Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:54:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:04:50 AM

Bounty reward is same investment with others investor. We get token from our work and its not a free. Most peoples think that token reward from bounty is free and they dump it because they not spend money to get that token.
If peoples invest on token with their money, bounty hunter get token from their work
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:15:19 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I agree. Time spent and the effort placed on bounty campaigns are just as good as investing money on ICO or presales. You can get money replaced anytime, but the time and effort to exert knowledge on threads in the name of bounty campaigns are worthy enough to be called as investments.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
mcabrito

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:20:39 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I agree. Time spent and the effort placed on bounty campaigns are just as good as investing money on ICO or presales. You can get money replaced anytime, but the time and effort to exert knowledge on threads in the name of bounty campaigns are worthy enough to be called as investments.

Yes, it can be considered as investments because we invest time and effort to fulfill all the requirements and reports in the bounty campaign, investments is not for money only, efforts and time can be also called an investments.
kumar.chellappa

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:21:46 AM

I agree that Bounty is an investment. Bounty participants are also spending economic cost in form of time ,energy and other resources to advertise for the project to get funds to be successful.
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:22:49 AM

my opinion, the results of bounty can be used as an investment.
depending on us car to manage a fund. whether used for personal, business or investment purposes.

if my country is usually a way of investment that I think is good. buy all the gold
it's possible that in the digital age we can hold some coins (saved). when the coins are good and then sold.
actually from the way we manage an invenstation that can be an advantage for us,

itoyitoy123

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

English-Filipino Translator

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:24:49 AM

Yes youre right bounty hunters also a investor but not money its the time they lend in the campaigns they participating the hard works they do, to adverstise the projects in the Social media etc, that's why we can say bounty hunters also a investors.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:26:07 AM

Bonuses are a way for you to earn extra money without spending money when joining the campaign. This is not the first one because it does not have the nature of trading and profitability.
Caelanpelley

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:26:45 AM

Bonuses are a way for you to earn extra money without spending money when joining the campaign. This is not the first one because it does not have the nature of trading and profitability.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:32:40 AM

The bounty can be invested as part of the operation of ico,because you need to buy tokens and it can be tradable with different types of exchanger for crypto listing.
Many people are paying bounties especially in the forum because it is often the work of people here in the forum.
wibawa

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:39:03 AM

Maybe for some people are still afraid to invest because of their ignorance.
gawuk

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:00:19 AM

In my opinion, we should also look at it from the point of view where we see it. Of course, providing time and effort here is an investment.
But maybe some people never get what others get by doing bounty campaigns. So some people do have to provide capital to invest in crypto.
looterrific

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:03:25 AM

Yes I agree with you. Bounty hunters do make efforts and invest a lot of their time to promote the Token or coin as wide as possible. If doing bounty does give you money just like investing money into a project, then that's investment but in a form of time and effort.
aquantivis86

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:03:35 AM

Bounty is investment!  You are not just investing your time but reputation and self esteem if you end up supporting the trash that are ico scammer.  Please learn about coin first.  

And also it is investment in your writing skills.  At least they got us chatting.
Serangany

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:04:49 AM

this is promoting for the project, an important thing that helps it to attract the attention from investors and reach the goal
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:27:42 AM

because by participating in bounty you will spend no money from your fund so you ll not invest and anything obligate you to spend money it s not a bounty! so bounty mean do work to promote that ico and help it to raise fund with anyway you can do and will pay you by their own coin or tokens so it called bounty, so where is the investment here! oh maybe investment of time yes, some bounty make you invest alot from your expensive time Wink
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:35:25 AM

Yes youre right bounty hunters also a investor but not money its the time they lend in the campaigns they participating the hard works they do, to adverstise the projects in the Social media etc, that's why we can say bounty hunters also a investors.
It's contributing from the project can classified as investment? yes, bounty hunters are not investing real money maybe most of them for some reason that some bounty hunters are also investing as they followed the project and see the potentials, with your argument, yes it is, bounty hunters are putting their time and effort to advertised the project and attract more investors to join the project, from that they are investing in such way of contributing their energy.
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:38:49 AM

Bounty is an investment of your time and energy rather than a financial investment. If you hold the coins once released instead of selling and they multiply in value then your initial investment (value at release time) has increased also.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:48:06 AM

who says bounty is not an investment? following a bounty project and getting some tokens to hold is also an investment. it is no different from an investor who buys that token for arrest and investment
giaoduc24h

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:51:21 AM

With me, the bounty is investment. The bounty need your time, time is money. I alway work hard for the bounty programs.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:15:54 AM

Of course doing a bounty campaign is an investment, because I think educating ourselves with more knowledge is also an investment.
But of course we must also differentiate each, at least from the point of view of capital management, because the risks are of course different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: