Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

I could not find any information about the team. The children want to be anonymous? In fact it's not a problem, the main thing is that they made efforts in their work
Naturally, the team should work very hard on their project. But I also believe that the team must provide us with all the information about ourselves and their partners.
They will provide their information bud, not ourselves. I checked their website, I can't see informations about the team, it's like a simple website with a simple content about the project.
They are still working on thier website to make it more stable and secured so  we should see a more improved website in the coming days hopefully.
I hope this update also. The progress willl this project will grow amd with the help of it's team members success will be posible. The new updates with the website will be a great help to thoose who want search about the project and this will help them to decide whether they invest or not. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

I could not find any information about the team. The children want to be anonymous? In fact it's not a problem, the main thing is that they made efforts in their work
Really there is no information about the team. In the near future, I will monitor this for the team to update this information. Because if they do not have it on the first page, then investors will not be enough for the project. And they will not be able to collect the right amount for them.
I don't think that he couldn't find any information about the team or him just too lazy to read the whitepaper and the website of the project.
If such a discussion begins about information about the development team, could you write here a link where the information is simply mentioned and where all partners are written if they have the team. I would also like to see and read all the information.
I agree, It will also help other members to know fast what is the development of the project exactly. This could make an easy way to discuss the project's improvement and their works that have already achieve.
That's what the project team needed right now support and understanding. They need us to help other to understand more about the project our good feedbacks will the project gain trust from others. With the team and developers updates we can also be involved with our consistently believing and trust the project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

Naturally, the team should work very hard on their project. But I also believe that the team must provide us with all the information about ourselves and their partners.
The project seems to be great and really improving everyday. If the members really want the project to be transparent, then the team should provide their information. For me it doesn't matter because I can see a bright future with Investbox.

Big check for that,  Investbox  is such a great project,  why I said so because of the progress they earned. Being anonymous is not a problem as long the transactions itself is safe which needs confirmation. But if time comes that they will show who they are is a big impact to get more trust.
Well the true identity of the project team was hidden but I think it doesn't affect the project that much . The project was very pleasing and has huge potential to make it to the top. It doesn't mean that the team are not providing information about their selves that the project is not authentic and legit anymore.
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

I just read and studied this project. I feel very interested to see such a good project. according to information InvestBox has explained with enough detail, it is very interested to join. I think the development team has and continues to show maximum results. I see the investbox has a promising potential. great job !! success for the team ..

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:31:20 PM

The project seems to be great and really improving everyday. If the members really want the project to be transparent, then the team should provide their information. For me it doesn't matter because I can see a bright future with Investbox.

Big check for that,  Investbox  is such a great project,  why I said so because of the progress they earned. Being anonymous is not a problem as long the transactions itself is safe which needs confirmation. But if time comes that they will show who they are is a big impact to get more trust.

Although this project is on the process of getting the attention of the community, it's good to see if they are going to provide some updates about how this project runs in the crypto world. They will surely gain the support of the community once they will make development on their platform and share this to the community to aquire their moral support.

This is the right way that they need to do to get more investors and at same time the support of the community. Many competitive projects are coming in and they have their uncommon approach on how they are going to get connected with the society. Its a big help if they are going to present some creative thoughts and updates about how they are going to establish their platform.

The team behind this investbox ICOs are surely preparing the needed tools in order to make this project as  of great success, it is not easy to launched and promote newly introduced products, we hope that this ICO project will gather customers and investors to invest in the initial token offering that will give a discounts to early customers that will  buy the tokens.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

what is interesting about this project without teams and advisors working behind it, seems a lot not complete than this project. I think it should be fixed again.
I can assume that the team has not yet finalized information about its project. Because I do not see the roadmap of the project. I hope developers will pay attention to the lack of information about the project.
Yes, I agree with you. But it's not worth so much on the team, because they have just started the launch of their project and I'm sure that in the near future will be added all the basic information about the project and the team. We should wait a little, a little patience and we will see how the project will evolve with each passing day.

I also agree with you, the happiest thing is that Investbox has good ideas and direction to develop projects for success in a short time. Wish the project early to get the promised things.

The project have many lack of information but I am grateful that the project is nice. Also they need more development since it is their starting phase of the ICO and it will be great if we see any progress with the project.

Lack of information about the project doesn't mean that the project is not a potential project. Maybe the team has on its way of the process of developing the project into the crypto community. This project is new but the chances of becoming into the top of all competitive project is very interesting because of its appealing concept on how they are going to captivate the community.

There is no such perfect project and thru the concerns by this thread it will slowly be form. The dev will surely already have an idea because some of the people in here are making suggestions which will give the team an answers to their problems.

Exactly, continuous improvement is necessary as we go along the road we will find some ways how to maximize our capabilities and that's what I'm thinking for this project. I know the team are open minded and will accepts ideas from their community for the success of us all. They have already a good concept and the market is always there. We just need to be patient to wait for another update as I know they can deliver their commitments. 

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

They will provide their information bud, not ourselves. I checked their website, I can't see informations about the team, it's like a simple website with a simple content about the project.
They are still working on thier website to make it more stable and secured so  we should see a more improved website in the coming days hopefully.
I hope this update also. The progress willl this project will grow amd with the help of it's team members success will be posible. The new updates with the website will be a great help to thoose who want search about the project and this will help them to decide whether they invest or not. 

Well, as they are working with their website then the team already have some ideas on how they are going to improved the site. Shipping services is quite a big project which it really needs team of professionals that will lead them for the better.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

I just read and studied this project. I feel very interested to see such a good project. according to information InvestBox has explained with enough detail, it is very interested to join. I think the development team has and continues to show maximum results. I see the investbox has a promising potential. great job !! success for the team ..

Yeah, this is something a revolutionize kind of shipping services which will saves some of transaction fee it is because they will used the blockchain technology. In this kind of system, there will be a huge difference with the traditional way of doing the transactions and also more good features awaits with this platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

they have a great goal which makes them wanted to try hard and working hard to achieve their goals. They also have a good fundamental on the project.
Yes, maybe is started, but i don't worry about the team, and hope they will gain more and more cap for run project sooner.
I can sense the strong and durable personalities of each team members. The project just started a few weeks ago but it has many update  up to this moment. This updates are quite impressive and can attract plenty pf investors and supporters. A  strong members most common to have successful projects determination and aggressiveness are factors that each team members should have.
Yeah, i agree with buddy. This project has just started recently and i can sense that they are starting to gain followers. This is very important to a project because the more people knows about this project, the more people are going to advertise this through the word of mouth.

Being also new means they still have a lot of problems to face like how they are going to attract investors in a very good way. Project like this also needs some stronger cargo shipping companies so that they can gain huge amount of customers.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:18:55 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 04:47:44 PM by Theizestooke

they have a great goal which makes them wanted to try hard and working hard to achieve their goals. They also have a good fundamental on the project.
Yes, maybe is started, but i don't worry about the team, and hope they will gain more and more cap for run project sooner.
I can sense the strong and durable personalities of each team members. The project just started a few weeks ago but it has many update  up to this moment. This updates are quite impressive and can attract plenty pf investors and supporters. A  strong members most common to have successful projects determination and aggressiveness are factors that each team members should have.
Yeah, i agree with buddy. This project has just started recently and i can sense that they are starting to gain followers. This is very important to a project because the more people knows about this project, the more people are going to advertise this through the word of mouth.

Being also new means they still have a lot of problems to face like how they are going to attract investors in a very good way. Project like this also needs some stronger cargo shipping companies so that they can gain huge amount of customers.
But they are coming with a problem-solving solution. That's why many investors started to support this project. And also the team is taking a new revolution in the shipping industry. Because of this thing, the project is consistently gaining popularity as well as investors.

player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

This is a breakthrough project for our shipping industry and with investbox token , might be the beginning of cryptocurrency to be use globally since shipping of goods are done internationally , I think this project will hit the target earlier than the timeline .

A project like this will definitely capture the whole shipping market very soon. With the help of cryptocurrency, they are making something innovative which helps in the shipping business.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

This is a breakthrough project for our shipping industry and with investbox token , might be the beginning of cryptocurrency to be use globally since shipping of goods are done internationally , I think this project will hit the target earlier than the timeline .

A project like this will definitely capture the whole shipping market very soon. With the help of cryptocurrency, they are making something innovative which helps in the shipping business.
I think this will be a real breakthrough in the delivery of goods. The project will soon become very popular in the future and will win the confidence of the majority of users.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:21:48 PM

Well depends to be honest since like they are yet to come out with actual real world stuff and just are on the ICO stage and crowdfund stage so far
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:16:09 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 03:32:28 PM by rabotacoin

Well depends to be honest since like they are yet to come out with actual real world stuff and just are on the ICO stage and crowdfund stage so far
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

I think this will be a real breakthrough in the delivery of goods. The project will soon become very popular in the future and will win the confidence of the majority of users.

That will probably the path of this project because people nowadays depends in the easy way to go through and Investbox is the most awaiting. In the near future the team will hit the achievement cluster does the entrepreneur has for sure because they are not even afraid to face consequences. This will popular and keep developing for the progress.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:36:22 PM

Yes. They don't have yet big progress so far regarding the development of Investbox project. But I think if they will be successful in ICO, maybe they can focus in improving the platform and make this one of a profitable kind of investment. Hopefully, they will succeed on this so that they can fulfill the things needed for this project and put this in a good exchange.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

of course they still have a lot of work to do. And I hope that the development team will be able to bring their project to the goal as soon as possible.

Of course they intend to do that, the team won't be pursuing this if they don't have plans accomplishing it.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:17:34 PM

of course they still have a lot of work to do. And I hope that the development team will be able to bring their project to the goal as soon as possible.

Of course they intend to do that, the team won't be pursuing this if they don't have plans accomplishing it.
The team need to much efforts for done something at their roadmap, because their industry is so competitive and Investbox is still new brand.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

The team need to much efforts for done something at their roadmap, because their industry is so competitive and Investbox is still new brand.
I totally agree with you, with situation now is a lot of ICO running, they must do some different to attraction more investors for long-term growth.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

A lot of scams start ICO. Not knowing the people in the project team, you can not invest in the project. This has become the main rule. Time for anonymity has gone. ICO require KYC, so let them be the first to pass it.

With what the Investbox project has shown, I believe this is not a Scam project, let Investbox take time to perfect the team and announce to potential investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: