Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:24:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

Investment time for bounty hunter,we effort,we work hard and most of all we love our work for being bounty hunter you need to have unlimited patience,becaused of a long time bounty.we can earn btc or eth from bounty sometime jackpot,if you choose good and generous ico
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

I think that for each of us, the time of our life is a more valuable, non-renewable resource than money.
The organizers of the ICO projects are buying our time for their money. The time of life/work of other people bought for money is potentially endless for companies.
Choosing a more valuable bounty campaign, we are trying to sell our time at a more expensive price.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:48:44 PM

I totally agree!
In some ways, bounty hounters invest more than investors, because I believe that time is more expensive than money

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:50:36 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

They will just become investors if they hold that token but mostly they dont. They sell it when the token hits the exchange. You can see most of the bounty hunters asking at telegram the same question over and over again. "When exchange?" That is one proof already that they want to sell it as fast as they can.
What is more behind that? They just give a little percentage for the bounties. It will be divided to different services and it is like 1000 people or more will be sharing that 1.5 - 2 percent of the bounty pool.
It is still better to buy at pre-ICO for bonuses.
SolomkA

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:53:04 PM

This is an investment. Investment can be expressed in different ways. In money, in services, in goods.
Bounty hunters are investing their services in the ICO.
I think this is absolutely obvious.
mulukey

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:53:17 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
You know, i just realized it now that doing bounty is an investment because of the time and effort we have exerted here to promote ICOs. We also have to pay for the electricity bills that our personal computer consume.
Although not directly investing in the project, participating in the bounty hunting campaign of the bounty hunters also take much time and effort if they want to be rewarded worthy. At present, the signing of bitcointalk is still very effective and brings many successes to ICO projects so it is a smart investment of ICO projects.
omareckmac

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

It seems to me that bounty is work for reward rather than classical investment. After all, when you go to a regular job and get paid for it, you do not consider yourself an investor.

DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

From my own perspective which is a little bit different from other opinion is that bounty participation is not an investment per sa, I just see it as a way of getting some investment  because until one can lay hands on a tangible rewards on the bounty, i cannot yet regard it as an investment.
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

I am totally agreed with you. Money can be invested in a way. But in bounty, you have to invest time, energy and your most precious knowledge. With your all these valuable investment a bounty can be successful. So I do believe that all these are a strong form of investment.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:03:47 PM

It is all the same as the people who used their money directly to invest in a coin. The point is we pay our electric bills-yes it is real money too. We spend hours on our bounties and the more time we spend the higher the bills we get. The only difference between them and us is that they put so much on these and we do offer only a little money and lots of workloads.
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

I agree with author. Bounty hunters invest their time. Time you spending on campaigns cost something. So I can call in investment.

john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

I also agree with you if bounty is an investment, that is energy investment and our mind. but the difference if we feel the loss of investment in bounty does not make us dizzy because we do not need money for energy investment and mind. so bounty is safer with any risk.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:07:12 PM

I agree with you. Bounty is also an investment which need our time and effort to do so. Money is not only to invest with, it just part of an investment that if you could not work it, it will not be success. Bounty is just a safe investment that is not involve money but through your hardwork you can earn profit on it.

salamloloh

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:11:30 PM

you are right and I agree with you, taking the time and effort to support the success of a project is a huge investment without the support of the campaign participants it will be difficult for a project to succeed
kwabeedat

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:13:17 PM

Well, i would prefer to call a bounty a form of work based on the analysis you did. The fact is that, when most people ask about why bounty cannot to considered an investment, they're mostly referring to putting in money for a gain (like the normal investment they do with fiat), but hey! investing your time and energy to promote a project is not an easy thing to do.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

Yes i am agree with your point that the people who are not investing their money in ICOs, They are earning good tokens through bounty programs by  investing their precious time which is much costier than the money they invest.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Devanomrz

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:15:21 PM

It's not a invesment because you don't pay any many for them
You work for them and to be a promoters for them
But if you want to be an inventors
You need to pay with real money or cryptocurrency first
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

Spending your time and effort expecting to gain something in return like doing bounties is always an investment in my opinion.
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

Let me just say this straight, bounty campaigns can never be an investment. Its a work, because you have to work hard before you can be given free token. Investors have nothing to do than to invest with his or her money. So there's different between an investment and bounty. Bounty can never be an investment.
MickLikeJagger

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

Looks like consensus here is that bounty hunters are investors--they invest their time and energy. It's the word that strikes fear these days "investment" or "investor"--let the US SEC (or any other government body) try to regulate my time and energy to a project, see where it gets them. I own my time and energy @ulcproject!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: