Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

I absolutely agree. Time is the most valuable human resource. By participating in the bounty campaigns people invest their time. Just like spending time on books, it is also considered an investment in the future. The main and most difficult task is to properly allocate your time and do the most useful things in a short period of time.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Supec77

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

but why? I believe that bounty is a full-fledged investment, as the amount of time we give it, it is not inferior to the usual full-time work.
nguyendu164a

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:44:22 AM

I support the author. we all pay only the price of this fee is different. someone pays money, and someone time! time is the most valuable thing we have! every minute has its price, and we spend our time, and as a result of the time spent we get money.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:13:24 AM

it is clearly different between bounty hunter and investor.
bounty hunter is tasked only to promote the product to be known by investors and without spending any money, while investors are people who believe in the project and give the money to hope to be a profitable thing in the future.
culberth

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:19:13 AM

I think it's different. Invest is buy something and hope that the price will rise and you can sell again in the next time. Beside that, Bounty is just spend effort and time and not investing.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:22:17 AM

I do think bounty as a job and its for sure not an investment. Its true its seems like yo invest cause you are looking at the coin and you do able to hold the coin you got, i do think its investment if you hold the coin that you get from bounty  but by doing bounty is more into working then investment.

iammrash

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:22:58 AM

Because in invest you're investing from your pocket and expecting to make profit.. But in bounty You're not investing money .. Only time. You'll sell low if you got coin. That's the difference. Investor will hold but bounty Hunter will dump.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

who is say bounty is not an investment, here is the explanation, im join a bounty campaign and doin some task to receive rewrads by token, then the token im holding like a holder whos buy at ico, the different is only investor get the token by buying it and me get that for free because doin some task on bounty.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:25:50 AM

who is say bounty is not an investment, here is the explanation, im join a bounty campaign and doin some task to receive rewrads by token, then the token im holding like a holder whos buy at ico, the different is only investor get the token by buying it and me get that for free because doin some task on bounty.
Bounties is not an investment dude.
An investment requires you to put money into something so you can receive a higher return.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
swifer

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:31:09 AM

I agree with you, because we are the same as investing if you follow bounty ..
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:33:48 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

Indeed in which even do we are belong to the bounties we are also investing our precious time to the ICO for how many weeks in which also a gamble if the ICO become a scam or not successful. Every token project is not for free and the same with our hard works in which it is not for for free too therefore some critics should stop underestimating and should think that because of us the projects will be much more promoted and advertise.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:36:08 AM

I definitely think that bounty hunter view the tokens they receive as an investment; the same way people who spend money for them do. I have actually follows the buy and sell orders of one bounty projects during the distribution of bounty tokens; and I found that Bounty participant don’t dump; none of the buy sell orders reflected the amounts the bounty hunters received.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:43:43 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

You are right, mate. Strictly speaking, investment is highly denoted by monetary value. But if we look at it broadly, investment also means risking your time and effort for something you believe is going to pay you well. That is exactly what we do when we get involved in various campaigns here. That is why I don't like it, even irritated, when the bounty participants are treated shabbily because they are "only" bounty hunters. They are not! They are marketing agents, promoters, and foot soldiers for projects to become successful.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:45:33 AM

An investment requires you to put money into something so you can receive a higher return.

Sorry to disagree to your understanding, So what will you call of spending your time and efforts just to promote, spread and to advertise their projects in which you will just be paid if the ICO become successful like what you are doing now?  We are not pure workers because workers should receive their money no matter what will be the outcome of the projects but we are also an investors in which we will not earn the tokens if the ICO is not a success or a scam which is the worst.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:54:43 AM

Sorry to disagree to your understanding, So what will you call of spending your time and efforts just to promote, spread and to advertise their projects in which you will just be paid if the ICO become successful like what you are doing now?  We are not pure workers because workers should receive their money no matter what will be the outcome of the projects but we are also an investors in which we will not earn the tokens if the ICO is not a success or a scam which is the worst.

I would classify Bounty Hunters as Professionals. Yes we invest time and effort and time is the most precious asset of all. But we should not be confused. Workers also invest time for money and business do to.

Investments or investors are those who make their money work for them. Not work for money and then work again for money. If bounty hunters convert money to investments then that is the time we classify our-self as investors.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:53:56 AM

For some people they don't find bounty as an ivestment because there is no money involve, meaning no one pays for an initial investment with a certain amount of capital. That is the reason why "bounty is not an investment" maybe for  some people here in the forum. The truth is, when you devote your time and effort to do some task, spend money to pay for internet connection to be able to connect in this forum that is also a form investment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
buiviet173a

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:55:01 AM

I totally agree with you. It is true that bounty Hunters are also investors because we invest our time in completing series of tasks for a particular project. There is a popular saying that free isn't free. Bounty hunters are investing time.
moliado

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:19:43 AM

investment is good when you have capital to invest but if you dont have then go for bounty its easy way to earn money
Mover lake

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:30:55 AM

You can get a token for the reward, you can get a token for the investment, the former takes time, the latter takes money, so you can get a token for both the investment and the reward.
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:34:39 AM

It's kind of true though, bounty hunter also invest their time to earn the tokens. The different is investor is invest their money to get the tokens and of course the amount is different, investor will get more tokens than bounty hunters and it's fair.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: