Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒[CGA] Cryptographic Anomaly - The Elusive Coin⚒  (Read 226222 times)
alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:10:06 PM

woow, what a dump, i'm really happy to sold 28 of them for 2.8btc
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omwtothemoon

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:25:32 PM

wow 2.8 btc:o btw I don't real think it's a dump, it's just people getting bored because nothing happened:p it's very low volume too.. When the new logo/update kicks in, I think people will get interested again:)
jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:41:54 PM

Would anyone be interested in a CGA pool, that would profit the same as any other CGA pool, but also pay you some bonus BTC on top?

Should definitely be doable based on my read-thru of the new CGA code.  If there is interest, I might throw this together - think it could be interesting.

I would like to know more. I've sent you a PM.

Block finder rewards are being enabled this Monday on my pool for CGA. The way I see it, the BTC you get for mining another currency is likely to be so small, the transaction fees will cost more than you earn, making this not worth it.

Has the block finder rewards enabled for your pool? I don't see it mentioned in your pool.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:39:01 PM

wow 2.8 btc:o btw I don't real think it's a dump, it's just people getting bored because nothing happened:p it's very low volume too.. When the new logo/update kicks in, I think people will get interested again:)

I hope, because i think it's a good one.
tf2honeybadger

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:36:56 PM

Owners of Allcrypt.com hides behind domain handler proxy, also there is no information on the owners on the website itself, only a postbox address.

http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain=allcrypt.com&prog_id=GoDaddy

This is extremely untrustworthy.

I talked to the owner last night for almost an hour about his exchange and his plans for it. I personally think that he should have a real contact person, however, I do not distrust him for using a domain handler proxy. I personally use one myself, as you will see if you run a WHOIS lookup on inceptioncraft.net. Like an exchange, I also handle coins through the pool and the faucet, but I am apparently trustworthy enough to contribute code, run two nodes, run a pool, faucet, block explorer, and create and hold the private keys for sending alerts. Additionally, the AllCrypt owner told me he is "strongly considering" creating a LLC for AllCrypt. Please give the exchange a fair chance, and not immediately call someone untrustworthy for wanting to protect their identity. There are legitimate reasons for someone to do this, and I have not seen any red flags that make me think they are untrustworthy.
wzttide

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:10:46 PM

Owners of Allcrypt.com hides behind domain handler proxy, also there is no information on the owners on the website itself, only a postbox address.

I talked to the owner last night for almost an hour about his exchange and his plans for it. I personally think that he should have a real contact person, however, I do not distrust him for using a domain handler proxy. I personally use one myself, as you will see if you run a WHOIS lookup on inceptioncraft.net. Like an exchange, I also handle coins through the pool and the faucet, but I am apparently trustworthy enough to contribute code, run two nodes, run a pool, faucet, block explorer, and create and hold the private keys for sending alerts. Additionally, the AllCrypt owner told me he is "strongly considering" creating a LLC for AllCrypt. Please give the exchange a fair chance, and not immediately call someone untrustworthy for wanting to protect their identity. There are legitimate reasons for someone to do this, and I have not seen any red flags that make me think they are untrustworthy.

Running an exchange is much more liability than a pool. How much coins does your pool generate in a day? How much coins are deposited on e. g. poloniex?

You are providing a service to people, they have the right to know who they are dealing with. This is not some "I'm protecting my identity" stuff, this is about protecting the customers' rights. If allcrypt would be free - no doubt this would be no problem. But you PAY for the service with FEEs. Would you buy your next TV from an online shop you don't know anything about (no contact, no company, no domain name handler info)? I wouldn't even create an account on such a shop site.
rfe3

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:44:00 PM

Running an exchange is much more liability than a pool. How much coins does your pool generate in a day? How much coins are deposited on e. g. poloniex?

You are providing a service to people, they have the right to know who they are dealing with. This is not some "I'm protecting my identity" stuff, this is about protecting the customers' rights. If allcrypt would be free - no doubt this would be no problem. But you PAY for the service with FEEs. Would you buy your next TV from an online shop you don't know anything about (no contact, no company, no domain name handler info)? I wouldn't even create an account on such a shop site.

I totally agree...I hate having to leave my details on ANY website..
kamaevoleg

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:10:01 PM

PUMP CGA  https://www.allcrypt.com/market.php? ID = 211   HELP   HELP   HELP !!!!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
silentrunner

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:22:18 AM

What is going on with cga.inceptioncraft.net pool?  Is there any support?  I have sent in three emails with no response.
tf2honeybadger

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:55:59 AM

What is going on with cga.inceptioncraft.net pool?  Is there any support?  I have sent in three emails with no response.

Hi, silentrunner/adu. I run the pool. I do offer support. However, you must understand that I do not earn anything from this pool. The fees go back into the CGA community, not my wallet. Also, I gave you zero fees to get you started with CGA when I first met you, so you really don't have a lot of room to complain here.

You sent emails on Sunday at 13:30, 21:32, and today at 13:45 and 19:56, each one increasingly demanding. There was no promise of quick support for this pool, ESPECIALLY considering that I am operating it at a loss for the benefit of the community. I am a full time student right now, and currently doing a lot of work behind the scenes to get CGA ready for primetime, such as testing the new updates with s4w3d0ff and trying to recreate the code Satoshi kept private for sending network alerts.

The pool forked for one block yesterday, and I had to remove block manually from the database so the pool could continue working. It appears that this fix did not solve the problem entirely, so I'll have to do more research into it. When you try to withdrawal, it should work since it'll use funds from my liquid assets (I have around 4.9 CGA in fees that it should pull from).

In order to prove to you and everyone else that I am doing this for the benefit of the community, I am no longer charging any fees for the foreseeable future to mine on my pool. I will do my best effort to respond to support requests in a timely manner, but please be kind and understand that I cannot provide personalized support for every person who contacts me within a promised time period. Donations are extremely appreciated, either through the pool's donation function or through my BTCTalk signature, but please do not feel obligated.
silentrunner

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:20:09 AM

tf2honeybadger,

I appreciate the no fees, but I think you missed part of the point here. 

I could not tell if the emails were being received as there is no autoresponder.  I thought they might be going to a black hole.

There is no notice (email or on the site) that there was a problem with one of the blocks.  A short notice about the issue and that you were working on it would have let everyone know and kept people like me from pestering you.  I was not looking for individualized support, just an explanation why the transaction had no block number but counted in the total.  That could easily have been posted.

I see the notice on the site that there are no fees.  Adding something saying you would gladly accept donations may help offset your costs.  A notice about response times to support questions would also help set expectations with your customers.  Setting expectations up front is one of the best ways to promote strong customer relationships.

A withdrawal did not work for me (just tried).  There is no token sent for the manual payment so it can not be cashed out.

I am switching to another pool for a bit as it cost me four times more in power than I was able to mine based on the current CGA value.  Granted more hash rate would help overcome that.

I'd like to see CGA succeed and people like you help make that happen.  When these pump and dumps finally settle down I think CGA will be one of the ones left standing.
kamaevoleg

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:21:09 AM

Hi, silentrunner/adu. I run the pool. I do offer support. However, you must understand that I do not earn anything from this pool. The fees go back into the CGA community, not my wallet. Also, I gave you zero fees to get you started with CGA when I first met you, so you really don't have a lot of room to complain here.

You sent emails on Sunday at 13:30, 21:32, and today at 13:45 and 19:56, each one increasingly demanding. There was no promise of quick support for this pool, ESPECIALLY considering that I am operating it at a loss for the benefit of the community. I am a full time student right now, and currently doing a lot of work behind the scenes to get CGA ready for primetime, such as testing the new updates with s4w3d0ff and trying to recreate the code Satoshi kept private for sending network alerts.

The pool forked for one block yesterday, and I had to remove block manually from the database so the pool could continue working. It appears that this fix did not solve the problem entirely, so I'll have to do more research into it. When you try to withdrawal, it should work since it'll use funds from my liquid assets (I have around 4.9 CGA in fees that it should pull from).

In order to prove to you and everyone else that I am doing this for the benefit of the community, I am no longer charging any fees for the foreseeable future to mine on my pool. I will do my best effort to respond to support requests in a timely manner, but please be kind and understand that I cannot provide personalized support for every person who contacts me within a promised time period. Donations are extremely appreciated, either through the pool's donation function or through my BTCTalk signature, but please do not feel obligated.

I sent you some CGA thanks for the work and faith in the community Cryptographic Anomaly

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoFunds

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 03:33:43 AM

we consider adding this coin on start of our exchange, messaged the admin.
sammart57

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:35:48 AM

when did you sell 28 cga for 2.8 btc?
 that would be at like $62 apiece.. I take it this wasn't today? and if it was, where?? poloniex has them listed at .0070 as of now..
EarlHarold

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:33:54 AM

Hi guys. Can anybody tell me suuppor email of http://mpos.cga.anomalypool.com/
Forgot your password, recovery request has come, the password is restored and the account was blocked.
Letter to unlock does not come.
jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:37:03 AM

Hi guys. Can anybody tell me suuppor email of http://mpos.cga.anomalypool.com/
Forgot your password, recovery request has come, the password is restored and the account was blocked.
Letter to unlock does not come.

You can send a PM to wzttide in bitcointalk.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
EarlHarold

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:46:46 AM

Thanks
wzttide

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:41:10 AM

Thanks
Sent you a pm.
EarlHarold

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:54:33 AM

Sent you a pm.

Thank you very much. Everything is working now
kamaevoleg

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:32:47 AM

let's pump up to 0.1 CGA and will keep them there

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: