Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 [6334] 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722619 times)
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

Is dash dead? 2k volume ? Seriously?

Yes, dash is dead.  If you still have any of those masternodes you'd better sell them now.  Fast.
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:56:29 PM

Hi, I have a question regarding the attitude toward mining.  Please keep in mind, for the record I am not a troll against Dash, I think Dash is a great coin, and I have been mining it since it was darkcoin since late 2014.  I do not own a lot of Dash, I own a old ibelink X11 DM384M ASIC miner, that does not generate much money at all, yet I keep it running.  My point is that every Dash video I watch on my linkedin seems they are made just to bash the "evil" miners. I see this attitude in the dash forums, etc, and it is a real turn off and I stopped contributing on the forum because of it. I thought you needed to have miners and MNs to secure the network, I just don't get all the hate? I love Dash, but I hate the miner haters. What if people decided to hate the MN operators and give them as bad of a name as the miners have?  Not trying to be a jerk here, I am just trying to understand what is driving the hatred of mining dash. Is there a Dash "miners union" that is here trying to undermine the coin?  Maybe I just don't understand the whole negativity of this?  Any nice responses would be appreciated.
Where you see that miners hate? Not from anybody from team, I am sure. Actually I remember community was happy with first Asics and very interested?
Instamined

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:02:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M5RVc0Co0M&t=47m1s

47:01

Not a lot of people are buying Dash... a LOT of people are cashing out of Dash.  Cheesy

lolz

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:29:39 PM

Hi, I have a question regarding the attitude toward mining.  Please keep in mind, for the record I am not a troll against Dash, I think Dash is a great coin, and I have been mining it since it was darkcoin since late 2014.  I do not own a lot of Dash, I own a old ibelink X11 DM384M ASIC miner, that does not generate much money at all, yet I keep it running.  My point is that every Dash video I watch on my linkedin seems they are made just to bash the "evil" miners. I see this attitude in the dash forums, etc, and it is a real turn off and I stopped contributing on the forum because of it. I thought you needed to have miners and MNs to secure the network, I just don't get all the hate? I love Dash, but I hate the miner haters. What if people decided to hate the MN operators and give them as bad of a name as the miners have?  Not trying to be a jerk here, I am just trying to understand what is driving the hatred of mining dash. Is there a Dash "miners union" that is here trying to undermine the coin?  Maybe I just don't understand the whole negativity of this?  Any nice responses would be appreciated.
Where you see that miners hate? Not from anybody from team, I am sure. Actually I remember community was happy with first Asics and very interested?

Yeah, i'm not seeing the hate for miners either. There is a thriving miner subforum here : https://www.dash.org/forum/topic/mining.3/
and they are as much part of Dash as masternodes. I'm also not aware of any Dash video that are bashing Dash miners...

Miners are and always will be vital for securing our network.

Our current mining hashrate is in fact very healthy distributed :

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 05:34:40 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M5RVc0Co0M&t=47m1s

47:01

Not a lot of people are buying Dash... a LOT of people are cashing out of Dash.  Cheesy

lolz

So...to paraphrase Areilbit, Icebreaker, Volyova....all us DASH members are all scammers.  This project has nothing going for it...I've been fooled like all the other DASH tards.  We are all criminals and going to jail AS WE SPEAK!!! Oh...and alt coin pump and dump groups had no hand in our massive rise and subsequent dump.  As the one of the longest DASH community members...I approve this message!

Roll Eyes
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:38:23 PM

'I See Dash Moving Beyond Simply a Payment Network' - Jon Kindel, Backend Dev Lead

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/53413-i-see-dash-moving-beyond-simply-a-payment-network-jon-kindel-backend-dev-lead/

edit : i only now noticed tungfa's earlier post.. oh well ..  lets just say this is for those that missed it.

That is Dash is really nice coin as it's struggling at the moment to find the path to the moon. I hope the price wont dropped from this range and will back to $100 very soon.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:45:04 PM

'I See Dash Moving Beyond Simply a Payment Network' - Jon Kindel, Backend Dev Lead

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/53413-i-see-dash-moving-beyond-simply-a-payment-network-jon-kindel-backend-dev-lead/

edit : i only now noticed tungfa's earlier post.. oh well ..  lets just say this is for those that missed it.

That is Dash is really nice coin as it's struggling at the moment to find the path to the moon. I hope the price wont dropped from this range and will back to $100 very soon.

I think we will see a price reversal (new uptrend) soon enough, currently we seem to be moving sideways with regards to price in what i would call the accumulation phase.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 05:57:10 PM

We need to start calling these trolls "Crypto Justice Warriors." From what I can tell they feel it's NOT FAIR that Evan through his ingenuity and hard work created all these millionaires. Maybe if he did this while working at Goldman Sachs it would be ok?

I sincerely hope these CJWs are being paid to do this and are not just doing this out of the badness of their hearts.

All of the trolls are all members of the larger pump & dump crews.  This whole crypto ecosystem is a play ground for all these guys.  They pretend to care and doing this to warn "people" of the terrible things of this or that.  Its all bullshit.  Its very well planned strategies of fud and market manipulation that is being fueled by market movers.  Its all a smoke screen for a much bigger plan.

Its so transparent that its comical.  The only victims are those investors that are unsophisticated and are left holding bags of all sorts of coins these scum bags manipulated, all the while pretending that they CARE about fundamentals...the law and justice.  Its all BULLSHIT! Be careful investors.  

Even in the markets like DASH today..

1500 BTC in numerous buy positions on for several hours to make people believe there is buy support...then boom, the buy positions disappear.   and the dumping starts.  Yawn!  So predictable its becoming boring.

Just yesterday, bigrcanada1, we were talking about: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0

Holy Smokes...what a post!  Thanks for the link.  I'm going to have to go over that story in detail.  Exactly what I've been thinking has been going on in ALL these coins...BITCOIN included the whole time.  
gerhard

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:09:46 PM

We need to start calling these trolls "Crypto Justice Warriors." From what I can tell they feel it's NOT FAIR that Evan through his ingenuity and hard work created all these millionaires. Maybe if he did this while working at Goldman Sachs it would be ok?

I sincerely hope these CJWs are being paid to do this and are not just doing this out of the badness of their hearts.

All of the trolls are all members of the larger pump & dump crews.  This whole crypto ecosystem is a play ground for all these guys.  They pretend to care and doing this to warn "people" of the terrible things of this or that.  Its all bullshit.  Its very well planned strategies of fud and market manipulation that is being fueled by market movers.  Its all a smoke screen for a much bigger plan.

Its so transparent that its comical.  The only victims are those investors that are unsophisticated and are left holding bags of all sorts of coins these scum bags manipulated, all the while pretending that they CARE about fundamentals...the law and justice.  Its all BULLSHIT! Be careful investors.  

1500 BTC in numerous buy positions on for several hours to make people believe there is buy support...then boom, the buy positions disappear.   and the dumping starts.  Yawn!  So predictable its becoming boring.

Just yesterday, bigrcanada1, we were talking about: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0

Holy Smokes...what a post!  Thanks for the link.  I'm going to have to go over that story in detail.  Exactly what I've been thinking has been going on in ALL these coins...BITCOIN included the whole time.  

I have been thinking something for a while, but I didn't bring it up because maybe I'm being paranoid. It seems to me that all this pumping of random coins seemed to start just as Dash was mooning (Dash was rising for good reason, btw). Is it possible that some nefarious group with deep pockets is attempting to obscure the rise of Dash by creating all this noise in the alt markets?
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:18:30 PM

I have been thinking something for a while, but I didn't bring it up because maybe I'm being paranoid. It seems to me that all this pumping of random coins seemed to start just as Dash was mooning (Dash was rising for good reason, btw). Is it possible that some nefarious group with deep pockets is attempting to obscure the rise of Dash by creating all this noise in the alt markets?

More likely DASH is just caught up in the secondary effects of the various pumps.
Whysmh4dash

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:36:43 PM

Where's the best place to trade dash? Polo? Or bitfinex? Or other... I post heaps in Cryptsy once and never want to make that mistake again with my precious few dash...
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:47:42 PM

Where's the best place to trade dash? Polo? Or bitfinex? Or other... I post heaps in Cryptsy once and never want to make that mistake again with my precious few dash...

Bittrex.
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 10:22:50 PM

This activity has been going on a lot long then DASH has been around... All these guys practiced their chops on BTC, LTC, Peercoin, Feathercoin.... And several others. AURORA coin was epic back in the day... Man that mooned hard... Lots of scams too that are no longer here either.  So this has been going on for a long time here.
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:16:23 PM

This activity has been going on a lot long then DASH has been around... All these guys practiced their chops on BTC, LTC, Peercoin, Feathercoin.... And several others. AURORA coin was epic back in the day... Man that mooned hard... Lots of scams too that are no longer here either.  So this has been going on for a long time here.

In mentioned tread there is line:
"It was definitely a once-in-a-lifetime chance to have all these whales/pumpers  working together (which we were, at first), and for the record the ONLY whales in the group were Paul (1000+ btc) and Bob (also 1000+ btc, which he got in the drk insta-mine scam) the rest of us were foot-soldiers holding anywhere from 5-50btc each (most on the lower end) "

So if "Bob" took 1000+ btc and two others that posted here took as they said, that will be most of "instamine" right?
And this was posted back in 2014...
So can we bury that "instamine " crap being connected with Evan? ( and stop saying that he did it )

tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:29:55 AM

Davis Dos Santos Win's TKO 38 - Sponsored by Dash Community !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BX08FAs_VU
Instamined

Activity: 70

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:10:10 AM

It's fitting that DASH would sponsor a boxer because you either have to be brain-damaged or an instamine beneficiary to support this coin.

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
holydarkness
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1427

Yes, I'm an asshole

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:32:44 AM

Bittrex.

I never traded my dash on bittrex, does bittrex better? I thought polo is the best one because its mobile version has a "live" rate, it helps me a lot to see the price and hit sell or buy. But if bittrex is better, I am willing to move to them. Eh, maybe my sentence sounds like challenging you to argue why bittrex is better, but whar I do here is really asking an advice on why bittrex is better.

It's fitting that DASH would sponsor a boxer because you either have to be brain-damaged or an instamine beneficiary to support this coin.

Actually, it's a mixed martial arts, not a "simple" boxing. And yes, even though a MMA or boxing can put you on mild concussion and brain damage, possessing it can also helps you protect yourself and your loved ones and give you assurance and confidence that you will be alright when you walk on a dark alley.

See? Brain damage or self protection. A matter of perspective.

I believe you are not brain damaged enough to catch a double meaning from my post.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
nk631742635

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:12:32 AM

I am still rather new to cryptocurrencies, are there any exchanges that allow you to buy btc with a credit card, or even go directly to DRK?
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:05:43 AM

I am still rather new to cryptocurrencies, are there any exchanges that allow you to buy btc with a credit card, or even go directly to DRK?

Coinbase allows you to buy BTC with CC. There are others out there too. Not sure about Dash though.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:47:53 AM

Coinbase allows you to buy BTC with CC. There are others out there too. Not sure about Dash though.

https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DOC/Debit+Cards
https://www.dash.org/get-dash/
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=48693287

More debitcards and easy access to Dash are in the pipeline :

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/tenx-dash-debit-card
https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DASHPAYCARD-DEBIT-CARD (this one is from Charlie Shrem)
https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Buy-Sell-Dash-directly-within-the-WALLET

Pages: « 1 ... 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 [6334] 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: