Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:18:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake]  (Read 115738 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:14:59 PM

here is the correct blockchain > https://mega.co.nz/#!RxRxHAgQ!nsMcfI4GjzbH3pyMTTF3kYRS7OkZHirvN-WvBV4R5MM please make sure you are on the correct blockchain and the person receiving the coins are on the correct blockchain before you send the correct blockchain is the one that the block explorer shows > http://www.adtexplorer.com/blocks.php

so we delete everything from the roaming folder except wallet and put this in?

just replace the files that are the same as the one in the download ( if you try and copy them in there when the other files are there it will give you the option to over right the files that are the same

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:51:40 PM

here is the correct blockchain > https://mega.co.nz/#!RxRxHAgQ!nsMcfI4GjzbH3pyMTTF3kYRS7OkZHirvN-WvBV4R5MM please make sure you are on the correct blockchain and the person receiving the coins are on the correct blockchain before you send the correct blockchain is the one that the block explorer shows > http://www.adtexplorer.com/blocks.php

just replace the files that are the same as the one in the download ( if you try and copy them in there when the other files are there it will give you the option to over right the files that are the same

great thanks, just one thing to let you know now..

that zippyshare is a terrible place to host the mac wallet, i just tried to download it for someone who uses mac... man that place is full of evil installers and crap... better with mega.co.nz

or if it is proven to be okay now can just put it on the adt page like the windows one.

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:18:36 PM

great thanks, just one thing to let you know now..

that zippyshare is a terrible place to host the mac wallet, i just tried to download it for someone who uses mac... man that place is full of evil installers and crap... better with mega.co.nz

or if it is proven to be okay now can just put it on the adt page like the windows one.

its on my list of things to do Smiley

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:37:55 PM

i have finally found the correct blockchain ( there are 8 forks and 2 chains that look like time warp attacks  )

there will be a new client in the next few days

i will update you al later Smiley

Yeah thats a shame.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:45:43 PM

i have finally found the correct blockchain ( there are 8 forks and 2 chains that look like time warp attacks  )

Yeah thats a shame.

wtf is wrong with this guy? gtfo and get on with your life. If you have some issue with zack personally that's nothing to do with everyone else that mines and invests in adt. If you are behind these demands for protection money from coins you need to be banned instantly from this forum.

Are you the person attacking the adt2 chain ?  are you involved with it in anyway?

If you do have some kind of issue with zack explain exactly why so we can understand wtf is wrong with you to keep this going for months on end? 

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:46:34 PM

i have finally found the correct blockchain ( there are 8 forks and 2 chains that look like time warp attacks  )

Yeah thats a shame.

I am guessing that the alt account that threatened to do it was one of yours ?

if not its going to be one or more of the people from the thread you started

muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:53:12 PM

Yeah thats a shame.

No. But i must admit with .03 diff and the fact the dev won't mine his own chain to keep the network protected, You are  all screwed.
cryptmebro

Activity: 786

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:56:19 PM

Yeah thats a shame.

No. But i must admit with .03 diff and the fact the dev won't mine his own chain to keep the network protected, You are  all screwed.

It's official, you're an idiot.
muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:57:12 PM

Yeah thats a shame.

It's official, you're an idiot.

And your uneducated. This chain can fork on 500khs.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:25:54 PM

Yeah thats a shame.

95% of the blocks are POS so it shouldn't be an issue as POS blocks have a higher priority than POW blocks within a month all blocks will be POS so at that point POW could be removed/locked anyway if it was an issue

I am mining the ADT network and I have been since block 0

coinbloke

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:17:38 PM

I just really don't get why someone like a certain person posted on this page needs to attack this coin it is evident how much effort was put into it yet some weak mind not being able to understand that he is not attacking the dev of the coin but rather f...ng with all other people who put their hard earned money into this coin and support. This behavior is ignorant and effing selfish stupid. It is up to the supporters to decided whether this coins lives or dies not someone who thinks can play god and have serious personality issues. I personally would very much like to hunt down these faceless cowards and demonstrate some of my Martial art skills to them. Pissing me off...
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:59:46 PM

I am off to bed now as its midnight here i will do a full update in the morning of what i going on as i should have replies from people by then Smiley

ScoobyDood

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:10:31 PM

I just really don't get why someone like a certain person posted on this page needs to attack this coin it is evident how much effort was put into it yet some weak mind not being able to understand that he is not attacking the dev of the coin but rather f...ng with all other people who put their hard earned money into this coin and support. This behavior is ignorant and effing selfish stupid. It is up to the supporters to decided whether this coins lives or dies not someone who thinks can play god and have serious personality issues. I personally would very much like to hunt down these faceless cowards and demonstrate some of my Martial art skills to them. Pissing me off...
+1 (Activate their dental plan with my elbow)

poop
coinbloke

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:08:15 AM

+1 (Activate their dental plan with my elbow)
His forum name and rating alone suggest his IQ level, I am surprised to see he is still allowed to post here.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:15:46 AM

just woke up and it looks like the main chain has forked again Sad

it looks like there is a bug in the code that allows Proof of Stake blocks to mine even when there is no connections to the network or the chain hasn't fully downloaded

this will delay the patch but it will mean when the patch is released it will fix the issues Smiley

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:42:04 PM

it looks like there is a bug in the code that allows Proof of Stake blocks to mine even when there is no connections to the network or the chain hasn't fully downloaded

this will delay the patch but it will mean when the patch is released it will fix the issues Smiley

Is this from cgb? does that happen on their POS also? since this is a direct clone right?

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:57:07 PM

Is this from cgb? does that happen on their POS also? since this is a direct clone right?

that is what I am looking into I don't think it happened on cgb so it means that it was one of the changes that was made that causes it unfortunetly looking at everything takes time but I will assure everyone I will get it sorted 

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:55:53 PM

I very much doubt someone is intentionally attacking ADT, clients can Stake without being fully synced and so it causes issues.

Colossuscoin recently had patches done which fixed this issue and everything now runs like a champ.

Make sure that these patches have been applied in Github

You then just compile new clients which you can do using this guide http://www.dogecoin.ga/how_to_create_scrypt_based_altcoins.html

If you would like to upload a fully synced Blockchain for everyone so people don't have to resync from the beginning of the Blockchain you can use my guide I created https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492392.msg6278534#msg6278534

I would recommend having Ahmed_Bodi do the patches but that should fix your problems.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:59:04 PM

I very much doubt someone is intentionally attacking ADT, clients can Stake without being fully synced and so it causes issues.

Colossuscoin recently had patches done which fixed this issue and everything now runs like a champ.

You then just compile new clients which you can do using this guide http://www.dogecoin.ga/how_to_create_scrypt_based_altcoins.html

If you would like to upload a fully synced Blockchain for everyone so people don't have to resync from the beginning of the Blockchain you can use my guide I created https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492392.msg6278534#msg6278534

I would recommend having Ahmed_Bodi do the patches but that should fix your problems.

thanks for trying to help, that's cool.

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:10:57 PM

thanks for that info I will add that to the list of things to look at 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: