Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 27000 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:20:48 AM

Good morning fellows!
Seems very interesting.
Irreproachable logo, believable website.
That kind of interesting project should be supported and make them more motivated because this is the only way to get success.
Yes,  I agree that good projects need to be supported. We as supporters can identify good and productive profitable project. We can differentiate a good project to the other one. So I am supporting this project because I believe its potential to achieve success.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:24:19 AM

Greetings, team! I believe it is a good project. Aesthetic results, a rather interesting idea.
I can see a lot of supporters and a newcomer coming into the project, I wish they could see and answer all these gorgeous responses.
Yeah the supporters are increasing and continuously spreading the information about the project.  Good thing that many are now interested to join the project. The teams are also available to cafer and address the newcomers inquiries and clarifications with the project.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:34:29 AM

Good morning fellows!
Seems very interesting.
That kind of interesting project should be supported and make them more motivated because this is the only way to get success.
Yes,  I agree that good projects need to be supported. We as supporters can identify good and productive profitable project. We can differentiate a good project to the other one. So I am supporting this project because I believe its potential to achieve success.
Well organized, it's the name of P2pep project. They will show us more opportunities if they were achieving success on the ICO.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

Good morning fellows!
Seems very interesting.
Productive and profitable project is a must right now since there are many people that want to invest just for a short profit made on the investment.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

Good morning fellows!
Seems very interesting.
Well organized, it's the name of P2pep project. They will show us more opportunities if they were achieving success on the ICO.
Soon hopefully everything will flow according to their original project plans and objectives. The project itself is very appealing with additional features and updates. This project will surely has huge potential of success.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

I think I heard in the telegram group that beta testing for the platform will commence soon. This put's the platform in my green book. Platforms with MVPs usually standout, and show how much dedication they have in realizing their objectives.
Indeed. Moreover, it is a good thing if they are willing to open the bounty campaign in order to gain more views and readers around the world.
Bounty campaign is a great plan to increase more views in the thread and also the project. I wish they could gather more money until reaching hard cap.
Many teams simply refuse bounty campaigns.  Increasingly I meet similar.  This is due to the fact that it takes a lot of time to create and organize a bounty, so many teams decide to spend it on development.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:31:23 PM

Good morning fellows!
Seems very interesting.
Productive and profitable project is a must right now since there are many people that want to invest just for a short profit made on the investment.

That is right! Most people want to invest because of profit and also if the people find the project as good, useful and have potential to be on top of the list. Hoping for more success in this project,  I know they can achieved it.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

It will be great to buy some token here.It will help not only to grow the token but also in the saving  of the energy.so can you tell me how to buy the token
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

Good morning fellows!
Seems very interesting.
Eventually they have their standard that set for the sake of all. Many investors will invest it is because they have seen already an achievments that categorize by year level of the project or rank. Well plain discussion is presented but their are limitations too.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:32:30 PM

I think I heard in the telegram group that beta testing for the platform will commence soon. This put's the platform in my green book. Platforms with MVPs usually standout, and show how much dedication they have in realizing their objectives.
Indeed. Moreover, it is a good thing if they are willing to open the bounty campaign in order to gain more views and readers around the world.
Bounty campaign is a great plan to increase more views in the thread and also the project. I wish they could gather more money until reaching hard cap.
Many teams simply refuse bounty campaigns.  Increasingly I meet similar.  This is due to the fact that it takes a lot of time to create and organize a bounty, so many teams decide to spend it on development.

I meet them too, In my own idea they are gathered in accordance of needs. Maybe it is because they dont like the bounties that they are involved or they just to come along just to ruin the plain and happy situation. We are involved here just to learn a new experience can be.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:18:51 PM

Good morning fellows!
Seems very interesting.

Identifying a good and profitable project is one of our choice to be supported because we all  know that we can have a good source of income on it. But here in crypto we should put into consideration that many projects are not legit also, so be optimistic in dealing with this.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

I've gone through the whitepaper, there are no indications whatsoever that the token sales are capped.

Have you really read the whitepaper completely? If so, the basic information in it is stated, however not all. If you need details on any of the items, just contact one of the team and get a detailed answer.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:29:39 AM

I also support such projects. It is evident how the community is growing, the team is actively working. I hope everything will turn out.
What a kind of supporter that they wanted to make? Their supporters is always happy to see the news and the updates from the project!
I think they want supporters that can help them to market the project. Supporters that keep on writing good reviews about the project it helps the projects advertisements. Supporters love projects that's offers generous rewards and responsive  members and developers.
Yeah a solid supporter who will scatter the great idea of this platform and also will advertise it. I will look an eye for this platform.
Supporting a project is advertising at the same time. The projects thats has large number of supporters are more likely to achieve success because supporters are one form of marketing strategies.
That is right, the more supporters they have, the more positive feedback and comments they will receive and as we all know, investors and always looking for the reviews of the project that is why it will help also to attract and gain investors.
A big community in the project is a big responsibility.  The wider the project becomes in terms of subscribers and followers, the more responsibility falls on the shoulders of the developer and the entire team as a whole and they have to work several times stronger to support the project at the proper level.

As of now the project is still improving because their are standards that the team wants to achieve so that the goal will be strike on. The developrs keep in touch for the success of the platform.
Yes, the project now still on progression stage. The team and whole developers group are still working and creating good updates and strategies to market the project.  I read in some comments in the thread that the project team is not entertaining the idea of bounty campaigns. Hopefully they create another strategy that can bring this project to success.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:58:23 AM

Good morning fellows!
Seems very interesting.
Profitable project should be gratitude for no reason. They could give us a profit indeed, but I wish we can give them profit also...
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

I've gone through the whitepaper, there are no indications whatsoever that the token sales are capped.

Have you really read the whitepaper completely? If so, the basic information in it is stated, however not all. If you need details on any of the items, just contact one of the team and get a detailed answer.
Are you did so? However, most of the people here are not usually read the whitepaper so there is no reason for you to rush them to read whitepaper.
TechComputer

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

I want the idea luck! Excellent vision, aesthetic vision.  Good luck!
I wonder why alot of newbie posting today in many announcement threads. seems like these newbies are trying to learn about altcoin.
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:53:49 AM

I wonder why alot of newbie posting today in many announcement threads. seems like these newbies are trying to learn about altcoin.
I think the same way mate. I think they are trying to find out how alt threads working. Actually this project is very attractive might this is also the reason why newbies are interested to follow this projects.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

I also support such projects. It is evident how the community is growing, the team is actively working. I hope everything will turn out.
What a kind of supporter that they wanted to make? Their supporters is always happy to see the news and the updates from the project!
I think they want supporters that can help them to market the project. Supporters that keep on writing good reviews about the project it helps the projects advertisements. Supporters love projects that's offers generous rewards and responsive  members and developers.
Yeah a solid supporter who will scatter the great idea of this platform and also will advertise it. I will look an eye for this platform.
Supporting a project is advertising at the same time. The projects thats has large number of supporters are more likely to achieve success because supporters are one form of marketing strategies.
That is right, the more supporters they have, the more positive feedback and comments they will receive and as we all know, investors and always looking for the reviews of the project that is why it will help also to attract and gain investors.
A big community in the project is a big responsibility.  The wider the project becomes in terms of subscribers and followers, the more responsibility falls on the shoulders of the developer and the entire team as a whole and they have to work several times stronger to support the project at the proper level.

As of now the project is still improving because their are standards that the team wants to achieve so that the goal will be strike on. The developrs keep in touch for the success of the platform.
Yes, the project now still on progression stage. The team and whole developers group are still working and creating good updates and strategies to market the project.  I read in some comments in the thread that the project team is not entertaining the idea of bounty campaigns. Hopefully they create another strategy that can bring this project to success.
Now I know why they are currently keep active on the telegram chat just to serve all the people who are wanted to invest or not.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:50:19 PM

Good morning fellows!
Seems very interesting.
Agree,  this what we need to do. Support the project the in the best way that  we can. Supporters can spread the good and positive reviews with the project. Hopefully the iinvestors and supporters of this project will increase together with the growthof  the project in the marke as teams and developers never stop to think and create updates for the better results in the future.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:27:45 PM

Stop this Newbie.They made that project thread with some shitty posting.This projects  are good enough to be successfu. They Don't need you this type of post 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: