Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:04:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661424 times)
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:29:40 AM

Hmm... So many newbies today asking for refund ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612105.40

But it's really interesting that almost al of them have just 2 posts  Roll Eyes

first post: asking to be a stakeholder and second post: please refund me... Grin

This is really funny -isn't it? what you think about this? sockpuppets?

Afaik so far only people who haven't made the final list are requesting refunds. All of them should be busted socks.

nxtvisa

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:39:02 AM

400+pages,awesome!
the NEM community is very lively ah, it seems that I missed a lot of interesting topics。
NEM build from scratch, to be patiently.... Grin Cheesy

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
nxtvisa

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:41:45 AM

You Great NEM(New Economy Movement) Development Founders:

I'm watching the BTC candle line in front of screen, upset and disheartened now. Just at this time I'm thinking of you ---- the great new economy movement founders!

I don't know that whether you went back and looked into the orginial article you posted, checking how
 much of your commitment comes true or not.

I also don't know that why you call NEM new economy movement, and if you would blush with shame today or tomorrow. Have you read the 《Du Contrat Social》?Do you have the "contract spirit" —— the core of economic?

We supported you too much, with encourage and patience. We specially dispatched a batch of lackeys around you to cheer you up ---- maybe everything we have done harmed you. We boasted to the air about how a better future! If you want to argue, show us your work first! Let's see the result of months of your hard work!

The only thing we can see is the "stakeholder list" ---- constant and never-ending list. You can only play excel. Stop toss us over and over again!

PTS is know to us all, the famous scam. I interpreted to the guys in our qq group that NEM is different to PTS a few months ago, and I'm not clear that what's the difference. Okay, at least PTS lets everyone played with concept and trade although BTS/AGS are only "legends". And look at us, we
are always play with list!

Each share we investmented is a contract, you new economy movement guys must make clear. The contracts toke effect when we sent you BTC/NXT. What makes you casually alter the list? You must pay the penalty according to the real economy rules.

And now you divide the investors into level 1/2/3 level according to the number of posts, blabla. Are you a nerd, or have no participation in economic activity? We are stakholders and investors. We are responsible for the money, but we have no responsibility for flattering you! Why less posts means low lever? If you do nothing, why should we kneel down and suck you? We do not need to understand english, and we are not coding farmers. We also not be able to give you technology opionions and teach you how to modeling it and coding it. But we are investors -- WE GIVE YOU THE MONEY. We're in charge of pay, and you are responsible for the goods. Where is the goods now? Show us, you great NEM founders!

You great NEM founders IPO and make shares auction and take away our money, scam the original investors and scam others. Can you take us a good crypto if you always concern about the money? Your auction only want to raise price, but where is your goods? What makes you to auction the vacuum?Show us the stuff first. I have money but I'm not going to buy a paper cake.

I have to give my respect to BCNext and the hard working NXT team. They are guys really do something. You are gossiping NXT from morning till night, with a bunch of lackeys. But the really question is that you did nothing until now ---- even fart and shit. As a comparision, BCNext only takes 21 BTC and comes up with genius art.

Of course I am still looking forward you can really come up with some fart, as soon as possible. No new work is perfect. We only need you do practical work, not shit auction, shit list. Each share is a piece of trust. The more inverstors give you, the more they trust. And you have failed to live up to the trust.

Virtual currency is a rapidly growing things, as the early internet. Many attempts have been proven failed, or go to the wrong direction, or premature. NEM needs to be a frame, not a perfect work. It can be extended and grow up in the future. That's what the masters do.

Finally, I'm still looking forward to see the NEM becomes reality as soon as possbile.

A investor's sock puppet account

I'd like to answer but I can't decipher what the heck your talking about.

I did notice you're bitching about the pop statistics.

Let's make this clear: This was just done to have the information not to establish some kind of segregation. Many people say we only have very little unique stakeholders so it's good to know that there are plenty of veteran accounts as well. There is no differenece being made between those groups. Noone is being treated differently.

And for the last time...

If you're not happy with the progress ? -> request a refund. Bitching won't do any good it simply annoys people. Constructive criticism is very welcome but that's not what's going on 90 % of the time.

You don't wanna see the stakehodler list ? -> don't look at it.

You want more or faster progress ? -> go ahead and do it faster yourself or go and join the communities of some clones.

You wanna know when "lunch" ? -> No ETA and it's freaking called launch. I do however have lunch around 12:30 so...

You heard enough praise. Shouldn't listen to criticism?
你们听到了足够的赞美.难道不应该听听批评吗?
I believe that this is not I a person's voice.This is the voice of most investors
我相信这不是我一个人的声音。这是大多数投资者的声音

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612105.msg6770626

This is my voice too. Just do the work.
退款保平安!
要容纳不同的意见。建议看好NEM耐心等待,看衰退款。

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
lavenders

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:24:57 PM

You Great NEM(New Economy Movement) Development Founders:

I'm watching the BTC candle line in front of screen, upset and disheartened now. Just at this time I'm thinking of you ---- the great new economy movement founders!

I don't know that whether you went back and looked into the orginial article you posted, checking how
 much of your commitment comes true or not.

I also don't know that why you call NEM new economy movement, and if you would blush with shame today or tomorrow. Have you read the 《Du Contrat Social》?Do you have the "contract spirit" —— the core of economic?

We supported you too much, with encourage and patience. We specially dispatched a batch of lackeys around you to cheer you up ---- maybe everything we have done harmed you. We boasted to the air about how a better future! If you want to argue, show us your work first! Let's see the result of months of your hard work!

The only thing we can see is the "stakeholder list" ---- constant and never-ending list. You can only play excel. Stop toss us over and over again!

PTS is know to us all, the famous scam. I interpreted to the guys in our qq group that NEM is different to PTS a few months ago, and I'm not clear that what's the difference. Okay, at least PTS lets everyone played with concept and trade although BTS/AGS are only "legends". And look at us, we
are always play with list!

Each share we investmented is a contract, you new economy movement guys must make clear. The contracts toke effect when we sent you BTC/NXT. What makes you casually alter the list? You must pay the penalty according to the real economy rules.

And now you divide the investors into level 1/2/3 level according to the number of posts, blabla. Are you a nerd, or have no participation in economic activity? We are stakholders and investors. We are responsible for the money, but we have no responsibility for flattering you! Why less posts means low lever? If you do nothing, why should we kneel down and suck you? We do not need to understand english, and we are not coding farmers. We also not be able to give you technology opionions and teach you how to modeling it and coding it. But we are investors -- WE GIVE YOU THE MONEY. We're in charge of pay, and you are responsible for the goods. Where is the goods now? Show us, you great NEM founders!

You great NEM founders IPO and make shares auction and take away our money, scam the original investors and scam others. Can you take us a good crypto if you always concern about the money? Your auction only want to raise price, but where is your goods? What makes you to auction the vacuum?Show us the stuff first. I have money but I'm not going to buy a paper cake.

I have to give my respect to BCNext and the hard working NXT team. They are guys really do something. You are gossiping NXT from morning till night, with a bunch of lackeys. But the really question is that you did nothing until now ---- even fart and shit. As a comparision, BCNext only takes 21 BTC and comes up with genius art.

Of course I am still looking forward you can really come up with some fart, as soon as possible. No new work is perfect. We only need you do practical work, not shit auction, shit list. Each share is a piece of trust. The more inverstors give you, the more they trust. And you have failed to live up to the trust.

Virtual currency is a rapidly growing things, as the early internet. Many attempts have been proven failed, or go to the wrong direction, or premature. NEM needs to be a frame, not a perfect work. It can be extended and grow up in the future. That's what the masters do.

Finally, I'm still looking forward to see the NEM becomes reality as soon as possbile.

A investor's sock puppet account

I'd like to answer but I can't decipher what the heck your talking about.

I did notice you're bitching about the pop statistics.

Let's make this clear: This was just done to have the information not to establish some kind of segregation. Many people say we only have very little unique stakeholders so it's good to know that there are plenty of veteran accounts as well. There is no differenece being made between those groups. Noone is being treated differently.

And for the last time...

If you're not happy with the progress ? -> request a refund. Bitching won't do any good it simply annoys people. Constructive criticism is very welcome but that's not what's going on 90 % of the time.

You don't wanna see the stakehodler list ? -> don't look at it.

You want more or faster progress ? -> go ahead and do it faster yourself or go and join the communities of some clones.

You wanna know when "lunch" ? -> No ETA and it's freaking called launch. I do however have lunch around 12:30 so...

You heard enough praise. Shouldn't listen to criticism?
你们听到了足够的赞美.难道不应该听听批评吗?
I believe that this is not I a person's voice.This is the voice of most investors
我相信这不是我一个人的声音。这是大多数投资者的声音

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612105.msg6770626

This is my voice too. Just do the work.
退款保平安!
要容纳不同的意见。建议看好NEM耐心等待,看衰退款。
中国人宣布占领nem Grin
nxtvisa

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:42:30 PM

someone suggested i make a detailed post about listing nem coin tokens on the asset exchange.

pro's:

if nem coin tokens are listed on the asset exchange at a 1 token to 1 nem coin ratio they will be freely tradable by anyone. this means that anyone with even a handful of btc/nxt will be able to buy into nem and join the community. this will mean nem will have by far the best distribution come the time of launch.

the publicity that potentially can be gained from doing this is huge. if nem hits even top 20 market cap of all coins with out even a white paper/alpha, it would get massive media coverage bringing in even more money and users into the nem ecosystem. it will give the dumpers an early chance to dump their coins at low prices and in turn sell them to people who will want to hold longer term which is better over all for the eco system.

i have seen a huge amount of people wanting to buy coins but the way things are there is no way for anyone to buy into nem with small amounts. the minimum required to buy stakes in the auction will be allot more then many users own. excluding those people from the eco system and preventing them from obtaining any coins at all until the coin is launched is not good for nem. by this point nem will be worth far more and they wont be able to buy as many, thus distribution will not be as good as it could have been. these users will be envious of other users who have enough btc to buy in. all this in a "no envy movement". people with small amounts can feel as though they got a really good deal.

if bitcoin goes through another bubble growth phase, which its starting to look like it will, money will move into all other altcoins but it will have no way to flow into nem. if nem tokens are listed there will be a way and nem will also be able to benefit from the growth of bitcoin.

having your nem tokens on the asset exchange apposed to linked to your btt account is much much safer. if someone hacks your bitcointalk account thats your stake gone. and many accounts have been hacked before. the further through development nem gets the more at risk the accounts will be. this is one of the main reasons i want my stake on the asset exchange.

having tokens that can be traded will keep the interest alive during the quiet periods of development aswell which is very important. the number of unclaimed coins i think will be lower because people will be able to claim them from now until months after launch giving people a very long time to claim there coins!

when you tell someone how great nem is, and they ask oh god where can i buy some of those? now you will be able to well actually all you gota do is buy them on the nem asset exchange instead of saying oh keep an eye out on the thread to see when launch is. by then they most likely will have forgotten about nem!

cons:

i actually cant think of any besides perhaps a lil extra work but i think the pros out weigh this one con.

how it works.

the assets could be issued by 12 oclock tomorrow if utopian so wished and has the time. The infrastructure is there now to do it. And the assets woundnt have to represent stakes ether.. They could represent the coins themselves so instead of issuing 1 stake token per person on asset exchange you could issue 156m nem coin tokens per person.

So u could sell 50 percent of your stake if you so wish to with out having to work out what fraction of a stake asset, say 10 coins, are. The nem coin tokens would be issued on asset exchange and redeemable 1:1 for real nem coins at time of launch by sending the tokens back to the issuer with a nem address included in a message sent along with the tokens. If you can trade on mintpal you can trade on asset exchange. Its exactly the same thing. But decentralised. No need to be techy.

if you do not want to trade coins on the asset exchange, simply do not claim your stake until the real coins are being distributed. this will not effect your stake in anyway. you will still receive the same amount of coins and they will still be the same coins everyone else is getting after they send their tokens back. theres no difference.

i know many of you will not be familiar with the nxt asset exchange so for this reason i will include a "how to" for getting yourself up and running on the asset exchange. i suggest anyone planning on claiming their stake on asset exchange should become familiar with it before claiming their stake. i think you can still claim a small amount of nxt through faucets so this would be the best thing to do.

i want to issue a stark warning to anyone that plans on doing this. make sure you use a strong password! this is very important. when i say strong i mean 30-40+ characters! mine is 150 characters with god knows what symbols that aren't in any alphabet lol if you so wish to, download keepass.
http://keepass.info/download.html
 it can generate passwords with very high entropy and store them safely for you, thats what its designed for! if you loose your passphrase thats your stake gone so keep it safe. duplicate the keepass database file on a usb key or a few usb keys if you want to be extra safe!

ok on to the nxt client!

you can download the client from https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/downloads/nxt-client-1.1.3.zip

once downloaded unzip the folder to where ever you prefer.

all you have to do is go into the folder,

1. run the windows batch file called "run" with the gears symbol. (this will open a command promt but you dont need to do anything, just wait until it says "successfuly connected to nrs vrs.1.1.3" then move on to step 2 below.

2. run "NXT_wallet" (google chrome symbol)

3. the nxt client has an option for new user or return user. if you downloaded keepass and created a password and saved it. click return user and copy your saved passphrase into the nxt client. using keepass is definitely what i would suggest! if you chose not to, then click new user and it will create a new passphrase for you. copy it, save it somewhere, double triple check its the same with out spaces ether side. open your account with it, close your account and re-open it to make sure the account number created from it is the same!

4. wait for the blocks to download before your do anything else. (the nxt blockchain last time i checked was around 120mb, not gigabytes like bitcoin.)

and thats your account created. Cool all you will have to do now is click on your account number on the top left and click copy address/account and send it to who ever is collecting up the accounts to send to! job done!

if anyone has any suggestions or questions please do not hesitate to ask.
For many people, it's difficult to understand and use. As an option, I choose  AE 1-2years late, When AE is more mature and security.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:12:49 PM

wait a moment.

This was supposed to be a standalone coin, written from scratch, with own code and devs.

The fact that people want it, is not a reason for this to be issued on nxt ae, that would make it an asset,
tradeable ONLY inside the nxt blockchain.

It was meant to be written from scratch, innovative ideas, team of devs.
If you go ahead with something like that, its just a 1000 fee asset on the asset exchange, and the user is unable to use it outside of NXT.

IT definately is not like trading on "mintpal" as kodtycoon says, because assets from the nxt ae cannot be withdrawn, so nem "tokens" will be locked there/

Why on earth would one do that, if not for an artificial price pump?

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
Starfleet.Intelligence

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:15:36 PM

wait a moment.

This was supposed to be a standalone coin, written from scratch, with own code and devs.

The fact that people want it, is not a reason for this to be issued on nxt ae, that would make it an asset,

If you go ahead with something like that, its just a 1000 fee asset on the asset exchange, and the user is unable to use it outside of NXT.

They meant to trade and keep it on the AE UNTIL launch. Then you redeem the tokens for real NEM...
okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:18:04 PM

but why? what is the reason behind it?
if this is issued in nxt ae, it is rather useless as a currency. it is an asset, untradeable outside on NXT ae.
Every idea so far is about artificial price inflation

Let the devs code this, and release it.
Why trade on something that has not been released, and is useless outside of nxt ae?
besides, alpha is supposed to be close, what is the rush for?

Starfleet.Intelligence

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:20:06 PM

if this is issued in nxt ae, it is rather useless as a currency. it is an asset, untradeable outside on NXT ae

No, after real launch of NEM, you redeem the tokens (send them to UP, so they disappear from AE) and then you will get REAL NEM for it.

Its only on the AE to make pre-trading more easy and to keep it more safe.
okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:21:51 PM

if this is issued in nxt ae, it is rather useless as a currency. it is an asset, untradeable outside on NXT ae

No, after real launch of NEM, you redeem the tokens (send them to UP, so they disappear from AE) and then you will get REAL NEM for it.

What are you talking about? assets of nxt ae, are not exported.
and why should nem go ahead with this?

why receive a token, BEFORE the actual coin is released?

Starfleet.Intelligence

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:23:22 PM

What are you talking about? assets of nxt ae, are not exported.
and why should nem go ahead with this?

why receive a token, BEFORE the actual coin is released?

Its all clearly explained here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.msg6833419#msg6833419
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:28:46 PM

you missundrstand the point and how it works. If someone has 100nxt or .1 btc how do they buy some nem? They cant afford it. And by the time the coin launchese value will have risen. Meaning they cant buy as many. Come launch, you send you nem tokens to the issuer(utopian) and he sends you real nem to you nem client. It means thousands with tiny amounts of coins can buy into nem at great prices and be happy with there buy! Nem tokens will most likely not be used as currency. But once they are traded for nem, they will be. Its just a safer way to store your stake and buy more or sell if you so wish to do so. My post explains this so you must not have read the pros section at the top.

What I don't get is how we would determine the price of one such token. Just whip up a number ?

okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:30:11 PM

Kodtycoon, what are you talking about/?

if they cant afford it, they should suck it.
you are talking about issuing nem tokens on an asset exchange, BEFORE the actuall coin is launced,
that could work for an IPO. the IPO took place already,

what is the reasoning, apart from the fact that the tokens can be traded?
This is an idea to artificially pump the price of it, very much like the "auctions", BEFORE the coin is launched.

Your post has NO cons section whatsoever, so yeah, there is not much criticism from your part there.

nxtvisa

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:30:33 PM

wait a moment.

IT definately is not like trading on "mintpal" as kodtycoon says, because assets from the nxt ae cannot be withdrawn, so nem "tokens" will be locked there/

Why on earth would one do that, if not for an artificial price pump?
At present, put some test items on AE is feasible. When the safety of AE is verified, then consider putting real assets.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
chatta

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:33:52 PM

Facebook , 0ver 980 peeps and less then 10 likes per post , whats up with that  Undecided
okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:34:15 PM

When you tell someone how "great" something that has not launched yet is, you are making things up.
If you want anything to be measured, you really need to let it exist first.

also, value does not start where we want it to start arbitrarily.
starting value is 0.00000001 btc, not 0.1 btc because "i think so"

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 01:38:07 PM

Facebook , 0ver 980 peeps and less then 10 likes per post , whats up with that  Undecided
please count again...
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:42:55 PM

I don't see any problem with listing pre-launch NEM tokens on a secondary exchange. It will allow latecomers to buy in with a discount (prices will obviously be higher after launch). This will make the already awesome NEM distribution even more awesome.

burp...
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:45:46 PM

When you tell someone how "great" something that has not launched yet is, you are making things up.
If you want anything to be measured, you really need to let it exist first.

also, value does not start where we want it to start arbitrarily.
starting value is 0.00000001 btc, not 0.1 btc because "i think so"

Well, I've seen bids between 0.15 and 0.55 for a NEM stake including forum account. Considering the latest round of stakeholders paid 0.075 to join in and won't likely sell at a loss with this one I think 0.1BTC/stake isn't an unrealistic minimum.

burp...
chatta

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:47:11 PM

please count again...

Just saying a good way to get the word out , everyone has at least a 100 friend x 980  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: