Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2018, 03:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 [6681] 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 6691 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6697 6698 6699 6700 6701 6702 6703 6704 6705 6706 6707 6708 6709 6710 6711 6712 6713 6714 6715 6716 6717 6718 6719 6720 6721 6722 6723 6724 6725 6726 6727 6728 6729 6730 6731 ... 6735 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9427374 times)
demo16

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

Yes, the combination of the rise in mainstream coverage and the incessant attempts by our detractors to control the narrative leads me to believe that good things are about to happen with Dash. The dichotomy of the way Dash is portrayed in certain circles and how it actually is is striking.

The biggest problem with Dash is not Ryan Taylor or haterz, trolls, or FAKE NEWS. It's You.  You are in my opinion the worst type of moderator, worse than not having one at all. I try to tell you your rules interpretations are subjective and I need time to figure out how you think so I can comply as best as possible.  Your response? "Do or do not. There is no try."  

The arrogance would be more tolerable if you were even half way smart, but you are shockingly stupid.
At least Arthryon comes by his condescending pompousness with a modicum of honesty.  Your ham-fisted attempts to chearlead the march into Dash irrelevance despite mounting evidence of serious problems is counterproductive to use the kindest term I can think of.

Your inability to discern legitimate worry from concern-trolling and your moronic miscategorizing of legitimate critics as haterz has been in my opinion more destructive than it's possible to measure. I think you have set Dash back years and are responsible personally for the loss of millions in market cap. If Dash succeeds, it will be in spite of, not because in any way of your participation. You are a blight on Dash, the cryptosphere, and humanity. You will go down in the record books as the most effeminate, dim-witted forum thug in the history of ever.

Very well said!
Let me repeat it!

The biggest problem with Dash is not Ryan Taylor or haterz, trolls, or FAKE NEWS.
The biggest problem with Dash is TaoOfSatoshi, the brutal censor of the dash forums!
Spit the cancer of censorship out of the dash forums.
Let's LIBERATE the users/readers of the dash forums, NOW!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solowhizkid

Activity: 394
Merit: 251

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

What is Dash? | Dash Cryptocurrency Explained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWcsuGE5CK0

#dash_force

Dash at Blockchain Futurist Conference | Aug 15-16 2018 Toronto, Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkUumtAnDXU

#dash_force

¿Podrían las criptomonedas sustituir al dinero 'normal' en Venezuela?

Could cryptocurrencies replace 'normal' money in Venezuela?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgUgFJuFlhs

#dash_force

Dash está ayudando a la situación de muchos venezolanos

(Dash is helping the situation of many Venezuelans)

https://www.crypto-economy.net/dash-esta-ayudando-situacion-muchos-venezolanos/

#dash_force

Cryptocurrency Dash aims to give mainstream money a run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVtfJVmIFlw

#dash_force

Dash Records Success in Hyper-Inflated Markets

https://thebitcoinmag.com/2018/08/24/dash-records-success-in-hyper-inflated-markets/

#dash_force

Cryptocurrency Dash Becomes Choice of Currency for Venezuelans

https://btcmanager.com/privacy-cryptocurrency-dash-becomes-choice-of-currency-for-venezuelans/

#dash_force

How To Beat High Inflation, Grab A Mobile Phone And Buy DASH

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/08/how-to-beat-high-inflation-grab-a-mobile-phone-and-buy-dash/

#dash_force

NibiruHybrid

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:02:35 PM

Dash Podcast 66 – Feat. George Donnelly Dash Colombia & Jeff, Yuri & Chuck from Dash Nexus

Video repost of episode 66 of the three amigos podcast with special guests George Donnelly from Dash Colombia and Jeff, Yuri & Chuck from Dash Nexus.

The 3 amigos podcast takes place every Friday at 3pm EST / 8pm BST.

The Dash Force News 3 amigos podcast is now available to listen to on the following platforms:

🎙 Itunes
🎙 Tunein
🎙 Stitcher
🎙 Google Play
🎙 Overcast
🎙 Podbean

If you haven’t done so by now, can you please make sure you like and subscribe to the Dash Force News YouTube channel. Thank you to the Dash community for your continued support.

Join New Dash Talk Discord Server​
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:23:12 PM

This Week In Dash: August 20-25

This week continues the trend of being another great week in Dash with awesome integrations, developments, and news! Continue reading to get a brief summary of the week.

Join New Dash Talk Discord Server​
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1002

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:31:37 PM

Here is my vision for Dash: We use treasury funds to build a healthy growing community of developer/entrepreneurs who risk their own capital or get their own financing in an attempt to profitably provide value to the network. If the value provided by that group exceeds the cost to build it, Dash will be virtually unstoppable. a 101% ROI will compound, leading to an exponential increase in value.

I think such a community will almost naturally grow if we just eliminate Pay and Pray. We can still fund development. We can still fund marketing, just without the on board risk. Entrepreneurs look for win-win. Most ultimately fail, but most don't need to succeed. Consumers benefit from failing businesses all the time, and new entrepreneurs pop up to replace them. Consumers don't care too much if the store they shop at is losing money. They may care if the store closes, but they can enjoy shopping there until it does. Then they shop somewhere else. Some entrepreneurs succeed and get extremely wealthy, and they still provide win-win solutions for consumers. ~6800 Dash are spent by the treasury every month. If we were using it to build a community of entrepreneurs rather than funding pie-in-the-sky projects with no guarantee of ROI at all, I believe investors would pour in money, just like they did with Etherium.

Masternode owners are customers. They are the consumers of the things provided by the treasury, along with other stakeholders. There is no reason we need to finance the projects we are doing business with. We can pay them at the time they provide the benefits, or after.  That is a common, normal way of doing business. It happens all the time almost everywhere. In my opinion, the Masternode network need to stop playing banker. We are obviously not very good at it, judging by the Schrems, the Swanns, the bitcarts, the numerous other projects that failed or disappointed.

We need to end Pay and Pray. We should be building a community of developer/entrepreneurs, not a mob of promise-breaking hucksters and dreamers wishing to get Dash to finance their unsustainable, money-sucking adventures.

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1012

Dash Nation Founder / CATV Host

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:29:42 PM

Cash Alternative TV | Venezuela's Passion For Dash

Dash has taken Venezuela by storm, as passionate people all over the country work to make it the first "Dash Nation".
This is a precursor to mass adoption, the spark that will light the fire. Enjoy this interview with Eugenia Alcala Sucre, the founder of Dash Venezuela.

#DashNation #NacionDash #CashAlternative

When you mix cash with digital payments, you get DASH!
Join -ƆASH Nation!
Buy Dash On EXMO
#DASH #DashNation
Cash Alternative TV
#CashIntoDash
Follow me on Twitter!
DASH.ORG | Dash Nation on Discord
DashNation.com
demo16

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

Dash has a community that spent more than 10 millions of dollars on:
- a fighter jet with a Dash logo (about $1million)
- 3 MMA fighters (about $3 million)
- a youtuber / journalist whose videos averaged 2,000 views. (about $3 million)
- a music festival where 100 people used Dash (about $1 million)
- a Dash documentary that was never released (about $1 million)
- a platform for cannabis that was delivered a year late and has no clients (about $1 million)
- a better version of this site for $500,000
- sponsoring soccer teams, cycling teams, and many other amateurish marketing efforts.
- an ATM project that was paid for 12 continuous months and was never delivered, not even a single piece of code or hardware (lamassu case)

When you combine a naive community of masternodes that cannot make responsible business decisions, a community that censor criticism and is hostile to those who voice their opinions, with a weak and passive leadership that does not get involved, you get Dash 2018: 93% down from ATH, almost broke and nothing delivered.

Among all the above problems, there is one problem of dash which is the biggest.

The biggest problem of Dash is not the CEO, or the core Evolution team that delivers nothing,  or the haterz, or the trolls, or the FAKE DASH NEWS, or the extreme wastefulness of the budget, or the naive masternodes community.
The biggest problem with Dash is TaoOfSatoshi, the brutal censor of the dash forums!
demo16

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

Here is my vision for Dash: We use treasury funds to build a healthy growing community of developer/entrepreneurs who risk their own capital or get their own financing in an attempt to profitably provide value to the network. If the value provided by that group exceeds the cost to build it, Dash will be virtually unstoppable. a 101% ROI will compound, leading to an exponential increase in value.

I think such a community will almost naturally grow if we just eliminate Pay and Pray. We can still fund development. We can still fund marketing, just without the on board risk. Entrepreneurs look for win-win. Most ultimately fail, but most don't need to succeed. Consumers benefit from failing businesses all the time, and new entrepreneurs pop up to replace them. Consumers don't care too much if the store they shop at is losing money. They may care if the store closes, but they can enjoy shopping there until it does. Then they shop somewhere else. Some entrepreneurs succeed and get extremely wealthy, and they still provide win-win solutions for consumers. ~6800 Dash are spent by the treasury every month. If we were using it to build a community of entrepreneurs rather than funding pie-in-the-sky projects with no guarantee of ROI at all, I believe investors would pour in money, just like they did with Etherium.

Masternode owners are customers. They are the consumers of the things provided by the treasury, along with other stakeholders. There is no reason we need to finance the projects we are doing business with. We can pay them at the time they provide the benefits, or after.  That is a common, normal way of doing business. It happens all the time almost everywhere. In my opinion, the Masternode network need to stop playing banker. We are obviously not very good at it, judging by the Schrems, the Swanns, the bitcarts, the numerous other projects that failed or disappointed.

We need to end Pay and Pray. We should be building a community of developer/entrepreneurs, not a mob of promise-breaking hucksters and dreamers wishing to get Dash to finance their unsustainable, money-sucking adventures.

I have proposed many alternative budget systems, that are not Pay and Pray.
Unfortunately my account is banned in dashtalk, it is not searchable so it is hard for me to retrieve the proposal ideas (and even harder for you or anybody else)
joshuamayu

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

I'm trying to pick up a little Dash. It's still one of the only major coins that is under sold on the RSI. It will give huge profits in a bull run and even now at this price in a bear market.  I'm glad Venzuelan's are trading Dash. I lived in Bogota this year and last ear  for 9 months and and 3 months in Medellin. I bought btc often otc in Bogota but I never heard of anyone selling Dash honestly.. Crypto was pretty popular in Bogota and alot of people mined and traded it. People literally are living on $10 a month in Venezuela. It would be great to connect with Venezuelan's on facebook or wherever and send them $10 in Dash. It would help the people tremendously but would also get alot more people trading with Dash. Imagine 100,000 Venezuelan's receiving $10 in Dash apiece..
bigrcanada1

Activity: 645
Merit: 523

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:35:41 AM

Masternode owners are customers. They are the consumers of the things provided by the treasury, along with other stakeholders. There is no reason we need to finance the projects we are doing business with. We can pay them at the time they provide the benefits, or after.  That is a common, normal way of doing business. It happens all the time almost everywhere. In my opinion, the Masternode network need to stop playing banker. We are obviously not very good at it, judging by the Schrems, the Swanns, the bitcarts, the numerous other projects that failed or disappointed.

This sir I can agree with.  I'm not a big fan of the Pay and Pray as well.  We have literally had millions of treasury dollars wasted by scammers and low value projects.  I'd be willing to discuss and alternate system in the near future.  It would be worth while creating a constructive dialogue on this subject...so count me in on helping out. 
wackyD

Activity: 149
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:15:38 AM

Yes, the combination of the rise in mainstream coverage and the incessant attempts by our detractors to control the narrative leads me to believe that good things are about to happen with Dash. The dichotomy of the way Dash is portrayed in certain circles and how it actually is is striking.

The biggest problem with Dash is not Ryan Taylor or haterz, trolls, or FAKE NEWS. It's You.  You are in my opinion the worst type of moderator, worse than not having one at all. I try to tell you your rules interpretations are subjective and I need time to figure out how you think so I can comply as best as possible.  Your response? "Do or do not. There is no try." 

The arrogance would be more tolerable if you were even half way smart, but you are shockingly stupid. At least Arthryon comes by his condescending pompousness with a modicum of honesty.  Your ham-fisted attempts to chearlead the march into Dash irrelevance despite mounting evidence of serious problems is counterproductive to use the kindest term I can think of.

Your inability to discern legitimate worry from concern-trolling and your moronic miscategorizing of legitimate critics as haterz has been in my opinion more destructive than it's possible to measure. I think you have set Dash back years and are responsible personally for the loss of millions in market cap. If Dash succeeds, it will be in spite of, not because in any way of your participation. You are a blight on Dash, the cryptosphere, and humanity. You will go down in the record books as the most effeminate, dim-witted forum thug in the history of ever.

Here's an idea: you can go fuck yourself!

Alexey45

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:49:37 AM

Cпacибo demo16, вы пpaвы.
Я пoкyпaл DASH пo $1200, a пpoдaть нe ycпeл, ceйчac я бaнкpoт. DASH пpoдoлжaeт дeшeвeть. Я oчeнь paзoчapoвaн! Ho peшeниe ecть и oнo oчeвиднo!
Пepвoe! Bыкидывaйтe дapмoeдoв masternode. Или знaчитeльнo ypeзaйтe им пpoцeнты!
Bтopoe! Убиpaйтe из пpoгpaммы фyнкцию PrivateSent пepeмeшивaниe и cдeлaйтe чтo yгoднo, чтo-бы cняли зaпpeт нa япoнcкиx биpжax.
Tpeтьe! Oбъявитe o paздaчe мoнeт вceм y кoгo ecть DASH и цeнa взлeтит!
tranthidung

Activity: 336
Merit: 96

Self-made Full Member!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:27:09 AM

~

The biggest problem of Dash is not the CEO, or the core Evolution team that delivers nothing,  or the haterz, or the trolls, or the FAKE DASH NEWS, or the extreme wastefulness of the budget, or the naive masternodes community.

Delivers nothing, fake DASH news, etc.
wow, your imagination is really good, and your fudding skills have reached to almost perfect level.
Please stop spreading FUDs related to top-altcoin like DASH, mate.
You have made fudding at wrong topic, with wrong target altcoin.

DASH investors will not fall into your traps, at any odds. I think investors who readily to spend money to invest into DASH have enough knowledge, skills, experience to be un-affected by fudsters, especially with stupid blame like yours.
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:38:53 AM

This is a little out of Date, but Dash is still #14 on CMC.  Despite the fact that some coins have fallen, Dash has yet to rise. I think this is largely due to censorship by TaoOfSatoshi and his gang of henchmen, and their efforts to suppress dissent and reform.

insert coin here:

billyjoeallen
Legendary

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:54:10 AM

Masternode owners are customers. They are the consumers of the things provided by the treasury, along with other stakeholders. There is no reason we need to finance the projects we are doing business with. We can pay them at the time they provide the benefits, or after.  That is a common, normal way of doing business. It happens all the time almost everywhere. In my opinion, the Masternode network need to stop playing banker. We are obviously not very good at it, judging by the Schrems, the Swanns, the bitcarts, the numerous other projects that failed or disappointed.

This sir I can agree with.  I'm not a big fan of the Pay and Pray as well.  We have literally had millions of treasury dollars wasted by scammers and low value projects.  I'd be willing to discuss and alternate system in the near future.  It would be worth while creating a constructive dialogue on this subject...so count me in on helping out.  

Thank you! I would like that very much. I have a formal proposal up on Dash Central: Commitment to Improve Funding Model. All MasteNode Owners are encouraged to comment and vote.
https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Commitment-to-Improve-Funding-Model

insert coin here:

TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1012

Dash Nation Founder / CATV Host

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:15:03 AM

Bumped for visibility. All the unsubstantiated narratives posted around here have a tendency to bury real contributions. Cheers!

Cash Alternative TV | Venezuela's Passion For Dash

Dash has taken Venezuela by storm, as passionate people all over the country work to make it the first "Dash Nation".
This is a precursor to mass adoption, the spark that will light the fire. Enjoy this interview with Eugenia Alcala Sucre, the founder of Dash Venezuela.

#DashNation #NacionDash #CashAlternative

When you mix cash with digital payments, you get DASH!
Join -ƆASH Nation!
Buy Dash On EXMO
#DASH #DashNation
Cash Alternative TV
#CashIntoDash
Follow me on Twitter!
DASH.ORG | Dash Nation on Discord
DashNation.com
Alexey45

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:33:56 AM

Япoния бoгaтeйшaя cтpaнa, a Beнecyэлa - бeднeйшaя cтpaнa.
Bмecтo тoгo, чтo бы выпoлнить вce тpeбoвaния peгyлятopoв и дoбитьcя paзpeшeния нa тopгoвлю DASH нa япoнcкиx биpжax, Bы кoopдинaтopы, глyпo вклaдывaeтecь в нищeтy Beнecyэлы.
Идиoтизм и yтoпия!
demo16

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

Cпacибo demo16, вы пpaвы.
Я пoкyпaл DASH пo $1200, a пpoдaть нe ycпeл, ceйчac я бaнкpoт. DASH пpoдoлжaeт дeшeвeть. Я oчeнь paзoчapoвaн! Ho peшeниe ecть и oнo oчeвиднo!
Пepвoe! Bыкидывaйтe дapмoeдoв masternode. Или знaчитeльнo ypeзaйтe им пpoцeнты!
Bтopoe! Убиpaйтe из пpoгpaммы фyнкцию PrivateSent пepeмeшивaниe и cдeлaйтe чтo yгoднo, чтo-бы cняли зaпpeт нa япoнcкиx биpжax.
Tpeтьe! Oбъявитe o paздaчe мoнeт вceм y кoгo ecть DASH и цeнa взлeтит!

Translation

Thanks demo16, you're right.
I bought DASH for $ 1200, and did not have time to sell, now I'm bankrupt. DASH continues to get cheaper. I am extremely disappointed! But there is a solution and it is obvious!
First! Throw off the parasites masternode. Or significantly cut their interest!
The second! Remove the PrivateSent function from the program and do anything to remove the ban on Japanese stock exchanges.
Third! Announce the distribution of coins to all who have DASH and the price will soar!

I agree with the first and the third.
On what it concerns the second, I think that privacy is an important feature that the dash community should not sacrifice, no matter the cost.
olegkalinicev325

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

The technical level of the Dash project team is good enough. I think the prospect of the development of the DASH project justifies investors' expectations.
demo16

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:50:34 AM

Bumped for visibility. All the unsubstantiated narratives posted around here have a tendency to bury real contributions. Cheers!

You are posting a 45 minutes monologue.
This is also a form of censorship, because in a 45 minutes video stream the viewers cannot technicaly comment every single fallacy spoken there, exactly at the time it was spoken (and not after 45 minutes).
 The trurh appers with a free and threaded dialogue, and not with flat video monologues

Additionaly, it seems that the cancer of censorship evolved. You are now both censor and spammer.

Spit the cancer of censorship and of spamming out of the dash forums.

Pages: « 1 ... 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 [6681] 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 6691 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6697 6698 6699 6700 6701 6702 6703 6704 6705 6706 6707 6708 6709 6710 6711 6712 6713 6714 6715 6716 6717 6718 6719 6720 6721 6722 6723 6724 6725 6726 6727 6728 6729 6730 6731 ... 6735 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.