Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26997 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:06:20 PM

I also support such projects. It is evident how the community is growing, the team is actively working. I hope everything will turn out.
What a kind of supporter that they wanted to make? Their supporters is always happy to see the news and the updates from the project!
Indeed. I always love their supporter and the community on supporting the project and keep calm about the project.
Supporters or community member of this project always supporting this platform and they always keep happy because of the the team behind project has been working really hard since from the beginning to till now to make this project huge successful. That's the reason the community is increasing so rapidly.

Well, maybe they saw the potential of this project in the crypto community in the future. This platform enables the community to understand the importance of our environment and its resources. By this, they continue to support the project since it aims a very interesting and surely gives a good future not only on profit but maintain our environment clean.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

I also support such projects. It is evident how the community is growing, the team is actively working. I hope everything will turn out.
What a kind of supporter that they wanted to make? Their supporters is always happy to see the news and the updates from the project!
Indeed. I always love their supporter and the community on supporting the project and keep calm about the project.
Supporters or community member of this project always supporting this platform and they always keep happy because of the the team behind project has been working really hard since from the beginning to till now to make this project huge successful. That's the reason the community is increasing so rapidly.

Well, maybe they saw the potential of this project in the crypto community in the future. This platform enables the community to understand the importance of our environment and its resources. By this, they continue to support the project since it aims a very interesting and surely gives a good future not only on profit but maintain our environment clean.

Yes, that is the main reason why many people are supporting this project. They find it very unique and interesting because on the things that they are focusing which includes the goodness of the environment. Hope this project will be more successful as days and years goes by.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:58:57 PM

it would really be a huge deal if p2pep project road map is being followed and achieved as planned. Really brilliant steps per time!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:35:59 PM

more and more clean energy related projects. i would liked a little more specifications at this stage but i guess the projects is in continuous development. can be a good and a bad thing altogether 
The question with net energy and preservation of natural natural resources is particularly acute very much in 2018. An earth subsoil promptly devastates and it is necessary to look for alternative ways of development of energy without intervention in natural iskopaayemy.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:05:17 AM

I think they want supporters that can help them to market the project. Supporters that keep on writing good reviews about the project it helps the projects advertisements. Supporters love projects that's offers generous rewards and responsive  members and developers.
Yeah a solid supporter who will scatter the great idea of this platform and also will advertise it. I will look an eye for this platform.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:13:48 PM

Yes, that is the main reason why many people are supporting this project. They find it very unique and interesting because on the things that they are focusing which includes the goodness of the environment. Hope this project will be more successful as days and years goes by.
Well,you're riggt mate,the project concept is quite unique and ambitious its trying to earn while give importance on conservation of the environment. I know this very nice concept but I just wondering on they will implement things to be rightly incline with their project concept and ideas. Hopefully team will be able to inform supporters and developers on how will be the implementation process in the future.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

sorry sir, when do ICO start ? how much minimum push charge ? and what kind of currency you are accept for buy ICO? And what is your soft cap and hard cap target?
It's already started yet. You can check their website called https://www.p2pep.com/ so you can find more infos about the ICO.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

more and more clean energy related projects. i would liked a little more specifications at this stage but i guess the projects is in continuous development. can be a good and a bad thing altogether 
The question with net energy and preservation of natural natural resources is particularly acute very much in 2018. An earth subsoil promptly devastates and it is necessary to look for alternative ways of development of energy without intervention in natural iskopaayemy.
I think with this kind of unique project, they can bring more people to invest because energy is not unlimited in today.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

I think they want supporters that can help them to market the project. Supporters that keep on writing good reviews about the project it helps the projects advertisements. Supporters love projects that's offers generous rewards and responsive  members and developers.
Yeah a solid supporter who will scatter the great idea of this platform and also will advertise it. I will look an eye for this platform.
Supporting a project is advertising at the same time. The projects thats has large number of supporters are more likely to achieve success because supporters are one form of marketing strategies.
Dimon404

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

It’s always nice to see another sustainable development enthusiast.

Evercity team wishes you best. Let’s build a better future together!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

sorry sir, when do ICO start ? how much minimum push charge ? and what kind of currency you are accept for buy ICO? And what is your soft cap and hard cap target?
It's already started yet. You can check their website called https://www.p2pep.com/ so you can find more infos about the ICO.
Yeah, the website write above is true. You can check their if when the project ICO started. Many information and details are written in the website that can help everyone to be guided and aware about the activities of the project.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

Yeah, the website write above is true. You can check their if when the project ICO started. Many information and details are written in the website that can help everyone to be guided and aware about the activities of the project.
I hope they can understand that there is already ICO start at the time they are asking on when does the ICO start, it's really amusing.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

Supporting a project is advertising at the same time. The projects thats has large number of supporters are more likely to achieve success because supporters are one form of marketing strategies.
Large number of supporters can show that they are fully serious about the project so that's why they have a lot of supporters which ready to support.
cabbage55

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

So, I really like to have an opportunity to buy clean energy. This project will help to simplify the process of buying and will make the price lower.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

You must to add token details to allow participants to get in the project.
Your message is very clear mate. The team members needs to upgrade and add some additional information and details for the betterment of the project.  Details and some other information will keep the people attractive to the project.
Yes, exactly I agree with you, the team member needs to add more information about the project to give deep understanding to users and investors. With some additional information they can easily understand the whole concept of the project.
Everything that you need to know is that the project wants to improve quality of life on the planet the earth if to speak absolutely generally. The idea of net energy hasn't been realized to these and p2p is going to embody it at last.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:53:18 PM

The difference between  P2PEP & PEP is P2PEP (Peer-to-Peer Energy Protocol) is the name of the platform and PEP is the name of the utility token used in this platform for exchange with energy. Took me a little while to get it straight.
It's actually different by its name so you don't have to worry if anyone will think this token like PEP tokens or P2PSP tokens.
Definitely different names, but just be careful you might missed on viewing the letters. Sometimes we are trick by our own eyed. Different tokens but similar letters. Double or triple check of everything.
Especially in our time, when projects and ICO is becoming more and more, we are increasingly meeting similar product names, so it's worthwhile to look carefully at the names and not to be confused.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

Yes you're right,  supporter is one who can help the project, why I say so? Because they can tell it to their close friends, workmates, relatives , neighbors and family with that many will find it interesting because the one who said know it well and has proven. I am sure the number of people in their community will increase.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

The difference between  P2PEP & PEP is P2PEP (Peer-to-Peer Energy Protocol) is the name of the platform and PEP is the name of the utility token used in this platform for exchange with energy. Took me a little while to get it straight.
It's actually different by its name so you don't have to worry if anyone will think this token like PEP tokens or P2PSP tokens.
Definitely different names, but just be careful you might missed on viewing the letters. Sometimes we are trick by our own eyed. Different tokens but similar letters. Double or triple check of everything.
Especially in our time, when projects and ICO is becoming more and more, we are increasingly meeting similar product names, so it's worthwhile to look carefully at the names and not to be confused.

I agree, we need to be careful so that we can be able to identify what is the right way to go though it needs to look at it and compare to other tokens if that would be. If the product are well the same it means they have different directions through. Yet the process is depending of the project that is buildong on.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:52:52 PM

That is the best thing to do, supproting the project is well oriented and gathering informations is the best mind execises because it is kinda a trick for us on how are we going to handle the project well. Investors find it easy to handle because of the support of the team and implemented new ideas.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:57:32 PM

I think I heard in the telegram group that beta testing for the platform will commence soon. This put's the platform in my green book. Platforms with MVPs usually standout, and show how much dedication they have in realizing their objectives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: