Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

I am very confuse about this. It depends on person to person. Some people say it's an investment and some say it's not. In my view if you have money , you invest and if you do a Bounty you have none, you wait for Coins and investments by doing work. So I think some people says it is not investment.
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Yes, I agree with you. Basically it is both a form of investment that ultimately seek profit. What distinguishes the two is capital. For direct investment requires money as an initial capital, but for the gift requires hard work which in the end is given some tokens as an investment and the work.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
We really spend a lot of time on bounty campaign, but if you choose a good project, then you can get a lot of coins. Sometimes we can really make a lot more money for the time we spend on bounty.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:45:10 PM

No, investing - it always meant the process of investing exactly money and nothing else. If we say that we, for example, invest kindness on others, it's just an allegory, a comparative expression, it does not convey the exact meaning of this word and is used in an expanded sense. The word "investing" has an exact technical meaning and it is necessary to adhere to it, otherwise we will soon not understand each other.

itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

Yes, I agree with you. But then the very concept of investment changes.If you spend time and energy it does not mean that you invest.If you spend time and energy and at the same time invest in your education, then this can be considered an investment.participating in the bounty you just earn money for further growth.Man is created in order to develop.
Kolya albina

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

in my opinion, bounty hunters and investors have similarities and differences.

The similarity is that both can be investors in the ICO project, whereas the difference is that investors have to spend capital from their own wallets, while bounty hunters capitalize on hard work and time to get capital in order to instill their coins from the work they take.

I think one of the targets of the signature campaign is bounty participants, so they invest their money in the ICO program.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:58:55 PM

Its kinda is investment . You invest your own time and work to get bounty . Some people do Really good articles , videos , editing and alot of people bring new people in Ico's from Facebook , twitter followers Smiley So if we look from other side then i would say Bounty is Investment aswell .
Ikeoto1

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:59:41 PM

Bounty can be said to be an investment because of the things that are put into it such as effort, time and commitment which in return can yield profit but 'investment' in general terms is action or process of investing money for profit but in bounty you are being paid for the 'workdone' not that you put in 'money'
BlueBobbins1

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

Yes company generosity can be evaluated in different ways!
Basically, we just work by completing tasks and that's it.But it happens that in the process sometimes you realize that the project is worth to invest in it!On this it can be and investment!
Francisppauline

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:01:48 PM

I totally agree with you. Bounty hunting is a form of investment and done for profit taking. You spend your time and data so you expect something in return. No matter the type of bounty hunting you do what motivates is the profit which may be big or small. Though some bounties are fake but most are real
Elena Vall

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:04:13 PM

You are very right! Money = time + labor. These are the laws of economics. And this is an eternal formula.
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

Not everyone understand that time is much more valuable resource than money, unfortunately. That's why many people fail to achieve success in the their investor career. And also all these bounties need a lot of time, so i think it is definitely called "investment".
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:14:57 PM

Its been a good investment if you participate in bounties, because you get equivalent values  of tokens as someone elses investment in an ico.

Bounty hunters are also a full time investors, we invest our time, our data, our precious hours , laptop, phones, and concnetrations to fully fulfil the roles and duties of a bounty hunter so we can get rewards.

Money is all we aim for, and the tokens will get from bounties compensate for that .
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:19:28 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 07:38:21 AM by Olatunjex

I support your view on this, whether you invest with money or taken part in bounty and being rewarded as a result of time and energy spent on assignment given to you, both are investment but done in a different way. Those that against that probably do not know what an investment is they might felt that anything you do not acquire by money isn't an investment.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:19:57 PM

Because in trading you invest your money, and with participation in bounty campaigns you just work. I think that the bounty campaign  is a reliable way to earn money in the crypt.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

in that sense, it is indeed almost the same. Bounty Hunter is indeed also be said of investors if they already get paid them. but it is also distinguishing without capital and will not get the bonus as well as invest in ICO for example.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:38:30 PM

You know, i just realized it now that doing bounty is an investment because of the time and effort we have exerted here to promote ICOs. We also have to pay for the electricity bills that our personal computer consume.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:39:12 PM

The math is simple here, you invest money or you invest your time and get token. The only thing is that bounty tokens are limited, ico investment usually less limited, especially in the private rounds.
tak bisa

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

As long as I work in my cryptocurrency world in an unconscious way I have invested by spending much of my time working on bounties. Because every day I spend time to use crypto. Besides, I like to spend most of my time working. Of course with bounty results We can also make as an investment by becoming an investor when ico survive. So besides investing time we can also invest money. So more opportunities we can get. And it does not just depend on one job.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

That's true, I think people are thinking that doing bounty is the investment in itself. However, it's just the process prior to investment that would make you earn the tokens or coins you need, which in turn, would start off the investment process either by way of holding on to the coins you got until such time it would gain value, or dispose it and get better coins that would have more chances of being successful. The latter being what's mostly done by many.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: