Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:43:07 PM

Is this much better than Shipchain and LWF?

I think logistics works great with blockchain, but I wonder how it exactly works.
You should know how this project is developed and you will know the speculation of this project, by researching through whitepaper or on the project's official website.
there we will be able to conclude how this project.
we follow a project must be optimistic that the project we choose will be successful and develop in the future and certainly can benefit for us.

I agree with you mate. We must be optimistic so the project will be having such a great opportunity to achieve success, I'm hoping this project gonna be successfully accomplished their mission and vision.
Indeed. This project has to succeed because they have an amazing amount of supporters and investors. That's why the people here are really happy to support and invest in the project.

The project still making more progress due to that they are still new and they really need to think to be more competitive because crypto market keeps increasing and it is really hard to create more innovation these days. It is their challenge to make more innovations in order for them to get the attention of the investors.

Being a team member i would be a good  supporters in this crypto world  because it will help us to get a chance to look and find a strong developer with their own way of getting ready for work. Also once and for all it would be a guarantee that our delivery will delivered right on time.
I totally agree with your idea about good supporters for Investbox by become their team member, but what are Investbox requirements for it?

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:47:00 PM

I like the idea of ​​the Investbox project because of the unique features of the project, besides the shipping service market is still growing, even though there are some points in the project is not clear but let Investbox a time for them to assert themselves

I understand that the shipping industry is still growing and this Investbox is a revolutionize with the use of blockchain technology. How they will compete in the shipping courier industry with the known shipping services like FedEx, Agility and TNT? I know those are not accepting crypto as they are established with Fiat but they are popular in this field of shipping industry.
Beside well-known shipping services, i actually know about some project at bitcointalk have same services like Investbox, so they will meet a huge competitors.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:51:25 PM

What is Investbox?

Investbox is a place where you can put your digital money or crypto coin to be duplicate, earn your profit by daily interest, there is no term contract in Investbox, every profit will be accumulated in your investment packet to gain more profit in the next day, you can withdraw your principal and profit anytime.

How to do invest?

Login into your account, on the 'Invest' page choose your instrument, input investment amount, then click on 'Invest' button. But before that, make sure you have enough available balance on your account.

If my understanding is right, Investbox will work the same as a bank only we have to deposit cryptocurrency? Where would be the daily interest came from? Hope this question would be answer to shed some light to future investors of this project.
It is a great work from the developer to give a short description so that the project would be interesting for the potential investors in this way.

By giving information about the concept of the project will provide a great opportunity to gain more investors which is very important in the development of a project. This updates will be having a productive and successful outcomes because this will give an assurance that this project  is worth to invest.

That is a nice definition you gave us here but honestly, it is the least a team could do to support their own project. What incentives do they have to hold info back? Well they only do that if they want to scam or otherwise they would tell as much about the project as possible.
Yes, have a lot of information we want know more about InvestBox project. Honestly, i see they have a big ambitious for make shipping services for all areas whole the world, but it will be factors which motivate the team have effort to do good shipping services.

ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:15:49 AM

Investbox is really gaining the attention of the crowd here in the crypto currency including me. Why you think so? Because of the platform the this project Investbox have for both the whole crypto currency community and in the shipping services industry. Well, I was really looking forward for more supporters to come with this project, users and most especially the investors that will fuel for this project's developments to come to reality this project's success as soon as possible.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:03:05 AM

I like the idea of ​​the Investbox project because of the unique features of the project, besides the shipping service market is still growing, even though there are some points in the project is not clear but let Investbox a time for them to assert themselves

I understand that the shipping industry is still growing and this Investbox is a revolutionize with the use of blockchain technology. How they will compete in the shipping courier industry with the known shipping services like FedEx, Agility and TNT? I know those are not accepting crypto as they are established with Fiat but they are popular in this field of shipping industry.
Beside well-known shipping services, i actually know about some project at bitcointalk have same services like Investbox, so they will meet a huge competitors.
Investbox is another hope for shipping industry, field of fast and growing industry. This will be exciting because blockchain will be involved since crypto is now increasing its members so this will be easy to access by all blockchain members.
Reyan (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:52:27 AM

For knowing Investbox and its overall plan of action - Visit our whitepaper

https://investbox.life/INVESTBOX%20WHITEPAPER.pdf

vivavivu

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

Their whitepaper is really good and explain all the details that is very important. Reading the whitepaper will give you knowledge to the project on what they do and what is their plan in the future.
Well, it look like simple but enough information about InvestBox project. And i can know more about the team of InvestBox at this white paper, greats!
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

what is interesting about this project without teams and advisors working behind it, seems a lot not complete than this project. I think it should be fixed again.

I do not think Investbox has just announced the project team for some reason, there may be a lot of interesting things that Investbox has not yet announced, let's wait for the surprise from them.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

Investbox is another hope for shipping industry, field of fast and growing industry. This will be exciting because blockchain will be involved since crypto is now increasing its members so this will be easy to access by all blockchain members.

As far as I know, shipping industry is one of the most profitable kind of business because transporting of goods must be necessary to supply those nations who needs more support from other countries. If Investbox team will do more research about shipping industry then I think they definitely can create a better features which includes also about the benefits of the users.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:29:24 AM

what is interesting about this project without teams and advisors working behind it, seems a lot not complete than this project. I think it should be fixed again.

I do not think Investbox has just announced the project team for some reason, there may be a lot of interesting things that Investbox has not yet announced, let's wait for the surprise from them.

If you read their white paper above, you can see they have some team member name. And i agree with you, we can waiting some surprising about the team more at the near future. And i hope it is will be new promotion of them or something like that.

tankman

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

What is the minimum investment amount for ICO?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:44:53 AM

What is the minimum investment amount for ICO?
I don't see any information about this of Investbox team, but i want let you know that the token price is 0.1 USD/ InvestBox token, and i guess 0.1 ETH is min amount, let wait the right answer from devs.

Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

Their whitepaper is really good and explain all the details that is very important. Reading the whitepaper will give you knowledge to the project on what they do and what is their plan in the future.
Well, it look like simple but enough information about InvestBox project. And i can know more about the team of InvestBox at this white paper, greats!
Agree, the whitepaper is simple but understandable though it needs to be improve by the team in the future. Also, i am hoping that someday they could put a progress bar on where they are on the token sales because would be investors would always look for one.
Jedie22

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

Yes I rather want to read simple and straightforward statement s beacuse it's easy to understand. I like the way they describe and discuss about the project simple yet impressive.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

Does the team already have a shipping industry partner? Because I didn't see any plan about their potential partner. As what I understand, this is literally a shipping services and for them to be able to be operational they really need to have a co-partner.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:24:53 AM

Does the team already have a shipping industry partner? Because I didn't see any plan about their potential partner. As what I understand, this is literally a shipping services and for them to be able to be operational they really need to have a co-partner.
I don't think they really need to have a co-partner because they can do themselves so easily and they can do any jobs related to shipping service because I think they was a professional in this job.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

I don't think they really need to have a co-partner because they can do themselves so easily and they can do any jobs related to shipping service because I think they was a professional in this job.
You have a point mate, we know how good the members are, but if this would rapidly grow I think that they might need support from other industry.

Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

Maybe they don't need partners but in any project small or high ranked projects they all need the supporters they can get from the people in the market.  Specialy from well known and successful projects done in the market. For me partnership maybe not necessary but the help and support will be needed along the way.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:28:37 PM

Maybe they don't need partners but in any project small or high ranked projects they all need the supporters they can get from the people in the market.  Specialy from well known and successful projects done in the market. For me partnership maybe not necessary but the help and support will be needed along the way.

But it is still that they can have a partner for them to be more stabilize. I mean, they have a stronger foundation because their partner already been operating for a long time and we know that this is a platform which will be used by the said shipping industry.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:30:44 PM

Ibox tokens is currently using ethereum erc20 platform, after the ico is there a token swap so that you can use your own blockchain or your token will use erc20 as your main blockchain?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: