Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
Kamote29

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

Searching for a crusade or abundance and put time and exertion into it is the greatest speculation you will ever have. For me as a previous representative who leaves recently from my past work and picks cryptos, I put so much exertion and energy into it to win a benefit. Also, that is my venture.
zidanaltaer

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

idap.io

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

because bounty is only a reward program because you have helped promote their project, but it will be an investment asset if you do not sell it and keep it in the exchanges

ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

Agree with author completely. And thank you for bringing this topic out!
Yes, ICO and bounty are different types of investments, but they both are investments. And they mutually beneficial for project team and participiens-investors. It is just sad that with each ICO, allocation for bounty becomes smaller and smaller...
Sorry for offtop, I guess it should be in different article.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

It is absolutely not investment in start-up but by putting your time and hard work to do your job because of bounty you participate, you putting your time mean meaningful and not a waste of time. You know what is the crucial moment? When you know that your bounty investment is scam. Every efforts you did means nothing. You got nothing and earned nothing. That is the truth that I think the other side of doing bounty.
rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

In my opinion bounty is like investment. Because for me investment is not only money but also knowledge and time. I am joining bounty and doing the tasks, in the last when the project is successfull I am paid. So for now I invest my time and knowledge.
rodney0101

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

You have a point sir. We, bounty hunters, are also investors because we invest our time and effort even the electricity bill to make our work done. Bounty campaigns are not easy job, its a tough job for me. Smiley
KseniaLard

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:16:53 PM

Yes, the company's generosity can be evaluated in different ways! In principle, we just work, performing tasks, and that's all. But it happens that sometimes you understand that the project is worth investing in it! On this it can be and investment!
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

Bounty campaigns are the same investment. Only you do not invest anything tangible. You invest your personal time, which is also appreciated and is a kind of investment in the success of the project.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

Very often when I participate in a bounty campaign I invest funds in this project. Since I try to choose interesting and promising projects. This I call an investment. But investing in a campaign bounty not means investing literally. But rather in a figurative sense - an investment of our time, labor, investment in the future. So I can say that the bounty campaign is nevertheless an investment.
tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Hi guy, I agree with you. Nothing is free! in the bounty work, We need to spend the time to earn money. So the bounty hunters are also same investors, invest by times.
popsywura

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

You are with that assertion, bounties hunters might not directly investing money but I tell you, you still need money to set up other necessary accessories you need to participate in bounties programs and your time too is also an investment.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

that makes this forum participants prefer to become participants of the gift is because it follows the gift does not have to spend capital. but I'm sure most participants the gift of this time also much have opted to invest, so I do it too

karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

The gift of bounty is certainly a direct investment in the daily productivity of bounty hunters, of course participating in the gift of a man who invests his time and energy for Bitcointalk productivity. they enjoy the process of achieving the maximum to achieve success.
As for the investors to invest his money to increase more keungan he has. it's a great partnership for coin hunters and investors in the end.
Trecs

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

Because in bounty you do not invest your personal funds. Here you work and get paid for it
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:50:13 PM

I agree with you . Just when they say "investing" means always money. But time is also an important resource
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

I agree with your opinion we are all investors here no matter what will you call for it it's just the same because we are investing time here and effort in making things happened we usually see each of us a particullar investors in the way of investing our time. And that was how this forum make us a investors even we don't have any investments to offer to them.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
kalutharabanda

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

For me it relies on the circumstance, when we say venture we give everything with a specific end goal to confer what we have to. When we discuss abundance, yes it is a speculation , a venture of our quality time and exertion that we surrendered to this business so as to go along the need of the undertaking we are participate. Not a venture of cash but rather a speculation of time since we gave a great deal of time for it that consequently we can got a benefit which is the installment from our exertion.
jardel1905

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

When we talk about bounty, yes it is an investment , an investment of our quality time and effort that we gave into this business in order to comply the need of the project we are joining in. Not an investment of money but an investment of time because we gave a lot of time for it that in return we can received a profit which is the payment from our effort.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

Yeah, I think in the same way, because you make an effort to receive tokens, so it is like your time will convert into tokens. Moreover some bounty hunters invest in projects as well

Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

Yes. When we say bounties ite not all about only money can consider as investmenys. As long as you have been show effort and give your time to a thing it is consider as investments . On the other side..investments is thing that needs a lot of time and effortd to make it growth because it friuts a good savings. Yes we need money but i must say money will not moved when thier is no users of money. Any thing require an effort and time is consider as investmets.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: