Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

You can do both, as long as you had a capital for Investing crytpo and time for participating In any bounty campaign.  For me, since I don't enough for risk Investment here In crypto, so I'll just participating campaign to get money and Once I already,  I reInvest the half of It and use the remaining profits.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

We join on bounty campaign because we see potential gain on that token but we dont have enough money. I think we investing our time and effort on bounty campaign and thats can called investment with more less risk
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:43:23 AM

Well, you are only investing your time and that is right after all, but most people in here refer to "investment" as a way in that they put money inside a project in order to receive a return in a near future.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
makuzi_alethena

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:48:37 AM

We from https://www.alethena.com/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=why-bounty&utm_term=why-is-bounty-not-an-investment decided not to conduct a bounty campaign, and this is why:

https://medium.com/alethena/why-bounty-campaigns-do-more-long-term-harm-than-good-to-the-crypto-ecosystem-153564a059f3

Mihail.B

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

I often invest in this project in which I participate in the bounty company. For the most part, all bounty hunters investors, as earned money from the project hold, or sell and invest in other coins!
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:06:30 AM

When you receive your stake after the bounty it is called TOKEN and not BOUNTY TOKEN, meaning there is no segregation between investors and individual that create and awarness about the project,to eanr the token. Reason why I hold my token after  receiving it through bounty is because I see myself as an investor, I do research about any project I want to work before I become part of it, in order to avoid a waste of my time and resources which worth more than  cash at times.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

Today there are different ways for investment. Bounty is also one of the options for such investments, but instead of money you have to invest your time and energy.
modamo

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:11:43 PM

You can lost  time with different ways, useful or not. Someone can waste free time just doing nothing. That's why  money investment is more risky
than time loosing.

thanhtuyenk38

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

I agree with your opinion. For me, the investment is not only calculated in the form of money. but investments in other forms, for example in the form of effort and time.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

It can be considered as a kind of investment. You invested your "time" here instead of your "money". People here saying that "you will not lose your money" or "bounty rewards are just free coins" are actually wrong. You have worked for it and you have earned it. No way it is something you got it for free (unless it is an air drop. Air drops are shit anyways). Instead of doing the bounty you could have done something else to earn money but you chose to do the bounty program. So that earning is equivalent to your job you gave up for doing the bounty.
I dont agree, time is actually not an investment, you just spend it to something you think is worth it. bounty is a work and you will received your reward in exchange of your work. bounty is not an investment, its a work that is worth of our time.

Naturally, it is not an investment but a kind of the work you can do any time. The main thing here is to find a very good ICO and pick the Bounty program that will bring you the best amount of money.
ngantrann206

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:59:09 AM

It's true, we spend a lot of time and effort participating in bounty campaigns and totally deserve these coins. Especially since we do not know how much we will get.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

Of course it is. And I think bounty hunters invest much more than investors. Not only time is very valuable, but also the efforts of the people who put in every campaign.
This is something that few people can understand.  Huh
Of course bounty hunters invest more time than investors but investors put their money and the only way to get money is to exchange your time for it, so depending on how much money they invested in the project we may say that a single investor may put more time than all the bounty hunters combined , after all the purpose of an ico is not to distribute tokens to people but to raise funds so the developers probably appreciate a lot more the money they get than the exposure given by bounty hunters.
Joyeeta

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

It is kind of investment, as you are spending your valuable time and energy, in other terms you are working and promoting a product. So you could have put this time other places and make money, so it is indeed investing.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

Participation Bounty consider one of the options for investing. Just invest for this solely your time, without spending any money. I am the other hand, we all know that time is money.
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:33:09 PM

We get paid for our work. If this is the case, then we are not investors.
But they do not pay us dollars, but tokens of the company. This is not a means of paying. So we did not receive a salary, but received gratitude for our time. And now we are coin holders.
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

I think both of them bounty is a good income but they can not earn as much as an investment but they can provide a good shape for my investments I prefer both
Super_Leyla

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:46:23 PM

I also think so. Time spent in a bounty company is also an investment.
During that time, while a person participates in the bounty, he could take up another job and earn money. Alternative cost.
Those who say that the investment is swinging only money is looking at the question too narrowly.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

To participate in the bounty program you have to spend only time and show some efforts to fulfill the specified conditions of shares, this is also a kind of investment.
setancredit3

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

in my opinion, the bonus is only a job that can generate salary, but if investment is an attempt to benefit from what we give as big capital so if we assume that the business we do to follow the gift as capital then can be called the gift as well as investment and it is not harmful.
energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:08:10 PM

I think that bounty hunters are also investors, but only they invest their time and effort in advertising and get rewarded for it. It turns out when we pay a fee, we can immediately sell or hold - to be a long-term investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: