Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:16:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 6592 6593 6594 6595 6596 6597 6598 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 [6626] 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722504 times)
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

Dash and Medicinal Genomics Beats DNA Sequencing Record of Human Genome Project

Dash’s partnership with Medicinal Genomics (MGC) continues to reap rewards by breaking DNA genome sequencing records set by the Human Genome Project in 2001.

Dash Force News caught up with Kevin McKernan, the Chief Science Officer of MGC, about their technical developments of mapping the cannabis genome. Kevin started off by highlighting how the cannabis genome is much harder to map than the Human Genome, which was the goal of the Human Genome Project in 2001. Kevin went on to discuss how Medicinal Genomics’ genome mapping has beat out the Human Genome Project that got a huge celebration and got worldwide attention at the time; he playfully hopes for similar mainstream recognition.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

Dash, The Official Cryptocurrency Partner of FanDuel

FanDuel recently announced via Twitter that Dash will now be “the Official Cryptocurrency Partner of FanDuel” and to stay tuned for updates.

The new partnership expands on FanDuel’s previous work with Dash to create a NBA ‘Crypto Cup’ during the NBA finals. Dash Force News briefly talked with Dash community member DashRacer, also known as Scott Farnsworth, about the integration. He mentioned how after the successful NBA Crypto Cup test run, it was clear to both parties that further mutual benefit existed.

dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:36:35 AM

Dash and Medicinal Genomics Beats DNA Sequencing Record of Human Genome Project

Dash’s partnership with Medicinal Genomics (MGC) continues to reap rewards by breaking DNA genome sequencing records set by the Human Genome Project in 2001.

Dash Force News caught up with Kevin McKernan, the Chief Science Officer of MGC, about their technical developments of mapping the cannabis genome. Kevin started off by highlighting how the cannabis genome is much harder to map than the Human Genome, which was the goal of the Human Genome Project in 2001. Kevin went on to discuss how Medicinal Genomics’ genome mapping has beat out the Human Genome Project that got a huge celebration and got worldwide attention at the time; he playfully hopes for similar mainstream recognition.

Congrats.
This is my first time to know that DASH project has expanded its community, partnerships on Medical aspect.
Are there other medical projects, funds in which DASH play important role as donator, cooperator, etc.?
Please give me if DASH has actually had more usage and partnerships with medical corporations.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

qwiztard says he has "trolls" on ignore but somehow he can still see their posts and runs to defend the instamined dash scam.

Congratulations dash for offending women at the blockchain conference! Bravo, well done. Another brain dead idea by the dash
 developer instaminers and this pathetic cult of a community.

Dash Cry

Still no sign of a working KuvaCash or Alt36 product, nor any ROI from Wachsman PR.

And now Dash Clown Corp is demanding 75% of the Treasury budget, so the lie that Dash is decentralized is Officially BTFO (blown the fluff out).

No wonder Dash is hitting 18 month lows.  Nobody wants to hodl a coin that gets dumped en masse for fiat by its own core devs (and their bloated centralized entity with massive tax issues).

DASH/BTC 4HR chart is in full rejection of any notion to advance.

But Binance chart is the real terror, check out this relentless decline on the daily.

DASH/BTC Daily (Binance)

Oh look, Bitcoin is back to 50% market cap dominance.  I guess nobody cares about Evolution vaporware that will never exist or will be obsolete long before shipping.

Where is the anti-Bitcoin FUD of the DashHoles now?  How has following Roger Ver and Jihan's jihad against segwit and Lightning worked out for Dash's market share and price?

Dash Embarrassed

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

Dash Used by 25% of Music Festival Attendees in Estonia

Dash was used via NFC wristbands at the I Land Sound Music Festival on Estonia’s Illiku Isle and resulted in around 1,000 people of the total 4,000 attendees spending over €19,000 EUR throughout the four day festival.

Dash Force News caught up with Mr. Siim Rull, Project Manager, about the motivations, organization, and outcomes of Dash integration at the festival. Mr. Rull started off by discussing how they were seeking a solution to payments at music festivals, which are often hectic since it is difficult for people to carry around money at festivals.

NibiruHybrid

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

Dash is Committed to Global Usability, Overhauls Dash Documents and Offers Translations

Dash Core Group (DCG) is continuing an effort that began in 2017 to improve the formal documentation of Dash and recently started an effort to offer quality translations of Dash Core Group’s products.

The recent announcement references how general computer and internet consumer questions used to be common, but have subsided as help documentation has gotten better. However, DCG recognizes that cryptocurrencies are much newer to the game and provoke new consumer questions with hard to find answers. This motivated the DCG to create a comprehensive encyclopedia of Dash knowledge for consumers.

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:56:54 AM

Dash very close at a new ATH of active masternodes : http://178.254.23.111/~pub/masternode_count.png

Current number of active masternodes : 4795
Max number of active masternodes (ATH) : 4798

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

This Week In Dash: July 30 - August 4

This week continues to be another great week in Dash with awesome integrations, developments, and news! The biggest news is that there are over 700 merchants in Venezuela and over 2,000 merchants globally listed on DiscoverDash.com! Continue reading to get a brief summary of the week.

PoS

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

If you can be anything, be kind and fair

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

Oh no, why o why.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:31:46 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 07:03:32 PM by qwizzie

Cool, another braindead troll.
Hi braindead troll.

I guess this troll got a bit concerned about his own cryptocurrency diminished daily traded volume (lowest in the top 15 for some time now)
and just needed a distraction from having invested in such a stagnating project.

Edit : by the way, Proof of Stupidity (PoS) is one of our older Monero trolls. i suspect his brain simply died due to either old
age or lack of usage. He always has such nice things to say about Dash though and provide such welcome bumps of this thread,
that i feel we should really find it in our hearts to forgive his braindead troll posts.

To all our braindead trolls out there : onward and forward to our next thread bump !
Dont let your total and utter failure at trolling, discourage you all from this most important task ! (bumping our thread)

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

Oh no, why o why.

1. massive Instamine not corrected with a legitimate relaunch

2. Instamine made worse by emission reduction, supporting suspicion it was done intentionally for benefit of the Dash Inner Circle

3. Instamine made worse by Masternode compounding, confirming suspicion it was done intentionally for benefit of the Dash Inner Circle

4. pivots to every new shiny hype fad (privacy, staking, smart contracts, coffees-on-blockchain Paypal 2.0 payments rail) but never delivers and simply moves goalposts

5. abandoned by most of too-rich-to-care early devs and community, IE Evan Duffield, vertoe, and Amanda B Johnson

6. obviously centralized Core Group Inc consumes >70% of Treasury budget and is now assumed to be too big to fail, creating moral hazard and supporting scope creep, red tape, mission creep, etc. failure modes

7. immature and sleazy Pollyanna cheerleader community never owns up to funding extremely expensive mistakes/scams/boondoggles (Shrem debit, BitCart, Alt36, KuvaCash, FanDual, Wachsman PR, Evolution v.1, Evolution v.2, and strip club "networking events")

8. snake oil marketing using "technical analysis" to dump bags of instamined coins on clueless noobs right before the price crashes to 18 month lows and market cap tanks from #3 to #15

9. endless shitty excuses and deflection, IE bragging about market cap when high on the list but saying it doesn't matter when much lower and inventing FairCoinValue so DashHoles can sniff their own farts uninterrupted by actual reality of steadily falling price and market share

11. bumbling Dash Clown Corp devs and management are so monumentally incompetent they can't even give an accurate ETA for an ETA for a roadmap update, much less refresh the outdated Dash.org or produce something like CardanoRoadmap.com

12. anyone who tries to bring up (much less address or ameliorate) the above issues is called a troll, personally attacked, and banned from Dash echo chambers, in the thuggish manner of Scientology cult enforcers

And now we see "but ETC is on Coinbase so IT'S NOT FAIR" to wave away valid concerns about how Dash, with its supposedly mighty 11,999,234,007.5 ATH masternodes, supposedly game-changing Treasury, and supposedly effective distributed governance by blockchain can fall below a project like Ethereum Classic, which has none of those purported advantages.

Why did Coinbase list ETC and not Dash?  Because Reasons 1-12.  Dash is an instamined scamcoin used mostly to pump up an illegal HYIP and will eventually fail just like Bitconnect, its little Ponzi sister.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:04:50 PM

Yess, Icey to the rescue  i knew i could count on Icey to bump our ANN thread.
Much appreciated my old troll friend.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

Yess, Icey to the rescue  i knew i could count on Icey to bump our ANN thread.
Much appreciated my old troll friend.

That's right, discuss people and meta instead of addressing the point of what they have written.

Always spin everything in a way that makes Dash look good to gullible noobs.

Keep it up; that Pollyanna Cheerleader CLAP LOUDER PLEASE cargo cultist strategy is working great so far (for all the coins with market caps higher than Dash's).

Be sure to post some giant, low-content Dash Spam Force graphics to forum slide my post away from the thread tip and then quote them repeatedly.  Wink

I heard Amanda really likes your "technical analysis" snake oil marketing posts and that's why she's so active in the Dash community, so I suggest doing more of those too!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Watch out for Binance Coin though, it's breathing down your neck and may soon curbstomp poor Dash down to #16 (if NEM doesn't do it first).

#REKT

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:22:33 PM

Oh dear, Icey sounds a bit upset  Undecided
Keep your spirits up my old friend, this is no time for a burn out. We need your bumps !!  

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

Oh dear, Icey sounds a bit upset  Undecided
Keep your spirits up my old friend, this is no time for a burn out, we need your bumps !!   

This is a strange place to make the tired old anger accusation given I'm here to gleefully celebrate Dash being overwhelmed in market cap by Ethereum Classic, a project I've supported since Day One.

My support for ETC has been rewarded with a nice roadmap, something Dash is apparently incapable of producing.

If you don't understand why Dash just got Hoskinsoned down another CMC rank, compare https://ethereumclassic.org/roadmap to http://dashroadmap.com.

The night and day contrast in ETC's professionalism vs Dash's amateur bungling couldn't be more clear.

But you know that, which is why you refuse to engage in an on-topic, good faith discussion.  Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:35:40 PM
Merited by qwizzie (1)

So far, the market can not find equilibrium and the dash is still looking for itself, I think the team will be able to bring us the great news or a big investor everything will change. And so we while the fish floating on a stream for the rest the market.
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:00:37 AM
Merited by qwizzie (1)

Oh dear, Icey sounds a bit upset  Undecided
Keep your spirits up my old friend, this is no time for a burn out. We need your bumps !!   

ups and downs, especially dramatic ones are very popular in crypto market.
Such terrible price movements happen almost every month, so I get more familiar with them when I have more experience in crypto world.
Turn off my computer, hang out, take deep breath, do physical exercises, and come back days later.
All things will be fined, and my pressure released.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

This week continues to be another great week in Dash with awesome heavily compensated integrations, developments, and news! The biggest news is that there are over 99999999.5 Masternodes (ZOMG ATH!!!), 700 trillionty merchants in Venezuela and over 2,000,000,000,000 gorillion merchants globally listed on DiscoverDash.com!

So far, the market can not find equilibrium and the dash is still looking for itself, I think the team will be able to bring us the great news or a big investor everything will change. And so we while the fish floating on a stream for the rest the market.

ups and downs, especially dramatic ones are very popular in crypto market.
Such terrible price movements happen almost every month, so I get more familiar with them when I have more experience in crypto world.
Turn off my computer, hang out, take deep breath, do physical exercises, and come back days later.
All things will be fined, and my pressure released.

^^^All that is just generic happy talk and has nothing specific to do with Dash because it fails to account for Dash's very poor performance even compared to the rest of the bearish crypto market.

Dash has been crashing all year long.  These 'Don't Worry Be Happy' pablum posts are an asinine waste of space.

Meanwhile, Bitmain's monopoly on Dash ASICs has resulted in a particularly hilarious failure mode.

In this centralization-induced failure mode, Bitmain/Antpool's veto power over network upgrades has for over a month neutralized the signalling required for 12.3 to be activated.  Very decentralization; much distributed governance! Roll Eyes

In other words...
V12.3 Adoption Officially #REKT

Source: http://178.254.23.111/~pub/Dash/Dash_Info.html

Antpool clearly doesn't want to suffer from whatever catastrophic bugs caused Poloniex's Dash deposits/withdrawals to be frozen for over 3 days after they tried to install Dash 12.3. Grin Grin Grin

So much for Dash Clown Corp's irresponsibly optimistic and increasingly laughable claim that V13 (Evolution) will be in production by the end of the year.

Tick tock, Ryan Taylor.  Your head will roll and Dash will replace Clown Group Inc with IOHK's competent managers and developers if you fail to deliver.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

Hey icetroll.
Next time you do a screenshot make sure you catch a volume.
I wouldn't care much about place at coinmarketcap. Look at what is most wanted and traded out there and compare dash to your signature shitcoin. Dash's volume is almost always 10x bigger.
BTW, many coins, like your beloved one, is spewing out coins like crazy helping to be higher at cmc.

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:04:22 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 10:55:40 AM by qwizzie

Bitcoin BTC, Litecoin [LTC], Ethereum [ETH], Dash [DASH] to be accepted by Queensland government
https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-litecoin-ltc-ethereum-eth-dash-dash-to-be-accepted-by-queensland-government/

On 4th August, the official Twitter handle of Dash posted that the government of Queensland, Australia is allegedly shaping a scheme to fit Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency payments into the system. This program could help cryptocurrencies see a wider adoption in Queensland. The coins expected to be accepted are BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH and NEM [XEM].

Pages: « 1 ... 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 6592 6593 6594 6595 6596 6597 6598 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 [6626] 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: