Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:25:06 AM

I agree with your opinion. For me, the investment is not only calculated in the form of money. but investments in other forms, for example in the form of effort and time. This is for the bounty hunter. Where they do work with participate promoting the project, and this I think is also entered in the investment. They give the effort and time to promote the project. And they get paid in the form of a token from the specified project.
caaaaaaaattleah

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:27:40 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
For me, Bounty campaign is also an investment. But the thing that you invest is not money, but your time. Bounty eats a lot of your time. It is like you are a worker of their company. You are an employee of their company. and Your salary is their token which depends on the stakes that you earned. The lesser the employee the more salary you will get.
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:35:08 AM

Yes, all this does is a totality of us in our work. Our focus on time and energy to work, including in this crypto world we need a long time here to learn and earn prizes. But a sense of tired we will get replaced with the money from the hard work in the crypto.
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:38:03 AM

Bounty also means an investment without money but with our times. But when talking about bounties these days, they are unpromising. Each day, some bounties are suspended or paused that makes us upset.
siena23

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:38:44 AM

To me bounty participants are also part of one such project. Because bounty participants will be very helpful to market the project. And I as a bounty participant is very passionate in terms of working to market the project.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

Yes I agree to you. We are also investors that invest our time and effort. We sometimes also lost our investment and its not that easy. that's why we must research a project that is worth investing .
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:03:26 AM

hello my friend
I agree with you, buddy. The income from Bounty I sell 50% and 50% I invest because I believe that when I follow his campaign, the coins will grow in the future.
azzag0000

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:20:37 AM

I agree with you, but I think it depends on everyone's point of view. I consider it a bounty campaign as an investment and as it is said we are investing time and effort but in the crypto space when we say investing then it's all about money. The money we put into the crypto currency is what is called investment.
doyyulto

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:33:44 AM

The gift of digital currency can generate a lot of coins. Obtained from hand campaigns, forum twitter, facebook, group telegram, even writing articles about a company that distributes bounties, after getting it we can invest it or sell it. So this program is not a direct investment developed by digital currency.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2195

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:34:07 AM

Well, I think a bounty should be considered a work, not an investment. The bounty hunters spread the information about the currently conducted ICO on the specialized forums or social networks, and they get the reward for advertising in tokens from the team of the project. As far as I know, investments always connected to money. If a bounty hunter buys tokens of his bounty campaign, he might be treated as an investor.

I heard that some bounty managers compel the hunters to pass the KYC procedure as an investors, but I think it is a wrong point of view.
khongthoat03

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

From my own perspective which is a little bit different from other opinion is that bounty participation is not an investment per sa, I just see it as a way of getting some investment  because until one can lay hands on a tangible rewards on the bounty, i cannot yet regard it as an investment.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

In my opinion, bounty hunters should be considered as investors as they dedicate their time to promote the project. Unfortunately, they are not treated like investors most of the time. If I spend hours to make a great article, should people who invested their money treat me like someone less important? Well, if there is no effort from their side, we can not do a thing about it. Of course, there are people that are spamming every single group and it does not seem like they are doing their best, but most of them are from the third world countries and bounties are a way how to feed their families, so let it be, your anger will not change it anyway  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

Different people have different views, but with the explanation that I read in this thread I will agree that bounty is also an investment because you invest in time and effort and it is much riskier because there are times that you would not be paid especially if they did not reached hard cap.
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

Why is it not an investment?  The time, money and energy invested into meeting bounty deadlines itself is an investment.  Besides,  after you have been paid,  you can decide not to sell the coins immediately,  allowing or buying you time to leave the coins to  appreciate.  That itself is an investment.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

You're right. It's slightly different than money investment, it's time investment. For some people it's much cheaper to invet 15 minutes a day into the bounty, for some people it's too expensive.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

Indeed, doing bounty is somehow a sort of investing, because you are spending here your valuable time and effort for several weeks or months usually. Time and effort aren't less value than money in my opinion. That's why you should study carefully the project before investing your time in its bounty.

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

It's a pretty interesting point of view but not quit right. You  investment your time in both of it. But when you do bounty, you risk nothing, you absolutly sure that you'll het your tokens. However when you investing your own money , you risk them. So I'm not agree with you,
yomikiyao

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

It's a pretty interesting point of view but not quit right. You  investment your time in both of it. But when you do bounty, you risk nothing, you absolutly sure that you'll het your tokens. However when you investing your own money , you risk them. So I'm not agree with you,
I don't think so. Although the bounty doesn't need to invest, it also takes time and effort, and the bounty will run into some fraudulent projects and won't get a little profit.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

Bounty participation is just another way of investment, it is purely time investment and no money involve. Many crypto members are doing bounties as the safest way of earning coins rather than of investing it with fiat money. Of course, there is a risk that's why we need to be positive and don't listen FUDs around.
wqwbhmjc

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

Of course, time and energy are also investments. It is even more valuable than investing in money. I never think bounty sports are free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: