Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether or altcoins?  (Read 35516 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:48:54 AM

Is it better to hold ether or altcoins?
Ethereum is also an altcoin.

I think alts are better because they can give you more profit,
What specific alts you are talking about giving you more profit? I would say that every coin does have its wins and losses. What can give you more profit is yourself by choosing what suits your belief and budget.

however it is quiet risky to hold them.
All of them are risky.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
vodkal

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:51:58 AM

I would choose to hold Ether, still more less stable compare to other alts. We are in weird period for cryptos so better keep safe with the two biggest cryptocurrencies Wink
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:57:44 AM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.

I prefer to hold Ethereum because at this time the price of Ethereum is still decreasing and by holding it we can get a good profit when selling it at the time Ethereum rise in price, many people say if Ethereum tends to be more stable in comparison with altcoin the other
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:19:24 AM

the value of ethereum looks more stable compared to other altcoin, even ethereum is suitable to be used as a long-term investment because the growth of value from year to year continues to increase. but if you want to earn a faster profit you can trade short-term on some potential altcoins that have fluctuating market prices
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:25:45 AM

I would love to invest in ethereum it is a better cryptocurreny i think
BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:32:11 AM

First, ETH is also a altcoin, but the ETH has won the acceptance of many people, and ETH is currently in a very cheap place, so I think worth the investment, and many of the ICO and the need to raise the support of the ETH.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:38:07 AM

Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
I do not agree with you. I think it's better to hold ethereum than other altcoins, because prices are more stable and higher. In addition, the risk of loss is also small.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:39:06 AM

I am more sure to holding Ethereum, Ethereum quality has proven so to be unquestioned, Ethereum I think has the future is very bright can be seen now Ethereum increasingly popular.
kittybabe@06

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:45:29 AM

I will choose etheruem, its popular in market.
kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:55:57 AM

It is better to hold Ethereum now since altcoins follow the decline of bitcoin. It is the right time for people to invest in ethereum because the price is stable as of now. You can invest now, and hold it for months, so that you can earn enough profit.
Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:31:59 AM

No its not. I know maybe othet altcoin can give us more profit from our investment but its very risky.
Etherium is much better than other for long or short term holding. It has popularity that protect it from huge dump and more chance to rebound the price.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:09:01 AM

I think it's better to keep Ethereum now, because altcoins falls very much, even stronger than Ethereum
for Altcoin is currently experiencing many improvements that are so increasing and convincing. so for Altcoin today many make Altcoin mainstay. because indeed for Ethereum also experienced up and down. it's better to choose Altcoin that really increases just in the future.
I prefer Ethereum and that's why I chose Ethereum because it has good profits and can invest in the long run because I know this coin has good growth and can last for a long time but another altcoin is also good and now the price altcoin is still decreasing

Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:14:20 AM

I think it would be better to hold ethereum, either short or long term, rather than altcoin since it has a more stable value. Holding altcoins are more risky, however, some do increase its value over time. It would be better to study properly and read a lot of reviews regarding the altcoins you prefer to invest in before investing in order to secure a profit from it.

Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:54:04 AM

I think keeping altcoins at risk is unpredictable, I think if I had a little money I would invest in altcoin and ether and hold up to the highest price.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:54:40 AM

It is better to hold one half in ETH, and the other half in altcoyins, I think this will be the most profitable option. I agree with you that hold altcoins is a risk, but it happens that they bring a big profit.
Christian_k

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

i think better to hold etherium. because it has good profits and can invest in the long run because I know this coin. and its a safe wallet.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

Naturally, Ethereum's growth potential is not as large as some cryptocurrencies that can multiply your funds several times in a short time, but investments in Ethereum are less risky. But I still prefer to invest in altcoins, not in Ethereum, and reinvest the profits, in this case you can multiply your capital.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

Previously, I also thought that you need to hold the alts, they grow in proportion to ETH. But now I do not think so, because ETH was and will be, and alts can be fraud.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

Ethereum could be also considered as the king of altcoins.
It has an huge marketcap that may also fear bitcoin( Ether has a market cap equals to 60% of the total bitcoin's market cap).

Also, Ethereum is the biggest coin and the most advanced in technology to offer smart contracts within the network.
if you believe in smart contracts, and you think that we might find a more useful way to use them in the future beside using it for making ICOs, then Ethereum is your pick because it totally presents this aspect.
If you don't believe in it, then there's no reason to put your money on Ethereum.
ElectronicBot

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

Etherium is more reliable than any altcoins, but it does not give such profitability I advise you to take both of them in order to balance the risks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: