Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:08:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 27000 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

It will be great to buy some token here.It will help not only to grow the token but also in the saving  of the energy.so can you tell me how to buy the token

Yes, if you have some savings to buy some tokens go for it. The project is very promising and has a lot to offer. Might be slow at start but we can expect that team will make everything posible for the success of the project.

This project shows a possible bright future ahead because it not just aims to earn profit but also to provide the needs of our environment. Their main goal is to sustain the natural resources that has been overused by the human being.
It might be possible to show a bright future but they might be have a long way and long time to make that success since it has a plenty thing to do in the earth.

Well, although it will take alot of times to make those things comes into a good future but as long as this project exist there's no reason that it will not be obtain. Its our choice if we our going to help to save our earth from those who contributed damage to our environment.
To implement the above, the developer and his wards have a lot of time, so do not worry. Just calmly watch what is happening and wait for the official news.
The project is working very nicely. So let's be more patient and be kind in waiting for progress and updates. The time has alot to offer its just a matter of urgency on where to start. Yes we need to be calm for more news updates and information about this matter.

Tha finished product of this project is well organized. The set up of the project is really planned for the great achievement of the project. Yet it is a long way process to be recognized but the future says it is believable that it will reach the aim to progress.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:00:15 PM

It will be great to buy some token here.It will help not only to grow the token but also in the saving  of the energy.so can you tell me how to buy the token
Be sure to know what you want to invest because investment in a cryptocurrency is not less risk and this is a great idea.
Precisely in choosing a project to invest be vigilant enough and investigate before trusting your savings to someone. The risk is high and the chances of success is low. So probably invest to authentic project for chance of profits in the future.
No, why. You are too biased. The risk of loss is not high, if you approach the matter wisely. You can calculate how much to invest in each individual project and in case of several failures, you will still remain with a profit from the successful ones.
Your right that  the risk of loss is low because you can calculate the profits, but let me clear my  statement above we are talking about the choosing and investing in right authentic projects. The comments are address to all posible outcome if we fail to choose the right one. Post are intended to general public and not to the specific project only.
That you invest with minimal risk, you need to spend an analysis for more than a day, and at least two weeks, and constantly monitor the dynamics of the value of coins and in no case do hasty unreasonable decisions.

Spending an analysis is a strategy planning for us to be able to know what is the process all along. Thier would be different way but it is up to us on how are we going to attached with that kind of activity. Yes we all know that in part of the coin it has different value so we just face it for real.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

It will be great to buy some token here.It will help not only to grow the token but also in the saving  of the energy.so can you tell me how to buy the token
Be sure to know what you want to invest because investment in a cryptocurrency is not less risk and this is a great idea.
Precisely in choosing a project to invest be vigilant enough and investigate before trusting your savings to someone. The risk is high and the chances of success is low. So probably invest to authentic project for chance of profits in the future.
No, why. You are too biased. The risk of loss is not high, if you approach the matter wisely. You can calculate how much to invest in each individual project and in case of several failures, you will still remain with a profit from the successful ones.
Your right that  the risk of loss is low because you can calculate the profits, but let me clear my  statement above we are talking about the choosing and investing in right authentic projects. The comments are address to all posible outcome if we fail to choose the right one. Post are intended to general public and not to the specific project only.
That you invest with minimal risk, you need to spend an analysis for more than a day, and at least two weeks, and constantly monitor the dynamics of the value of coins and in no case do hasty unreasonable decisions.

Spending an analysis is a strategy planning for us to be able to know what is the process all along. Thier would be different way but it is up to us on how are we going to attached with that kind of activity. Yes we all know that in part of the coin it has different value so we just face it for real.
Are you a member of the team? Can you ask what are the main measures you are applying to the advertising company of the product? Are there any special ways to promote the project through these tools?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:49:32 PM

You are right, which we really need to have. It is normal to analyze what the project would happened in the future because investing in crypto is quite risky. Better know everything before joining. Like this project so thankful to have this because it helps a lot. Hoping for more success in this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:45:41 AM

I agree, patiently waiting can lead to a good result. Let just support and trust the team on their job because they know it than us. I am sure that soon they can achieve everything their goals.
Well, I do not pretty sure you will patiently until they give a good result in the project or even the community because it's very risky to wait.
You can't gain success if you wont risk and be patient enough to wait everything. The good project is worth to wait. All project in the crypto market never done for over time. Like one sitting everything is done and the project is over. All good and precision  projects in the market are worth to wait and trust.
Likely we were not be able to get a great effort but I would be thinking if its nice to have a better development in the platform.
A kind of better development in the project is indeed a great thing which necessary to achieve more peoples to coming in.

Absolutely, this project has the potential to become a competitive project management in the crypto community. As we can see many individuals are coming in to support the project, and it justifiable to the community and to the investors. Aslo, the team are always on the process of getting more investors to sustain this project till the end.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

I agree, patiently waiting can lead to a good result. Let just support and trust the team on their job because they know it than us. I am sure that soon they can achieve everything their goals.
Well, I do not pretty sure you will patiently until they give a good result in the project or even the community because it's very risky to wait.
You can't gain success if you wont risk and be patient enough to wait everything. The good project is worth to wait. All project in the crypto market never done for over time. Like one sitting everything is done and the project is over. All good and precision  projects in the market are worth to wait and trust.
Likely we were not be able to get a great effort but I would be thinking if its nice to have a better development in the platform.
A kind of better development in the project is indeed a great thing which necessary to achieve more peoples to coming in.

Absolutely, this project has the potential to become a competitive project management in the crypto community. As we can see many individuals are coming in to support the project, and it justifiable to the community and to the investors. Aslo, the team are always on the process of getting more investors to sustain this project till the end.
Yes, exactly I am completely agree  with your opinion on this project. The team has been working very hard on it to give tough competition to it's competitor. As well they are working on new or innovative strategies which will definitely help the project on its initial growth.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:38:56 AM

Supporting the project is giving the project more opportunities to achieve their mission without having any problem that they would be facing.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

Better development? Yes, it's a great thing to achieve but I think they just need to more promoting and promoting since the development is already good. :/
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

P2PEP have their own strategy that already planned in some day before they were opening in ICO long time ago so you don't have to worry about it.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

I think it's not even a competitive project since they likely not seem want to compete with the other's platform because it is a saving type project.
Green999

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

Now, in this market, to raise enough funds for the project, the team definitely need to conduct a very good advertising to promote their business plan. I think this is an important moment now.

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:04:53 PM

green signifies greening and it turns out to be in line with this project that most of the colors in this thread look are green .. because I think this project is interesting by combining energy and cleaning service in a collaboration supported by Blockchain technology and using cryptoccurency as the way ecosystem
Very well said, this project is like a complete package where in all of the feature you are looking is integrated with this project. I just hope many people will notice it and support it as well.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

green signifies greening and it turns out to be in line with this project that most of the colors in this thread look are green .. because I think this project is interesting by combining energy and cleaning service in a collaboration supported by Blockchain technology and using cryptoccurency as the way ecosystem
Very well said, this project is like a complete package where in all of the feature you are looking is integrated with this project. I just hope many people will notice it and support it as well.
Yes, actually I think this project is one of the best and most advantage project in the market. All in one package the earning and conserving the environment at the same time. What else do  we ask. Hoping that everything will run and fall according to project teams plans and goals.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

P2PEP have their own strategy that already planned in some day before they were opening in ICO long time ago so you don't have to worry about it.
Agree,  planning and assessing everything before they release any information release to the public is very necessary. They have to planned and shape up everything for the project before any action. Strategies are very good and the team members are cooperative with each other. I think everything will be fine for more project updates.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:09:54 PM

Better development? Yes, it's a great thing to achieve but I think they just need to more promoting and promoting since the development is already good. :/
Well , I think the team and developers are still on process of setting things for development and promotions to increase the project investors. Might as will team are still haven't release new updates. Just be calm and anything will be fine.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

That is great if that really shows the integration of all the needs in this project it means no hasle it is an innovation and I really like it to be involved. For sure the blockchain is in progress form because of the teachnology that can be easy to communicate as well.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:26:41 PM

Now, in this market, to raise enough funds for the project, the team definitely need to conduct a very good advertising to promote their business plan. I think this is an important moment now.

In raising a fund for the project it needs a proposal project so that the people will know what will be the flow of the project if that will raise in the future. Advertising can be a way to scattered and also media can help too. It would be easy to gather and identify and get along with others.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

It will be great to buy some token here.It will help not only to grow the token but also in the saving  of the energy.so can you tell me how to buy the token

Yes, if you have some savings to buy some tokens go for it. The project is very promising and has a lot to offer. Might be slow at start but we can expect that team will make everything posible for the success of the project.

This project shows a possible bright future ahead because it not just aims to earn profit but also to provide the needs of our environment. Their main goal is to sustain the natural resources that has been overused by the human being.
It might be possible to show a bright future but they might be have a long way and long time to make that success since it has a plenty thing to do in the earth.

Well, although it will take alot of times to make those things comes into a good future but as long as this project exist there's no reason that it will not be obtain. Its our choice if we our going to help to save our earth from those who contributed damage to our environment.
To implement the above, the developer and his wards have a lot of time, so do not worry. Just calmly watch what is happening and wait for the official news.
The project is working very nicely. So let's be more patient and be kind in waiting for progress and updates. The time has alot to offer its just a matter of urgency on where to start. Yes we need to be calm for more news updates and information about this matter.

Tha finished product of this project is well organized. The set up of the project is really planned for the great achievement of the project. Yet it is a long way process to be recognized but the future says it is believable that it will reach the aim to progress.
Do not determine the success of the project and try to predict the outcome in advance, as this is not entirely correct, because the appearance of the project and its internal working structure are completely different things, so only time will show how good the platform will be.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:46:31 PM

Supporting the project is giving the project more opportunities to achieve their mission without having any problem that they would be facing.

Exactly, supporting the project is a big thing that can help the project to succeed because it gives the team to do what they planned such as to reach success, updating the project, think for a new idea for upgrading the project and fixing some minor problems.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:34:31 PM

Exactly, supporting the project is a big thing that can help the project to succeed because it gives the team to do what they planned such as to reach success, updating the project, think for a new idea for upgrading the project and fixing some minor problems.
Support is also of different calibers. In order to actively develop the project and become more popular, support from users must be of high quality, because the weak implementation of advertising and its wrong organization can cause a flurry of negativity.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: