Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
sergeeva

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

Yes, bounties like signature campaign require you to spend time making posts. I consider time more important than money.
chocochild

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

The question might be wrong for me, bounty is an investment and we invest our time and efforts here. Our existence in this world is limited and investing time is one of the biggest investmentwe can all give.
a123uxcz888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

Our efforts, time and resources to participate in the generosity campaigns of ICO can not be called investments. Investments are considered to be the investment of money, capital in the industry with the aim of making a profit.
KOF97

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

I think people who don’t invest in are timid. They are afraid of Bitcoin. This is an incorrect idea. They do not understand the greatness of cryptocurrency for humanity!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:32:46 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
I agree with it that not all investment talks about money it also talks about the effort and time that you have been inserted in a certain thing. Well for me investing a money in a certain platform is like a passive income because you just gonna put money and get it when the proper time comes while in bounty campaign it looks like an active income because you insert a lot of effort to gain this thing but both of them are good because your investment was not for nothing hence it is for something that is great.
InKiTy38

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:18:21 AM

You can invest by using your bonus to buy what you like to invest. It can be a small amount of money but it will be the start of the business you have the right to invest from the co. money belongs to the owner
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:31:09 AM

In bounty we're not investing money, we invest our precious time, effort and of course our knowledge which is very important. These bounties needs us in order for them to be known and also we are needing them to earn tokens. These is a win win situation wherein both parties gain from each other.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:55:30 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
bounty is really not an investment, it is a work and responsibility that we must do. we have given a chance and an opportunity to do it so we must do it right.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:00:23 AM

investment is when we buy a product and saved for profit after reselling it so I think bounty is not an investment but a coin from bounty we can make a tool for investment

richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:02:13 AM

Bounty is not investment.It is a gratis . According to wikipedia, "In general, to invest is to allocate money (or sometimes another resource, such as time) in the expectation of some benefit in the future – for example, investment in durable goods, in real estate by the service industry, in factories for manufacturing, in product development, and in research and development"
source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investment
Meepers

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:03:25 AM

Yes I do agree but always remember if bounty hunters really helping the project for marketing .  It is even more valuable than investing in money. I never think bounty sports are free. I think that bounty hunters are also investors, but only they invest their time and effort in advertising and get rewarded for it.    Grin
wishman93

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:09:41 AM

Investment can simply be defined as to invest our own money for the returns i.e dividend or intrest . but in bounty we do not invest our own money but we simply advertise the company s projects so bounty can not be called as investment.
hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:13:33 AM

yes I agree with you. prize hunters can be called investors because they have spent their time working on bounty. and when they get a token salary some hunter rewards do hodl. wait until the price slightly up from the price of ICO.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:18:04 AM

Work in promotional campaigns for new projects
It is a time investment, and this is very important, like investing in money
Campaigns must therefore be well chosen in order for awards to be satisfactory
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:21:03 AM

It can be considered as a kind of investment. You invested your "time" here instead of your "money". People here saying that "you will not lose your money" or "bounty rewards are just free coins" are actually wrong. You have worked for it and you have earned it. No way it is something you got it for free (unless it is an air drop. Air drops are shit anyways). Instead of doing the bounty you could have done something else to earn money but you chose to do the bounty program. So that earning is equivalent to your job you gave up for doing the bounty.
I dont agree, time is actually not an investment, you just spend it to something you think is worth it. bounty is a work and you will received your reward in exchange of your work. bounty is not an investment, its a work that is worth of our time.

I share your point in general, bounty is working, but will correct you about time.
We can invest our time. and we have to choose how and where to invest it. Investing your time should bring you some return which is not monetary in most cases. If you choose to invest your time in bounty than your time should give you some profit, but in the same way you may invest your time to learn another lenguage and this may show a return years from now.
both are different between the bounty and the investment but both can be put together when we follow a gift of payment we can invest but if you are used for kebutuuhan daily I suggest following the gift of investment for your savings in the future.
geminamo

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:25:07 AM

Usually investment refers to the use of money and not time. You have limited time and thus you should focus on making your money work for you.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:31:37 AM

This reminds me of a topic in which a person tried to prove that the efforts and costs of electricity to power your computer is also an investment. I do not argue that your time is also a resource, but in this case there are investors who really invest in projects, and there are bounty hunters - although I do not like this term. For example, I have invested my money in some projects, even if it is not as much as large investors do, but if I like the project, I invest in it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:39:25 AM

bounty is really not an investment, it is a work and responsibility that we must do. we have given a chance and an opportunity to do it so we must do it right.

Disagree with you on this point, bounty hunters are also doing investment, they are investing their time in promotion of a project. Only capital investment  is not considered investment. All the efforts and time a person is putting is also an investment. So one way or the other bounty is an investment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
RAIKOSLA

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:50:26 AM

all I know about Investors are people who invest money in projects to make a profit. such as finding a campaign or a gift and taking the time and effort into it is the biggest investment we have ever had today. I put so much effort and time into profit. and that is my biggest investment at the moment.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:56:27 AM

In bounty campaigns , you have to work on social sites for promoting their projects wether on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram etc. After their promotion period , they give Bounty rewards to their promoters. So there is no investment but only rewards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: