Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I think that the question is not correct, there is no doubt that bounty is an investment.
The problem could arise when people who invest their money rather than time, see how some bounty huters dump their coins .

This is a problem which should be resolved but this is another topic.

Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

Exactly my point. Bounty hunting is not that easy. Putting all a lot of effort and spending almost every hour of the day is also a huge investment one can ever think of. Although bounty hunters are not often considered as "investors", i think they always refer to those who have used their own money instead of another resource when they say "investors".
malahivet930

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

Searching for a crusade or abundance and put time and exertion into it is the greatest speculation you will ever have. For me as a previous representative who leaves recently from my past work and picks cryptos, I put so much exertion and energy into it to win a benefit. Also, that is my venture.
bulgar_84

Activity: 779
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

I agree with you, people just think bounty hunters are just freeloader or something like that, but I know a lot of friend who gives their all time to this things, it is not easy I guess.

'
WSPX.
║║
║║
[/b]
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬

'   WSPX         .
║║
║║
█[/b]   
WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence Solutions
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬
ANN Thread ► Whitepaper ► Github ► Twitter ►  YouTube ► Reddit ► Medium

.SALE ..01 JAN 2019.
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

People are accustomed to consider investments as cash investments only. The costs of labor, time or other resources are considered as a work. I also consider the bounty not as an investment in the classical sense, but as a job so I spend my free time and skills to earn tokens in bounties.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:25:41 PM

For me these two things is different investing money is so different if you call something investment because it uses time then everything you do is investment cause you always use a time
tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

For your kind information, bounty always need investment but not of money, investment of time. The more time you gave to bounties, the more profit you will get. Some smart people say that time is money, if you have no time you have no money.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:14:05 PM

Bounty is not as easy as people see it, especially when you are participating in many ICOs at the same time. Its very stressful. There is one thing we should't forget, most hunters invest with money after joining de bounty
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:19:48 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

it depends on the hunter, if the bounty hunter dumps it upon recieving, the that is not considered as an investor, but if a hunter hodl its bounty and try to add hodlings, then he is considered as an investor.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:23:37 PM

it is correct maybe. but when you really invest in an altcooin you know how many coins you can buy etc. but bounty hunters do not exactly know the amount of the reward and when they will get their coins.
MakarovMV

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:24:36 PM

I think it is an investment because you spend your time. Time is everything.
I do ASURA.COIN bounty and want to say that while I doing it I learn many new things. But I invest my time. BTW, ASURA holds its bounty till 31st of July
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:13:20 AM

Ya I think its a subtle distinction. Its sorta in a grey area where you are just evangelizing the project.
kalintura

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:18:46 AM

Bounty is not an investment because it is work. If you are an employee in one company and you are spending your time to earn salary then you are not an investor. Investment is a money from investors which normally from stakes holder of the company.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:54:24 AM

It depends on how a person considered how investment is.  I also consider bounty as not an investment instead a job because in return from my time and effort is the reward based on the commitment. And we,  participants are working in advertising the project. So even if we don't invest money,  we still have  played a good role in making a certain project successful. 
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

Bounty is not an investment because you can earn many coins here by just doing some works provided by the bounty and it require only your time but no money out of your pocket. Every bounty fixed a part of their funds to distribute their bounty workers and you get your share as per your work done.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

If you consider that time is money then yes. However, I do not agree with you because the investor invested 1 time and received coins, and the bounty is like a job, Work is not an investment.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

Bounty is all about time investment. I agree with your points. Initially we do not need to invest any capital in the bounties to do bounty campaigns but we need to devote our valuable time that can also be consider as an investment because if we do a regular 9-5 job that also requires time thus we earn money here in bounties we also invest our time in order to earn So time is also investment of bounty hunters.

Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:15:56 PM

I think it's an investment in bounties.
You can earn big bucks when the tokens you earn from campaigns enter the market. If you invest in the right ICOs, you will earn big money.

To be honest, I haven't seen much profit in any sector of our cryptocurrency market for ages. Everything is falling down, and I'm sick and tired of it. Before the end of the summer, I guess, there will be no positive news(

uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:33:21 PM

The benefits of investing are enormous from bounty, but remember you have to know, in investing there are big risks that you might get that is big loss, but if you have mastered all about investing all that be no problem for you, because in investment strong mentally in facing between the advantages or disadvantages that we get.
asjdhjnz86

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:34:34 AM

The question might be wrong for me, bounty is an investment and we invest our time and efforts here. Our existence in this world is limited and investing time is one of the biggest investmentwe can all give.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: