Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:28:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain  (Read 879143 times)
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:07:59 PM

hi, what do you think about chieamera coin? snailbrain announced this coin but there is no news. is it abandoned? thanks

the website has been updated https://chimaera.io

-

we'll be working on the next huntercoin hardfork over the next couple of weeks

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anycoin.Exchange

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:36:38 PM

there was some major spamming of the forum so i made one of the questions impossible to answer - almost. what was the question? I will change it later.

Airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow. I tried the Monty python answers and the normal velocities but no easy solution.
bitplayer1

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:46:40 PM

So I really want to trade my coin but poloniex is banned in my state and alcurex has withdrawals disabled and it seems they have no plans to enable them. Any help?
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:57:58 PM

there was some major spamming of the forum so i made one of the questions impossible to answer - almost. what was the question? I will change it later.

Airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow. I tried the Monty python answers and the normal velocities but no easy solution.

haha.

I did change it the other day for you.

but yes, the answer was African or European

bucktotal

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:24:29 PM

... It would be sustainable if coins for free hunters come from the game itself. ...

That is a brilliant idea. If one tenth or hundredth of the mining reward went to letting a brand new person play for free, and if there were a way to make sure no robots etc took those coins, it would be a massive draw.

there is a "game_fund". afaik, it holds a lot of coins. its supposed to be used for something in-game, but i dont really know how it will get used, or how it will get decided how it will get used. it would be great to use this fund to make the game more random and give back some coins to players on the board. is it possible?
domob
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1161

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 06:18:37 PM

Just a heads-up for those developing (and using) front-ends for Huntercoin that parse gamestate JSON:  We are planning on cleaning up the format a bit, see https://github.com/domob1812/huntercore/issues/12.  I plan on committing a corresponding change to the code soon, and definitely before the planned hard fork.  At the fork, users will have to update to this client at the latest - so if you maintain a client that parses game state, you have to update it until the fork (or, ideally, earlier).

Use your Namecoin identity as OpenID: https://nameid.org/
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BM-GtQnWM3vcdorfqpKXsmfHQ4rVYPG5pKS | GPG 0xA7330737
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:40:49 PM

... It would be sustainable if coins for free hunters come from the game itself. ...

That is a brilliant idea. If one tenth or hundredth of the mining reward went to letting a brand new person play for free, and if there were a way to make sure no robots etc took those coins, it would be a massive draw.

there is a "game_fund". afaik, it holds a lot of coins. its supposed to be used for something in-game, but i dont really know how it will get used, or how it will get decided how it will get used. it would be great to use this fund to make the game more random and give back some coins to players on the board. is it possible?

Hi Buck,

the fund was going to be used for NPC drops - when they eventually get introduced. and maybe for some other random stuff

-

i'm not sure how it would be possible to let people play for free without people exploiting it some how - also need to consider chain spam.

BGB had an idea in the past about having the map split into sections so that there is a cheap part of the map, a medium part, and expensive part..

dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:05:38 PM

I had some huc on my old wallet, should I just download the new wallet and replace the wallet file? Or is there something else we must do?
Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:54:16 PM

I think ICO or something like this, if there will be kick-ass dev team experienced in games development can make this coin superb. Idea was brilliant, but to make it popular someone should invest some funds to make the game something special. So why not ask the community for the funding?
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:20:07 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 10:35:28 PM by snailbrain

I had some huc on my old wallet, should I just download the new wallet and replace the wallet file? Or is there something else we must do?

you can do that but you will need to sync from scratch - if you use the pruned chain version, i believe it will prompt you that you need to download the full chain and do it automatically..

I think ICO or something like this, if there will be kick-ass dev team experienced in games development can make this coin superb. Idea was brilliant, but to make it popular someone should invest some funds to make the game something special. So why not ask the community for the funding?

we will be running an ICO for a related projected https://chimaera.io very soon.

It's possible we may be able to allocate some extra resources to Huntercoin development, although this is not yet confirmed. It could also be duplicated onto the Chimaera platform.

Note : we'll be continuing to develop Huntercoin regardless Smiley

dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:06:20 AM

you can do that but you will need to sync from scratch - if you use the pruned chain version, i believe it will prompt you that you need to download the full chain and do it automatically..

we will be running an ICO for a related projected https://chimaera.io very soon.

It's possible we may be able to allocate some extra resources to Huntercoin development, although this is not yet confirmed. It could also be duplicated onto the Chimaera platform.

can you tell me which one is not the pruned chain as i dont see my balance on there
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:24:09 AM

can you tell me which one is not the pruned chain as i dont see my balance on there

https://mega.nz/#!AUlWAQqZ!JSnkDBM2qJeeODNYu_YGnsnMg8TK_8gcpelEmG5HCUE

note that you should use the short cuts. and the path to HUC is in C:\huntercore\huntercoin_Data\datadir

or something like that

Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:18:44 AM

Chimaera looks fine, Ithink the ICO will succeed. Can't wait to see Huntercoin VR or smth like that  Grin
Slasher

Activity: 688
Merit: 611

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:42:08 AM

Is there any information about charging the chimaera exchange poloniex for those who kept the coins on the exchange?
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:04:50 AM

Why the price doesn't go up??? Huh

I can't handle it anymore,
i have lost all of my money and most of what i borrowed ....!!

please someone tell me it's price will comes back to 0.000096 soon .

i couldn't sleep for a months and half... my life's falling apart .... i can't go on like this anymore .

it won't come up ... right??

You should only invest in crypto what you can afford to lose.

As for what you are down in fiat.. you should probably go off the $ value you put into it initially not on huc/btc

personally I think it will go back up, along with all the other Alts.
Hope all goes well for you

Is there any information about charging the chimaera exchange poloniex for those who kept the coins on the exchange?

can you rephrase?

Anycoin.Exchange

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:41:34 AM

haha.

An Error Has Occurred!
Your account is still awaiting admin approval.

If bitcoin went so hard to try and prevent people from joining it would be worth $1.

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:35:08 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 08:17:14 AM by snailbrain

haha.

An Error Has Occurred!
Your account is still awaiting admin approval.

If bitcoin went so hard to try and prevent people from joining it would be worth $1.

you should be ok now..

semyoalex

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:33:34 PM

am usuing ubuntu and have over 10k coins of huc
how can i get benifits of  hardfork that will happen ? and will happen ?

is there wallet for ubuntu system ? or only windows Sad ?
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:41:40 AM

Chimaera looks fine, Ithink the ICO will succeed. Can't wait to see Huntercoin VR or smth like that  Grin

Will $HUC be accepted for the Chimera ICO?

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:46:33 PM

Have you tried to enlist it to the Bittrex, Cryptopia and maybe some Chinese exchanges?
You understand the benefits from enlisting it on at least one other major exchange?

yes - it would be great if we could get some community assistance in pushing other exchanges to add HUC.

am usuing ubuntu and have over 10k coins of huc
how can i get benifits of  hardfork that will happen ? and will happen ?

is there wallet for ubuntu system ? or only windows Sad ?

you can build the wallet/QT/Daemon yourself.

If you mean the unity client (to play/mine in the game) - we can provide an ubuntu build that will work if needed. We only stop building it for ubuntu because no one downloaded the previous ones Smiley
let me know - although, the Unreal Engine version isn't far off.

Chimaera looks fine, Ithink the ICO will succeed. Can't wait to see Huntercoin VR or smth like that  Grin

Will $HUC be accepted for the Chimera ICO?

Good question.
not for the pre-ico - unlikely for the main ICO, but it has not been ruled out.

Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 »
  Print  

Jump to: