Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:24:40 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

Well, it is a good idea mate and i agree with you. But in the market we can categorize bounty hunter and investor in different way. Bounty hunter spent time and effort but we cant expect money coming from them for the project while investor they financially support the project and this is the main factor the project thoroughly needed.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

I do invest in some tokens and coins but I have find out that my earnings in bounties always give me more benefits than cash investments!  I think doing bounties is also an investment and time and efforts should be see as rendering services.  Many of us has testified to this fact that it is very possible for one to make a living through bounties campaigns especially those from the Third World countries.
Jimboqs

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

I think because you don't invest your money so Bounty is not an investment.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:29:54 PM

Because i invest my time in it that i would ussualy waste it on bitcointalk anyway in hunt for new shitcoin to mine or look for some new interesting project to invest in.Its a win/win situation for both sides if you ask me Grin
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

It is a indirectly investment, you are investing your energy and your time, it can be considered as an investment, but not an investment of money if you wanna call it by this way.
But yes, bounties are not a "real" investment by the way

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

Bounties are majorly rewards on certain tasks completed, mostly in this case the signature campaign,  I think they are still investments, doesn't necessarily mean that you put money into them, the time  you put in bounty hunting is an investment, the internet cost you incur is an investment, investing is just not about money's

Bitcoin to the moon
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:51:12 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

That is true, we can call us all here an investor because it consume time, effort and electric energy when doing a bounty or signature campaigns but to be specific , I think it is better to separate the real investor like for example the investor for an ICO projects ,though it needs huge money as capital for business , meanwhile they are here make some quotes or replying the threads without doing a campaigns, I have notice that there are many legendaries and hero members here just giving advice and guidance to newbie without a signature campaign under their names , I think they are all investors here in crypto industry .
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:56:36 PM

Yes. They invest time, energy, effort, internet and they also buy better computer for ease of use and that is also investment since they are expecting for a profit out of it. Most bounty participants do not sleep almost, that is also investment.

Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

If we talk about the bounty company from this point of view - then I agree with you, but still investors are people who directly invest money in coins. They create value for tokens that are sold during the ICO.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:59:26 PM

I prefer to call it a job, which we do is not an investment because we are bounty hunters and we get paid for what we do. even many investors complain of bounty hunters because they destroy the market when their coins are distributed.

Investerio

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:00:15 PM

I consider bounties to be real investment of your time and efforts, and sometime it costs even more then money for me. Nevertheless I'd better spend time on analysing of ICO I can invest in, but if I have no free money I pay my attention to bounties
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:14:41 PM

by following bounty we do not have to worry about the loss because bounty only requires energy and time wasted. but with investment we have to think hard to be able to get profit with the money we invest. so bounty and this investment should be used as one of the options that we must choose.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:16:19 PM

For me bounty its an investment because you give extra effort for doing your task, you pay your bills for internet and electricity and sometimes staying in in front of computer in 2 to 3 hours is not easy at the same time you keep on thinking about the crypto world. But the interesting there is you can get your profit after the campaign. Smiley

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

doing bounties consumes time and that is what you invest. good thing about bounty is you don't have to invest money just your effort and time. so for me bounty is investment.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:20:07 PM

A bounty company is not an investment because investing involves investing your funds. I understand that time is money, but in this case this definition does not fit here.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

yes of course, they invest the time and energy to follow an ico. but the risk losses is smaller than the risk of investors in investing money. because as a bounty hunter we only promote a project and after that, we will get a token.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:28:28 PM

Yes bounty is also investment as the time also worth and worth much more than money but in those thread where people ask for invest or bounty actually pointing out to the investment of their money so in that case they make a difference in both of them and there is really a difference in both of them as in one we invest our money while in other we invest our time. In our life we have our own time while we get money from others and from opportunities that is why they care more for that.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:39:42 PM

I agree with you that bounty hunters are investors. Since some don't have their own money or they don't want to spend the one they need in order to survive, they rather invest with their time and energy as you said. Sure, it takes a lot of energy to be a bounty hunter, but think of it as this. You are an early adopter to a potentially one of the biggest technological advancements of our era in terms of technologies based on the internet. That thought alone frightens me and at the same time intrigues me. It is exactly what's keep pushing me forward to stay in the crypto community and try to thrive.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:43:05 PM

You hunt for bounties, you earn the tokens and those reward you've earned depends on how you'll dispose it.

If you'll hold those tokens then you are giving importance to it as if it's already your investment. You don't prefer to invest through money but you have invested with your time and effort which is also counted.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

i agree with you, actually  bounty hunter also an investors (not directly), as you can see some of bounty hunter also invest in some ico project right? And they also help the project to make it success by promote the project through social media etc. so without bounty hunter, it is impossible a project will success.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: