Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:02:47 AM

Because Bounty is not big! Investment need large quantities! For profitable investments need to buy large quantities! It is impossible to get in projects Bounty!
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:06:47 AM

Of course, I've always said that bounties are better if you don't believe too much in a project, but you want to be involved in some way, so you don't regret because you didn't invest and something good came out, the best way is to invest time, it's better to save the money for established alts so you have less chance of loss.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
asdnz86126

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

In my opinion, we should also look at it from the point of view where we see it. Of course, providing time and effort here is an investment.
But maybe some people never get what others get by doing bounty campaigns. So some people do have to provide capital to invest in crypto.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

People who choose bounty than investment because may be they have not capital so they choose to pursue free rewards. Or may be because investment more risky than bounty.
Feramooy

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

I have seen a great deal of strings here getting some information about whether individuals will put resources into a coin or do abundance. It's about time that we as a whole comprehended that, speculation isn't just about cash. To me, any exertion put into a comment it a reality can be viewed as speculation. Individuals who purchase coins contribute with their monies whiles the individuals who partake in bounties likewise contribute with their opportunity and vitality. Cash is a replaceable asset however time can never supplanted. To me, abundance seekers are additionally speculators. What do you think?
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

I have seen a great deal of strings here getting some information about whether individuals will put resources into a coin or do abundance. It's about time that we as a whole comprehended that, speculation isn't just about cash. To me, any exertion put into a comment it a reality can be viewed as speculation. Individuals who purchase coins contribute with their monies whiles the individuals who partake in bounties likewise contribute with their opportunity and vitality. Cash is a replaceable asset however time can never supplanted. To me, abundance seekers are additionally speculators. What do you think?
I choose bounty because it much safe than investment, no risk to take and less scam to encounter. Bounty can give you reward even its not big payment but still its worth it because you can surely get earnings, without doubt of losing it. I know do investing is good but not all the time because you don't know what might happen, and since you put your money in an invest then you need to be worry about it because it possible to lose, but if not luckily you because you might get profit.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I agree. But people have different kind of sources, some are rare, some are not. When they are looking at those that variety is too important.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

I don't think so. With me, if the project is good, I will invest. Before doing any bounty campaign, I always check it carefully about many field: Team DEV, Idea, MVP (yes or no), the Total supply, the social community, Advisor, etc. I also have an investment Fund - to use invest the project that I evalute is good
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

just the efforts made are not an investment, if you are not the person who created something new. if you just decided to participate in some project ,but do not get a profit for it. what's the point of that ? yeah ,you could say you got experience. but is there a sense from him?
Lucio19

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

I think you are right. But this is not a money investment. But this is an investment of time. Smiley Smiley Smiley
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
many peolel do noe even consider bounty campaigns to be a proper thing to do, well it is up to you to decispde
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

I think you are right. But this is not a money investment. But this is an investment of time. Smiley Smiley Smiley
i th9nk that it os a matter of luck and you npdo not need to have any good and deep knowledhpge about how things work
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

bounty is not an investment because its a bounty reward allocation given by ICOs project to participants of bounty campaigns and it's enough also for a bounty hunter if the invest or sell the rewards token.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

in my viewpoint and concept. The bonus is also an investment. Although it is not a type of capital investment and has tangible value, it is. However, it is also a form of indirect investment by effort, labor value, and it is invisible.
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:53:53 PM

being seeing it this way, people registered in bounty campaigns, and bring out their time in doing bounty at the end of the bounty they will earn their token and the token will earn them some money therefore Bounty is an investment.
Paha87

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

Just the opposite. Bounty programs are the most expensive investment that can be. After all, you are investing your precious time to help the project to realize their ideas, it's cool) and time is a very expensive investment, so choose carefully projects generosity and expose scams!
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

Participating in bounty companies you do not invest your money, but just spend your time.  Most often this waste is well rewarded.  But there has also been a lot of ico scammers lately, which is not very encouraging...
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

Bounty is truly an investment of your time and energy. It is too stressful especially the blog when the whitepaper is very technical and difficult to understand. Sometimes you even join and you won't get paid

fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:11:57 PM

Participating bounty is an investment too. All bounty participants invest their time of averaging 2-3 months for one project and bounty hunter works hard to earn token.
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:56:33 AM

Technically you invest your time and you're not certain if you would get a good amount of profit and if you won't get anything at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: