Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Miners  (Read 64035 times)
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:02:16 PM

I personally get very excited when I make mistakes, because I know that it always creates an new opportunity for me.  It always has.

This certainly make my scam-radar go wacky, ill be watching you mauiflipper.
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:07:21 PM

Call the proxy company and tell them you will take legal action if they dont release their info.
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:12:05 PM

To avoid having to copy and paste a thousand TxId's, let me make this all very easy for all of you.

https://blockchain.info/address/1BofXEuBSAbjwjhZuvxkoLJ9D8btpJ8knu

It will take you 3 clicks to get from the original address to here, then about 5 more clicks to see that they are funneling the bitcoin that they take in, directly back out to buy actual mining hardware from other suppliers. It only took me an hour of clicking on blockchain and goggling the addresses to see that they even bought Antminers from Sushi's group buy with the funds they have scammed people out of.

Congrats to anyone who sent them bitcoin, you have helped a scam artist get his first mining farm on your dollar.

They used a very piss poor mixing service too. took all of 5 minutes to find out that https://blockchain.info/address/14qGrXbPca2c4ejcKaWzvjhTK9MeHTcvtP is the address of the "partner" in this scam. seems to be holding exactly half of what has been scammed so far.

Not bad guys $115,000 in only a few months between all your scams. Crap, i need to quit my day job. If only i didnt have morals, i might hire you to teach me how its done.

To put an end to all this debate and 20 something pages of banter.

THIS IS A SCAM: Reason below

No legitimate asic mining manufacturer is going to take the bitcoin they make from selling their own hardware, and turn around and use it to buy mining hardware from other manufacturers and even group buys.

Rest assured, that ANYONE who posts after this post claiming there is any legitimacy behind this company IS IN ON THE SCAM.

There is no more need for a single person to bump this thread with another post or reply because all you are doing is keeping it at the top of the topics for more people to get ripped off. THE MODS REALLY NEED TO LOCK THIS THREAD BEFORE IT GETS MORE PEOPLE SCAMMED

Are we really going to keep having a debate about all of this? Is it really necessary to keep posting on this thread and bumping it further?

For having 22 pages of people who act like they are super sleuths and have all the answers i would think it is VERY plain to see what the deal is here, and who their accomplices are.

I am not a mod, and am not trying to be one, but why dont we move this conversation to the new thread i started here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432716 where it belongs to make sure this thread gets buried before anyone else from this forum gets ripped off.

If you are dumb enough to believe that a hardware manufacturer would have any reason to turn around and use the bitcoin they just got for selling their own machines to buy thousands of dollars worth of other machines literally within hours of getting it, including from group buys on our own forum, you deserve to to have every last bitcoin you own stolen from you so much to the point that you never use bitcoin again.
Hmm, We will have to wait and see, Some companys were called scams int he first place, and they fulfilled their orders.

Call the proxy company and tell them you will take legal action if they dont release their info.

You are another moron. Seriously, Vod is right on the button with you.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:18:06 PM

I personally get very excited when I make mistakes, because I know that it always creates an new opportunity for me.  It always has.

Say, do you like Huey Lewis and The News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor...

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:22:19 PM

Sorry but I still think Mauiflipper is shady as hell. Phoenix is a bit shady too. Something does not sit right with me on this whole thing with these two.
Either they are incredibly stupid or they are somewhat smart. Something just does not feel right to me on this whole thing. Including their responses now.

I believe that Phoenix is not in this scam and that he is a victim, so your first assumption may be true to some degree (no offense Phoenix mate). I remember not being able to explain to him in handful of posts that BTC/US$ ratio has nothing to do with ROI of his miners. He genuinely seemed as not exactly bright, but very friendly and helpful to others. Maybe I'm naive but I would be shocked if he already has those dozens of BTC sent to CTS back in his wallet.

Speaking of CTS, the fact they've put the web site down shows these are not professionals, there's hope for people who gave BTC away to them that those guys are traceable.
Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:25:49 PM

If it was me. My first port of call would be to talk with The Observer (who followed the trail) and Sushi. I would not be waiting for others to do it for me while I went to the beach to chill out.

But that is just me.

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:28:36 PM

To avoid having to copy and paste a thousand TxId's, let me make this all very easy for all of you.

https://blockchain.info/address/1BofXEuBSAbjwjhZuvxkoLJ9D8btpJ8knu

It will take you 3 clicks to get from the original address to here, then about 5 more clicks to see that they are funneling the bitcoin that they take in, directly back out to buy actual mining hardware from other suppliers. It only took me an hour of clicking on blockchain and goggling the addresses to see that they even bought Antminers from Sushi's group buy with the funds they have scammed people out of.

Congrats to anyone who sent them bitcoin, you have helped a scam artist get his first mining farm on your dollar.

They used a very piss poor mixing service too. took all of 5 minutes to find out that https://blockchain.info/address/14qGrXbPca2c4ejcKaWzvjhTK9MeHTcvtP is the address of the "partner" in this scam. seems to be holding exactly half of what has been scammed so far.

Not bad guys $115,000 in only a few months between all your scams. Crap, i need to quit my day job. If only i didnt have morals, i might hire you to teach me how its done.

To put an end to all this debate and 20 something pages of banter.

THIS IS A SCAM: Reason below

No legitimate asic mining manufacturer is going to take the bitcoin they make from selling their own hardware, and turn around and use it to buy mining hardware from other manufacturers and even group buys.

Rest assured, that ANYONE who posts after this post claiming there is any legitimacy behind this company IS IN ON THE SCAM.

There is no more need for a single person to bump this thread with another post or reply because all you are doing is keeping it at the top of the topics for more people to get ripped off. THE MODS REALLY NEED TO LOCK THIS THREAD BEFORE IT GETS MORE PEOPLE SCAMMED

Are we really going to keep having a debate about all of this? Is it really necessary to keep posting on this thread and bumping it further?

For having 22 pages of people who act like they are super sleuths and have all the answers i would think it is VERY plain to see what the deal is here, and who their accomplices are.

I am not a mod, and am not trying to be one, but why dont we move this conversation to the new thread i started here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432716 where it belongs to make sure this thread gets buried before anyone else from this forum gets ripped off.

If you are dumb enough to believe that a hardware manufacturer would have any reason to turn around and use the bitcoin they just got for selling their own machines to buy thousands of dollars worth of other machines literally within hours of getting it, including from group buys on our own forum, you deserve to to have every last bitcoin you own stolen from you so much to the point that you never use bitcoin again.
Hmm, We will have to wait and see, Some companys were called scams int he first place, and they fulfilled their orders.

You are another moron. Seriously, Vod is right on the button with you.
LOL, Fuck off, Dont even start, Your bitching about nothing.
Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:38:59 PM

Bitching about nothing ? Look at your response to the gigantic fucking post. Do you even read before you post.

Seriously. Think before you speak.

JudgeHearst

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:41:47 PM

fwiw:

https://twitter.com/GinelliSaunders
https://twitter.com/Unique_PR

RS was the only one w/ an email address and the website didn't say she was part of the company (if I remember correctly), only a spokesperson for.  She may have been used as a proxy. Who knows.
Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:52:27 PM

fwiw:

RS was the only one w/ an email address and the website didn't say she was part of the company (if I remember correctly), only a spokesperson for.  She may have been used as a proxy. Who knows.

I think they just fished that name up. I don't think the person above has anything to do with it.

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:55:42 PM

fwiw:

This is impressive! So there is a real person with that name which deals with PR. Perhaps the fraudsters were maliciously impersonating her. The best action is write a polite message to the real person and ask her if she was contracted to work for the fake company.

By the way, just to be sure this do not disappear as well:

Hi everyone,

My name is Rebecca Saunders and I am the marketing manager of CTS Miner (http://www.ctsminer.com/).

I am pleased to announce to you all that today we are launching our two 20nm stand alone bitcoin mining products - the CTS CirrusMine and CTS StratusMine. Our products will operate at a minimum hash rate of 3 TH/s and 5 TH/s respectively.

Designed, engineered, built and currently being tested in house in our Essex based factory, we are the only UK based bitcoin mining designers, manufacturer and distributor all under one roof. Our products are available now to pre-order for shipping at the beginning of April and we have initial capacity to produce 1000 units of each for the first batch.

The price of our 3 TH/s miner is $5000 and the price of our 5 TH/s miner is just $7500 with free worldwide delivery via UPS for all pre-orders. We are aiming for the mass market and genuinely believe our products will change the face of Bitcoin mining and will become the industry standard.

We have been established in the microprocessor industry in the UK since 1975 and are an elite group formed internally from a world-class microprocessor engineering company. We have spent nearly a year developing our two incredibly powerful and advanced Bitcoin miners and are very excited today to be in a position where we can release them.

I will be available to answer any questions you may have on this thread or alternatively, if I am offline, you may contact me at: r.saunders@ctsminer.com

Alternatively, please call the sales team on +44 1371 606056 or email info@ctsminer.com.

Thank you and kind regards,
Rebecca Saunders.

You can visit our website for more information here:
http://www.ctsminer.com/

Please read our press release:
http://www.prlog.org/12272617-new-3-ths-5-ths-bitcoin-miners-with-20nm-asics-from-cts-miner-will-revolutionise-cryptocurrency.html

Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:59:03 PM

at least let me call CMS tonight before everyone scares them away....
ug

Are you still hanging on to hope that this is not a scam ? I fail to see what CMS will be able to tell you apart from them having absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:59:55 PM

Bitching about nothing ? Look at your response to the gigantic fucking post. Do you even read before you post.

Shut the fuck up, People like you on the forum need to stop bitching. If you dont like the comment oh well....  Embarrassed
The Avenger

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:01:45 PM

You might also want to contact the people involved in the press release.
Media Contact
Bob Peryea
262-955-2482

Googling the number brings you to this website:
http://www.peryeamarketing.com/

If he was paid to write the press release, might have a name or credit card details etc?

Edit: Oh, he takes payment via paypal. So he could have an email associated with a valid paypal address?

"I am not The Avenger"
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:06:03 PM

Shut the fuck up, People like you on the forum need to stop bitching. If you dont like the comment oh well....  Embarrassed

People like me ? 

Don't like a comment you made ?

You are an idiot.

Your an idiot. I seriously want to hobknock you, No homo.  Cheesy
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:20:43 PM

Shut the fuck up, People like you on the forum need to stop bitching. If you dont like the comment oh well....  Embarrassed

People like me ?  

You are an idiot.

Your an idiot. I seriously want to hobknock you, No homo.  Cheesy

Go away child. You try far too hard to get accepted on here. You are another who is just one click away from a scam or just incredibly stupid.

Says you, says you, Oh my god. You seriously get mad at some stupid shit a person says.
Cheshyr

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:26:17 PM

This thread is just about done.  The community has decided this is a scam.  We have another thread for continuing the investigation.  If CTSMiner does decide to respond to any of these allegations, they certainly won't do it here.  Probably time to lock this down.
The Avenger

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:26:59 PM

First, cut it out you two.
Second, trim your replies, you don't need to quote the previous 5 insults.
Three, take it to pm. No one wants to read this and you are going to obscure all the important info in this thread with your squabble. People have lost over $100,000 here you know?
Thanks

P.S. The delete button exists, feel free to use it.

"I am not The Avenger"
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:28:56 PM

Shut the fuck up, People like you on the forum need to stop bitching. If you dont like the comment oh well....  Embarrassed

People like me ?  

You are an idiot.

Your an idiot. I seriously want to hobknock you, No homo.  Cheesy

Go away child. You try far too hard to get accepted on here. You are another who is just one click away from a scam or just incredibly stupid.

Says you, says you, Oh my god. You seriously get mad at some stupid shit a person says.

So you agree with me then. You post stupid shit.

Thanks

lets leave it at that and move on then.
LOL, You mad bruh?  Grin
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:36:13 PM

Im putting out 80TH miners soon!!.. one sec while I make up a fake website and a new user name

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: