Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 [1158] 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722673 times)
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:28:57 PM

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I disappeared.  I don't know if someone hacked my account or if I stupidly changed the login and totally forgot.  60/40 percent chance favoring stupidity.  I had no personal information in my profile, so hopefully all is ok.  I'll just have to make sure nobody represents me badly by keeping an eye on it.

I get frustrated, and anxiety builds up, so I had to step away from the forum a while and now I feel better Smiley  

Anyway, one good thing is this will keep me from spamming posts, ROFL  Grin  I'm a newbie again!
That's why the page number of this thread was not increasing so much these time.  Tongue Tongue
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:30:38 PM

7 Day Campaign.

Mens and womens styles available, as well as hoodies for winter and tanks for summer.

http://teespring.com/darkcoin

I'm definitely interested in the t shirt on the right. That darkcoin logo looks terrific.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:31:19 PM

Ok now you guys are just messing with me

I just received 1.503 DRK ... 1503 --- the same amount the biggest wallet created in his balance three times in a row, the number of my btctalk username.

Ahahahahah I just saw that I received 3.1415(....) DRKs...

Finders of clues gets DRKs Grin

i really start to enjoy this show Smiley so Mr. X likes to play, follows our talk, he is most probably not an exchange.

And he is in a good mood, definitely, since we all know he started acquiring around 0.0014 Grin

If it's 90%+ sure now that he's a person and not a cold wallet, he definitely sees something in Darkcoin and has massive funds. Could be accumulation before a tremendously huge pump.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
Kartoff

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:32:01 PM

7 Day Campaign.

Mens and womens styles available, as well as hoodies for winter and tanks for summer.

Interesting Smiley

I wanted to reserve one but there are only Card and PayPal opitons  Huh
chaeplin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:32:51 PM

Please, would someone what this means? I dont get it... First I try to send it all, and says I cant 'cos of 0.001 tx fee.
I had no funds so I deducted 0.001 for the fee, and still get this message.

Same rule with bitcoin

Code:
A transaction may be safely sent without fees if these conditions are met:

It is smaller than 1,000 bytes.
All outputs are 0.01 BTC or larger.
Its priority is large enough (see the Technical Info section below)

Technical info
Transaction priority is calculated as a value-weighted sum of input age, divided by transaction size in bytes:

priority = sum(input_value_in_base_units * input_age)/size_in_bytes
Transactions need to have a priority above 57,600,000 to avoid the enforced limit (as of client version 0.3.21). This threshold is written in the code as COIN * 144 / 250, suggesting that the threshold represents a one day old, 1 btc coin (144 is the expected number of blocks per day) and a transaction size of 250 bytes.

So, for example, a transaction that has 2 inputs, one of 5 btc with 10 confirmations, and one of 2 btc with 3 confirmations, and has a size of 500bytes, will have a priority of

(500000000 * 10 + 200000000 * 3) / 500 = 11,200,000

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Transaction_fees

lohveh

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:33:21 PM

Ok now you guys are just messing with me

I just received 1.503 DRK ... 1503 --- the same amount the biggest wallet created in his balance three times in a row, the number of my btctalk username.

Ahahahahah I just saw that I received 3.1415(....) DRKs...

Finders of clues gets DRKs Grin

i really start to enjoy this show Smiley so Mr. X likes to play, follows our talk, he is most probably not an exchange.

And he is in a good mood, definitely, since we all know he started acquiring around 0.0014 Grin

If it's 90%+ sure now that he's a person and not a cold wallet, he definitely sees something in Darkcoin and has massive funds. Could be accumulation before a tremendously huge pump.

This guy will be a billionaire :p
So bad I can't invest this much Sad
Simcom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:35:46 PM

Just a thought, if you hold 1000's of DRK in an exchange whats stopping the exchange from masternoding, even on a shortterm basis?

I imagine nothing.

But that would be no different from a bank deploying your cash somewhere else while you're not using it.

Actually, that's a good point. The exchanges could rake it in using this approach. Maybe that's half the plan  Shocked

If they were to do that tbh I would have no objections

I assume they already do this with POS coins.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:36:37 PM

Yeah, seems pretty "locked" right now that the #1 guy is not mintpal cold storage. They'd probably go out of business if they started handing DRK out, or play around with numbers that are meaningful in the context of forum discussion.

As for mood, yeah, pretty playful alright... there's nothing wrong with having fun while getting rich(er), lol Grin
Citrate

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:37:29 PM

7 Day Campaign.

http://s15.postimg.org/uuf4ehcej/shirt.png

These look great - but can you ship to the UK?

Teespring FAQ:

How much does shipping cost?

We have three standard shipping rates: One for domestic shipments (inside the United States), one for Canada, and one for other international shipments.

Domestic (United States) shipping $3.85 + $.25 for each additional t-shirt. Your shirt will arrive within 7-14 days from the end of the campaign.

Domestic (Canada) $7.50 + $1 for each additional t-shirt. Your shirt will arrive within 14-21 days from the end of the campaign.

International shipping is $10.50 + $1 for each additional t-shirt. Your shirt will arrive within 14-21 days from the end of the campaign.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:39:37 PM

If crypotonote isnt perfect than ask anonymint about dark, dark isnt in the league

I am not comparing here but implementing ring signatures will take considerable change to the codebase and it hasnt been implemented on a protocol other than cryptonote yet, so its questionable

Not in the least bit questionable, if you've been around long enough to know Evan.  He's amazingly fast coding, and the infrastructure of Darkcoin is incredibly useful.   Evan doesn't care if he has to throw code away and rewrite it a thousand times to get it perfect.  He is the antithesis to lazy and stupid.

But that's ok, go ahead and invest in any coin you like, I don't care.  I certainly don't go posting on other forums telling people they shouldn't invest in their coin.  Never have i done this (as TanteStefana, I misplaced my password or else it got hacked?)  Ever.  I don't need to.  People come here, learn and then they see for themselves which is the best coin to invest in.

Not that I don't want to spread the word, I just think it's low going into other people's threads and advertising your own coin.  Even so it's always done.  I don't mind discussions that include or ask about other coins, but doing what you're doing here, I'd never do.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
Simcom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:41:30 PM

I would be very interested in that 717 BTC order... vanished... but where is it gone?

He is buying up the price on cryptsy right now I bet.  The mintpal price has been lagging behind cryptsy.
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 08:41:46 PM

7 Day Campaign.

Only white?

I'd have dead bugs splattered all over it in minutes...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:48:43 PM

7 Day Campaign.

Only white?

This just emphasizes the need for color coordination, IMO

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I disappeared.  I don't know if someone hacked my account or if I stupidly changed the login and totally forgot.  60/40 percent chance favoring stupidity.  I had no personal information in my profile, so hopefully all is ok.  I'll just have to make sure nobody represents me badly by keeping an eye on it.

I get frustrated, and anxiety builds up, so I had to step away from the forum a while and now I feel better Smiley   

Anyway, one good thing is this will keep me from spamming posts, ROFL  Grin  I'm a newbie again!
That's why the page number of this thread was not increasing so much these time.  Tongue Tongue

LOL, You'll probably be safe a little longer.  360 seconds between posts and I'm gonna have to stop for today, arthritis in my fingers is really hurting, hunt and pecking, LOL

Interesting Smiley

I wanted to reserve one but there are only Card and PayPal opitons  Huh

Good for me, 'cause I don't want to spend any of my invested cryptos yet, LOL.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 08:49:57 PM

7 Day Campaign.

Only white?

Dead bugs all over white pants, too?

Besides, what man wears white pants and still gets to call himself a man? :-p

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:56:37 PM

implementing ring signatures will take considerable change to the codebase and it hasnt been implemented on a protocol other than cryptonote yet, so its questionable
Not in the least bit questionable, if you've been around long enough to know Evan.  He's amazingly fast coding, and the infrastructure of Darkcoin is incredibly useful.   Evan doesn't care if he has to throw code away and rewrite it a thousand times to get it perfect.
Pity he wasn't such a perfectionist at the launch. Smiley

pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 08:57:20 PM

If crypotonote isnt perfect than ask anonymint about dark, dark isnt in the league

I am not comparing here but implementing ring signatures will take considerable change to the codebase and it hasnt been implemented on a protocol other than cryptonote yet, so its questionable

Not in the least bit questionable, if you've been around long enough to know Evan.  He's amazingly fast coding, and the infrastructure of Darkcoin is incredibly useful.   Evan doesn't care if he has to throw code away and rewrite it a thousand times to get it perfect.  He is the antithesis to lazy and stupid.

But that's ok, go ahead and invest in any coin you like, I don't care.  I certainly don't go posting on other forums telling people they shouldn't invest in their coin.  Never have i done this (as TanteStefana, I misplaced my password or else it got hacked?)  Ever.  I don't need to.  People come here, learn and then they see for themselves which is the best coin to invest in.

Not that I don't want to spread the word, I just think it's low going into other people's threads and advertising your own coin.  Even so it's always done.  I don't mind discussions that include or ask about other coins, but doing what you're doing here, I'd never do.

I am not even advertising anything, why do you people get so defensive of your investments? I just talked about dark not being the first anon coin and somebody mentioned monero and than the talk about ring signatures came up. You shouldnt act like im attacking and you have to defend
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 08:58:00 PM

implementing ring signatures will take considerable change to the codebase and it hasnt been implemented on a protocol other than cryptonote yet, so its questionable
Not in the least bit questionable, if you've been around long enough to know Evan.  He's amazingly fast coding, and the infrastructure of Darkcoin is incredibly useful.   Evan doesn't care if he has to throw code away and rewrite it a thousand times to get it perfect.
Doing real work takes priority over pretty. Some people can't function without pretty. They need crutches and hand-holding. Sucks for them.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
blajde

Activity: 364

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:58:14 PM

7 Day Campaign.

Only white?

did you buy your bicycle with the current price raise in DRK ?=)
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:58:59 PM

Forgot to add, he's a little bit reckless, LOL.  He's made a lot of mistakes, but he's learned.  He's since used Testnet to make sure things are working as intended.  But this is well known.  Do as you will Cheesy

This guy will be a billionaire :p
So bad I can't invest this much Sad

I could feel the same way, but life's not fair, and I'm doing all I can to put $ into DRK ('cause i believe it will do very well)  Hey, if I get to a better place, I'll be very thankful!

camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 09:01:22 PM

7 Day Campaign.

Only white?

did you buy your bicycle with the current price raise in DRK ?=)

Bicycle would hardly account for the volume and breadth of splatter. Seems a shame to buy a fancy $24 shirt and then immediately ruin it...

Since my car was destroyed by incompetent mechanics, the motorcycle is all I've got left. I refuse to buy another oil-burning waste of my money. Why bother having investments that pay me if I just turn around and throw the money away on gas and maintenance? Stuck on stupid, not doing it no matter how popular it is. No.

Still trying to find someone in the forums that will proxy-buy LiFePO4 batteries for my electric build...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Pages: « 1 ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 [1158] 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: