Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:48:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Miners  (Read 64037 times)
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:22:23 AM

LOL Can someone please TL;DR for the rest of us

CTS offered 5 T miners.

They said they fabbed 20nm chips in house

everyone laughed

phoenix and maui said they had checked them out and believed them to be legit

phoenix and maui posted lots of reasons why they were legit

everyone continued to laugh about 20nm chips being fabbed in house

phoenix and maui said they were so sure they were legit they lay down around 60BTC between them on machines

everyone said, to be so gullible you must be in on the scam, why were you so keen to prove they were legit

phoenix and maui said oh fuck we've been robbed

some people said no you haven't you are the robbers

some people said. I know phoenix and maui and they ain't no robbers homeboy

some people said yes they are, look at the shifty behaviour on this thread

people got upset, people called each other names.

The only thing 100% here is that CTS were a blatant scam from the start, phoenix and maui definitely moved some BTC to the address on the site

some of the funds sent to the address on the site were spent on Ant S1 from Sushi.

Everything else is supposition.

BINTEX

Powered by,
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 09:22:47 AM

Yes, I can see the transactions on the blockchain...  but I have no clue what to do with that information. I need serious help.

What would be your preferred outcome?

jermwerty

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:22:56 AM

TL;DR without the conspiracy theories:

So this scammer creates a pretty good looking site.  Claims to have 3TH and 5TH right around the corner.  Two forum members that are fast guns took the bait, and conversed with a slick conman(woman?) that convinced them this was a real deal, despite SCAM calls at the getgo from many forum members.

Even after showing pictures of the claimed physical addresses which look nothing like a tech company or fab, it didn't sink in for these poor two.  Until that is someone looked up the DNS history for the website and found a historical IP address was associated with a known bitcoin scam site.  Con seems to have been going on for a while, the new attention gained by posting this thread on the forum is revealing lots of interesting tidbits of info.  Tracking the BTC transactions, the scammers mixed over $100K in coins but it looks like some of those coins bought ANTMINERs (currently shipping ASICs) from a popular groupbuy ran by forum member Sushi so that could be a lead.

Stay tuned!
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 09:24:05 AM

Oh and they also defended this con woman because these idiots thought she was real and wanted to Fuck her.

nytrolic

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:25:44 AM

TL;DR

New company shows up offering good hardware for unbelievable prices, utilizing even more unbelievable 20nm fabrication tech

People call them out on this, and pretty much straight away everyone is aware it's almost definitely a scam

Mauiflipper(?) say's he's spent a load of bitcoins buying hardware from these guys

Everyone laughs

People search for even the slightest hope that this company might be real and these machines might get delivered

It's proved way beyond reasonable doubt that this is most definitely a scam

"No no no it's not a scam", say the brothers

Other brother spends a shitload more bitcoins (60+?) to buy machines that don't exist

People almost shit themselves laughing

Accusations the that the brothers have been involved  / or behind the scam

Lots of shit slinging ensues

You're a scammer, no You're the scammer! (for like 20 pages)

TL;DR 2 : Gamer67 is the only person talking any sense at all in the entire thread.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:26:08 AM

Yes, I can see the transactions on the blockchain...  but I have no clue what to do with that information. I need serious help.

That was established after post 411

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429513.msg4743458#msg4743458

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:27:55 AM

Oh and they also defended this con woman because these idiots thought she was real and wanted to Fuck her.

I did, she wasn't up to much. Wouldn't even wear the pig mask I bought especially.

BINTEX

Powered by,
jermwerty

Activity: 472

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:29:25 AM

You're a scammer, no You're the scammer! (for like 20 pages)

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:38:43 AM

i dont watch TV at all.. so theres that out of the way.

and i accused you of misrepresenting facts, which you do daily.

no one else in the world has made claims of profits like you have.

no one else anywhere that i know of got free boards for constantly promoting SHIT, and STILL poorly performing September rigs that arrived near the end of october!

you're just pathetic, and thats why you NEED these sockpuppet mates to back up your bullshit!

one minute you and 'your brother' are super sleuthing together in the dead of night, next minute you have no idea what each other is talking about.

as for aussiepetes , im a hardworking family man just like everyone else, that holds about as much water as your 'im crippled from the neck down, but i managed to wire up half the islands houses with super powers'...that then got fried in an electrical storm.

someone should write your bullshit down and turn it into a TV show or movie for you to stroke it to.

you're fake, your mates are fake, your insane profits are fake, your losses are fake and above all else...

you win.... i have better things to do!

DO.NOT.TRUST!!!!! EVER!!!

cool that makes me the evil minion accomplice ...yeah....i have achieved "infamy" among the tin foil hat crowd (hey i know it is not much of a goal..but it is a goal)

congrats........i have been 'umasked'  i am 'Dr. Evil" (mhahahahaaha)

heh

we now return everyone else on the thread to this concept i've heard of called "reality'

(crap on reality....i wanna stay an evil minion damn it....stomps foot kicks door frame...frigging reality always spoiiling my fun!)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:44:32 AM

too be fair is that not true of everyone that is male here or is it just me?

again some peoples downfall is asic mners and or bitcoin (hey ya never know..giant nsa plot right?)

as to myself I still think my downfall would be a hot 21 yr old stripper who claims to like middle aged men that just HAPPEN  to own a lot of bitcoin

(hey she lies about the likes middle aged men ..I will lie about LOTS of bitcoin....its now a fair fight bell rings round 1)

sigh such a nice daydream

we all have our kryptonite

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:46:44 AM

ive called him a liar way before THIS particular episode began.

Now i say im leaving you to it, you now say your done with me...?? while your sockpuppet mate tries to bully me around.

bullies prove that they're weak inside with their blustering - especially when its only reasoning seems to be to defend a liar.

my ONLY purpose here is to point out lies & inconsistencies.

lets go white on rice, though i prefer mixed grains
Thylacine

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:26:45 AM

Why does this keep happening?

I come to this sub forum to check out any new hardware announcements, and practically every single new post is an absurd, poorly executed scam. They used punctuation and real sentences in this one, and even a female screen name, so it was mildly novel and entertained me for a few minutes. So there's that.

How about a 'Product Announcement' sub forum where new posts are restricted by mods until manufacturers can pass even the most basic check list of questions proving they're real? Any thread trying to circumvent the product announcement posting criteria by posting in the wrong sub-forum etc is insta-deleted/perma-banned. I know mods are likely not paid, and vetoing every new hardware announcement would add more complexity to the job, but the state of this forum is just ridiculous ...
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 10:31:55 AM

How did these guys even get bitcoins lol

Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:36:09 AM

True story.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
AussiePete

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:36:45 AM

Dear Edgar

Welcome back ............I thought you had gone home

"you win.... i have better things to do!"

I missed you ..........

"lets go white on rice, though i prefer mixed grains"

This bit made me laugh...........a person which with talent cant be all bad

You have a sence of humour ...........how about trying the next step   "servility"

Are you willing ?

I am not really trying to bully you , actually I feel you've been trying to do this with Phoenix ........ Now I will say this......... sometimes some people have been too harsh on you .....I read it .......but your reaction was like a nuclear bomb to the crime of stealing some bread ..........Way over board , with no sign of mercy

I have suggested  to Phoenix  to leave you  "well alone"......He is understandably hurting right now and clearly doesnt  need the grief ........so your stuck with me .......and like you I can do this shit for centurys .........comes with only having half a life.

Here the truth,   Phoenix,  thou annoying and reactive at times  , is not a liar , but some time like me  can come across too strong .......which pisses people off ......but you really show a lot of hate towards him or anyone that supports him .........but so far no one has come to your defence ..............

How about we call a Truce ............... I will promise to back off the sarcasm and insults (Phoenix will too ) ............if you will do the same

Other wise ................bring on the Hate ....................I can play this game for eternity

But I would rather have peace

sincerely

Pete
AussiePete

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:39:11 AM

Gamer67

LOL

Youve got game

Can I get a T-Shirt too please
sbfree

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:43:23 AM

CTS offered 5 T miners.

everyone laughed

phoenix and maui said they were so sure they were legit they lay down around 60BTC between them on machines

everyone said, to be so gullible you must be in on the scam, why were you so keen to prove they were legit

The only thing 100% here is that CTS were a blatant scam from the start, phoenix and maui definitely moved some BTC to the address on the site

some of the funds sent to the address on the site were spent on Ant S1 from Sushi.

has anyone contacted sushi then, MAYBE he can help save the phoenix some feathers
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:57:00 AM

CTS offered 5 T miners.

everyone laughed

has anyone contacted sushi then, MAYBE he can help save the phoenix some feathers

Observer has the wallet address that purchased from Sushi, people have been in touch with Observer. I know no more than that.

BINTEX