Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
secianced

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

Bounty is investment of time and efforts, so its definitely investment. Only problem you cant participate in 10000 bounties, but with money you can participate in all icos.

■■■■■■■████████████████▐ █ ▌KAMAGAMES▐ █ ▌████████████████■■■■■■■
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:38:34 PM

It is an absolutely real investment because bounty hunters invest their time and labor to get bounties.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Uyiosarugue1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:39:43 PM

It certainly is not, big investors do not have time for bounties
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:45:50 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I totally agree with you friend. Bounty hunter is part of the investor as well. Personally when I get token from bounty manager, the result is half I disbursed as my salary and half of it I invest for long term.
manyung

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:47:50 PM

People are accustomed to consider investments as cash investments only. The costs of labor, time or other resources are considered as a work. I also consider the bounty not as an investment in the classical sense, but as a job so I spend my free time and skills to earn tokens in bounties.
party22

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:54:16 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I think bounty is the same as investment, because we spend a lot of time working on a bounty campaign. The difference is when people invest using money while bounty hunter invests with time.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:56:41 PM

I respect the value of labor of each participant in this work. So that's still a good reason to think that bounty is an investment. You should think positively about it. And in the work environment, do not associate it with "free".
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:58:16 PM

Yeah of course bounty hunters should be considered as investors also. Though they don't invest money but they invest their time and energy which can be converted to do other physical work that can earn them money.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

+1+1+1

This is exactly how I look at it. Typically if there is a coin I want to invest in I will try to earn tokens through bounty first.
Seth Nyarko

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:02:31 AM

Bounty can be viewed from an angle as not an investment coz you didn't invest your personal money in it.

However, from a different perspective, you utilized your energies, time and bundle before you could do the bounty assigned to you, so indirectly it's also form of investment coz you have worked for the ICO developers and the pay they are giving you is invested for you in the form of Bounty tokens. Hope you get me? Smiley
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:28:20 AM

I also side with you my brother. Bounty hunter is no different from other investment. Investment is about putting in your treasure into something to gain profit. There is nothing precious than time. Bounty hunting requires the investment of time and energy.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:29:53 AM

i see it that the time i spend on the bounty is my investment in the ico. my time is valuable too. its just another type of investment.
Kjara

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:33:32 AM

Bounty can be considered as an investment in case if you are sure in the amount of token reward and plan to hold them for particular term. Otherwise bounty is just a payment for a simple work.
borjois56

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:35:33 AM

in my opinion, the gift is part of the payment of the prize hunters, they do not invest, they work then get the gift, they get paid, they will sell the tokens

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:39:59 AM

Bounty can be considered as an investment in case if you are sure in the amount of token reward and plan to hold them for particular term. Otherwise bounty is just a payment for a simple work.
bounty different from investment. in bounty campaign everyone can benefit by the way they follow the campaign and do not need capital to be able to follow it to be able to get the payment at the end of the campaign
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:46:01 AM

personally i agree with you,, my friend
yep, investments is not always about money or not always use money,,
so, bunties is a part of investments too, but not with your money but your time  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Remix00525

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:31:23 AM

I also agree with this. When it comes to the word investment, money is the first thing comes to the mind but time and effort are also invesment. So bounty campaigns are investments without using or needing money. At the same time you are giving effort and time so it is an investment. Investing time and effort is a good thing to do in crypto currency. Reading and studying thigns about crypto currency are also considered to be an investment.
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:39:25 AM

To a certain extent, this can be understood. Bounty hunters like this project, so participating in promotional activities is actually an investment to help the project develop better and attract investors to participate.
liangzi123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:45:28 AM

Bounty is also an investment. The return of the token you get through work is a kind of money. It is of course an investment, but there is no direct payment. This is similar to technology investment and intellectual investment.

NatashaMinogue

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:47:58 AM

In my opinion, bounties bring us free coins and we just pay some small fee to get tokens, it's not investment. But if you buy the tokens from their project to sell it in the market, it's investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: