make sure to warn newcomers that the "biggest scam in crypto" might wipe out some XMR denominated debt instrument called CON as collateral damage.

DASH buyers beware!

PS:
I'm not leaving, I am not going anywhere. I plan to be here to say, "I told you so" when Dash crashes to it's true price, which is zero. But that's just because I'm a bitch... and if my 80,000 dufflets loses any more value, I will report you to the S.E.C.!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:06:18 PM

Goodbye.

DASH buyers beware!

PS:
I dunno much about "Trace Mayer", so I couldn't possibly comment.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:09:37 PM

I just want to thank volyova  for the continued bumping of our Dash ANN thread,
which provides Dash with both visibility and attention to this thread.

Now i heard some rumors about people believing we actually pay volyova from our treasury funds to keep bumping
this thread and i just want to assure you all that is really totally absolutely untrue.

Having said all that though ...

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:36:47 PM

Crush The Street Interview - DASH: The Exciting Cryptocurrency Planning to Overtake Bitcoin - Ryan Taylor, Director of Finance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eiKp_l5hls

Dash is a cryptocurrency like bitcoin but with many more advanced features. With so much turmoil in the bitcoin community like the hard fork risk, ETF failure and mining centralized in China, something like DASH has a realistic opportunity to overtake and become the world's most popular digital currency. Today we have an interview with one of Dash's key people, the director of finance who is also giving a speech at an Open House meeting on Dash in Scottsdale March 30th.

TOPICS IN THIS INTERVIEW:
01:20 Why dash is rallying BIG last few months
04:25 Many businesses are partnering with DASH
05:20 Bitcoin Fork Scaring people into Dash & Alts
07:50 Extra features of Dash bitcoin doesn't have
10:30 Dash Evolution to Revolutionize Cryptocurrency
11:30 Dash's governance structure is built-int
12:40 Small blocks vs Large explained for the laymen
14:10 Bitcoin is STUCK with block consensus issue
17:50 Dash having founder (Evan Duffield) improve image?
20:15 What's the likelihood for dash to have Hard Forks?
23:30 How digital currencies will change the world
28:10 Where to learn more about Dash [Dash.org]

#dash_force
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:23:41 PM

I just want to thank volyova  for the continued bumping of our Dash ANN thread,
which provides Dash with both visibility and attention to this thread.

Now i heard some rumors about people believing we actually pay volyova from our treasury funds to keep bumping
this thread and i just want to assure you all that is really totally absolutely untrue.

Having said all that though ...

i think you shouldnt say that... it supposed to be a secret... sshhhh....

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 03:09:23 PM

I'm baccccccccccck  Cheesy

Well - I never really left haha.

Anyway - 2 new members have joined the group. ( Combined Total of Bitcoin and Dash added to group bank = 3,500 BTC + ) * Can and will provide proof if requested * Just PM me.

If you're interested in trading with some real whales give me a holler.

Don't forget, never trade with more than you can afford to lose!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Here's a off topic question, since you claim to be in the know.  What the hell is up with Qora and its trading pattern?!?  Its  obviously some kind of weird bot of some sort with the most bizarre trading pattern...whats even the point of what Qora trading trying to do?!?  Its been like that for years now...I just don't see the point.  its not making money on trading...so why the same up and down volume going on for ever?
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:53:29 PM

Another DASH debit card option soon: https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/03/31/tenx-technologies-to-provide-first-ethereum-capable-debit-card-will-test-dash/

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:54:31 PM

Our enemies cannot break our walls at 0.06. Up up up Dash.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:15:03 PM

Our enemies cannot break our walls at 0.06. Up up up Dash.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

We touched the .06 for fun and we closed our shorts there.

Got you either way fellas.

Who said were done tho?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Pages: « 1 ... 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 [6310] 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: