Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒[CGA] Cryptographic Anomaly - The Elusive Coin⚒  (Read 226222 times)
kamaevoleg

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:38:52 AM

GO to

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:45:43 AM

let's pump up to 0.1 CGA and will keep them there
[/quote

this super rare coin isnt worth much atm, which is dissapointing.
kamaevoleg

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:00:39 AM

let's pump up to 0.1 CGA and will keep them there

this super rare coin isnt worth much atm, which is dissapointing.

Hyжнo пpocтo пoмoчь мoнeтe зaнять cвoe мecтo нa pынкe. Ктo-тo пpoдaeт пocтoяннo ee пo oчeнь низкoй цeнe нa poloniex.com из зa этoгo цeнa нe pacтeт. Дaвaйтe cкyпaть пoкa дeшeвo CGA дoбытo oчeнь мaлo и дeфицит нacтyпит быcтpo, a cлeдoвaтeльнo и pocт цeны. Eщe нyжнo пpидyмaть cepвиc кoтopый бyдeт пpинимaть CGA в кaчecтвe oплaты. либo дpyгиe cпocoбы иcпoльзoвaния этoй мoнeты. Ha дaннoм этaпe этo интepecнaя мoнeтa для дoбычи нo y нee нeт pынкa cбытa. Ecли интepecнo я мoгy пopaбoтaть нaд этим.

P.S. Пpocтитe, чтo пo Pyccки. Я нe дocтaтoчнo влaдeю Baшим языкoм, чтo бы выpaжaть cвoи мыcли.

P.P.S Google translator Baм в пoмoщь

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:03:47 AM

woow, what a dump, i'm really happy to sold 28 of them for 2.8btc

when did you sell 28 cga for 2.8 btc?
 that would be at like $62 apiece.. I take it this wasn't today? and if it was, where?? poloniex has them listed at .0070 as of now..

04 Mars on allcoin

03-04 16:31:58
CGA/BTC   Sell   0.09888000

jornie

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:21:09 AM

In my opinion the Twitter account of Crypto Anomaly could be better. You now have two names - sawed-off and crypto anomaly which creates confusion among potential investors. Remember that vertcoin went to 30k followers on Twitter, so it really is a import factor for the marketing of crypto-currencies. Maybe you should brighten it up a little when you implement the new Logo?

omwtothemoon

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:43:35 AM

In my opinion the Twitter account of Crypto Anomaly could be better. You now have two names - sawed-off and crypto anomaly which creates confusion among potential investors. Remember that vertcoin went to 30k followers on Twitter, so it really is a import factor for the marketing of crypto-currencies. Maybe you should brighten it up a little when you implement the new Logo?

+1
cdboot

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:08:40 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 07:28:30 PM by cdboot

Have been identified using the new LOGO yet?

YINYANG
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511439.0
 CGA's son? Grin
s4w3d0ff (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Spray and Pray

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:47:56 PM

YINYANG
 CGA's son? Grin

We have chosen a new logo:
I am talking to the designer now, the new logo will be in the upcoming update (along with the new block reward that is advertized in the OP and website).

Yes, I created YINYANG (the coins). And tf2honeybadger created the block explorers, but that is the extent that we are related to the coins. All the coins are in someone else hands and he will do what he pleases with them. Any questions or comments, please refer to the YINYANG thread.

Edit: and we are aware that there is a typo.

BTC:15D8VaZco22GTLVrFMAehXyif6EGf8GMYV
|⚒|Cryptographic Anomaly|⚒|
cdboot

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:20:46 PM

YINYANG
 CGA's son? Grin

I am talking to the designer now, the new logo will be in the upcoming update (along with the new block reward that is advertized in the OP and website).

Yes, I created YINYANG (the coins). And tf2honeybadger created the block explorers, but that is the extent that we are related to the coins. All the coins are in someone else hands and he will do what he pleases with them. Any questions or comments, please refer to the YINYANG thread.

Oh very innovative design Cheesy
Ask a sentence
Or consider whether to increase Chinese names in the new version?
[Third party translation may be a little problem]
s4w3d0ff (OP)

Spray and Pray

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:29:14 PM

we consider adding this coin on start of our exchange, messaged the admin.

I got your message but I don't feel comfortable giving you "0.1 BTC" in CGA. This is because since the current price of CGA does not depict the true value of CGA, I would be giving you all my personal CGA so that you can dump it for 0.1 BTC... this would be very counter productive to the coin. Someone had sold CGA for 0.0999 before, and the current price is around 0.005. So I ask my self, how much do I give you, to put CGA on an exchange that is still being built? 1 CGA? 20 CGA? How do I know you just wont dump the coins and we never hear from you again? CGA is a prime target for scams right now because of the fluctuating price and there are so few in number. The potential price is through the roof.

And I have already expressed my opinion before about exchanges exploiting new coins for immediate profit (ie Cryptorush.in, tho they had recently changed their tactics to a voting system). I will say this again, if you feel that CGA will bring you profit in trade fees, then from a business point of view, you should add CGA free of charge. If an exchange that had absolutely no fees were to ask for a donation to add CGA then I would consider it.

Sorry if this isn't what you want to hear, but CGA has made it on 3(4) exchanges without the developer paying out of pocket. I am not going to start now, with an exchange that has yet to exist.

s4w3d0ff (OP)

Spray and Pray

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:31:15 PM

Ask a sentence

Could you elaborate on this? I don't quite follow.

cdboot

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:55:43 PM

Ask a sentence

Oh damn translation.......

I mean is to increase the Chinese translation of Cryptographic Anomaly.
s4w3d0ff (OP)

Spray and Pray

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:59:37 PM

Ask a sentence

Oh damn translation.......

I mean is to increase the Chinese translation of Cryptographic Anomaly.
Cheesy Sorry. Do you mean the software translation? Or the website? Or this thread? Or just everything?

I agree, CGA needs to expand on it's languages.

Cor2

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:25:58 PM

To summarize I like to invest, but right now I feel that apart from its uniqueness in the way it adjusts how an anomaly is found I don't understand the economical benefit of it yet.
I'll do my best here to explain it from a technical point of view.
The block reward can either be 0 (zero) or 1 (one) CGA coin.
  • 1. The block reward is determined by first checking if the difficulty is above or below 3 (three). If it's BELOW 3, then go to the next step. If it's ABOVE 3, go to step 3.
  • 2. Divide the current block number by 3 (three), and check the remainder.
  • 2a.  If the remainder is equal to 0 (zero), then the block rewards one CGA coin. Done.
  • 2b.  If the remainder is not equal to 0 (zero), then the block does not reward any CGA. Done.
  • 3. Divide the current block number by the current difficulty, and check the remainder.
  • 3a.  If the remainder is LESS THAN 1 (one), then the block rewards one CGA coin. Done.
  • 3b.  If the remainder is NOT LESS THAN 1 (one), then the block does not reward any CGA. Done.
We know that the difficulty increases as the network's hashrate increases, so more mining will make this coin more elusive, but not impossible to find.
s4w3d0ff and others, please correct me if I am wrong. I hope this helps you understand the coin better!
Since the rewards are *different* from what is described in the 1st post as well as on CGAnomaly.com, can we update those descriptions with the correct specification? There is a *big* problem with the current rewards system though (and why I was confused when I saw the difference between the official (incorrect) description which states that any block with diff under 3 will be rewarded 1/3 CGA while I saw many blocks rewarded 0, even though their diff was low. Then I read the *new* spec as quoted and understood that we are now seeing the problem of switching pools: If the block nr is not divisible by 3 then they assume the reward will be 0 and don't mine at all, so the diff is low and the found block will be wasted time for the remaining miners (the switching pools will mine other coins in the mean time)
then when the next block is divisible by 3 the switching pools will drive up the diff and so the chance of getting a reward on those blocks becomes very small, since the "remainder" must be low while the diff is high, so a big chance of a high remainder.
In other words: rewards have plummeted and it is not beneficial to mine, BUT it is in 1st place (incorrectly) on cointweak as they are using the wrong calculation for profitability!
Please update the official website and 1st post to avoid confusion and frustration.

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
makemebeat

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:54:19 PM

YINYANG
 CGA's son? Grin

Guys, you were under LSD, when you choose?
s4w3d0ff (OP)

Spray and Pray

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:57:56 PM

To summarize I like to invest, but right now I feel that apart from its uniqueness in the way it adjusts how an anomaly is found I don't understand the economical benefit of it yet.
I'll do my best here to explain it from a technical point of view.
The block reward can either be 0 (zero) or 1 (one) CGA coin.
  • 1. The block reward is determined by first checking if the difficulty is above or below 3 (three). If it's BELOW 3, then go to the next step. If it's ABOVE 3, go to step 3.
  • 2. Divide the current block number by 3 (three), and check the remainder.
  • 2a.  If the remainder is equal to 0 (zero), then the block rewards one CGA coin. Done.
  • 2b.  If the remainder is not equal to 0 (zero), then the block does not reward any CGA. Done.
  • 3. Divide the current block number by the current difficulty, and check the remainder.
  • 3a.  If the remainder is LESS THAN 1 (one), then the block rewards one CGA coin. Done.
  • 3b.  If the remainder is NOT LESS THAN 1 (one), then the block does not reward any CGA. Done.
We know that the difficulty increases as the network's hashrate increases, so more mining will make this coin more elusive, but not impossible to find.
s4w3d0ff and others, please correct me if I am wrong. I hope this helps you understand the coin better!
Since the rewards are *different* from what is described in the 1st post as well as on CGAnomaly.com, can we update those descriptions with the correct specification? There is a *big* problem with the current rewards system though (and why I was confused when I saw the difference between the official (incorrect) description which states that any block with diff under 3 will be rewarded 1/3 CGA while I saw many blocks rewarded 0, even though their diff was low. Then I read the *new* spec as quoted and understood that we are now seeing the problem of switching pools: If the block nr is not divisible by 3 then they assume the reward will be 0 and don't mine at all, so the diff is low and the found block will be wasted time for the remaining miners (the switching pools will mine other coins in the mean time)
then when the next block is divisible by 3 the switching pools will drive up the diff and so the chance of getting a reward on those blocks becomes very small, since the "remainder" must be low while the diff is high, so a big chance of a high remainder.
In other words: rewards have plummeted and it is not beneficial to mine, BUT it is in 1st place (incorrectly) on cointweak as they are using the wrong calculation for profitability!
Please update the official website and 1st post to avoid confusion and frustration.

You are right. The issue was supposed to be fixed in the latest update but I had coded the update wrong so it fell back on the old reward system. I am currently working on releasing the new update but I wanted to add the new logo before I release it. I will update the website and OP but keep in mind it will just be switched back once this new client update is released in a few days.

BTW: I am not aware of any profit switching pools that have added CGA yet.

kwisatz

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:17:51 AM

YINYANG
 CGA's son? Grin

We have chosen a new logo:http://cganomaly.com/logocontest/XCessive3.png

I think it's a good logo and it matches the spirit of CGA. By using the paradox image it manages to convey nicely the keyword 'anomaly'. With a few polishes it will make an excellent mainstream marketing tool.
s4w3d0ff (OP)

Spray and Pray

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:38:29 AM

YINYANG
 CGA's son? Grin

I think it's a good logo and it matches the spirit of CGA. By using the paradox image it manages to convey nicely the keyword 'anomaly'. With a few polishes it will make an excellent mainstream marketing tool.

I agree, I will be soon incorporating it into the website, this thread, twitter, and subreddit.

Cor2

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:28:00 AM

You are right. The issue was supposed to be fixed in the latest update but I had coded the update wrong so it fell back on the old reward system. I am currently working on releasing the new update but I wanted to add the new logo before I release it. I will update the website and OP but keep in mind it will just be switched back once this new client update is released in a few days.

BTW: I am not aware of any profit switching pools that have added CGA yet.
OK, thanks for the confirm.
Probably there are no pools doing that yet, but I have the impression that individuals are switching,
why else would the diff be jumping up and down between 1 and 11? - the higher values I see for the blocks divisible by 3...

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
volkantipi

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:51:16 AM

Hi, I want to describe to my account deposit. However, it gives the following error. 2 units have an account. In the other can do. Inside are coin.

http://mpos.cga.anomalypool.com/

Failed to update your account: Failed to update your account
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: