Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:20:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
cellflash

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:47:08 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I considered both as investors but using different medium in investing.. bounty uses time and knowledge.. Exploring using current events in crypto.. While those investors in the market who spends money, they just wait when to harvest what they have invest in the market..
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

It can be an investment since bounty campaigns take months before you can actually get your reward. Most of the time the payment will take 3 months and it will take more than 3 months before you can actually sell it to the market. So to think of it, it's like an investment somehow.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:38:28 AM

It can be considered as a kind of investment. You invested your "time" here instead of your "money". People here saying that "you will not lose your money" or "bounty rewards are just free coins" are actually wrong. You have worked for it and you have earned it. No way it is something you got it for free (unless it is an air drop. Air drops are shit anyways). Instead of doing the bounty you could have done something else to earn money but you chose to do the bounty program. So that earning is equivalent to your job you gave up for doing the bounty.
I dont agree, time is actually not an investment, you just spend it to something you think is worth it. bounty is a work and you will received your reward in exchange of your work. bounty is not an investment, its a work that is worth of our time.

Time is really not an investment, I agree with you that it is not. We spend our time on anything we want to do and make an effort but it doesn't mean that is an investment.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:44:30 AM

Who said bounty is not an investment? Whoever said that does not know the value of time. Bounty requires a hunter to invest his time in campaigning an ICO project. That's why they pay the hunters a after the completion of the tasks to the end of token sales stage.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:07:48 AM

it depends on our different point of view. many people see that bounty is an investment because they value their precious time. some people are saying that it is not. but it doesnt mean that they dont value time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:13:18 AM

Because most of the people who try to participate in bounty doing it in stupid way. They start to promote every single bounty they see. Especially for socials. It makes a lot of spam in our social media accounts. And I don't like it. I stopped to participate in social media bounty because of that. I don't want to do spam as others. Right now I create a unique content every single time I participate. And this is my investment. I try to do something useful for the community, economy and the projects I work with.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:18:07 AM

It depends on how you define investment in cryptocurrency. If you are talking about money investment, therefore bounty is not an investment because you dont have to pay to join campaigns. If your talking about effort and time investment, bounty is definitely an investment. For me, bounty is more of a job than an investment.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:28:06 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I agree to this. In some way, bounties are also considered as an investment. Time and energy is also precious to all of us and if we spend both of these to something, we are investing them. We invest because we are hoping for a reward in return. Investing in coins is the same with joining bounties. You invest something, and you expect an output.

Naurah03

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:50:29 AM

Actually bounty hunters is not only investor, but also a great marketing. They promote and they socialization the project and involve indirectly with the project. Without bounty hunters a project is nothing.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:08:26 AM

I totally agree with your statement. The bounty invested with their time and energy to earn coins rewards that can be immediately sold or awaited to rise in price and be used as future savings
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:25:49 AM

investments need capital to start it and it would certainly need a big capital. but in fact, the bounty just takes energy and time and already get paid token or coin. essentially the same result, then the bounty could also be used for investment if you want great results but if sold then it wouldn't be a problem. the difference is the way it was originally just to get started.

dilidolu

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:27:25 AM

I think bounty is also a way of investing because you can hold the bounty tokens you receive, wait for its appreciation, sell your bounty tokens, and invest in other excellent cryptocurrencies. I think this is a very good way.
Ravidhian116

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:27:41 AM

Yes, it depends on the view of every single person. Some people say it's an investment and some say it's not. I think it's in the middle. Because if you invest you have already money and when you do a Bounty you have none. So I think yes, you invest time, but not money.
This time can be seen as an investment.
pilsnerlove

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

Personally I see it still as an investment but instead of giving money to the project you are giving your time instead.

If you are looking for a cool platform, look into Crowdholding, they are a co-creation platform were you log in, give feedback to tasks and earn tokens for your feedback. I prefer it to bounties and airdrops because I feel I am contributing more rather than just spamming social media sites. They have over 30 crypto projects on there as well, so plenty to do and earn!

https://www.crowdholding.com
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

Bounty Hunters are also investors, they invest their time. Its even more precious sometimes than $ ... Bounty is a good way to help ICO project and to earn some stakes
EMRO CEO

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

Investing your time and energy into bounties is not investing in a currency, its merely done so that you can make a quick buck. So the only thing you invest in is your pockets and at the same time steal money from the people who actually invested money in the currency because you sell it on the exchange for whatever you can get. Saying that you are investing with your time and energy is total crap!!
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

We are on the same side, I do agree with your statement, doing bounties is also the same as investing and bounty hunters are also investors because it is not only about the money it is also the time and effort we invested to complete the bounty and that is for me an investment! Smiley
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:42:05 AM

Bounty hunters are not investors. The primary reason of running an ICO is to raise money to fund and idea or an existing project, if everyone just decide to invest their time without investing money the ICO will not be successful. So bounty hunters and investors are playing a separate rule for the success of any ICO.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

I think it doesn't matter if it is called as investment or working. AT least, the bounty can really earn me the money.
Well, it is something different. Investing the time and energy may belong to the working, not investment.
But, it depends on everybody's overview about this.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
James ssi~

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

You have a point. Yeah you're right, money can replace but time can never be replaced so being an investor and bounty campaign is equal though they both different need to do to accomplish but they both an equal value but in other side of me is still the meaning of them is differents.

Yes bounty hunters are also investors because they put some efforts on what they are doing, anything that you put an effort is an investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: