Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:27:37 AM

It depends on the amount of money you have. If the amount of money is large, why not invest in ICO directly? Although the current market situation is not good, it is still a good choice to invest in ICO.

geminamo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:33:31 AM

Time is more important than money but you cannot call it as investment. I think it is more about making the money work for you.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:39:35 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their movies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
For me it depends upon the situation, when we say investment we give everything in order to commit what we need to. When we talk about bounty, yes it is an investment , an investment of our quality time and effort that we gave into this business in order to comply the need of the project we are joining in. Not an investment of money but an investment of time because we gave a lot of time for it that in return we can received a profit which is the payment from our effort.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:55:18 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Yes I believe that bounty is an investment as not always investments are made only with money and that too that not always the return on investment is always a monetary profit so that's the reason i believe that bounty is an investment and there are two types of people one are those who are having money to invest and there are others who are having time to invest and bounty hunters are the second type of people.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:05:00 AM

I also agree with this, but it is very unpleasant to listen to after ICO from investors who have invested in the project their last 10$ that bounty hunters dropped the price of them favorite token. They think that tokens are given free of charge and envy us.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:10:27 AM

Yes, I agree with you. As a bounty hunter, I'm also doing bounty tasks and hold my share like invested on a ICO so I don't think money is an essential requirement for cryptocurrency investments.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:12:19 AM

It is an investment where we need to spent and invest our time, energy, mind and some money to work in bounty. Its not free but we don't have to spend a lot of resources to do that.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:13:26 AM

I a green with you on this, there. Is quite alot that that has to be put into consideration when taking part in bounties. It's not just the. Time but also resources. The internet has to be paid for with the individual monies . The investment in knowledge about the project and all that, there are stakes involved in bounty too. I
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:17:01 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Those who invest in coins risk their money, and those who participate in such projects invest their knowledge and patience. Therefore, all people are investors in the market, only investments are different.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:18:49 AM

For me I still consider it as an investment but no money involve. Because you will only invest your time and effort here to work hard in order for you to receive tokens.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:20:49 AM

It is still investment because you have to invest a lot of time here in Bitcoin to do your task that's why for me it is still investment called.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:22:46 AM

I believe that it was still an investment. Because in bounty campaign you have to spend a lot of time effort and energy wherein you need to work hard for your tasks.

MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

I think so. maybe the prize hunters do not have the capital to invest. for that, then by following the bounty is expected to get the capital to invest in a coin that is considered good and has a good future. like me who does not have enough capital to invest in the coins I want. I try hard to get the capital from following a bounty and hope to earn an income.
cryptomite

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:42:40 AM

It can be an investment of your time and will come up, when you are performing all those daily tasks, that are required by a particular bounty, but only this cannot make you an investor.

@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:55:56 AM

Thank you for bringing this to my knowledge. I really spend a lot of time trying do bounty, and I must say it takes time especially when you trying catch up with so many bounties. Yes Time is money very correct with that

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

I agree. Bounty is an investment of time rather than money.  The bounty need your time, time is money. I always work hard for the bounty  I joined by studying closely the rules associated in a bounty program.
Hopeful2017

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:28:26 AM

People regard bounty as not an investment because you will not risk your money in ICO or buy any tokens from them. However, for me, bounty is also an investment because you will give your effort and time in it. Time is money therefore time is an investment.

hijack88

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:47:52 AM

People regard bounty as not an investment because you will not risk your money in ICO or buy any tokens from them. However, for me, bounty is also an investment because you will give your effort and time in it. Time is money therefore time is an investment.

Time is an investment, but a lot of bounties are worthless. I mean that you have to sacrifice some period of time and the worth of earned tokens is very small. We need a good research to join worthful bounties.
bemine431

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

Technically, investment or investing means putting money into financial schemes, properties, shares etc with an expectation of gaining good returns. Bounty hunters do not put in their monies but other resources like time and writing abilities.
kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:25:51 PM

here too much big difference between bounty and investment, Investment requires us money to start and gift is a job that will pay us later after sales is finished job, because in opinion Bounty also an investment, because we invest in time we can make money, because we spend our time in participating in various activities of gifts, so It is also an investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: