Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
martinford14

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

People normally mean a monetary investment when they say investment.
Malian

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

Ofcourse, invesment no only comes in the form of money. Those people who have no money like me. Invest our time and effort to promote the project.
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
I think we have a little difference in a bounty project, if we have better capital we invest, by monitoring which one is worth investing, they (investors) are not working to promote an ICO project, but on the other hand, bounty hunters, bounty hunters promote ICO tokens to a wide audience to the outside world, so in recognition by enthusiasts to invest, so the thing that stands out in a project is promotion. so victory sided with the promotion.
cryptomite

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

in my opinion for me its not the same because we know bounty you can earn money dont need capital while investment need capital to earn profit

Yes, I agree with you. Bounty campaigns is one of my favourite things about cryptocurrencies world, when almost anybody can enter the market having $0 to invest in, and still have a possibility to have success.

Decima human

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:08:59 AM

I think you are right. But this is not a money investment. But this is an investment of time.
rukawa101

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

Some might think it's investment some may not it depends on who and how they see it, for me yeah it can be cause you invest your time doing it but if you view it like that then everything is investment, there's really difference about these two
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:28:21 AM

to me doing bounty is a big invest with another form, yes i totally agree with your opinion that most of bounty hunters spent their time only to put some efforts spreading the words about ICO project. But most people really underestimate what bounty hunters did nowadays, even no appreciate from the authoritative bounty manager after arguing their efforts with abiding the rules.
we as bounty hunters doesnt need anything except the appropriate payment after our efforts, despite the ICO successfully collected funds or not.

loyseu

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:30:25 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
I think bitcoin as an investment from the start because you put money on it and get some profit in the end so it can be called investment. Not because it is not in the bank or an authorized person handle it doesn't mean it is not an investment.
phelanceter

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

I agree that bounty is investment. We seem to share the same opinion on that. Engaging in a bounty campaign is also an investment, just like contributing funds into a token project. Bounty hunters invest their time instead of their money.
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

I think bounty is not the investment. Investment is when you invest your money and expected to get profit. In bounty you invest your time and some actions. Your have to make some tasks and get payment for it. It is more like a job.

c983636896

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:58:04 AM

I agree with you, the bounty is the same investment, because the time that we spend for bounty.
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:04:40 PM

Yes, we are investors, too. We invest effort, time and everything. It's not true we get it for free. The only difference is, we do not buy buy them using money. I've invested in Chozun 途赞 and joined their Bounty as well. Nothing wrong with that.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:06:42 PM

I absolutely agree with you! to earn bounty hunter need to work very much.
 we invest our time and our skills,our thoughts,our achievements! We do a lot of work!

mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

Bounty is the easiest and quickest way to earn tokens of an interesting project and then change them for example to the Etherium.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

I think you are a timid person, a timid person with no vision. To make money you must invest, not bounty hunters. The reward is to give you the task of creating value in the learning process, not your job. Your job should be investment!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

Definitely. Bounty is an investment as well because you invest your time and effort. People need to understand that investment is not only about money in exchange foe greater amount of money. Money can also be earned through hard work and effort. It is just like a job where you invest your time, effort and skills in exchange for a salary.

enenmom

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

I agree with you. I am also a bounty hunter. I like more fast-growing projects. Their team is very hard, but it has also been deceived by some projects. I spent a lot of time on tasks and helped them. The promotion was forwarded, but it didn't get what I wanted. I hate such deception. A good environment requires more people to maintain. Do you think?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:45:22 AM

From this point, any job is an investment! There are different words in our language that stand for different things in our lives. So as for me, investment is not the same thing as bounty hunting.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

For me doing bounty is the same as an investment because you invested time and effort to meet the rules and guidelines of a particular bounty project. With that I can say it is the same as investing
kimhong1131997

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

I definitely think that bounty hunter view the tokens they receive as an investment; the same way people who spend money for them do. I have actually follows the buy and sell orders of one bounty projects during the distribution of bounty tokens; and I found that Bounty participant don’t dump; none of the buy sell orders reflected the amounts the bounty hunters received.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: