Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 [6333] 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722502 times)
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:23:47 PM

Dash is showing totally unexpected moves whenever people it has done that is time when it shows upward movements. The timing of updates and news are fully synchronized which give very good support to market to sustain it up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 05:25:16 PM

We need to start calling these trolls "Crypto Justice Warriors." From what I can tell they feel it's NOT FAIR that Evan through his ingenuity and hard work created all these millionaires. Maybe if he did this while working at Goldman Sachs it would be ok?

I sincerely hope these CJWs are being paid to do this and are not just doing this out of the badness of their hearts.

All of the trolls are all members of the larger pump & dump crews.  This whole crypto ecosystem is a play ground for all these guys.  They pretend to care and doing this to warn "people" of the terrible things of this or that.  Its all bullshit.  Its very well planned strategies of fud and market manipulation that is being fueled by market movers.  Its all a smoke screen for a much bigger plan.

Its so transparent that its comical.  The only victims are those investors that are unsophisticated and are left holding bags of all sorts of coins these scum bags manipulated, all the while pretending that they CARE about fundamentals...the law and justice.  Its all BULLSHIT! Be careful investors.  

Even in the markets like DASH today..

1500 BTC in numerous buy positions on for several hours to make people believe there is buy support...then boom, the buy positions disappear.   and the dumping starts.  Yawn!  So predictable its becoming boring.

Paranoia is another telling symptom of denial. There's nothing of the sort that's become "so predictable". Get a grip.

@AzzAz, nice try with your response to the various issues listed by iCEBREAKER, but I was sincerely hoping for something a little more serious.

Right Right....no of course not... Wink.  I'm with ya bud  Cool
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 05:29:26 PM

Dash is showing totally unexpected moves whenever people it has done that is time when it shows upward movements. The timing of updates and news are fully synchronized which give very good support to market to sustain it up.

What does make it different then most pump & dumps, is the fact that there are those that are accumulating for Masternodes from the trading poll of coins.  That is what would make it slightly more unpredictable then most other coins.  And I would agree that this is a powerful enough force that would be giving large pump/dump crew pause for thought.  As a long term holder...none of this much matters to me other then the entertainment value.  As long as I can continuelly see 15+% per year increase in the value of my investment, I'm super happy and it out preforms all my other investments.   Grin

FYI...MN count at 4232.  Wink
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:33:52 PM

We need to start calling these trolls "Crypto Justice Warriors." From what I can tell they feel it's NOT FAIR that Evan through his ingenuity and hard work created all these millionaires. Maybe if he did this while working at Goldman Sachs it would be ok?

I sincerely hope these CJWs are being paid to do this and are not just doing this out of the badness of their hearts.

All of the trolls are all members of the larger pump & dump crews.  This whole crypto ecosystem is a play ground for all these guys.  They pretend to care and doing this to warn "people" of the terrible things of this or that.  Its all bullshit.  Its very well planned strategies of fud and market manipulation that is being fueled by market movers.  Its all a smoke screen for a much bigger plan.

Its so transparent that its comical.  The only victims are those investors that are unsophisticated and are left holding bags of all sorts of coins these scum bags manipulated, all the while pretending that they CARE about fundamentals...the law and justice.  Its all BULLSHIT! Be careful investors.  

1500 BTC in numerous buy positions on for several hours to make people believe there is buy support...then boom, the buy positions disappear.   and the dumping starts.  Yawn!  So predictable its becoming boring.

Paranoia is another telling symptom of denial. There's nothing of the sort that's become "so predictable". Get a grip.

@AzzAz, nice try with your response to the various issues listed by iCEBREAKER, but I was sincerely hoping for something a little more serious.

I'm serious. It's irrational to suggest that you are being unfairly singled out. You're bordering on a savior complex. Dash isn't that big and you guys just aren't that important. Try to step back and gain some perspective. Nobody is trying to hurt you. We're only talking about the facts as they relate to Dash. Nothing else. No ulterior motives. Don't shoot the messengers just because you don't like the message. Try to put out a counter argument message that is at least plausible. You'll start feeling a lot better about life. And probably make better decisions too. I promise you. A little objectivity goes a long way. It works wonders!

bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 05:53:46 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 07:19:29 PM by bigrcanada1

1500 BTC in numerous buy positions on for several hours to make people believe there is buy support...then boom, the buy positions disappear.   and the dumping starts.  Yawn!  So predictable its becoming boring.

I'm serious. It's irrational to suggest that you are being unfairly singled out. You're bordering on a savior complex. Dash isn't that big and you guys just aren't that important. Try to step back and gain some perspective. Nobody is trying to hurt you. We're only talking about the facts as they relate to Dash. Nothing else. No ulterior motives. Don't shoot the messengers just because you don't like the message. Try to put out a counter argument message that is at least plausible. You'll start feeling a lot better about life. And probably make better decisions too. I promise you. A little objectivity goes a long way. It works wonders!

WOW...come on HR.  Really?  This has nothing to do with DASH or me personally being singled out...who said that?  Never implied that anyone is trying to hurt me personally.  

ALL crypto, every single one of them have the same issues with fudders and manipulators with agenda's to rip someone off for their own greedy gains.
 Hey...I'm not delusional...I do love capitalism after all. LOL .  

I'm not implying that DASH is special in this regard in any way.  

But seriously, no ulterior motives by these individuals   Roll Eyes

FYI I use this knowledge to play dozens of other coins.  So I'm profiting from this whole scheme these groups whip up with other coins.  Smiley  
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:22:39 PM

But seriously, no ulterior motives by these individuals   Roll Eyes

FYI I use this knowledge to play dozens of other coins.  So I'm profiting from this whole scheme these groups whip up with other coins.  Smiley  

I’ll agree that there are some, but I disagree with the idea that it’s generalized, and more so that it’s organized, and even more so that it’s organized and targeted . . . other than “teams” like MasterSchmuck’s, but hey, that’s mom and pop basement stuff. Of course I agree that those elements exist – I simply disagree with the degree.

Just like we disagree on many points. What I find convincing and unconvincing is clearly at odds with your point of view. What other people think is their choice. Let the facts speak for themselves and make them readily available.

And time will tell.

Cheers,

AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:52:10 PM

@AzzAz, nice try with your response to the various issues listed by iCEBREAKER, but I was sincerely hoping for something a little more serious and a little less prejudiced.

I'll give you something more serious.

I dumped that shitcoin 3 years ago, bought DASH and happy with it ever since. Just sad because had to sell some, happy to hold some.
Instamined

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:01:07 AM

Exciting new dash news!

https://shopdashonline.com/ now sells Evan Duffield's personal wardrobe collection for DashCoins™!

If THATS not bullish for DashCoin I don't know what is!!!  Smiley

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
kludzins

Activity: 274
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:49:20 AM

https://youtu.be/mzqGf_ak_2I?t=16m39s

PS. I recommend watching the whole video as well Smiley

Still recommended  Grin
solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:51:26 AM

Top 6 Major Cryptocurrencies and the Differences Between Them - DASH Mentioned

https://themerkle.com/top-6-major-cryptocurrencies-and-the-differences-between-them/

#dash_force
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 04:48:54 PM

CATV | Wall Of Dash: An Interview With The Team From Wall Of Coins

https://youtu.be/YYMIx6NEC2I

#DashNation #CashAlternative

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:25:46 PM

Once bitcoin is settled down at somewhere we will see all gained profit being poured into Dash once again. People can not predict well whether it will show up trend again or will remain unmoved for a while. It was Dash which opened ways towards 100$ and it can be there again.
gerhard

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:19:47 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 01:26:15 AM by gerhard

I am of the opinion that Lightning Network can't work. It's unwieldy. If it were feasible, it would be here already.

What IS workable is to have private, centralized payment systems for micro-payments that are funded and settled in crypto.

I am of the opinion that Dash Evolution can't work. It's unwieldy. If it were feasible, it would be here already.

See how that works?  Wink

Lightning is already active on a testnet sidechain.  Someone bought a beer with it.  Just need segwit for it to work on main net.

You opinion is uninformed by facts and therefore is worthless.

Does Dash have any plan to implement segwit, or at least fix tx malleability in some other way?

The anti-Lightning FUD in the DASH community seems driven by Roger Ver's intrigues and sour grapes jealousy, not data or technical concerns.

Why don't you make a fork of Bitcoin, activate SegWit, and add Lightning Network for the purrr-fect coin. You'll make a fortune. The world is waiting.

I was actually joking with a friend the other day about releasing a coin called "Segwit." After a while we would release a fork called "Segwit Classic" with the Segwit removed.
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:52:14 PM

'I See Dash Moving Beyond Simply a Payment Network' - Jon Kindel, Backend Dev Lead

https://youtu.be/SPxvVzqqZnA
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:44:26 AM

1500 BTC in numerous buy positions on for several hours to make people believe there is buy support...then boom, the buy positions disappear.   and the dumping starts.  Yawn!  So predictable its becoming boring.

Just yesterday, bigrcanada1, we were talking about: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:04:13 AM

Just yesterday, bigrcanada1, we were talking about: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0

I am here when bitcoin was depressed to ~200 $  range and there is no pump and dump happening, altcoins were depressed too, and bitcointalk was a wasteland...your story doesn't add up  Tongue

warning investors about your labeled "trolls" as pump and dump crews is very lame, totally unbelievable..find a better story teller dipshits.
Chikako

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:44:18 AM

I am here when bitcoin was depressed to ~200 $  range and there is no pump and dump happening, altcoins were depressed too, and bitcointalk was a wasteland...your story doesn't add up  Tongue

warning investors about your labeled "trolls" as pump and dump crews is very lame, totally unbelievable..find a better story teller dipshits.

The guys who buy at the top of a rise are the ones after labeling anyone else as "pump and dumper" but when the same people buy on the start of the bubble; they feel like 'early adopters' not like pumpers.  Grin Cheesy , .

Talking seriously, I believe the ones losing on such bubbles are because they were so greedy to buy a so already appreciated coin, if people had stop buying after 50 usd, they wouldn't be crying now.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:55:54 AM

'I See Dash Moving Beyond Simply a Payment Network' - Jon Kindel, Backend Dev Lead

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/53413-i-see-dash-moving-beyond-simply-a-payment-network-jon-kindel-backend-dev-lead/

edit : i only now noticed tungfa's earlier post.. oh well ..  lets just say this is for those that missed it.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 01:00:05 PM

Talking seriously, I believe the ones losing on such bubbles are because they were so greedy to buy a so already appreciated coin, if people had stop buying after 50 usd, they wouldn't be crying now.

Yes, true. This is just trading commonsense.

Alts in a rising trend often get too far ahead on price. Lots of buyers pile in at the late stages, and then they are trapped underwater. Even if the fundamentals are still really strong, the price cannot move ahead until the weakest buyers are shaken out. This sometimes takes a lot longer (can be many months, or even a year) than people imagine, and a lot bigger price drop is required.

Dash has simply got ahead of itself, and the price will remain in a corrective phase (or downtrend) for sometime. The only questions then are 1. Are the fundamentals solid ? and  2. Are you very patient ?
harmani21

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:31:43 PM

Is dash dead? 2k volume ? Seriously?
Pages: « 1 ... 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 [6333] 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: