Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 920051 times)
btcmemberships

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:21:06 AM

I wanna give Mary Jane a Kiss.. Hey yeah, can we get any higher!

nice advertising you got there, come to competing coin and advertise your stuff... I wouldn't mine dopecoin if you paid me. The logo is misleading, it should be a needle on the front of the coin instead of a logo of weed. People who smoke weed don't call it dope. People who don't do weed call it dope. People who really do do dope call it heroin. Its like calling a Coke a pepsi even though they are different sodas, they are both colas but its the name/taste that says them apart. Let me go to http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dope

Dope
People who do not do drugs call Marajuanna Dope.
People who do Marajuanna call Heroin Dope.
Word has also been used to describe how good somthing is.
Don't you be somkin' dope! ( AKA Marajuanna )

OMG, I smoke the green but I don't do dope ( AKA Heroin )

Man that car is dope!

Lol.... man you are retarded aren't you ?  Dope doesn't always mean weed , it can be as general as someone saying this is a  "dope/cool" coin.  DopeCoin has nothing to-do with Heroin.  Nobody I know goes around saying Pot either.  I don't go around saying " hey , you got some pot" like nobody does that lol ....how retarded and generic of a name can you come up with then POT its like nobody had an creativity at all  and its going to piss off a lot of people to see it being used as if they own the name Pot ... it's like their whole branding team and marketing dept. was high or something .....  anyways , you are a DopeHead  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anyone4u

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:18:29 AM

nice advertising you got there, come to competing coin and advertise your stuff... I wouldn't mine dopecoin if you paid me. The logo is misleading, it should be a needle on the front of the coin instead of a logo of weed. People who smoke weed don't call it dope. People who don't do weed call it dope. People who really do do dope call it heroin. Its like calling a Coke a pepsi even though they are different sodas, they are both colas but its the name/taste that says them apart. Let me go to http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dope

Dope

Man that car is dope!

Lol.... man you are retarded aren't you ?  Dope doesn't always mean weed , it can be as general as someone saying this is a  "dope/cool" coin.  DopeCoin has nothing to-do with Heroin.  Nobody I know goes around saying Pot either.  I don't go around saying " hey , you got some pot" like nobody does that lol ....how retarded and generic of a name can you come up with then POT its like nobody had an creativity at all  and its going to piss off a lot of people to see it being used as if they own the name Pot ... it's like their whole branding team and marketing dept. was high or something .....  anyways , you are a DopeHead  Grin

Coin is called dopecoin but has a weed symbol on it and is saying mj... I have heard many times people asking for pot. I have never heard of a person who smokes pot ask me for some dope. I am also not a dopehead although I have smoked some weed/pot before. I have never done dope.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:25:31 AM

Any update from the devs re android wallet and POS?

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
btcmemberships

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:36:56 AM

Dope

Man that car is dope!

Coin is called dopecoin but has a weed symbol on it and is saying mj... I have heard many times people asking for pot. I have never heard of a person who smokes pot ask me for some dope. I am also not a dopehead although I have smoked some weed/pot before. I have never done dope.

I've never done Dope either.  Any coin can be used for whatever are you claiming PotCoin can't be used to buy heroin ? c'mon get real.   And no, nobody asks people for pot. They use ganja , weed or mary jane not Pot. I mean really Pot ? lol ... 
btcmemberships

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:47:51 AM

Any update from the devs re android wallet and POS?

Oh gosh they don't have that yet ? DopeCoin does.
oldblue

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:58:57 AM

Sacred Soapworks, an all natural and Organic soap, salve, and pet product company is now accepting PotCoin. Check them out @ www.sacredsoapworks.net/  They have some awesome products!
anyone4u

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:26:19 AM

Judge allows Arizona boy to be treated with marijuana extract

Last Friday, an Ariz. judge made a significant decision that could potentially revolutionize the way Americans utilize medical marijuana.

Superior Court Judge Katherine Cooper of Maricopa County ruled in favor of allowing five-year-old Zander Welton, who was suffering from debilitating epileptic seizures, to use cannabidiol (CBD), one of 60 cannabinoids discovered in marijuana.

CBD oil, which makes up approximately 40 percent of the plant's extract, has been proven to help treat severe medical problems including Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, anxiety, depression and even cancer.

Fighting for natural health freedom

The judge's ruling was in response to a lawsuit filed by the American Civil Liberties Union on Nov. 13 on behalf of the little boy. The motion requested the court to "rule that the state's medical marijuana law allows uses of marijuana extracts such as resins added to baked goods and creams," reported AZ Central.

While voters approved the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act (AMMA) in 2010, there seemed to be some confusion over whether or not the act included the use of pot extract.

A report by Medical Jane describes how badly the Welton family and their young child had been suffering. Just nine months into the boy's life, he began experiencing violent seizures, and subsequently had portions of his brain removed in two separate surgeries. Not only did the surgeries fail, but prescribing the child heavy doses of deadly pharmaceutical drugs left him with harmful side effects, and no reduction of his seizures.

Finally, the family was introduced to medical marijuana, both the CBD oil and the plant in its dried form. This treatment worked wonders on the boy's health, and his parents soon began to see changes in their child, including increased happiness and the abilities to sleep peacefully, walk backwards and play with his siblings.

Miraculously, he was finally able to go weeks without a single seizure.

The little boy's family finally found hope in what had been a painful, helpless situation, but they were still facing one big problem.

Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery aggressively pursued the Welton family, threatening to prosecute them for administering what he considered illegal marijuana to their son.

Under Montgomery's interpretation, the AMMA only allowed the use of dried flowers, and not CBD oil. Facing prosecution and understandably frightened, the family stopped treating Zander with marijuana extract. "My husband and I made the heartbreaking decision to stop giving Zander the medical marijuana oil," said the boy's mother.

Fortunately for the Welton family, the ACLU got involved and fought for the boy's freedom to choose the treatment that his family deemed most effective. The lawsuit specifically asked for clarification on what exactly is considered legal under the AMMA.

Five months after the ruling, Judge Katherine Cooper ruled that nothing in the AMMA "limits the form in which patients may use medical marijuana.... The AMMA authorized qualifying patients to use extracts, including CBD oil, prepared from the marijuana plant."

She also concluded that marijuana extract "make it feasible for patients who cannot consume the medicine in plant form to receive it another way."

The judge's decision is a giant step forward in granting all Americans natural health freedom and, importantly, immediately saving one boy's life.

Cashy Hyde

Other children have not been so lucky. A three-year-old from Mont. named Cash Hyde suffered from recurring life-threatening brain tumors but finally found relief once he began using cannabis oil. Once on the cannabis oil, Cash's cancer went into remission and he began to get healthy.

The decision to treat Cash with CBD oil came with dire consequences, including threats by police, prosecution that could result in incarceration for the family and also steep fines.

"I've had law enforcement threatening to kick my door down, but I would have done anything to keep Cashy alive," said the boy's father, Mike Hyde.

Aggression from law enforcement against patients using pot extract stems from Big Pharma's determination to keep pot extract illegal. Why? Because they're fully aware that they could lose billions of dollars if pot extract were to replace prescription drugs, which it's fully capable of doing for many medical conditions.

Currently, Big Pharma is unable to regulate CBD oil because it's a naturally occurring compound and therefore cannot be patented. The last thing this billion-dollar-a-year industry wants is for patients to effectively treat themselves with a natural herb that can grow relatively easily in their backyard.

Tragically, under pressure from the Feds, the state of Montana cracked down on medical marijuana, forcing many dispensaries to close and subsequently cutting off Cash's cannabis oil supply. His cancer soon returned and he passed away in his father's arms in late 2012.

His story was featured in a documentary called America's Drug War 2: Cannabis Destiny, produced by Kevin Booth.

Saving lives

Despite the horrible outcome for the Hyde family, thanks to Judge Cooper the outcome will not be the same for the Welton family.

Now that Zander's seizures have been significantly reduced, the possibilities surrounding the improvement of his health are endless.

Hopefully the judge's decision will bring awareness and change, both legislatively and in the health community. Suffering and dying patients deserve the freedom to choose which treatment best suits them and their condition.
http://www.naturalnews.com/044489_marijuana_extract_cannabidiol_Arizona.html
anyone4u

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:32:56 AM

Sacred Soapworks, an all natural and Organic soap, salve, and pet product company is now accepting PotCoin. Check them out @ www.sacredsoapworks.net/  They have some awesome products!

thx, sent to http://www.smokepotcoins.com to get listed on site. If anyone finds any more, they are accepting submissions to get listed free.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:53:55 AM

I smoke dope every day.  At least every day I have some.  I often call it 'dope' but that term is a function of my age and the region in which I grew up.

piropig

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:27:00 PM

Dope

Man that car is dope!

I've never done Dope either.  Any coin can be used for whatever are you claiming PotCoin can't be used to buy heroin ? c'mon get real.   And no, nobody asks people for pot. They use ganja , weed or mary jane not Pot. I mean really Pot ? lol ... 
I call mj pot all the time. I think it kind of depends on where you live. But I do think posting about other coins on a thread of a so called competitor is lame. Maybe someone has posted in dopecoins thread about potcoin. Which is lame too. Everyone just needs to chill and support their coin. The more shit talk that goes on about competing coins makes the coin you believe in look like it's backed by jackasses. I love potcoin and can't wait to see what the future holds!!
SCryptoMiners

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:44:10 PM

http://pot.scryptominers.com

Our members have already mined over 19,150,000 POT Cool

2 POT block finder bonus.
PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares) reward system
Round earnings credited after 40 confirms.
All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
Minimum payout: 1 POT.

We process payouts every 60 seconds.

Join a reliable mining pool: POT | WC (Whitecoin) | DUCK
btcmemberships

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:54:20 PM

Dope

Man that car is dope!

I call mj pot all the time. I think it kind of depends on where you live. But I do think posting about other coins on a thread of a so called competitor is lame. Maybe someone has posted in dopecoins thread about potcoin. Which is lame too. Everyone just needs to chill and support their coin. The more shit talk that goes on about competing coins makes the coin you believe in look like it's backed by jackasses. I love potcoin and can't wait to see what the future holds!!

It does depend on where you live thing is nobody calls it Dope or Pot.  Why is it  lame ? Your lame Tongue  There is always cross over plus the PotCoin dudes are douchbags when it comes to treading all over other peoples coins have you seen what to do to hempcoin and cannacoin? I'm going to talk shit all day long brah, 24-7 the future is now in DopeCoin. Grow a pair!  Grin
btcmemberships

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:56:40 PM

I smoke dope every day.  At least every day I have some.  I often call it 'dope' but that term is a function of my age and the region in which I grew up.

I love this ViceRoy guy lol  Grin
piropig

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:36:27 PM

Dope

Man that car is dope!

It does depend on where you live thing is nobody calls it Dope or Pot.  Why is it  lame ? Your lame Tongue  There is always cross over plus the PotCoin dudes are douchbags when it comes to treading all over other peoples coins have you seen what to do to hempcoin and cannacoin? I'm going to talk shit all day long brah, 24-7 the future is now in DopeCoin. Grow a pair!  Grin
Wow. I wasn't even attacking you. We all see the difference now between potheads and dopeheads.
nelcoin

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 05:50:48 PM

I have created a a couple of tutorials to hopefully get begineers started with PotCoin

http://www.suremine.com/beginners-guide-to-cpu-mine-potcoin-on-windows
http://www.suremine.com/how-to-nvidia-gpu-mine-potcoin-on-windows

And to the seasoned miners, it would be appreciated if you took a look at my pool, we are currently clocking arround 6.5Mhz and so far have mined 9 blocks today!
https://pot.suremine.com

Features
Multiple layers of DDOS protection.
Multiple layers of Server Security.
Full SSL
Clean Secure Architecture.
Enterprise Cloud hosting.
Environment extensively tested and documented.
Off-Site Enterprise Monitoring + Log Assessment.
ptic-1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:51:06 PM

SO THE question remains,,for me      are     pot-dope-hanf-jah   stores accepting ??     Im not from US...or any possible country to buy legaly       that would be the main thing orr??..to pay online  PICKup in sTore the medication...
possible that if eventualy shop by shop starts accepting  ..price??...  no TAX from dollars from shops, then big kahuna  shop master šaman,  

has-or can  buy  porsche- or something    ---   and pay normal dollar TAX,    so its not even so bad, almost the same maybe....

BAD IS... if they tax cryptos.. is bad for US but not so bad for shop ovner...he just pays  normal TAX (after-exchanging potcoins to BTC -to dollar--(would not be bad ATM-exchange- --Directly buy POTCOINS --- sell POTCOINS into $--on ATM)      
    for items bought

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:58:51 PM

Coin-Swap.net
Coin-Swap has been a LONG time supporter of POT and now we are excited to set POT as our first "Coin of the Day" to show off our new market system.

No BUY fees throughout the weekend!

Important info about Coin-Swap
Coin-Swap's new market system is going live today, March 28. Like our old system, our new exchange does not follow the typical pattern of depositing to a wallet->trading from wallet balance->request a withdrawal.
Instead, you create a market order and you are given a deposit address for that order. When that order executes, you are paid out immediately.

We believe by allowing you to work out of your wallet it minimizes your risk. We don't believe you should treat an exchange like a bank!

Important Feature - AutoSell
When you create a market order, you can set your mining pool payout address to this market address. You can continue to deposit coins DIRECTLY into the market. This allows you to autosell what you are mining. If your order is depleted, it will re-open when a new deposit arrives. The price will either be set at the last price you had it, or it will automatically adjust the price to the last price if that is a better price for you. Example, if you sell at one price, but the market has gone up since then, it will automatically raise your price to the last sale price for you. It will not adjust it down, even if the market drops below where your last sale price was.

To get started you need to register.
Register

You then need to provide YOUR wallet addresses where you will receive coins. You will need to enter your POT address as well as a BTC or DOGE address, whichever market you plan on using.

Then head to the POT markets.
Markets
POT/BTC
POT/DOGE

If you have any issues, comments, or suggestions, please contact us and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Contact Us

Coin-Swap Team

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:23:46 PM

Hello Everyone,

We just wanted to remind the community about our great POTCOIN pool!

http://pot.leetpools.com

We are a 1% PROP pool with many great benefits. We are constantly running promos and are listening to the community for any suggestions or ways that we can help.

Come on over to our pool and check out our custom MPOS interface.

We hope to see you all mining with us!
SilveradoHaze

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:03:40 AM

Leetpool is awesome, been mining there since day 1, No downtime ever! The operator is always available on IRC and helps me whenever I need it. +1
Cryptokk

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 12:07:35 AM

http://www.cryptokk.com/gfx/votes/pot.png

POT has been added to the Cryptokk's vote list.

Votes are free ! You can vote 1 time every 2 hours per account.

http://www.cryptokk.com/?p=votes
CTRL+F (search) -> POT
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: