Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake]  (Read 115738 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:59:53 PM

Yes they would. The number of coins produced imo has little affect on anything. a coin with little to no use, means that its worth nothing

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:24:16 PM

Have you asked Tranz?

he made it clear last time that he doesn't want to help competing coins

I am sure he is smart enough to know that competition is good.  HBN was dead until BC came along.  And if ADT succeed and rise, I'm sure HBN will benefit.  I am holding a lot of POS coins because of BC even HBN so I call Tranz reason for not helping BS unless he has other reasons he is not telling you.

I also noticed that when some people want to help out, there seems to be conflicting ideas that you are so against them.  I know you spent a lot of money and time but if you are willing to compromise and try out their suggestions, maybe they will be more willing to help free of charge.  So I think this is why a lot of them won't bother to help even if you pay them.

I'm willing to hold my ADT all the way down to 1 satoshi so it doesn't matter to me when this will be fixed but i'm sure a lot of people out there are starting to lose patience.

That's just my 2 ADT... worthless now but hopefully won't be for long.    Smiley

-tb-

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:38:10 PM

Yes they would. The number of coins produced imo has little affect on anything. a coin with little to no use, means that its worth nothing

i have to go with what the holders of ADT want / the people that have voted

i am 100% sure that having some crazy amount of stake would get people interested short term but long term it would just inflate ADT until its worth nothing ! 

if the majority of ADT holders want some crazy amount of stake i will go with it but until that point i am going with what the users want and that is around 5% a year

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:06:41 PM

Have you asked Tranz?

he made it clear last time that he doesn't want to help competing coins

I am sure he is smart enough to know that competition is good.  HBN was dead until BC came along.  And if ADT succeed and rise, I'm sure HBN will benefit.  I am holding a lot of POS coins because of BC even HBN so I call Tranz reason for not helping BS unless he has other reasons he is not telling you.

I also noticed that when some people want to help out, there seems to be conflicting ideas that you are so against them.  I know you spent a lot of money and time but if you are willing to compromise and try out their suggestions, maybe they will be more willing to help free of charge.  So I think this is why a lot of them won't bother to help even if you pay them.

I'm willing to hold my ADT all the way down to 1 satoshi so it doesn't matter to me when this will be fixed but i'm sure a lot of people out there are starting to lose patience.

That's just my 2 ADT... worthless now but hopefully won't be for long.    Smiley

-tb-

some of the people that bring the ideas up here have discussed it at length with me but when i say that it not a feasible idea and speed loads of my time telling them why they then bring it onto this thread to try and get people to force me to do it

if people have a good argument for making the stake crazy high other than the fact it will make them a crazy amount of money / pump the price so they can dump
pop over to the ADT forum chatbox or make a post and we can talk about it Smiley

escribbles

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:06:41 PM

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h160/wesquibel2/dsafsf.png

Hi, www.digiscribbles.com is a new store that is now accepting Androids Tokens v2.0. At DigiScribbles we currently have gift cards and PC video games for sale. Please stop by and check us out.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:26:07 PM

Well I made alot of suggestions on many occasions but for the most part was met with a large amount of resistance or outright rejection. You want help but then delete yourself from the Col forums because I made suggestions and you got your back up over it and storm off in a huff. I am certainly far less inclined to ever help unless you made a big change in the way you take ideas on board but I can't see that happening.

If you want more help from people you should listen to what they have to say, take all the ideas in and how they each one potentially work, the cause and effects of it, then tweak it bit by bit and lodge each proposal into an editable piece to work on. You can do this for multiple proposals and then take all the best pieces and merge them all into an even better proposal, when everyone is happy with it then you implement it.

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:38:37 PM

Well I made alot of suggestions on many occasions but for the most part was met with a large amount of resistance or outright rejection. You want help but then delete yourself from the Col forums because I made suggestions and you got your back up over it and storm off in a huff. I am certainly far less inclined to ever help unless you made a big change in the way you take ideas on board but I can't see that happening.

If you want more help from people you should listen to what they have to say, take all the ideas in and how they each one potentially work, the cause and effects of it, then tweak it bit by bit and lodge each proposal into an editable piece to work on. You can do this for multiple proposals and then take all the best pieces and merge them all into an even better proposal, when everyone is happy with it then you implement it.

i removed my self from the the col forum for 2 reasons

1 i don't agree with what you guys are doing and don't like the fact you keep mushing me to go the same root you are

2 i am not risking ADT being killed just for helping you guys out

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:19:46 PM

heh adt is being killed so i really understand how you're losing anything there. muddafudda has adt on his horizon

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:19:58 PM

heh adt is being killed so i really understand how you're losing anything there. muddafudda has adt on his horizon

muddafudda is full of hot air there are people that he has annoyed that want col dead and i am not going to get involved in that as it just gives him an excuse to hate ADT even more and gives the people that want col dead an excuse to kill ADT as well

mullick is going to be finishing up the code tonight with a few changes that should help a lot Smiley

please make sure you vote for the stake % that you want as currently averaging the votes makes 7.6% stake a year > http://www.the-adt-forum.com/index.php?topic=1002.msg1525#new

i will be making a post sometime tonight detailing the changes that are in the patch Smiley

i will be on www.the-adt-forum.com chatbox for the next few h so anyone with questions can get a fast response

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:29:31 AM

just a heads up that i wont be around much during today as i have been up most of the night getting this patch sorted + some other stuff ready for when its sorted Smiley

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:25:49 PM

a lot of the ADT patch was competed last night but unfortunately it wasn't 100% done ( coders were up until 2.30 am there time and I was upuntill past 8AM my time

work should continue on the patch tonight Smiley

coinbloke

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:45:22 AM

That's great news. On the suggestion front I do agree that all I see on here is conflicting suggestions and opinions.
While most probably Zack is not agreeing to most suggestions after all it's his coin now and in HIS opinion he is doing what he believes is the best for us and the coin itself. HOWEVER there could be a missed opportunity here and there simply by him rejecting good ideas. So I support him for what he does but perhaps these ideas could be discussed more openly so WE can add our opinion on suggestions so that way there is not one person to blame?

We mostly agree that if ADT is technically right it has a future.

Perhaps voting on new ideas guys would calm some nerves and perhaps bring all of us together so we could all benefit instead of arguing???

Think about it for a second.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:30:49 AM

That's great news. On the suggestion front I do agree that all I see on here is conflicting suggestions and opinions.
While most probably Zack is not agreeing to most suggestions after all it's his coin now and in HIS opinion he is doing what he believes is the best for us and the coin itself. HOWEVER there could be a missed opportunity here and there simply by him rejecting good ideas. So I support him for what he does but perhaps these ideas could be discussed more openly so WE can add our opinion on suggestions so that way there is not one person to blame?

We mostly agree that if ADT is technically right it has a future.

Perhaps voting on new ideas guys would calm some nerves and perhaps bring all of us together so we could all benefit instead of arguing???

Think about it for a second.

voting is a very good idea if it can be done in a fair way that dosent give a huge advantage to 1 group of people over another and is not able to be manipulated

I will be doing more votes once I have a way of stopping people manipulating the votes like someone tried to do on the one for the POS % 

I would encourage anyone that wants to make a suggestion to start a topic over on the adt forum and it will be discussed properly

At this time its important that ADT is made stable and the POS reward is upped to whatever the vote says at the time it is coded as that will get ADT back up and running 100% after that is done we can move on to other changes

if there were more people willing to join in on the development it would help speed things up !

if people pop over to the ADT forum they will see that there are bounties for ideas that are used

if someone thinks they can run ADT better they are welcome to join the dev team and if the comunaty decides they can then take my place it is not a dictatorship I do try and balance what the users want with what's best for the coin ( people demanding 100% stake a year have to remember that if it was changed to that there would be over double the coins in circulation in 1 years time  )

eureka

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

网络·自由·客

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 05:16:23 AM

I have lost more than 0.5B ADT today, becuase of the hard disk error. I have not backup it becuase this is my temp Wallet, and I never think the hard disk will crash. those ADT lost forever.

dac.xyz 
对数字货币深度思考:http://8btc.com/thread-109365-1-1.html
weiposs

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:41:52 AM

Is  this coin is dead
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:19:29 PM

I have lost more than 0.5B ADT today, becuase of the hard disk error. I have not backup it becuase this is my temp Wallet, and I never think the hard disk will crash. those ADT lost forever.

if it is a hdd you can just take the metal disks out and put them in another hdd that is the same and it will work fine 99% of the time so the coins are probably not lost Smiley

kikigc

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:34:51 PM

What is the problem with adt? is dying?
I think that if you could change the reward to mine again,
more people would be interested in this coin
adt also requires an exchange as btc38 , that would give more popularity.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:22:57 PM

I suggested that the PoS rate on ADT be increased. I was ignored. I dumped my coins at 50 latoshi.

High interest doesn't result in dumping because you need to hoard coins to generate new coins. I have proven this with my journal. I don't know why zack has been stubborn about raising the PoS rate.

high interest = more volatility = more interest from traders and investors = ADT to the moon.

at 1% a year or whatever chump interest ADT has, doesn't give anyone ANY REASON TO HOLD THIS COIN.

ADT was supposed to have more than 66 billion coins anyways. ADT will remain a zombie coin unless you give people a reason to buy. If you want to attract new money to the coin, RAISE THE INTEREST RATE. I don't mean something retarded like 10 or 20 percent. I mean something with real juice like 50 or even 100 percent.

Look at the DMD scam devs, they backed up the truck, raised the interest rate to 50 percent and DMD is now trading over 100000 satoshi.

Keep the interest low and ADT will forever be a forgotten zombie coin. Zack should listen to people who know and who have risked BTC to prove their point.

Read my HBN Journal to learn more. All I ask that if you do raise the interest rate, to send me a PM before you go public so I can back up the truck, its the least you can do for helping all the ADT bagholders become rich.

tokyoghetto.
cryptmebro

Activity: 786

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:24:21 PM

All I ask that if you do raise the interest rate, to send me a PM before you go public so I can back up the truck, its the least you can do for help all the ADT bagholders become rich.

tokyoghetto.

lmao, I love this guy.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:34:57 PM

i have to go with what the holders of ADT want / the people that have voted

i am 100% sure that having some crazy amount of stake would get people interested short term but long term it would just inflate ADT until its worth nothing !  

if the majority of ADT holders want some crazy amount of stake i will go with it but until that point i am going with what the users want and that is around 5% a year

hate to break it to you, but 5% a year is shit. ADT is not a government bond, or a REIT. Its not a fiat currency. Its magical internet money. I won't risk holding ADT for 5% a year, when it can drop 50% in a day. I really wish you heeded my advice when I suggested a higher interest.

The network doesn't stay at high interest forever, it adjust the interest rate to stay inline with the amount of coins that need to be minted. If you are worried about ADT being worth nothing in the future, mate you should be worried about it not being worth much now.

Look at TEKcoin. 40% interest per MONTH. People have wet dreams about being able to buy even 1000 TEK. I can put a 10000 TEK sell wall and the market will eat that block of coins up like a fat kid on a birthday cake.

Once I knew you wouldn't budge, I dumped all my ADT at 50 latoshi. Only business nothing personal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: