Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:40:47 AM

I think bounty is the result of the work we get, we do not invest there. we only help the success of an ico project. but we can invest the results we earn from bounty by exchanging it with altcoin.

cayenne2121

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:46:13 AM

We put only our time and energy into bounty . but this is not considered an investment
do not agree with you. time is the resource of which does not become more. time can not be bought or sold.
I consider time to be the most important resource that a person has.
Cadalin320

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:47:24 AM

Investing is not only for money. For me i think, joining bounties can still considered as investing because you are
 Spending time and effort. We are investing time and effort. For me.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:49:56 AM

From different views It can be seen in different ways but will say bounty is really an investment? Well, it's a no for me. It is just a means of advertising different campaigns of projects coming up and that is all.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:49:57 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I think Bounty is an investment. In bounty you spend your time instead of money.  And as you know time is more important than money and token got from bounty can be very useful if Hold as their value can increase. Example Jsecoin value is low now but who knows in future it may be very high valued.
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:55:18 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

Bounty is not an investment but rather it's a work or a project that is worked on by many people. It's like a public part time or contractual job. It's not an investment because you are actually working out the project in order to earn your money.
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:10:48 AM

It's more like a job, we get paid by company tokens! Investors invest money and pay us!
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:23:16 AM

For those who appreciate the time it will pay well, then the investment of time can be given to those who really appreciate the time. And those who never appreciate the time then they will just cheat. Investment time will be more valuable and we should be able to use the time to be appreciated.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Klaviatura03

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:46:47 AM

Probably Yes, a kind of bounty hunters are investors, yet we are wasting our time
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:00:17 AM

It's more like a job, we get paid by company tokens! Investors invest money and pay us!
Both are different concepts. In investment we have to put money as per the plan, and in future we get the value. But in bounty the payment is done by the company and we have to give our efforts and time to make more attention towards the project. so in one money is factor in another time is factor
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

for me bounty is an investment, because we spend our time to bounty, so it's the same as we invest. maybe money can be replaced, but for time will never be replaced.
vovanlau1

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

Bounty hunters are not investors because doing bounty is considered as a work and get a reward or a salary. Investors are the one who buy the token or put a money to invest in cryptocurrency or a traditional investment.
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

I can be called so as well I think. Because time is a real resource, as well as the capabilities of the account here, so yes, it is an investment for me as well.

ojosamsom

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:04:40 PM

I totally disagree with this statement saying
Bounty is not an investment.
As for me bounty is an investment at least
If you have the project tokens, you have an investment in the project, though a limited or restricted investment.
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:05:23 PM

I totally share you sentiment, even looking at it from another perspective, if a bounty participant put so much into a bounty campaign say signature and rewarded handsomely such participant might even own more tokens by the main investors. At if such participant decodes to hold the coin, some investors can't stand side by side with him because he is better off in terms of the token possession.
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:07:49 PM

All of us is have a right to invest in any investment. Investment and bounty is different bounty is doing a task give us a reward to earn and you invest your time for that bounty. Investment is needed a capital to gain a profit.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

I totally share you sentiment, even looking at it from another perspective, if a bounty participant put so much into a bounty campaign say signature and rewarded handsomely such participant might even own more tokens by the main investors. At if such participant decodes to hold the coin, some investors can't stand side by side with him because he is better off in terms of the token possession.
You have a point there. After ICO and token distribution there is no difference between the bounty token holder and the real money investor. We all become investors

xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

Of course, we also invest our time and efforts in bounty tasks, but as for me, this is called work, not investment, as we don't risk our money.

maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

I can be called so as well I think. Because time is a real resource, as well as the capabilities of the account here, so yes, it is an investment for me as well.
if I think the gift is arguably an investment and a job. because in hiring projects from bounty we can get a token that can be directly sold and can be used as a long-term grip
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

bounty is not an investment because its a bounty reward allocation given by ICOs project to participants of bounty campaigns and it's enough also for a bounty hunter if the invest or sell the rewards token.

I cannot call Bounty an investment as well, man. This is a kind of a job that gives you the money. However, you can use this money to buy the cryptocurrency, and in this case, it can be an investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: